Incidental Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why Porge, you didn't crash anything. As a matter of fact I was just thinking of you. C'mon in and explain yourself. I've really been missing you, did you know that?" I scolded, shutting the door to lean against it. "Oh, pay no attention to this; just 'party' clothes, ya know," I chortled.

His wide-eyed expression soon lowered into a more sullen expression. "Yeah well, I'm really not here for a party. My mom..." He started, as I took his hand.

"Your MOM! Now there's a party ANIMAL!" I revealed, as I led him into the den.

"My Mom? MY Mom--a party animal?" He rolled his eyes before taking a seat.

"Oh yeah Porge, for sure! Now, what can I get you? How 'bout a little lipstick for the old dipstick?" I quipped and leaned down to grab his package. He turned to elude me.

"I'm sorry Porge, dressed like this, you must think I'm no more than a common whore," I pouted and moved my chest to snuggle his leg between my melons. "You just really light my fire; why not let me at least light your candle, hmm?" I added, pressing my chest hard against his knee.

Checking the immediate area for any eavesdroppers, he answered, "I don't think there's anything common about you, Mrs. B." His demeanor remained stoic. He was determined to stay on task.

"Well, I suppose you know by now that Josh, Lurch and I kinda got a little wasted tonight." He avoided my offer and began his story.

The three boys and their girl friends decided to whoop it up once more before they all went their separate ways (off to college). Everyone had a high ole time especially Josh. Having no girlfriend to bid farewell, my son was the only one left to party by himself.

"I'm afraid Josh got really plowed. He was spouting all this weird stuff about the girls and, ya know, women in general... anyway, we decided to take him home," Porge admitted.

"I appreciate that Porge. That explains a lot," I shook my head and nodded.

"Anyway, so when I got home there were these bizarre phone messages from my mom." He continued.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I think SHE was pretty wasted too-- talking about Clint Eastwood trying to rape her--crazy shit like that," Porge said.

"Oh REALLY," I snickered.

"I know; it's weird. It's REALLY weird for HER. She hardly EVER gets totally hammered! Anyway, since Dad is already home and crashed out, I'd better get her home," Porge decided.

"Hmm yeah, that's maybe not... maybe she should just stay here for the night; I'll bring her home tomorrow, how's that?" I offered, knowing the true condition of our Little Miss Gidget.

"Mmm I don't know; she was pretty insistent on the phone. Is she crashed out somewhere? I'll just retrieve the body and get her home--no sweat."

"She's upstairs... but you better let me help," I confided, as he headed to the staircase.

With each ascending step the more I tried to think of how to warn him. Finally when we reached the upstairs hall I grabbed his wrist. Turning him around, I cupped his face with both hands to make him focus.

"Porge, this is probably NOT a good idea," I stated.

"What's the deal? Is she okay?" Now his concern had peaked.

Gidget Gets A Tickle, or Two +++++

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure your mom is feeling no pain. Your mom... see... well... you know what you and I did a few months ago?" His eyes shifted and then nearly popped. "I fairly sure she and Josh are..."

"You can't be SERIOUS!?" His brow lowered. I nodded three times. "Holy shit!"

"Maybe you should let me go in and assess the damage..." I suggested, when he stopped me.

"No, I can handle it. I mean she IS my mom," Porge stated with all the confidence of a novice tightrope walker.

"Okay then, we'll both go. I mean he IS my son," I shrugged. Porge nodded, as I turned the doorknob.

Josh's room was small; just big enough to hold a long, full-size bed, a small dresser and desk and that's about it. Otherwise it was standing-room-only. With only the dim light of a small desk lamp it took us a few seconds to see what I kind of expected. Both Josh and Marge were naked. Lying flat, face-down on the bed, Marge was stretched out with her head turned to rest on her hands. Her Gidget pigtails were long-gone. Josh was on his knees hunched over her from behind with his sizable manhood neatly imbedded in her snatch. By the spaced out look on my son's face, he was only mildly aware we had entered. We were decidedly low-key as we moved through a maze of discarded clothes to end up at the far end of the bed.

"Hi guys, having a little party?" I broke through the silence with a whisper.

Porge remained silent, but I sensed he was taking the whole scene in with virgin eyes. Josh was beyond giving verbal responses, as he robotically continued to slowly thrust back and forth. "I know what this looks like, but I think they're just going through the motions," I whispered to Marge's ambivalent son.

"I never even imagined... she's like totally..." he mouthed, but the words wouldn't come.

"Barbie? Is that my Barbie?" Marge's tiny voice piped up, as she raised her head. I knelt on the floor at the end of the bed to hear her better.

"I'm having the most wonderful dream, Barbie, and you're in it too!" Her words slowly dripped out like she WAS in a drunkard's dream. "The boy is fucking me like two or three times and its sooo good, and you're wearing such sexy clothes. You're like a black angel!" She was not EVEN close to anything resembling reality. When I soothed her naked back she turned her glazed eyes up toward her son; then back to me. "I dreamed you had a young lover too and he REALLY wanted to see your big tits, but I want to see them too." The tiny voice said, before she surprised both Porge and I.

Somehow she had the strength to keep her head up, as she nearly ripped off my satin robe. When I went to re-cover she had already affixed her mouth to one of my exposed nipples. Her not-so-subtle gestures and sucking definitely got the boys' attention.

Josh suddenly awoke from his drunken stupor, while Porge reached inside his PJ's to produce a fully aroused boner. My initial plan [if you can call it a rational plan] was to quietly extinguish any inadvertent fires of passion, rescue the fair Princess Gidget, and make a quick escape into the night. Stoking unintended latent desires of two boys and their moms, although not on the menu, had suddenly become the main entrée. [Sorry for the mixed metaphors.]

Blame it on my reoccurring fantasy of having two, hard, young cocks at my bidding, but I ceased any further need of making an escape. Sliding out of my waist-length robe, I gave my son one, long expression of desire, before turning my attention to the closest hunk of young-manhood, Porge. Taking his thick sausage in my mouth, I kept my eyes glued on my son. Even in the darkness, I was sure to notice any signs of Josh's jealousy or contempt. Instead, the vision of his mother sucking his best friend produced a reaction that not only gave my heart a flutter; but surely had a positive effect on Marge.

Like an invisible laser beam, his eyes burned into mine, as his grip on Marge's hips tightened. Slowly, yet almost stubbornly his pelvis thrust faster against her petite ass. "Oooh Baby, that's it!" Marge implored. I sucked her son harder and faster. Josh buried his pole deeper in Marge with each successive stroke.

I always thought possession was worth 9/10ths. However, if this case, proximity must have determined Marge's next crazy move. Without even a cordial request, or consideration of just who was on the receiving end, she grabbed hold of Porge's cock and greedily whipped it from my mouth. Scarcely a second later she transferred it neatly into her mouth. Turning my raised eyebrows back up at Josh, I thought I detected an expression of dismay. Back up on my feet, I slid behind Porge. Teasing his chest with my fingernails from behind, I turned his head just enough to entice him into a long, lurid tongue kiss. "Two can play this game," I whispered in his ear, as his mother took more of his slick, thick dick into her throat.

"Whenever she has you ready, I think Josh would really enjoy watching you fuck me, Sweetheart," I whispered again, smiled and watched my son favor both of us a willing smile of his own. "I know I SURE would," I said and Frenched his ear with my warm, wet tongue.

Slowly edging my panties down, I gave both guys a little seductive dance before lying down on the long bed next to Marge. Stretching out on my back, still facing Porge, I raised my hands and arms back over my head to reach for Josh. My sensual writhing continued with wanton stares at Porge, while my left hand cupped and groped my son's perfect young ass. Licking my lips in anticipation I fondled my jugs and twat with my right hand. Porge had seen enough.

Backing away from his mother's face, he bent down to give her his first sweet incestuous kiss. "What a pair of polite (and well-hung) boys we have," I recall thinking.

Thoroughly discarding the rest of his clothes, he got in bed. Whether or not Porge considered it a point of order or he simply knew how much I enjoy his technique, he slithered up and between my spread legs. "Oh GODD!" I uttered. Grabbing a chunk of Porge's hair and Josh's ass, my head fell back against the mattress when Porge's mouth and tongue immediately went to my clit.

"Yeah! Oh YEAH!" I heard Josh exclaim and felt his ass tighten.

Porge's talented tongue and quick fingers magically had me primed for a glorious orgasm in no time. Spreading my legs for complete access, my hands jerked his head to and fro, like he was my own personal love slave. With both of us moms moaning and groaning to high heaven, Porge abruptly stopped. Raising his athletic upper body, he looked straight at Josh.

"You know man, I'll probably regret this, but..." He started, when Josh (as he often did) completed his buddy's sentence.

"You wanna switch?" My son fervently stated, more than asked.

Porge's nodding head and wide-eyed expression was so cute. I'm not sure Marge was even aware of what planet she was on, but the fire burning inside me surged at the idea. Whatever reservations or moral negatives I had previously about fucking my son went up in a puff of smoke, as the boys swiftly maneuvered to change places.

Now, looking up into the eyes of my replaced lover as he hovered over me, I had all the perpetual momentum of an Oklahoma State tailback licking his chops on third down and goal. Slowly reaching up to rub my palms against my son's broad chest, my eyes meant to convey some sort of preciousness to this otherwise inevitable sin. God knows I wanted him to take me, but I needed for the moment and our feelings to be consensual on several levels. Letting his hard cockhead lightly tap against my mons, his eyes purposely avoided mine. Shaking his head from side to side, I sensed he was struggling to obliterate any speculation. Sliding my hands up his neck to steady his head, I brought his face to focus on my eyes.

Raising my darkened eyebrows, I gave him a lust-filled yet confident expression. "Well?" Was my single-worded plea. He returned a confident smile just as the bedroom door creaked open. My eyes flitted up to somehow see behind us.

"Well, WELL, what do we have HERE? Why Barb, you devil, you've been holdin' out on me!" MJ's voice cut through the silent fog of illicit sensuality. "I SWEAR, what are running in this place?" She asked rhetorically and slid her nearly naked self next to me. "I had NO idea you were breeding them too!" She laughed, while running her long fingers through Josh's blonde locks. I was speechless and a bit embarrassed, as the amazon made an obvious play for my son.

Porge was too busy screwing his mom to pay attention to our uninvited guest. "Hmm, I KNOW who we have here--Josh, you're looking better than ever. Don't tell me that's Gidget's, I mean Marge's...SON?! HEY, what IS going on here?" MJ was fully aware of what was going on, as Josh and his 9-plus inch honker backed away.

Trying to gather his equilibrium at the bed's edge, MJ reached for his ass to "steady" him. "Listen, I didn't mean to interrupt something here; a little family-thing going on, huh?" MJ gathered and stood up to help Josh.

"Oh no, it's nothing like that, was it Josh?" I lied, scurried to my feet and put on my robe. "So, what gives with YOU, MJ? I thought you and the guys would be at each other all night long," I blurted out, desperately trying to dispel her evolving suspicions.

"What, those two? Let's put it this way, I was beginning to feel like a fifth wheel, if you can imagine THAT!" She rolled her eyes.

"SERIOUSLY!" I over-stated.

She nodded and, without sharing any specifics, continued, "Don't be surprised if your hubby looks like he's walking on eggshells come tomorrow morning -- HA! Now you two, stop avoiding me! What's going on in HERE that I shouldn't know about? It looks deliciously evil."

"NO --Nothing! Me and Mom were just... just playing around, ya know," Josh kept to my script and nervously searched for some clothes. MJ nodded with reservations, but kept a keen eye on his man-sized erection.

Standing toe to toe and head to head with my tall son, MJ was the same height as Josh in her bare feet. As he teetered back and forth he eyed [one-eyed] a pair of shorts on the floor. MJ seeing his dilemma lowered herself to her knees to grab the underwear. Of course this put her face in direct proximity to his rather prominent hardon (a calculated move I'm sure.) When he gestured to take them from her, she hastily pulled his shorts from his reach and gazed up into his blurry eyes.

"Ah, ah, AH! You seem awfully impatient to hide such a stunning treasure," she remarked with a conniving raised eyebrow and purposely hid his shorts behind her long bare back.

"Uh... uh," Josh stammered and tried re-fixing his focus on me for help.

In his current state he was obviously going nowhere fast, so I started to make my own retreat. Removing myself from the equation, I turned my head back in their direction when I got to the door. MJ muttered something about having a better hiding place and promptly took his entire swollen manhood in her mouth and surely into her throat, as Josh's eyes met mine for a long rock-and-hard-place expression. Thrusting his head to ceiling, he steadied himself with a two-fisted grip on her head. Following a series of groans and long cleansing breathes he slowly lowered his line of sight from the ceiling tiles to catch a wink and a smile from me. Like a pair of star-crossed lovers resigned to their immediate fate, we shared a clear sense of regret.

The sight and sounds of MJ's sloppily-delivered blowjob meant I had over-stayed my welcome. Glancing down at Marge and Porge swallowed up in each other, I breathed a long sigh and shut the door behind me. "Just as it goes with battles and wars, you can lose all kinds of battles; but this particular war was FAR from being lost," I laughed to myself at conjuring up such a strange analogy and headed down the hall.

Overhearing the gist of a testosterone-laden dialog coming up the stairwell I went into stealth mode. Rick and Donny, now fully clothed, were seated across from each other in the living room. Nursing a pair of longneck Buds, they went on and on about which California football team was the best, like a pair of bar buddies. I smiled at the irony, yawned and turned back toward our bedroom.

"Is that you, Honey?" Donny has ears like a dog.

"Yeah, I'm headed for the hay."

"Hey, sorry we lost track of you. Who was that at the door--everything okay?" He asked loud enough to be heard.

"Everything is fine. That was just Porge checking on Marge. I'm beat; going to bed," I answered.

"Okay, see ya in the morning..."

"Ah YEAH -- BARB? Sleep tight and THANKS! Thanks for EVERYthing!" Rick bellowed.

"SURE Rick! Good to have you guys... OVER, I MEAN! It was FUN!" I had switched to my 'happy-but-exhausted-hostess' voice. That voice was probably not appropriate after such an "exciting" evening. However, I WAS tired and the idea of delivering a batch of cute pseudo-sensual retorts seemed like over-kill, especially at 4:30 AM.

Dénouement? Sure! Make Mine With A Twist +++++

As you might imagine, everyone left from the long night's festivities slept in. A welcome scent of fresh-brewed coffee caught my nearly numb nostrils as I lumbered downstairs about 10 AM. Squinting my eyes against the sun-drenched kitchen, my daughter's firm, tanned legs were the first sign of humanity. She had to be the sole surviving human being on the planet without a hangover.

"Meg, you made it home; how was the sleepover?"

The 15-year-old spitting image of yours truly (at her age) was quick to pour herself some cereal and shove a steaming cup of coffee under my sorry face.

"Fine. We had a good time; watching movies and stuff," the familiar lilt in her voice almost grated on my addled brain. "Looks like you guys had a REAL good time!" She laughed.

"Oh God, are they still here?"

Meg smiled and nodded. "Daddy and the tall guy..."

"That would be Rick, MJ's husband..." I yawned.

"Yeah anyway, they're crashed out by the hot tub," Meg craned her head to see if they were still there. "I've seen THEM--they haven't seen me; haven't moved an inch."

Her teenage whims and wheels were turning, as I'm sure she was developing her own version of what might have gone down last night. "Well, before you get enough incriminating evidence for your journal, I suggest you go up and change," I strongly suggested, checking her short, open-necked Babydoll gown.

"Geez, not even a 'Thanks' for the coffee?" She winked and made a pair of her sweeping dance turns. The same ballet tip-toed turns that made her so adorable years ago only gave her a Lolita-air as a teenager.

"THANKS for the COFFEE!" I shot back, as she scampered down the hall and started upstairs.

Meg and her ever-emerging bust line and tempting rest-of-her would become excellent source material for future stories soon enough. My thoughts (vague as they were) shifted to Josh and his big day--leaving for college tomorrow. Downing the rest of my Columbian over the sink, I took and deep breath and turned to the hall. I would climb those steps one last time, before sending my first-born off to conquer the world."GOD, I'm too young for this shit!" I actually verbalized.

"Too young for what shit?" MJ's voice cracked, as I nearly ran her over.

"M-MJ! You're awake!"

"Well, let's just say I'm on my feet and leave it at that," she said head down, as she slumped into a tall kitchen counter chair. She had dressed back into the clothes she came in. With her ratted hair askew, only her eye shadow somehow remained intact.

"Here, try this on," I said, pouring her a cup of java. "Cream...sugar?"

Her head lifted just enough to eye-ball me, before she shook her head, "No."

A caffeine-buzz cleared a cobweb or two from my fat head, as I managed enough energy to try for the stairs again. "Better get Josh up and going," I announced, pretty much for my own benefit, and left the coffee pot for the hung over amazon.

"He...he's not there," came an unexpected reply from MJ.

"Not in his room... hmm," I thought.

"Nope, he left hours ago; hell, they ALL left," MJ said between sips.

Mixed feelings again filled my semi-charged brain. I tried to second-guess what could have happened hours ago after I left that room and the odd couple times two.

"They mentioned something about 'the pole', or 'going to the pole", MJ volunteered. "You don't suppose they meant the North Pole? Weird!" She added.

"No, but I may have an idea," I said, and headed for the basement.

My suspicions were realized, when I reached the bottom stair. Spying Josh's size twelve feet hanging off the end of the couch, I figured Porge couldn't be far off. There Porge was crashed out on the carpet next to the couch. I couldn't help but crack a wide smile at their final attempt to hold on to shared youth. I had to shed a tear for the same reason.