Incidental Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon returning to the kitchen I was greeted by a semi-awake MJ draining her third cup of coffee. As I poured myself another cup, she pressed her body into me at the counter. She went on and on about what a great time she had; how she did things she never imagined; then added one final surprise I never would have suspected.

"Ya know Barb, one of these days I need to introduce you to some "friends" of mine." She half-whispered. Seeing she had my immediate attention, she continued, "See there are these three black dudes, ex-football players. We get it on about once a month or so. Anyway I think the whole girl/girl thing would really freak 'em out! What do you say?"

"Ah hmm... well that's something. I'll have to get back to you about that," I answered blankly, trying to hide my utter amazement. She could have knocked me over with a feather. The tramp had trumped me!

Whatever happened the previous night after I left Josh's room; perhaps I'll never know. I DID notice some shared winks between the boys the following morning when we bid farewell to Porge and family. We made it to Josh's college just as hundreds of incoming freshmen were settling into their dorms. It came as a pleasant surprise when we met his roommate, Jeff Martin. Jeff was an old neighborhood chum of Josh's that had since moved away, so it was nice to see a familiar face.

Donny got a second job bartending that year to help with college expenses. I personally vowed to never let Mr. Jack Daniels come between myself and any further exciting opportunities.

It was a few weeks later. I had considered taking a fire hose to Josh's room, however it cleaned up fairly well with Mr. Clean and plenty of elbow grease. The basement was next. A simple vacuuming was all it needed, until I spied a cobweb near the arcade game. Call it curiosity, but I had to pull it out from the wall just to see...

"Hmm, they're gone..." I remarked. The boys' magazines were gone. "They really ARE gone," I muttered, this time thinking of the boys. Shedding a tear or two, I shoved the game back against the wall. In doing so, a small white envelope fell out. It must have been taped to the back of the game. It was unaddressed. I opened it and unfolded a 3X5 plain white paper with lead penciled script. It read, "Barb, thanks for everything!" The word "everything" was triple underlined. It was signed, "Porge, Lurch and J-Man."

I smiled.

It wasn't the type of keepsake I could tape on the refrigerator door without giving some sort of explanation. Instead, I hid it away and committed its contents to memory.

*

Dedicated to my unsung Superproofer. Congrats on the 45... and Go Cowboys!