Incidental Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trained monkey?" MJ reacted, "Believe me that monkey is hardly trained--has a mind of its own, ya know," she laughed.

"Yeah, I think he said the ugly thing was trained to play poker--or was it poke HER?"

"Well, now THAT wouldn't surprise me," MJ said, noticing her husband coming at me from the rear. "There is probably something you should know about the monkey," she added, as Rick used his fingers on my pussy like a dip stick.

"What's that?" I asked, resuming my thrusting.

"No need to worry about the "monkey" spitting on you--not today," MJ said, cupping my face in her hands.

The sensation of Rick's formidable cock parting my pussy distracted me from any further conversation regarding spitting monkeys. MJ must have deemed it important enough to share. "It's the coke, see? He has a bad habit of snorting before sex. He thinks it makes Mr. Fugly last longer--actually it just makes it so he doesn't come," she whispered in my ear.

Her last three words echoed in my brain, as Mr. Fugly proceeded to fill my sodden hole.

"HOLY SHIT, he's fucking HUGE!" I exclaimed, as I backed up on my knees to take it all. In doing so Hank's Crank flopped from its temporary home in MJ's hot box. Before I could reach out and reconnect with MJ she had scooted out from under me. Apparently happy to watch the two of us, she propped herself against the headboard and spread her legs a few feet in front of me. As I watched MJ fondle her big tits and masturbate, her husband hard-fucked me doggy style.

"That's it, Baby. Fuck that blonde pussy!" MJ urged, as my rhythmic moans increased with each mattress-shaking thrust. To say his fucking lacked any degree of the usual finesse I'm accustomed to would be a gross understatement. Even when he reached under my ribcage to haul me up so we were both kneeling, he never stopped or slowed down. Grabbing hold of my swinging five-pound double-d's I glanced down briefly at Hank's Crank dangling lifelessly. However, before I had time to consider any possible irony, his broad hands on my back forced me back down to the mattress with a thud.

The force of the slam was so sudden I had no time to get my arms under me. However, having my ass up in the air with my face buried in the mattress suited him just fine. Gasping for air, I was finally able to turn my face enough to one side. Taking in a deep breath I noted a familiar scent. Making a concerted effort to refocus, I was delighted to see Rick's body slam left my forehead neatly nestled between MJ's thighs.

Pulling my head back from my neck, he bent me back further until I was totally extended. My tits jutted out like a mermaid figurehead at the bow, while he effectively impaled me from behind with his extra long mast. "Why don't you go ahead and eat her out?" He whispered, figuring I might have an appetite for such a thing.

Twisting my head slightly in his grasp, my left eye spied his profile. In a daring yet commanding voice reeking with a diabolic overtone I answered, "Make me." Half-squinting I brushed my tongue across my upper lip.

"Okay Bitch, I will," his fine-stubble chin grazed my cheek, before he changed his grip from my neck to forcibly shove my head straight down and into her crotch.

MJ gasped and backed herself against the base of the headboard as best she could. Slowly raising my head, we both realized she had backed herself into a predicament. When she tried to maneuver those long legs for some sort of escape my hands went directly to her naked thighs. "OW! Oh SHIT!" She yelled as I sunk my nails into her fleshy thighs. Unclenching my grip and not wanting to damage the merchandise, I swept my hands under her thighs. "NOOO!" She knew by my expression and extended tongue what was coming next.

Yanking her pelvis to me she banged her head on the headboard, just as my mouth opened to suck in her entire pussy. The sweet struggle for control was on. As I deliberately tongue-thrashed her butterfly lips, her hubby was busy behind me. Undoing the strapon from me, he was soon back to filling my cunt with Mr. Fugly. Our poor king-sized bed shook and rattled, as the three of us fought for the best strategic advantage over each of our preys.

Once I finally had MJ stretched out on her back, I went in for the kill. Her forceful hands on my head and busy legs settled to give up the battle, while my saturated fingers and tongue flicked and taunted her clit. Like a tiny dick, her clit was the largest I'd ever encountered and getting harder by the second. Humming and slobbering, I had to try my hubby's favorite tactic on her. Gently letting my teeth encircle her bold clit, I sucked it in tight. Lightly biting down to secure it, my tongue went into overdrive on the tip of it.

Her legs instantly went rigid and began shaking as her childlike siren filled the quiet room. "NOOooooooh!" She screamed in one, long contiguous, high-pitched yell.

I had hit pay dirt; now it was time to harvest an orgasm or two. Her large hands gripped and tugged the bed sheets, until her long nails tore tiny holes in the fabric. I bit down more and shoved a few fingers in her flooded hole. "OH GOD! Oh Gawd! DONNY! Oh SHITTT!" She yelled, before reissuing her trademark siren. My tongue frantically flicked her clit like crazy until she burst forth with a tasty cum shot of clear fluid.

With her fresh juice literally dripping from my mouth, I withdrew but kept a palm-grip on her hot box. Rick must have taken my actions as a pause and pulled out. MJ's hand went immediately down to her pussy to keep her orgasm in check, as I slithered up her torso. Rick and his stocky cock were quick to join up with both our faces. Still reveling in her fiery explosion, she pulled me close. Her enlightened expression was priceless. Keeping my fingers moving inside her, she repeatedly slapped and rubbed her clit.

"Oh my God, Barb! You, you made me cum... so HARD! Nobody has EVER..." She whispered, when I shoved all four fingers deeper into her sloppy snatch.

"NO-body--ever?" I asked, watching her eyeballs roll to the top of their sockets. I knew good and well Donny (among how many other trained apes) must have used that masterful technique on her more-than-a-few times. "No woman has got you off like that; that sounds more accurate, don't ya think?"

The bosomy brunette's chest heaved a giant sigh before turning to face me with a huge smile. We were in the middle of sharing a juicy kiss, when Mr. Fugly edged itself between our lips.

"Here Baby, taste how good she is." Rick offered and hand-fed his now receptive wife his rigged beast coated with my brand of jism.

"Hmm, I like THAT," she oozed after sucking it clean. "I think it's time Rick gives you a nice hard fucking. I'd like to watch," she decided.

"Well, I have an even better idea," I countered. "How about both of you?"

"BOTH of us? But..." MJ balked.

I started to reach down for Hank's Crank when Rick grabbed it away from me.

"Here Baby, try it on. It'll be fun!"

"Are you guys sure about this?" MJ asked reticently as her hubby quickly adjusted and my friendly 10" rubber strapon to fit her large hips. "Holy shit! I have a dick!" MJ laughed on her knees, swinging her new found appendage.

"No Honey, Donny has a dick--you have a COCK! I call him Hank's Crank," I smiled, got to my knees, and then abruptly pushed her down on her back. Standing up to straddle her, I kicked off my pumps and made her touch my wetness. "Hold on to it, MJ." I said, referring to Hank. Holding her fingers against my mons, I lowered myself until the head of the dildo was just inside my lower lips.

"God Barb, you are so fucking sexy like this. I think..." She said, letting go of my pussy to fondle my hanging melons.

"Hmm, you think what?" I asked, and lowered torso; taking more of the 10-incher inside.

"I think I really WOULD like to fuck you!" She remarked and raised her hips.

Feeling the thick rubber dildo filling my saturated slit I let my legs spread to take it all. "I was hoping you would, MJ." I smiled, brushed aside some stray brunette locks and lowered to press our tits and lips together. Breaking from one long, sensual kiss, we each took a sharp breath before peppering each other with smaller lusty exchanges. All the time her hips rolled and pushed the pseudo cock into my wanton hole.

"Fuck me! Yeah, Baby! Fuck ME!" I yelled, sitting up to ride the rubber. "Oh YEAH! Pull my tits HARD!!" I demanded, throwing my long ash blonde tresses behind. "MAKE ME COME! I need to come soo bad!" I pounded my pelvis into hers. Grabbing hold of her hooters, the both of us writhed and screamed like a pair of love-starved animals.

"She's fucking me! RICK, she's fucking ME!" I repeated. "You getting all of this, Donny?"

"Oh yeah, Baby. You two are IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE!" Donny exclaimed from behind the handicam. "Go on Man, see if she'll take you..." I heard him urge Rick.

MJ and I were riding a swelling wave to a glorious orgasm, when I felt Rick's hand on my ass. "You like fucking that bitch?" Rick quietly stroked my pussy and asshole.

"YES!!" Both MJ and I answered in unison.

"Pinch me Man, I think I've died and gone to heaven. Nothing gets me off more than a pair of big-titted babes going at it," Rick directed his revelation at my hubby.

"No shit! Blonde and brunette bombshells--gotta love it!" Donny said.

"I do believe your Mister Rodeo-Jones thinks he covered the entry fee to ride my sweet ass," I whispered to MJ.

"Mmmm, that's your call. Personally I can't blame him," she smiled and luridly licked my lips.

Perhaps this was as good a time as any to collect on my bet with Rick. Wiggling my ass for best effect, I craned my head around to remind Rick of his foolish wager and that it was time for him to make good.

"You want some of this fine ass --pay up fucker!" I snickered and slapped my ass.

Sliding a saliva coated finger in my asshole, he leaned down. "Don't think I'm a man of my word, okay. I'd do damn near anything for a piece of this, Baby," he hummed.

"Well?" I winked.

"Donny, my man! How about me fucking your wife's sweet ass?" Rick blurted out, knowing full-well what his response would be.

"Sounds good to me; I mean if she's up for it!" Donny is always so easy to lease my ass.

"Come here Honey. I want you to see this up close and personal," I said in my sweet voice, as Rick slid in another greased up finger.

"You bet!" Unsuspecting Donny chirped and set the video camera on autopilot.

I recall thinking what an appropriate response. Rick, keeping one foot on the floor, bent a knee on the bed to hunch over my ass. Ever-so-slowly he edged the head of Mr. Fugly into my tight asshole. Slowing myself to a complete halt with MJ, I gasped sharply as his gruesome tool further filled my bottom. By the time Mr. Fugly half-filled my expanded rectum I caught sight of my dear hubby standing next to me on the bed.

"God Man, she is ONE TIGHT MOMMA!" Rick exclaimed, as he stopped any further penetration at that point.

"Yeah, for sure," Donny murmured; jacking his 8-inch boner faster and harder.

Kneeling behind me on the bed, Rick must have had a comparatively close up view of my hubby's cock. "Here, let me help," I heard Rick from behind. Donny froze. Craning my head to one side for a better vantage point, I gasped again. "It's the least I can do," Rick winked up at Donny and proceeded to immediately engulf his prick.

Now it was Donny's turn to gasp. Trying to sturdy himself on the shaky mattress, he gazed dumb-founded, while Rick resolutely devoured his manhood. Even though I knew beforehand Rick might go through with his bet, my first reaction was similar to Donny's --total deer-in-the-headlights. The more I watched a man treat my semi-faithful hubby to a blow job; the more nasty-sensual it translated. My hips were the first to react.

With my pussy still impaled with MJ's strapon and Rick's thick cock half stuck up my ass, I felt a familiar (yet seldom exercised) motor response building. First one twitch; and then a short series of three or four followed. "Oh God, I can't stop it!" I must have scared MJ half to death.

"Wha-what IS it?" MJ shot me a look of concern, as she tightened her grip on my swinging melons.

"It's ohhHH-kay," I said, somehow trying to relax enough to stop my ass from shaking a mile a minute. It was pointless. I would have to "suffer" through it.

"Damn, that feels..." Donny started and then stopped. He wasn't at all sure how to relate. He WAS confident with what I was going through. "Oh Man, she's going Tahitian on you-- you're gonna like this a LOT!" He said, before grabbing Rick's head to hold on.

Both MJ's fake cock and Rick's real beast raced in and out of my respective holes, as my ass went into high-dynamo action. Usually this infrequent and uncontrollable phenomenon only lasts for only a few seconds, but I was in such superior physical shape, who knows how long it would last? That HAD to be the reason why my ass was still quaking after several minutes. It's similar to an epileptic seizure, except I am totally aware and completely turned on.

Anyone watching would think I was having either a fit or one HELL of an orgasm. As it happens, my particular audience opted for the latter. MJ bathed me in kisses as she worked herself up to another climax. Donny screamed and shot a full load in Rick's mouth, while Mr. Fugly surged inside me. As quickly as it came, the shaking ceased. However, by that time, my clit and ass were beyond arousal. I went immediately into a full-blown orgasm.

"Fuck Me! C'MON RICK--FUCK Me HARD! Make me come! I NEED to COME," I persisted, as Mr. Fugly filled and re-filled my entire shit canal.

"You want it hard, Bitch?" Rick yelled, spewing Donny's spunk. "I'll make you come -- OH YEAH!" He added, gripping my hips to slam his rock-hard totem pole deeper.

"Yeah Baby, fuck her HARD, Baby! She wants all of it. Fuck that sweet ass! Make her come. Make her come HARD!" MJ directed from under me. My propped up arms, keeping some distance between us, finally gave way and our boobs smashed together and spread like two giant Jell-O molds attacking each other.

"Oh, I'm fucking this sweet ass 'till it falls off! Come here, Whore!" Rick commanded. His battering cock-ram fucked my ass non-stop, as he reached under my armpits to pull me off his wife. Hank's Crank, sloppy with my juices, flopped out. With one of his arms nearly choking me, the crazy cowboy's other arm held me tight at the waist. We fell back into the king size mattress together; he on his back with my back against his chest. Figuring he wanted me to ride him cowboy-style I started to lean forward. Instead, he took hold of my thighs spreading and extending my legs. Sensing the beast beginning to flinch inside my ass, I tried to relax. He would none of that! The flinches upgraded to throbs in no time. He was poised and on track to take me from behind and I was in no position to way lay the inevitable. Reaching down to favor my labia, I split my pussy for all to see. Pulling my slick, thin lips apart I fingered my clit. "God! Oh, that's it! Shit YES; make me come! OH GOD-FUCK MY ASS!" My head rolled back against Rick's shoulder.

Donny and MJ, each within arms' reach, watched intently as the two of us raced to satisfy our wanton lust. Somewhere amidst the ever raging fire of desire MJ's voice cut through, "God Donny, they're gonna explode!"

"Yeah, I know... maybe I should," Donny said and leaned down to add his tongue to the mix.

"NO, let me? She's SO fucking beautiful. I think I want to try," MJ said chomping at the bit, so to speak. Donny shot her a wink and a smile, as she reached to toy with her hubby's balls. Leaning down for her first hands-on taste of pussy, I let go of my reddened lips to grab her hair.

"YES! Oh God YES! Eat me -- make me come!" I commanded, tugging and pulling her hair to find just the right spot. Quick-licking and toying my tender lips would have normally been apropos for a first lesbian meet-n-greet. There was no time for such formalities. "Oh, OH Baby, PLEASE! Just suck my clit. SUCK IT!" I instructed in no uncertain terms.

My new lady lover almost immediately complied and took nearly my entire pussy in her mouth. Her long tongue darted in and out of my vagina a few times, before she lightly bit down on my clitoris. "Oh GAWWDDD! YES! YES!!" I screamed and felt Rick's ugly pole pulsing through me.

Rick's lower back arched slightly and then tightened like a fist. "HOLY SHIT! Oh GOD! I'm going to COME, Baby!" He exclaimed almost like a question. Even he couldn't believe Mr. Fugly could be so cooperative. Just the way he said "Baby" I knew he was directing this revelation at his wife. My tight ass must have been sufficient enough to break through the nearly impossible "coke" barrier. I must admit a sense of pride in that.

Personally I wasn't really in the mood to suspend a well-deserved orgasm, but somehow I sensed that wouldn't be my last chance. Besides, Mr. Fugly was already spewing a thick batch of man gravy up my ass. I eased myself off his super cock to watch the fireworks. MJ was Johnny-on-the-spot to fast-jack and suck his ass-coated beast. You'd have never known this was probably her first taste of that bi-product as well. She pumped, licked and sucked Mr. Fugly like a true whore.

"Well, just look at you come, Mr. Fugly!" She smiled up at Rick, as she continued to hard jerk our several more strands of starchy cum. Rick's upper body spasm and flushed face spoke volumes. I gave him a big kiss before leaning down to scoop up a few stray cum globs from MJ's fist.

"Me like Mr. Fugly," I smiled and snowballed MJ with a series of cum-filled Frenchies.

"I thought you said the monkey wouldn't spit?" I laughed.

"Hey, I lied," She admitted, as she held a tight grip on her prized hubby's throbber. "Now it's MY turn! You don't mind if I borrow your hubby for a while?"

"No problem, think I'll just let him give me a big funky kiss; and then he's all yours," I said.

Donny was close at hand, jacking his hose, when I got up on all fours. "Ya know what they say, Honey, 'What comes around goes around?' I think you need to come around here and clean Momma out," I said, slapping my ass.

Donny got the message and knelt down to lick the rim. Spreading my cheeks he tongue-cleaned my ass. Such a duty isn't generally on most guys' wish list, but he and I both knew this would be his final payment-in-full for past indiscretions. He was only about half-done though when the doorbell rang.

"Good God, its 3:00 AM! Who the fuck?" Donny stopped.

"I'll get it," I volunteered. Donny seemed relieved for the time being.

MJ and Rick were caught up in each other, as I climbed back into my fancy French panties and pumps. Donny tossed me my black satin robe, adding a parting word or two before rejoining our guests. "Here, better use this; don't want any incidental indiscretions, do we?" He laughed.

"Oh heaven's no!" I winked, tied the satin sash and headed into the hall.

Casting Fate to the Wind +++++

The doorbell rang again as I passed the closed door to Josh's bedroom. Muffled voices from inside told me perhaps we weren't the only late-night partiers still awake. Stepping up the pace, I made my way downstairs and peered through the side window.

"O my God; it's Porge! What the hell?" I said, doing a brisk two-handed primp in the mirror.

"Well, look what we have here!" I welcomed my young hunky neighborhood lover from a few months ago.

Standing sheepishly in no more than a pair of pajama bottoms, slippers and white t-shirt, Marge's son looked a long night had gotten the best of him.

"Hi Mrs. 'B,' sorry to bother you so late," he started, slowly raising his brow. "I certainly don't mean to crash your party and stuff..." he continued and then stopped to drop his jaw.