Incidental Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

"NO! STOP!" I shrieked and scrambled to shove him away.

Turning my back to him, I folded my arms defiantly.

"What? What did I SAY?"

Glancing back at him over my shoulder, I issued a caveat. "Porge, you know I've always LIKED you and well, even been pretty attracted to you. Hell, we might even mess around if you want..."

"Oh Yeah--I WANT!" He piped up.

"Yeah well, nothing will EVER happen, if you continue to use words like that!" I scolded.

I felt that naked chest of his against my back and his hands surrounding my middle. "Oh, you mean the 'L' word? I think I can agree to that," he confirmed and returned to more shoulder nibbling.

"Good--now maybe we can have a fun time," I said, twirling around to face him.

"Maybe?" He asked, as I threw my arms around his neck.

"Hmm, that depends," I led him playfully.

"Okay, depends on what?" He asked, brushing back my hair to take another lick at my ear.

Running my hands inside and around the waistband of his tight silky shorts, I whispered. "Just how good a kisser are you... in different... areas?"

Taking my cue, he hesitantly slid his fingers inside my loose gray workout sweats. "You mean like on a couch or say a pool table?" He innocently missed my meaning.

"Sure, let's see how you kiss on say that couch," I cajoled, took his hand and led him to the couch.

With the couch behind me I motioned him to stand while I sat on the edge. His lovely young hardon stood at full attention even inside his shorts. I thought for sure it would pop the top at any moment. "No Porge, let me try something first. Okay?" I asked politely, before running my hands up and down on both sides of his erect pole.

"Okay," he answered, nearly shuttering at my touch.

Nervously trying to find something to do with his hands, he tried to relax. I slowly pulled his shorts down. Pulling them down further over his tanned, well-toned stocky, hairy legs, I went immediately back to do the same with his white jockey shorts.

"Oh my, what a nice surprise Porge! You've been holdin' out on me, you devil you," I admonished him, before taking hold of his 8-inch boner. [Being the same size as my hubby -- he offered a perfect cock for deep-throating.] "I certainly never expected such a big beautiful cock," I smiled up at him, as I slowly but deliberately stroked.

His young eyes rolled in anticipation, as I fisted his hard, smooth erection faster and faster. Once I felt his wet precum from the tip of his finely cut cockhead, I stopped. "Here, hold on to this a second. I want your opinion about something," I smiled and brought his hand to replace mine.

A look of suspended amazement swept across his face, as he took hold of his weeping hardon. "You need MY opinion about anything? Are you serious? I mean, Barb... I'm standing here about to explode!" He exclaimed, as I quickly undid and discarded the white halter top. "Holy SHIT!" He further exclaimed, as I kicked off my tennis shoes and rolled back on the couch.

Keeping my tanned legs together, I folded them back to my face, to grab hold of my gray shorts. "Sure, I don't get many chances for a male perspective.... well, at least not lately," I mused and slowly shimmied out of my shorts. Locking my legs, I firmly grasped my tight calves and pulled them to one side of my head. Now Porge had a nice unobstructed view of my ass, thighs and pouty slit.

"You know, twenty-five pounds ago I could have never attempted this," I casually chuckled, as my son's best friend got a tempting eyeful. Frozen in his tracks with a firm grip on his ready honker, his slack-jawed expression was priceless. "Well, what do you think, Porge?"

"Incredible... simply incredible!" He numbly answered, as his eyes locked on my pouty pussy.

Still holding tight to my calves with one hand, I slid a few fingers from my other hand to spread my lips. "You were saying something about pool tables and couches. Actually, I thought we might get more intimate than that."

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Why don't you try these out for size, hmm?" I suggested, parting my lower lips with two fingers to insert a third finger.

Releasing the vise grip hold on his reddening tool, he lowered on all fours and was licking my thighs in a heartbeat. Taking a few, long tantalizing swipes at my pussy with his tongue, he inched his hands between my thighs. "Do I taste good, Baby?" I asked, spreading my legs fully apart.

"Oh God yes! Umm, you taste incredible!" he quickly replied, between muff dives.

If I had any reservations about his youth and inexperience, they were pleasantly unfounded. The boy was a true pussy connoisseur. When merely licking my slit brought tiny moans; lapping and penetrating my hole with his tongue had me cooing with an occasional shriek; full-mouth sucking with deep fingering simply floored my senses. When he gently hoisted my ass cheeks with both hands to revel in the feast I completely lost it. Sucking my entire clit in his mouth, my outstretched legs shook uncontrollably until they fell neatly on either side of his head.

"OH GODDD! That's IT!" I gritted through clenched teeth as my orgasm suddenly speed-shifted from first to third gear. "Don't stop... OH GOD, Porge--don't stop!" I demanded, as the suction coupled with his probing fingers to drive me totally bonkers.

Any brief lull in aggression was probably due to catching his breath, before shamelessly re-attacking my pussy. "HOLY SHIT...CHRIST! OH GOD, YES!" I screamed from the top of my roller-coasting orgasm all the way down and back up again. Grabbing hold of his head, I tried in vain to gain some control over the next surge. Already gushing from three major climaxes, I quivered as he used two hands to penetrate me with a flurry of fingers.

Now I was coming and riding his face for all I was worth. The roller-coaster had evened out into one, long, unyielding seismic ride, leaving me thrashing, growling; yet begging for more and more. After several long minutes of ultimate passion, I slowed to regain some sort of normal breathing.

"Wow Barb, you are ONE SEXY fuc—WOMAN!"

"It's okay Porge, you can s-say fucking," I smiled at the tender young face peering through my thighs.

"Okay, I WILL! You are ONE SEXY FUCKING WOMAN." He returned a smile of his own, before letting my legs slide over each shoulder and down his arms.

"But what about you? Now that you've kissed THIS girl and definitely made her cry, isn't there something she could do... for you?" I grinned and gathered myself back up to a sitting position. Rolling his eyes and brushing back lines of perspiration from his brow, he shot me the tiniest of winks. Running both hands up under my hair, I ripped off the headband. Snaking my fingers down my face and neck, I proceeded down my chest to lightly prop up my tanned melons as an offering. "Perhaps these might help you decide," I eyed him rhetorically.

"OH YE-AH! You must be reading my mind! They-they're fucking beautiful!" He exclaimed with pupils fully dilated.

"So, you approve?" I asked, proudly thrusting my chest forward before generously shaking my full, round, meaty mounds.

"Approve isn't the word! I mean, you know there are guys that would pay big money just for a look at one of those! "Honored" that's the only word I can think of."

"Oh yeah, which guys? HA!"

"WOW!" His one-word exclamation followed by a generous sigh was all the positive feedback required.

"So, you just gonna stare at them all day, or wh..." I started, when he interrupted. Like a lapdog leaping at a bowl of fresh gravy, his mouth quickly attached itself to first one of my boulders--then the other. As he leaned in to further consume my tits, I reached to grab hold of his rigid boner. I slowly but deliberately jacked it long and hard until his breathing became sporadic. Once again feeling a thin glaze of precum on his smooth pecker head, I knew there would be no holding back this time.

Young Porgy came up for air and shyly posed a familiar request. Climbing to his feet, I moved to the edge of the couch. Gazing up past his hand-held hardon, I fixed my eyes on his, as my hands cupped and spread my succulent globes. Once he slid his sturdy, eight-inch manhood between my tits, I pushed them tight to secure for fucking. Within seconds he was tit-fucking me with a vengeance. Within a minute or so, he was ready to blow. Young guys [God love 'em] have such short fuses.

I hardly had time to emote the essential "oohs and aahs" before he unloaded a healthy dose of white guy gravy in boob valley.

"God Barb, I-I'm sorry... didn't mean to make a mess," he apologized. "Here, let me get something..." I stopped him and grabbed his forearm. Keeping him at arm's length, I made him watch my third finger scoop up an ample glob of fresh jism for a taste test.

"Umm, good! Got any more where that came from?" I asked rhetorically. Taking hold of his fading erection, I gave it a few hard tugs before quickly taking it in my mouth for the first time. Sucking, stroking and taking his semi-hard cock completely inside, I continued the process.

"Oh, God DAMN!" He declared. His eyes rolled back, as I deep-throated more of his returning erection. A chorus of expletives followed as his weapon jutted to full strength. With no further need to hand-hold his energized pole, I reached around to firmly grip that most perfect young ass. Letting my fingernails scrape and dig into his dimpled cheeks, I relaxed enough to take hold of Sir Rigid with my throat muscles. Considering it payback for taking me to Orgasmland, I rewarded his cock with my personalized version.

"I NEVER! I CAN'T....HOLY SHIT, DON'T EVER STOP! GOD DAMN!" Porge nearly screamed, as my throat treated his cockhead to a guided tour of Climax City. Once I sensed his meat starting to throb, I slid my finger just inside his asshole, while my other hand swept around to fondle his balls. Grabbing my ratted locks tight with both hands, he thrust his pelvis forward again and again, until the momentum shoved me off the couch.

A sudden gush of warmth filled my throat, while his cock powered deeper. Holding on for dear life, his pelvis shook like crazy. I gagged hard when his cock spewed forth a larger, unexpected volley. Jerking my head back, I was surprised by yet another full gush of cum. I think that one amazed both of us, as it shot from East to West across my face.

"DAMN, where'd THAT come from?" Porge noted, as his still-hard cock continued to drip.

"My my Porge, I'd say you have amazing hidden resources!" I laughed, wiped and tasted the extra cum from my cheeks and around my lips. "If I thought you had any more, I'd say maybe you ought to fuck me," I noted in passing.

"Hey, I'll make more! Look, I'm ready if you are!" He stated, not in the form of a question.

I got up from the floor to head for the bathroom, when he grabbed my wrist. "Porge, what is it? I really should..." I began, when he suddenly turned into a horny octopus. Arms, hands, and his tongue were all over me. Somehow he twisted me around until his perpendicular appendage was wedged tight in my ass crack.

"C'mon Baby, I wanna fuck that sweet pussy of yours, SO bad," he whispered and grabbed hold of my jugs from behind.

"You're sure about this?" I returned, grasping his hand to tighten his grip.

"OH YEAH! I won't tell if you won't," he said.

I took his hand from mine and turned him to sit on the couch. Kneeling down with a knee on either side of him I lowered myself to accept his ready weapon. Parting my lips I eased down on it. "There now; does that feel good?" I asked, while his young pole filled my mature hole.

"God YES! It feels fanTAStic!"

"In case you wondered, it feels good to me too," I cooed, rolling my pelvis back and forth. Taking hold of my jugs in both hands, his tongue took an equal turn at each nipple. "Suck 'em hard, Porge. Yeah, like that!" I urged him, as I started riding his cock harder and faster.

"Damn, I love your fucking boobs!" He said, between sucks.

I stopped in mid-fuck and pulled back.

"What? What'd I say?" He asked, realizing he'd done something in error. Going back over his previous statement, his eyes locked on mine. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I promise!" He begged, upon discovering he had inadvertently used the only four-letter "L" word I would not tolerate.

"That's better," I accepted his apology. "Now, let's try something different, shall we?" I said and climbed off his lap.

"Okay, I guess...whatever you say?" He watched as I got up, spun around, and spread my legs to have him dick me from behind.

"I need you to fuck me hard, Baby," I admonished, and came down roughly on his cock.

"Hey, no problem!" Porge kept repeating "no problem" as I slammed myself harder and faster into his crotch. Grabbing my hefty hangers for leverage, I must admit he gave it his best.

We must have hard-fucked like this for over ten minutes or so, when I noticed an imposing shadow at the windowed door of our walk-out. I dare not slip a stroke, as I leaned a bit from side to side for a better look at our eavesdropper. I recognized it was definitely a male but not my hubby and too tall to be my son. The stranger seemed comfortable enough, standing and blocking the window's glare to gain a better view.

Even as it became clearer who the intruder was, I opted not to share it with Porge. Besides the fact that my little fuck-buddy was busy building up to another hot climax, I knew his view was obstructed--and being watched by Lurch was kind of a turn on. Actually I suppose it was a real turn on, getting fucked by Josh's buddy while his other friend watched. As Porge's stiff cock raced in and out of my saturated pussy, I threw my head back and let my boobs fly wildly for Lurch's viewing pleasure.

The whole erotic scene would have played out perfectly, complete with a juicy cum-filled climax, if it hadn't been for Lurch. Whether he dropped something or pressed too hard against the door, he made a loud enough noise to catch Porge's attention. Once I felt the boy stiffen, I knew it wasn't like before.

"Oh my God, Porge... it's Lurch!" I artificially exclaimed and nearly jumped off Porge's lap.

"Oh SHIT!" Porge yelled and grabbed up a few discarded clothes before racing to the bathroom.

Realizing I had no time to dress, I slipped into Donny's long-sleeved white shirt. It covered all the important parts. I was working on the middle buttons as Lurch opened the sliding glass door.

"Well now, what do we have here?" He asked a bit nervously.

"Oh, hi Larry -- not much, just doing some cleanup. How you doin'?" I asked, bending to pick up a discarded halter top and workout shorts.

He's Creepy and He's Kooky +++++

"Just a little cleanup you say?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, gosh isn't it just blistering hot out there today?" I asked, trying to nonchalantly shove Porgy's shorts under the couch.

"Yeah it's hot. Not NEAR as hot as it is in here, I'd say," Lurch surmised, as he approached me. The super-tall 6'5" 20-year-old boney kid bent over to retrieve the pair of silk basketball shorts.

"Ya know I was just saying how uncommonly warm it is inside; must be bad A/C or something," I lamely suggested, as Lurch closed in on me.

"And you were saying that to... who?" He stated before shoving Porge's shorts in my face.

"Hmm, I wonder who those are?" I said with furrowed brow.

"I don't know. Let's see; they look like Porge's... interesting. Also interesting that you're pretty much as I always imagined," he said, fiddling with the top button of my shirt.

"Oh really Larry, and what is it you always imagined?" I frowned and brushed his boney fingers away.

"That, when it comes down to it, you ARE a total slut," he said with confidence.

With that comment I turned away from him and headed toward the stairway. "Well, I suppose you can have your opinion--free country and all of that. But now Larry, I think you should leave," I said turning toward him one last time to show my disdain.

In one of his giant steps he was next to me before I could reach the staircase. "I'm not going anywhere, Slut!" He shouted and ripped open my shirt, tearing the top three buttons off.

"Stop it Larry; leave me alone!" I shouted back, grabbing my collar.

"Sure, I'll leave you alone; just admit you are a fucking slut," he demanded and took hold of my wrist.

"I'll do no such thing! Let GO!" I yelled, trying to wrist-twist out of his grip.

Struggling to break free from the imposing kid only seemed to make it easier for him to gain more control. Gripping my other arm, he cross-armed me from behind. This produced the undesired effect of forcing my chest forward, exposing more than just my cleavage. I was reduced to hurling expletives and trying to stomp on his feet. However, there was no eluding the mismatch in our sizes.

"You really must think I'm not only blind but a complete idiot, Mrs. B!" Lurch chuckled, as my tits swung to and fro, barely secure in the shirt thanks to one remaining button.

"I don't know what you THOUGHT you saw, but I/WE were just working out, you asshole!" I half-shouted between labored breaths.

"The two of you...working out... naked?"

"YES!"

"Oh really... with his little prick buried in your old pussy?"

"FUCK YOU!" I shot back and finally nailed his instep with my heel.

"OW!" He yelled and broke his one-handed grip on my wrists.

There was a split-second at that point when I noticed I was free from his clutches. As he lifted his foot to rub away the pain, I quickly turned again toward the stairs. Somehow, in that split-second, his other arm shot out like a frog's tongue to grab hold of my/Donny's shirt. Rubbing his foot with one hand, the other tugged and further ripped the shirt. Screeching to high-heaven, I felt myself falling, as both hands pulled and tore away the decimated shirt.

Within seconds, I was virtually naked, flat on my back, and drumming my fists on his chest. Straddling my tummy, he soon had my arms and fists under control and had forced them to the floor on either side of my head.

"You really are quite a spark plug for a slut; what a bodacious set of ta-tas!" Lurch guffawed, as my chest heaved. Trying to catch my breath was now imperative, as my mind raced for a logical solution.

"FUCK YOU, Lurch!" Was all I could get out, trapped underneath him.

"You really should save your energy for something meaningful," he chided, pulling my wrists together again to grasp them in one of his long, boney paws.

With his other hand free, he tugged on his t-shirt until he was able to yank it overhead. Switching from one grip to another, he was able to toss it aside.

"Something meaningful ...and just what would THAT be?" I asked, expecting some twisted connotation.

"Hmm, now what could an old slut possibly do that might be meaningful to me? I KNOW! You could suck my cock, how's that for starters?" He pleasantly suggested, while he undid his belt and jean shorts.

"Fuck you," I replied, saving my strength for an impending rape.

"Sure, I guess if you'd rather get fucked first..." He said, and then got off of me to lose his jeans. Still tightly gripping my wrists, he somehow contorted his long frame and legs to undress with one hand. It occurred to me then I could possibly try another escape or disable him using the tried-n-true, ever-popular kick to the groin. I strongly considered just that, until I caught sight of his more-than-adequate-sized erection. He must have noticed my fleeting glance at his 9"-plus pecker, before I turned away.

"What's wrong, Mrs. B? I thought all you slut moms like big cocks?" He stated, climbing back on top. Now straddling my tits, he slapped my turned cheek with his swollen stick. When I remained unfazed he forced my head to the other side with the big ole slinky. After a few more insidious minutes, he gave up on face-fucking me and slithered down my torso.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers