Incidental Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you guys, I told you they were probably hot-tubbin' it," I heard MJ's voice coming down the walkway from the house. "Where are you two off to; we were just g-gonna join ya?" She inquired, stepping out of her Hawaiian skirt to toe-test the water. "Gosh, its s-so dark, I can hardly make you out," stepping into the fog-laden tub.

"That's funny, I can make you out just fine," I whispered, before stealing a quick full-mouth kiss and boob fondle.

"BARB, THERE you are! You naughty thing," MJ acted at once cautiously surprised.

"Hey, you guys enjoy yourselves. The water's fine! I need to check upstairs; I must have left a light on or something," I smiled and gave her arm a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm just up to get a beer and drain a vein. You all seem to be doing okay," Rick referred to their full drinks.

"Doin' GREAT R-Rick! Take your time, Man. Us Three Musketeers need to catch up on old times," Kenny said, staggering to stand straight.

"Old times--right!" Rick yelled back at them, before catching up to me on the back porch.

"Good ole MJ. The girl just can't pass up two drooling hot-n-bothered fuckers," Rick surprised me. "I'll bet two of those so-called musketeers couldn't work up one good dagger between them. So much for the good old days!" Rick ridiculed.

"You sound pretty cock-sure of yourself," I noted, reaching for the kitchen doorknob.

Rick's hand covered mine and stopped me from turning, "That's an odd way of referring to my self-confidence, but yeah, I'm sure." Pressing me hard against the door, he leaned down to move my hair aside and nibble at my neck. "Another thing I'm cock-sure of is that sweet pussy of yours," he cooed into my ear.

"Oh r-really?" I went weak-kneed, as his stray hand quickly maneuvered inside my sarong.

"Yeah, you couldn't be more wet and ready. We should REALLY take care of that." He advised and directed my free hand to his bulge.

Giving his pride-n-joy a healthy squeeze and tug, I replied, "...and by 'we' you mean you and Mister Fugly?"

"Exactly! Hey, how do you know about..."

"Mr. Fugly?" I interjected and twisted the doorknob to open."Hey, there are all sorts of stuff I know about you two," I turned to flash him a seductive wink.

"Oh really? Like what, for instance?" He eyes lit up.

"You mean besides your big, ugly cock? Well, how about that she likes gangbangs, but hates the idea of swinging. She likes all sorts of cocks, but not up her ass, and she's never done it with a black guy." My potpourri of MJ's sexual yeas and nays impressed him.

"You say big and ugly like those are bad things. Hmm, I know she hates the whole lesbian thing, but I didn't know about black guys," he scratched his head.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not sure about that either. Guess I just sensed in her a certain degree of apprehension, when it comes to "meeting" new people," I speculated.

"You mean like she is about swinging and other women?" Rick wondered.

"Yep, but that's one aspect I soon intend to amend," I said.

"WHAT! Tonight?" He shook his head. "No way will she let you..." He started.

"No, you don't get it, Rick. Before the night is over, she will do ME," I nodded confidently.

"Absolutely NO WAY!" He was emphatic.

"Bet me," I teased rhetorically.

"Sure, I'll bet ya any damn thing! It ain't gonna happen. Tell ya what, if MJ puts the make on you, I'd... hell, I'd go down on Donny -- HA! You have NO idea of how much she hates carpet munchers," Rick laughed.

"Yeah, I heard that same term from her," I mentioned and noticed a drunk Marge sprawled out on the family room floor. "You SURE about that bet? I'll give you a chance to back out," I offered.

"You may not know me, but I don't renege on my bets--especially when I'm betting on a sure thing."

"Okay, okay... but you don't know ME very well either," I chuckled.

Pointing to my unconscious neighbor, I motioned to Rick. "God, I can't leave her like this. Do me a favor, Rick and carry our Little Miss Plant-Talker upstairs."

"Who Gidget?" Rick smirked and squatted down to gather her up in his arms. "Where do ya want her?" He asked, heading for the stairs.

"Hey, you be nice to her. She had only nice things to say about you," I smiled and followed them. Once we got to the upstairs hall I directed him, "Might as well put her in Josh's room." I motioned down the hallway and added, "Now, don't just dump her--make her comfortable."

"Will do Ma'am; then how's about we cut the cards?" Rick feigned a western accent.

"Cut the... what?"

"I'm thinking you and I should cut the cards... for a poke," he smiled.

"OH, you've been watching Lonesome Dove. So, you think I'm nothing more than a common country dance-hall whore, is that it?"

"Oh heavens NO! I was just thinking how fun it's gonna be to go Wild West on that sweet ass of yours.

I laughed, but knew his witty remark dripped with equal amounts of sarcasm and sincerity. "You just concentrate on the task at hand, Cowboy... then, we'll see about cuttin' the cards." I shot him one last lingering glance, before closing our bedroom door behind me.

All That Flickers +++++

Taking a deep breath, I regrouped and carefully made my way through the unlit bedroom to the master bathroom. Not wanting to disturb the sounds coming from below, I slowly padded my way across the bathroom's shag carpet in the dark. Nothing unusual. Nothing out of place that I could see. The shower curtain was drawn, but Donny often leaves it that way. The small window directly overlooking the patio below was open, but we often left it open for circulation. Approaching the window I was able to distinctly identify the three musketeers. Peering through the dark screen, my knees bumped into the small clothes hamper beneath the window. Their words became more intelligible, as my eyes strained to make out images.

It was definitely an excellent spot for spying, if one was so inclined. My liquored up husband was obviously putting the moves on his full-time secretary/part-time motel playmate. The equally inebriated amazon was restrained but noticeably taken with his high school solicitation. Listening in covert silence, I strained to see what I could through tree branches.

Suddenly I heard the plastic shower curtain peel away from behind me. Turning sharply at the sound, I caught sight of a large shadow and felt two hands grasp my wrists. My first impulse to scream was soon muffled by the intruder's large hand over my mouth.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" The dark shadow whispered, as my struggle ceased immediately.

"JOSH!? What the hell..." I stifled a yell.

"You've been waiting six months to watch THIS?" He said, grabbing my wrists tighter.

"You're not supposed to be home. What the hell..." I started when he shushed me.

Forcibly twirling me around to face the window, he stepped out of the shower. Closing his long fingers around my neck, his other hand grabbed my sarong. Ripping it off my hips, I felt his rock-hard cock slam against my bare ass.

"You've been teasing me for over six months and you let that fucking mechanic eat you out after a few hours--that's fucking bullshit!" My son's frustration exploded in hateful terms.

"Geez Josh, you're drunk! Let me go, NOW!" I struggled to free myself.

All the exercise, toning and body shaping I'd practiced in the last six months put me in the best shape of my life. However, my strength was no match when it came to fighting off a young offender with the drunken power of countless shots of Jack Daniels. Once he bent me over at the waist, it became a struggle just to keep my legs locked so the two of us wouldn't both fall into the shower or against the toilet and vanity. With one hand ripping at my bra clasp, his other hand focused on keeping his cock in ramming condition.

"If you HAVE to take your fucking revenge, then here, take THIS!" He demanded and slapped his heat-seeking weapon up against my pussy from behind.

"Josh WAIT! Don't...don..." he was beyond reasoning, when I felt my tender lubricated lips part to take him inside.

"I should have done this six months ago when you begged for it," he figured and thrust more of his thick nine-incher in my vagina.

Holding my undone bra close to my bosom, I turned to make a plea, "NO Josh, you were right then, about everything. I was being totally selfish and, OH GOD!" I stopped as his long cock filled my love hole completely. The blood raced to my foggy brain as his hands took hold of my toned hips for ramming speed. Every second swept by pulling me further and further away from reality into twisted visions of incest I'd never dreamed possible.

Lewd sounds of love making emanated from the patio below, as Josh's grunts and my muffled moans echoed from the bathroom. Rocking back and forth in an impromptu passion dance, I was nearly knocked off my high-heeled sandals a number of times. We nearly tumbled as he continually tried to keep from losing his balance. It was then I sensed he might be close to passing out from the liquor. Pulling my upper body back up to a standing position his slick tool fell from its intended target. I turned around abruptly just in time to see him stagger to his knees in front of the commode.

"Serves you right, Boy," I scolded, grabbed up my sarong, held my top in check, and got out of there.

Watching naked Josh gagging and throwing up, I couldn't help but recall countless times we'd fought the brave fight against every childhood illness and flu together. He was still my baby, after all. Back in the bathroom, I wet a washcloth and gently patted his forehead. "God damn it, Josh," I said.

"I'm s-sorry Mom. Don't know what got into me," he eked out, before expelling another burst.

"Yeah well, let's just forget about it. Get some sleep and we'll not speak of this again," I instructed and handed him the washcloth.

Closing the bathroom door, my mind raced back to thoughts of Rick. Had he overheard or seen anything... and what about Donny, Kenny and MJ? Tossing the sarong aside, I selected a more appropriate outfit. Considering the last few moments, I was now hornier than ever. Whipping out a pair of black thigh-highs, matching black satin camisole and panties, I kicked off my sandals. Quickly dressing, I pulled on a short satin robe to cover it all. Shoving my feet into a pair of tall, black pumps, I stepped into the hall. As I started down the hallway it dawned on me, "Where the hell is Josh going to bed down, with Marge in his room?"

I turned and had taken a few steps when I heard the sound of the toilet flushing in the guest bathroom. That had to be Rick I surmised and headed in that direction. Propping myself seductively in the doorway, I waited. When the doorknob turned I kicked the door completely open. His series of facial expressions were priceless. I stood boldly with crossed arms to accentuate my attributes, as his eyes methodically scanned me from head to toe.

"Wow!"

"That's it...wow?" I asked and discreetly opened the robe to reveal a bit more. "There are over 250,000 words in the English language. The average person's vocabulary is 10 to 20,000 words and a countless number of adjectives, and all you can come up with is wow? Come ON man!"

"Look what I found?" He countered and covertly did a two-fingered nose pinch.

Hearing the master bedroom door close, I leaned back slightly to see Josh sneaking down the hallway and into his room. "Looks like Marge will have company tonight," I thought, but returned my attention back to Rick. "I have no idea. What DID you find?"

Holding up a thin box of playing cards, Rick grinned.

"Well, well lookie there, Maverick--so glad I dressed for the occasion," I said, letting the robe slide over a shoulder.

Rick closed in on me in a heartbeat. As he kissed and nibbled my neck I reached inside his gray bicycle shorts. With my robe comfortably clinging at the elbows, Rick immediately lowered my slinky camisole straps. "I've been waiting all night for these babies," he noted and took a step back to admire my exposed chest.

"Such patience SHOULD be rewarded I suppose," I said and reached down to hoist a tit to my tongue.

"Okay, now I AM jealous," he said and leaned down to join his long tongue with mine.

With both of us taking turns, the affected nipple grew hard within seconds.

"Beautiful--just fucking beautiful. God, I love big titted blondes!" He stated and took a good-sized chunk of my other melon in his mouth. After a few lingering minutes of him deep-sucking each boob, I felt my knees give way. "God DAMN Girl, I LOVE your tits!" He said, as I leaned back to give him full access.

"Well, I'm impressed. I mean considering what you've got to play with at home, I'd say that's quite a complement," I returned and let the robe fall to the floor in a heap.

After pulling me up to carry me in his arms, we turned to start back down the hallway. That's when we heard voices echoing in the stairwell. Rick must have realized I was missing my robe. Suddenly coming to a halt, he swung us back around and lowered me to retrieve it. The voices grew louder. By the time we reached the bedroom door, my hubby and Rick's wife met us at the top of the stairs.

"Barb, will you talk some sense into this girl?" Donny asked, while Rick unceremoniously let me down.

"Sorry Rick, Honey, didn't mean to interrupt... something," MJ said, trying her best not to sound upset, jealous, or something other than smashed--which is what she was.

"Is there a problem?" I returned; pulling my robe back on as if nothing had happened.

"I just mentioned that she and Rick should probably stay the night. Considering how much we've all had to drink, ya know?" He shot me a contrived wink. "MJ says they have early plans in the morning or some s-such shit," he continued with a few slurs of his own.

Somewhere beyond her glazed expression, MJ was regrouping as I observed, "Well you guys know you're certainly welcome to stay. There's plenty of room..."

"I think it might be best if we take off," tall MJ's shifting eyes fixed on Rick, then over at me.

Rick left my side to join MJ in the hallway. "Honey, you can take off. HELL, take it ALL off!" He laughed, obviously trying to keep things light. As our two sexy stoned guests half-whispered to themselves, I wedged myself between them.

Gifts That Keep On Giving +++++

"Tell ya what. Why not let me and MJ have a little privacy and, if you still need to leave... well, that's okay too," I suggested and opened our bedroom door. More of their hemming and hawing ensued until I took hold of her wrist. Leading the glamazon inside, I quickly shut and locked the door behind us.

"There now, we can relax. God Honey, make yourself at home. You look ready to burst!" I added, leading her to the bedside to take a seat.

"You're gonna just hate me, Barb," she announced from out of the blue.

"I kinda doubt that," I answered and picked up on her dilemma. "Hate you? For screwing Donny? That's really NOT a problem. Oh I'm a bit jealous, but you may be taken aback at..." I stopped and suddenly recalled my surprise.

"What surprise?" She asked as I left to retrieve a large brown sack from the closet.

"You'll see," I smiled. Pulling a larger-than-shirt-sized package from the bag, I sat down beside her. The pastel, ribbon-wrapped gift came without a card.

"Here MJ, this is for you from me," I said, handing it to her with a short peck on her cheek.

"For M-ME!" Her eyes widened while her free hand went to cover her lips. Sitting with my gift in hand she was struck speechless. As her eyes flashed and flitted to different parts of the room, she remained frozen in disbelief.

"WELL, you ARE going to open it, aren't you?" I laid back on the bed and proudly propped myself up on my elbows, as she eyed the colorful bow. "I'll have you know I hand-picked it myself; so I hope everything fits."

"I never..." She started slowly to undo the fancy wrapping.

"Oh come on MJ, you mean none of those guys you dated ever gave you presents?"

She continued to unwrap my gift with a degree of unexpected tenderness. "Y-yeah, guys sure; but a gift from a woman--NEVER!" She said as her eyes welled up. Finally pulling the lid up and lightly pulling apart the packing she lifted up my gifts-- a white-laced camisole, a pair of matching thigh-high hose, a pair of white satin panties and a pair of white pumps. "Oh my GOD, Barb they're simply beautiful!" She declared.

Laying each sexy item out on the bed, she suddenly broke down. Trying her best to keep her lower lip from quivering, she burst into a barrage of tears. "I-I don't know what to s-say! I don't deserve such n-nice things!" She cried into the camisole.

"Hey now, you'll get this stuff all wet. You want to ruin them?" I remarked, stood up and took the lingerie from her shaking hands.

"No, NO, I'm SORRY! I just don't know what to s-say," MJ sobbed. I scurried away to get her a box of tissues. "My GOD, t-they're just like what you're wearing!"

"Yep, except they're white. Now, just say "thanks" and... hey, you just HAVE to try them on. I'm dying to see how they fit," I advised and handed her a Kleenex. Whipping out an extra tissue I wiped tears from her cheeks.

"Thank you SO much! I've never been at a total loss for words, but..." She stopped, took hold of my shoulders, stared me square in the eyes and kissed me full on the lips.

After a kiss that lingered a bit longer than the one earlier one, she caught her breath. "Thank you, Barb."

"You're welcome. See, now was that so hard?" I said pulling away a few stray locks from the stately brunette.

"No, not hard at all," she smiled without the previous apprehension.

"Okay then. Here, try 'em on, Babe!"

She fought back a few sniffles, grabbed up her new lingerie and headed off toward the bathroom. "I'm so excited to see them on. I'll be right back," she giggled like a sorority sister.

"Oh no you don't, Missy! I'm excited too. Why not just change right here, hmm?" I must have used my insisting voice. After a quick deliberation, she came back, tossed the slinky white underwear on the bed.

"Okay, it's not like you're gonna hit on me or anything, right?"

"Why MJ what could ever make you think such a despicable thing," I laughed.

Standing tall, she took one last sniffle and started to undress. I returned to my bedside perch to watch her strip. After yanking her top up and over her head, she thought twice about undoing her bra. Instead she undid that God-awful floor-length skirt and watched it hit the floor. Undressing in front of a man or a couple of men in a bedroom was familiar territory for this trampy bitch. Doing the same in front of a woman for the first time was a wholly different experience. Sensing the tension and reluctance, I caught her momentary glance.

"This bothers you doesn't it?" I asked

"What, stripping in front of you? No, I don't think so," she said, slowly crossing her chest to loosen a bra strap. I stayed silent. She held the strap forever.

"Okay, I guess it does. Just feels weird, ya know?" She said, but let both straps fall. "Maybe if you didn't watch..." she nearly begged.

"No chance, MJ. Maybe I just want to size up the competition. Go on."

"See, you ARE pissed about that Donny thing," she stamped her foot with hands on hips.

"Trust me, I am NOT pissed about Donny! I was just kidding about being competitive. Come on chicken-shit; let's see those big ole hangers!" I laughed.

Taking a deep breath, she shook off any remaining inhibitions. Grabbing her bra catch from behind, she let her tits fall. "Okay then damn it, let's do this shit!" She shot back and then did the same with her panties.

"W-Wait a MINUTE!" My eyes locked on her pussy.

"What? It's a pussy, anything wrong?" MJ asked noticing my eyes glued to her snatch.

"I can see it's a pussy, but it's... you're bald!"

1...678910...12