Incidental Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcibly shoving his long fingers between my clenched thighs, it became clear to him where this woman's strength lied. My rigid leg and thigh muscles had all the strength of a 20-year-old gymnast. There was no way he could gain entry without my permission.

"WOW, I AM impressed; you really HAVE been working out!" He actually complimented.

I proudly broke a half-smile before resuming my abused, disgruntled look. As I watched him take a few moments for a visual inspection, I concocted the glimmer of an escape plan. "You know, for a fucking old slut, you ain't half-bad! Actually, you're kind of a fox," He remarked, taking a rough grab or two at my melons.

"You're just full of compliments, aren't you, ASSHOLE!" I shot back, while he continued fondling me.

"Look, we both know I saw you fucking Porge; personally I believe you were doing it for my benefit."

"Oh really?" I replied through clenched teeth.

"Yes, really. And, the way I figure it, you were pretty damn close to getting off, weren't you?" He half-whispered in my ear.

"That's none of YOUR fucking business!"

"Hey Slut, I'm making it my business! Or maybe you'd rather explain all of this to Josh or that limp-dick husband of yours, hmm?" His grip on my wrists loosened, as my eyes locked onto his sunken, deceiving eyes.

"You wouldn't dare..." I pleaded. "Larry, you can't DO that. Josh must NEVER know!" I grabbed his bare shoulders to make my point.

"Well, I don't know. You ARE quite attractive; but you're hardly being persuasive," he suggested, shaking his head in fake dismay.

Let's Make A Deal, Asshole! +++++

It was painfully obvious. There was only one form of payment that could possibly buy his silence. "Okay Lurch; what is it? You want to fuck me? Will that do the trick?" My eyes glanced aside at the mere thought.

"Sure, that'd be sweet. Actually I was kinda thinking YOU would do the honors," he further suggested and climbed off of me.

Climbing to my feet, I finally relaxed enough to catch my breath and assess the task at hand. Without a word, I stepped toward him and reached to undo his belt and jean shorts. "Remember, not a word of any of this to Josh, you promise!" I spelled out the terms of our unholy contract, as I yanked down his shorts and briefs. Dropping to my knees, I took hold of his imposing hardon.

Just before I took his cock in my mouth Larry brushed my hair to one side. Entangling his long fingers in my feathered locks, he raised my face to his. "You really ARE a slut, aren't you, Mrs. B?"

My silent response was to wink and suddenly impale my mouth with about half of his 9-inch cock.

I immersed myself for the following five-minutes in treating my son's second closest friend to the epitome of my oral talents. Lurch's foul mouth poured out every degrading expletive he could conjure up, as I complied and took more and more of his full erection down my gullet. Sometime during the same five minutes, a petulant Porge emerged from the bathroom.

"Hey Man, what the fuck are you doing? You'll smother her!" Porge barked, as he worked up enough courage to confront his too-tall friend.

"Fuck you Porge! Can't you see the slut loves cock. That's it Baby, suck that big cock all the way -- YEAH! See, she fucking loves it!" Lurch spouted, as I eagerly twisted and deep-throated his entire thick boner. Long, white ribbons of precum-laced saliva tumbled out and down my chin. Rubbing the decadent cream over my tits, I reached with my other hand to fondle Porge's package. It wasn't long before I had a strangle hold on both of them. Porge seemed amazed at first with my obvious change of persona. No longer the middle-aged seductress, I had morphed into every healthy teenaged boy's ideal of a mature cum-loving nymphomaniac.

After slobbering over each of their sturdy young cocks for about five minutes, Lurch pulled his boner away. He had his sights set on my ass, and was quick to line up for some rear-entry action. Falling to his knees behind me, he smacked my ass hard. "The bitch wants it doggy-style," he ridiculed, spreading my cheeks.

Ignoring his vulgarity, I doubled my efforts on Porge's dick, while shaking my ass for their entertainment. Lurch's greased long cock met with virtually no friction, as he forcefully buried it deep in my pussy. "Oh YEAH, you fucking whore; take ALL of that fucking cock!" He bellowed, as he gripped my hips. The full length of his sizable tool pounding my snatch made it harder for me to concentrate on Porge's slippery hose. When I endeavored to trap it in my mouth, Lurch's power tool delivered one bone-jarring jolt after another. Dropping my head from any further attempts, I shifted my sole intent to letting Lurch machine-gun fuck me.

My full jugs hung and swung into each other like two huge fleshy cogs rotating in perfect harmony, as his cock raced in and out of me. "Oh GOD YES! Fuck ME! Fuck me HARD! HARDER!" I shouted, as I glared back into his sweaty face.

"God DAMN, this is ONE CRAZY bitch we've got here, Porge!" Lurch cackled, as he reamed me out.

"Uh yeah, I g-guess so," Porgy replied in utter astonishment.

"I DO believe she could handle BOTH of us, Man," Lurch added, slowing down the pace.

"You think?" Porge asked as if his friend could possibly be serious.

"EASY Man!" The tall, gangly boy stopped abruptly, pulled out and took a seat on the couch. "How 'bout it Bitch; you up for a little DP?" He asked massaging his weapon.

"You guys are NUTS! I think we are quite done!" I insisted and climbed to my feet.

Glancing at both of their ready hardons, I wondered if that statement would hold any water. Besides, the idea of doing both of them did intrigue me a little [okay, a lot]. Folding my arms across my boobs, I feigned boredom. Lurch leaned back on the couch, while Porge slowly edged close to me.

"Hell Man, she's not going anywhere; bring that sweet ass over here," Lurch commanded, sat up, and lunged his lower half forward. "That's it Porge, let me at that ASS!" He instructed and took hold of my cheeks. Bending down to take Porge's cock in my mouth again, I felt two big hands spread my cheeks. Straight-legged, I swept my hand between my thighs to finger my saturated pussy. That's when I felt Lurch's tongue circling my asshole, then his finger--no, two fingers sliding inside. Who would have EVER thought my son's friends could be THAT filthy--certainly not me! However, I knew from experience to never trust the shy, quiet types. So I wasn't entirely amazed when Lurch's large hands maneuvered my legs and thighs and lowered my ass slowly onto his waiting erection.

"Oh my God, no!" I objected half-heartedly, as his hands on my hips pressed the issue further.

"Man, she doesn't want it like that, can't you see?" Porge warned with all the sincerity of a belated rubbernecker at a train wreck. Obviously he'd only seen such things in some porn magazine.

"Oh really, Man? Look Porge, NO HANDS!" Lurch replied. Completely letting go of my hips, I continued to lower myself and fill my ass with his long cock.

Feeling myself falling backwards, I readjusted slightly when Lurch reached to grab my thighs. "WHOA, talk about TIGHT! Come here Man and nail that sweet pussy." Lurch ordered and I was no position to object. Porge on the other hand was at first reluctant to add his meat to the mix. Facing us, holding on to his boner, he was dumb-struck at what to do next. "Well, what's the problem, Porge?" Lurch wondered, as I took more and more of his honker up my ass. "God Man, it's not a Vag-O-Matic--it won't chew up your wiener and spit it out in chunks; go ahead!"

I broke a half-smile at Lurch's curious comparison and returned another knowing wink at the young lad before me. Porge took a giant step forward and slid the length of my pussy with his average sized tool. "Yeah Baby, put it in me. Oh YEAH, just like that!" I implored, as he split my lips.

With both cocks neatly imbedded inside my pussy and ass, it wasn't long before the guys got in gear, so to speak. Actually it amazed me how well they worked in tandem. I was old enough to have already experienced and appreciated mind-numbing sex. However, these young lads were merely at the threshold, as they humped and generally hard-fucked their friend's mother to a series of full-blown orgasms.

Trying to sustain one of those sweet orgasms, I threw my arms around Porge's neck. Latching on to Porgy's muscular frame for dear life, he pulled me up and off the couch. This disengaged me from Lurch, at least temporarily. Locking my arms around the shorter boy's neck, I rode his pogo stick high and tight. "OH GAWD! f-FUCK ME!" I screamed, while his strong arms and hands held me aloft. Pressing my jugs tight against his chest, I felt Lurch's demanding weapon crease my crack from behind. When the taller boy raised me even higher to reinsert his slick stinky cock I felt my whole spine lengthen. "G-G-GOD DAMN SHIT!" I cried, as Lurch powered his beast deep in my rectum.

Tidal waves of pain and pleasure raced through me for the next several sadistic minutes. I was especially taken with their strength and endurance, as they held my 120-lb. body up for so long. "You guys are fucking a-MAZing!" I voiced, as they pulled out.

"Here Slut, I'll show you amazing," Lurch said, pulling my head to its appointed task.

"Okay, OKAY; I've seen enough porn movies. I GET the fucking idea!" I scowled, but went to my knees in front of them.

"Good, then you know what we want, Slut," his sense of urgency and death-grip on my hair meant any further discussion was pointless.

"What the hell, Man? Why are you treating her like that?" Porge commiserated but hardly deterred him from quickly jacking his own cock to the point of no return.

Deep guttural moans and grunts started, followed soon with creamy white cum shots to my face. Yanking my head back to force my mouth open, Lurch unloaded several short blasts of globular icing. "Mmm, mmmm," I lapped up and savored every starchy spill.

"That's it Slut, suck it ALL down!" Lurch shouted and forced his raging hose in my cum-rich mouth.

As I accomplished the obligatory suck-n-clean on Lurch's sausage, Porge escalated his final barrage of yummy stuff. A long, white band crossed my nose and cheeks. Gripping the taller boy's cock, I whipped it from my mouth and switched to Porge's spewing tool. [I still contend, "The shorter the cock, the greater the load."]

One, last suck-n-clean for both dicks and I reissued my terms. "Remember what you promised...not a word about this to ANYONE! If I hear even a hint about this, I'll swear you're a couple of lying queers, and that I can prove it!" I seriously remarked in no uncertain terms, as I pulled my clothes back on.

"Hey, no problem here, Mrs. B. But ya better watch out for that one--he has some weird tendencies, ya know," Lurch laughed.

"Hey, FUCK YOU, Man," Porge shot back in defense.

"It's okay Sweetheart, your secret is safe with me," I mocked, hoping to lighten the moment.

"Fuck you both...geeze," Porgy blushed and pulled his t-shirt on.

Fit To Be Tied +++++

Some may wonder what happened to Donny and any further attempts at achieving marital bliss, following his cheating on me and I on him. As many a married woman once quoted, "One does what one must do for hearth and home." [or some such garbage] Anyway, yes. Just as Donny's deception was a cruel blow to my ego, my double-dose of guilt about nearly raping my son and succumbing to my wanton desires with his buddies was equally crushing. I pretty much considered both indiscretions a wash.

The subsequent sex with Donny may have been less amorous and less intense due to the recent strain on our relationship, but Donny and I have always been mostly compatible between the sheets.

It was one of those compatible early Saturday early mornings in August, when my hubby surprised me. Catching the smell of a fresh-cut lawn, I was able to deduce two things behind my lazy eyelids. Donny must be working on the lawn and it must be after 10 A.M. Flipping the sheet off with my toes, I rolled to pull myself out of bed. That's when he hit me with the first surprise.

"Hey, where are you going? I was about to have breakfast," Donny whispered and shucked one of my legs aside. Diving head-first between my thighs, he started yanking on my panties.

"Well now, I thought sure you were already up and about," I said, long-stretching from head to toe.

"Ooh Baby, I'm definitely UP and I'm ALL about you and that hot snatch!" His jokes are always so endearing--not funny--just endearing. I was sans panties in a heartbeat. In another heartbeat his mouth and tongue were buried in my less-than-savory morning pussy. [That particular nuance never seemed to dissuade him, once his morning wood dictated the itinerary.]

"Goodness, you're full of surprises aren't you?" I schmoozed rhetorically, while he attacked my labia with a vengeance. Shoving a few fingers inside my hole he stepped up his award-winning tongue work.

"I'm just getting started on you, Baby," he answered between long licks.

"Hmm, what's the instant fascination--not that I'm complaining," I stretched and combed my fingers through his graying temples.

"You never cease to fascinate me, Baby. I thought I should show my appreciation and celebrate the "new you", he added.

"The new me, huh. It's been months now and you've finally noticed?" I quizzed and spread my legs for better access.

"You always look good, but now you look REAL good, Baby!" He added, lightly nipping my clit with his teeth.

"GOD, I LOVE THAT--don't stop," I urged and bore down on his mouth.

Plunging his fingers deeper, he locked my clit between his lips and tongued the very tip of it. This particular procedure, as he well knows, literally sends me to the fucking moon on gossamer wings. "Oh GOD, don't STOP!" I screamed and ran my calves up and down his torso like crazy. I was so close to Nirvana, when the asshole suddenly stopped!

"You know how we've talked about trying different things and stuff," he started.

"Right, sure, whatever. Couldn't you just finish... I mean can't we just..." I begged like a bitch-in-heat.

"Soon enough, Baby. Here let's try this," he said, reaching under the bed for four long nylon ropes of varying lengths.

"Are you serious? I really need you to finish what you started," I tried to reason, as he tied my wrists from one bed post and then the other. "Besides, you know we've tried this before, Honey." [the old fantasy fuck scenario.]

"I know, I know; it will be different THIS time--much better," he figured, as he bound and stretched each of my ankles to their prearranged posts. "Now for the "fun" part," he whispered and pulled out a long, red bandanna.

"And what's that for?" I knew all too well, as he adeptly found each bandanna end and twist-rolled it into a neat blindfold. "You really think this is necessary?" I asked as he tied it around my head and fixed it to cover my eyes. It's funny how being deprived of one sense for even a few seconds can have such an immediate effect on the other senses.

Suddenly my hearing became acute. I heard a distant lawnmower stop. I hadn't even dawned on me until that moment that someone had been mowing. I heard birds chirping, a distant dog barking, and the distinctive sound of the lens cap of a handycam. A light breeze from an open window slowly bathed my spread-eagled nakedness.

"Are you cold or anything?" Donny asked.

"Anything? Well yes, you've got me horny as hell," I admitted. "Anything special you can do for that, hmm?" I added, twisting myself and shaking my tits in his general direction.

"Damn you look so helpless and sexy like that!" Donny said, as I heard his voice trail away.

The next sound I heard was the unique squeak of the second drawer of my nightstand table. Turning my head sharply toward the sound, I tried my best to conceal a smile. Burrowing my ass into the mattress and shaking my upper body to best effect, I resigned myself to playing his little game. "So, you like me helpless, Baby?" I pouted. "You know anyone could just do anything to me right now; is that what you want?"

The next sensation was somewhat expected, as I felt trusty old Hank's Crank sliding up my inner thigh. The upper half of the mattress sagged. Almost simultaneously I felt Hank nestling itself just inside my slick lower lips. "Anyone?" Donny whispered. I nodded and felt his cockhead on my cheek. Turning my face, I opened my mouth. Running my tongue over my lips was an open invitation. "ANYthing?" He inquired and suddenly shoved Hank's 10" rubber replica about halfway into my well-lubed vagina.

My mouth flew open in surprise. "Yes, YES they could do ANYTHING! Oh my G.."

He muffled my response, shoving his 8" woody deep in my mouth. I fought off the urge to gag, as my hubby shifted his knees to lean over and fill my throat with his full erection. "Guess who I found the other day, Baby?" He asked rhetorically, as my throat relaxed and then contracted around his pole.

"MMmm," was my hummed reply. When he shoved the dildo deeper I felt my entire pelvis quiver and tried hard to catch my breath through my nose. The bonds on my wrists and ankles tightened as my limbs shook involuntarily. Suddenly a gust of wind swept over me, with a renewed whiff of freshly mowed grass. In my heightened sensual state, I had to assume it had to be a stiff breeze coming from the window, since I knew the kids were both away on sleepovers.

"Old friends are the best, don't you agree?" Donny mentioned with a degree of aroused anticipation in his voice, as he started fucking me with Hank's long, thick Crank.

"Mm, MMM!" I fully agreed, which prompted him to give equal time to fucking my mouth.

After several more erotic minutes of forced screwing, he must have calculated by my obviously depraved reactions he had tapped into my lust for a good fantasy fuck. As usual, he was correct in his assertion. The blindfold helped immensely!

Anyone? Anything? +++++

I believe hubby's diabolic plan worked even better than he expected, as I felt myself transported to another physiological plane. Like being adrift or suspended in some hyper-erotic sea, my brain filled with visions of past lovers. Each particular lover took me to his/her peculiar pinnacle of sensual orgasm. Securely bound as I was, I still felt safe, yet totally at his mercy. I was in no position to deny him, nor did I want to. I began to hallucinate I guess: hands tugging at my boobs, more hands roaming and caressing my legs, thighs and hips, tongues licking and teasing my hard nipples gave way to a full-mouth tit sucking. All of which quickly sent me to my third orgasm.

The whole time I remained keenly aware of the meaty cock in my throat and the much larger fake one in my cunt. However I must admit, I lost a clear sense of whose probe(s) they were attached to.

The ever-fucking cock in my love hole, totally saturated with my juices, suddenly fell out. "What had I done wrong?" My subconscious wondered, when the throbbing one in my mouth expanded and exploded a torrent of hot cum. Trying my best to suck and swallow every bit of its morning nectar, I felt my favorite fucking toy now rimming my asshole. "Oh God YES! Fuck my ass!" I was finally able to annunciate.

"Ask and you shall receive," I heard a voice say--Donny's voice? Yeah, it had to be Donny. That new-mown grass smell became more pronounced, as I felt Hank's Crank filling my posterior. I thought I felt the mattress give way, first at my feet then at my head, but decided I must be dreaming. My immediate concentration was on that glorious rubber honker making its way up my poop shoot. Being more than a little familiar with that particular tool's length and girth, I stretched and maneuvered to take it all. Mission accomplished, I let out a lusty sigh of contentment.

1...34567...12