Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This new way of viewing her body as an object to be used for sexual pleasure changed Milly in both superficial and more profound ways. Lilly began to notice the differences in the girl. Milly no longer showed up to their meetings wearing oversized sweaters and baggy pants that hid her body. Instead, Milly sported the clothes which Lilly gave her to emphasize her hourglass figure and generous bust. She often wore stretchy tanktops or peek-a-boo blouses that afforded tantalizing views of her cleavage. When Lilly complimented Milly on how "hot" she looked, Milly confessed that she hid these clothes from her mother, only changing into them after leaving the house. Lilly smiled, knowing that she was breaking down the girl's bond with her mother and strengthening her own hold over the girl.

Milly was learning to lead a double life, pretending to be good girl for her mother, while transforming into Sweet Tits at Lilly's house outside of town. Lilly noted with pleasure that the transformation was becoming an automatic response to stepping inside the house. Milly would start rolling her hips and thrust out her chest as she walked, like a promiscuous woman flaunting herself. As she talked, Milly would smooth her hands over her rounded hips and flip her hair over her shoulder like Lilly did when wanting to attract men's gazes. She started talking and acting like Lilly, adopting her crude, lusty language. When she dressed up in Lilly's skimpy cloths and painted her face like a cheap tramp, the words coming from her red lips changed. Her breasts became her "tits," her derriere became her "ass", and her vagina became her "pussy". Milly still flinched whenever Lilly referred to herself as a "big titty whore", but she now beamed whenever Lilly praised her for being a "good little slut". Milly never referred to herself as a "slut", but she had stopped hesitating whenever Lilly called on Sweet Tits to play the role of the slutty tease in their videos. Lilly could see that the pretty girl was starting to like what she was asked to do as Sweet Tits.

Lilly remembered how scary it had been when she had discovered that she liked what good girls weren't supposed to like. She had learned to embrace these urges, calling herself a "slut" and a "whore" to free herself to engage in sexual behavior which violated the social taboos of her little town. She still still wanted to humiliate Shelly, but she had come to like Milly, as a little sister who shared her deviant desires and adventuresome spirit. Lilly was manipulating the naive girl to get revenge on her former best friend, but in her own mind, she was also doing Milly a favor, by helping her discover her secret inner urges and embrace them. Lilly though that most women lived in sexual frustration, because society would not allow them to embrace their inner slut, who reveled in the act of transgressing the social and sexual taboos. According to Lilly's warped way of thinking, the corruption of Milly and her transformation into a slut was helping to free the girl from oppressive social norms and the restrictions of her mother's conservatism.

Being a slut at the Delhart Xmas Party

Tom also noticed the change in Milly when he saw her at school. She was no longer wearing the dumpy clothes she used to wear, and was sporting more makeup. She looked hotter than Tom remembered her ever looking at school. She rolled her hips when she walked and seemed to be encouraging the boys to glance her way, which was very different from the shy girl Tom recalled.

Nelly had started noticing her boyfriend's interest in her best friend. Nelly didn't like the way that Tom now eyed Milly. Nelly told herself not to worry, since Milly had developed a marked antipathy toward Tom. Nelly had never known Milly to hold grudges or denigrate others, but since the last party, Milly had started referring to Tom as "that jerk". When Tom would approach them, Milly would whisper to Nelly, "Here comes your jerk of a boyfriend," then stalk off with her head held high and her hips swaying. Tom would invariably tell Nelly what a "bitch" her friend was, as he eyed Milly's shapely figure as she pranced away. Nelly had intimated to Milly what Tom forced her to do in bed, so Nelly assumed that her friend's grudge toward Tom was based on the degrading way he had treated Nelly. She never guessed that Milly stalked away from Tom because she was scared to face the boy.

Whenever he approached a welter of confusing emotions flashed through her. Milly told herself that she despised him, but she was acutely conscious of how his eyes raked over her body. Milly found herself wishing that she were wearing something more attractive and she had styled her hair better whenever he looked her way. A shiver of excitement admixed with revulsion would arc down her spine, as she recalled how his sex had felt plumbing her depths. She recalled how he had whispered "slut" while biting on her earlobe and thrusting his staff inside her and how she had moaned "yes, yes, yes," helpless to deny either his characterization of her or her need to orgasm. It was easier to flee Tom's presence, than face the erotic onslaught of those memories which tormented her thoughts and made it so hard to pay attention in school.

Milly's refusal to talk to Tom, however, only heightened Tom's interest in Milly. Her curvy body haunted his thoughts and he was determined to bed the stuck up girl again, but he never got the chance to get her alone, since she had been purposely avoided him. He never guessed that his father's mistress was also plotting to help him.

Lilly had carefully monitored Milly's progress, noting how corrupted the impressionable girl's moral compass had become after weeks of violating her body with vibrators and playing Sweet Tits for the camera. Each jab of the vibrators had poked a hole in Milly's reluctance to embrace the sybaritic pleasures of the flesh. Each time Lilly tricked Milly into making another video as Sweet Tits another mental barrier had fallen, stripping away the reservations that her mother and conservative society had inculcated within her against wantonness and loose behavior. Lilly, however, knew that Milly would never fully embrace her wanton urges, as long as she avoided sexual encounters with the opposite sex. In the eyes of society, bedding multiple men is what transformed a girl into a slut, and Milly had to commit an act that would indelibly mark her as a slut, so it would be impossible for her to deny it.

Lilly planned to take Milly to a sex club in Chicago to convince her how much of a slut she had become, but Tom and his friends intervened to make that trip to Chicago unnecessary. Every year Mike Delhart held a big Christmas party attended by over a 150 guests. As the richest man in town, Mike Delhart owned 3 different businesses and had many contacts, including Milly's father who was a salesman. Milly's father always cultivated potential customers and insisted that the whole family attend the Delhart Xmas bash when invited. Milly's mother was normally tickled pink to be invited to any social gathering, since she was excluded from most, but she was oddly reluctant to go to any event hosted by Mike Delhart. Milly's father insisted, saying, "Shelly, we have to go. I sold Mike Delhart 10,000 dollars of equipment this last year. He's my best customer." Milly was also reluctant, since seeing the father and son who had both had sex with her would bring back such disturbing memories, but she could think of a good excuse to avoid the engagement and she could hardly tell her parents the truth.

Milly wanted to look older and more sophisticated at the party, hoping that enhanced age would make her less vulnerable to Tom, so she borrowed a dark blue evening gown from the back of her mother's closet and put her hair up to look more sophisticated. Her mother's gown did make her look older, but it also highlighted her curves and generous bust. Before meeting Lilly, Milly had been uncomfortable showing off her budding body, but she had now worn so many promiscuous outfits while make the videos with Lilly, that she hardly noticed that her elegant evening gown showed a bit of cleavage. Shelly complimented her daughter on how nice she looked as they exited the house. "Milly, dear, you look lovely in that dress. I wish I still had the figure to wear that dress."

Her father also commented on her attire. "Seeing you in that dress, reminds me of your mother when we got married."

Milly thought her father's comment was strange, but at the Xmas party, several of her parents' acquaintances also commented on how much Milly resembled her mother in her youth. Milly noticed that several of the men her mother's age did a double take when looking her way. It was creepy the way these older men were checking her out. Milly could feel their gazes surreptitiously directed her way. She grew hot and shifted uncomfortably as their eyes slid over her cleavage and her curves peaking out under the evening gown. She pretended to ignore it, but she was acutely conscious of the way some of the men looked away in embarrassment when she caught them staring. Milly realized with a start that a number of the men were mentally undressing her, imagining her shapely body under the evening gown. The thought of so many men fantasizing about her body sent strange sensations jittering up and down her spine. At first Milly hunched her shoulders, trying to turn away and hide from the gazes, which was impossible in the packed room, but after a while, Milly grew bolder and threw back her shoulders and thrust out her chest, almost preening for the men surreptitiously checking her out. Under the gaze of the men, she felt the same sensations rush through her as when Lilly filmed her playing Sweet Tits. It excited her to have so many men looking at her that way, knowing that they liked her body, but it shocked her to be the object of attention of men twice her age.

When Lilly arrived at the party, Milly noticed that the scandalous woman was wearing a far more revealing dress than Milly, and she seemed to bask under the men's gazes, which were drawn like flies to forbidden fruit. Milly noticed how some of the guests turned pointedly away from Lilly, as she entered the room, but many of the men glanced at the generous buxom of the blond woman, before pretended to ignore her. Rich men like Mike Delhart were allowed to have mistresses, but they were supposed to be discrete and keep them hidden from public functions like Xmas parties. By appearing at this party, Lilly was openly violating the norms of polite society, and Milly watched in horrified fascination as some of the guests refused to greet the woman and pointedly excluded her from some conversations at the party.

Milly was particularly surprised by the reaction of her mother, who stiffened noticeably when Lilly entered the room and refused to even look in Lilly's direction. Knowing that Lilly had once been her mother's best friend, Milly was appalled to see how her mother ostracized and pretended to ignore Lilly. Milly also had to refrain from greeting Lilly and pretended to ignore her, since she could never explain to her mother how she knew the notorious woman. At that moment, Milly understood on a visceral level the risk that women like Lilly ran when flouting sexual conventions.

It was at that moment that Nelly arrived with her parents at the party, giving Milly an excuse to escape from the party with her friend. Milly and Nelly grabbed some hors d'oeuvres to munch on and then went outside of the enormous house to talk. It wasn't long before Tom came swaggering up in search of his girlfriend.

"Hey babe, where you been?" He demanded, grabbing Nelly and bending her back for a long kiss with lots of tongue action. Milly started to look away to give the couple some privacy, but found her gaze drawn by the assertive way the handsome boy thrust his lips against Nelly's mouth and the way her friend seemed to melt under the kiss. Nelly turned to putty around Tom, letting the arrogant boy do as he pleased with her.

Milly couldn't help but see how Tom squeezed Nelly's right nipple and cupped her left buttock as they kissed and how Nelly gasped in response to his groping. Milly knew that he did it for her benefit to remind her how easily he had also mastered her. Despite her revulsion, Milly found herself staring, as envious thoughts invaded her confused head. She despised the boy, but at that moment, she wanted to be the one he was french kissing and groping, rather than Nelly. She wanted to be the girl feeling his possessive lips and hands on her body.

Tom casually released Nelly and then arrogantly smiled at Milly, knowing that she had been watching as he had intended. "Hiya Milly, what's up?"

"Not much." Milly muttered, confused by her own troubled thoughts at that moment.

"Here, have a drink." Tom handed Milly a hip flask.

Milly nonchalantly took a gulp of the flask, unprepared for the strength of the whiskey that burned down her throat. She sputtered as the potent drink warmed her all the way down to the pit of her belly. "Oh no," Milly thought, "I need to hide the smell of that whiskey from my parents, who will kill me if they detect it on my breath." After a few strangled coughs, Milly politely made her excuses to leave the couple and go seek a different drink that would cover up the whiskey. She was eager to get away, since the way Tom looked at her through slitted eyes set her nerves on end and provoked reactions in her body, far more intense than the men's gazes had done earlier in the evening.

Hurrying away, Milly went in search of a punch bowl, only to run into Tom's friend, Sid, standing next to the table of drinks. Milly couldn't help noticing the athletic body of the tall boy. His dark features lit up in a smile when he saw the busty girl. Milly could help but notice his full lips and even, white teeth, and how they had felt pressed against her lips, her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, her crotch... Milly blushed beet red, thinking about where Sid had placed his lips the night of the first party.

He didn't know what to say, but he managed to greet her. "Hi Milly."

"uhhh, hi Sid". Her soft voice was entrancing.

They both seemed at loss for words.

He was blushed, seemingly tongue tied. "Would you like something to drink?," he finally offered.

"uhm, sure."

Sid handed Milly a cup. To hide her nervousness, she took it and gulped the fruity punch down without thinking. Without comment, he took the cup back and refilled it in the punch bowl and handed it back to her.

Their fingers brushed as Milly took the cup from his hands. Milly recalled how aroused she had been when he had touched her with his big, strong hands and how her arousal had overcome her fright when those strong hands had hoisted her up against the wall of the darkened hallway. It had been her first time and she had been so unprepared for the size of his penis when he pushed it into her and popped her cherry. He had done it so quickly, never realizing what he had done to her. Milly had never expected to loose her virginity up against a wall, nor the addictive sensations that had erupted within her soft center when penetrated by Sid's engorged staff.

The memory of loosing her virginity to this tall boy made her blush even more. She started to turn away to hide her embarrassment from Sid, but the rapid movement sloshed the liquid in the cup and it spilled on the front of her dress. In horror, Milly looked down to find the front of her dress dripping. Sid offered her several paper napkins to wipe up the alcoholic punch, which she futilely tried, but the dark blue fabric was already absorbing the liquid and nothing could hide the wet spots across her chest. "Mom is going to kill me for staining her dress!" Milly cried in despair.

"Maybe you can wash it out." Sid offered hopefully. "I'll show you the washroom."

Sid impulsively grabbed Milly's hand and pulled the pretty girl away from the drinks table. He used his tall, muscular body to push through the crowd, and then led Milly through a dark corridor in the interior of the large house to a backroom with a big industrial sink and a washing machine and dryer. Milly's hand felt small and soft pressed against his big palm as he led into the washroom. He reluctantly released her hand, liking how it felt against his skin.

Milly grabbed a wash cloth and wet it in the sink. Then, tried to scrub the punch splashed on the front of her dress, but that only succeeded in getting the front of her torso wet, making the dress stick to her body. Milly commented, "I need to take this dress off and wash out the alcohol, but that will probably ruin it."

She looked up to find Sid staring at the wet fabric and her big breasts poking out under that fabric. Milly could see desire pooling in his dark eyes as he looked at her, and she was very self conscious and very aware of how fast her heart was racing.

"Take it off then." Sid's voice cracked, but grew stronger as he ordered. "Take off your dress and wash it."

Milly could see excitement rising in his face and the tension gripping his big body. She could feel his arousal like a palpable presence, electrifying the space between them. Milly stopped breathing, caught by the wave of hot desire radiating out from Sid toward her. That desire held her, entrapping her with its intensity.

Milly had been angry at Sid for the way he had taken her virginity so callously that night at the party and the fact that he just been interested in sex and hadn't even pretended to care about her. She had told Nelly that she never wanted to see him again after that night, but at that moment Milly could only think about the way his eyes were latched onto her wet chest and the fact that he desired her.

"Take off your dress." Sid repeated in a firmer voice, somehow sensing that Milly needed to hear a clear command.

Six months ago Milly would have never dreamed of disrobing in front of a boy, but all those hours of playing Sweet Tits had stripped away her inhibitions and trained her to do anything asked of her without question. Milly had done one wanton act after another for Lilly, until she stopped questioning rightness of those acts, but only whether they satisfied some sexual urge within her.

At that moment Sid's gaze was sending jitters down her spine and tingling desire coursing through her veins. That desire was augmented by the two stiff drinks she had just downed, making everything feel rosy inside her. Milly had learned to give herself over completely to the desires that gripped her body, mindlessly following their dictates to achieve erotic pleasure.

Wordlessly Milly turned her back on Sid and faced the sink. She reached back behind her back and unhooked the right strap of her dress. First the right strap, then the left strap came off her shoulder, exposing the rounded slope of her shoulders. Then she shimmied the tight dress down her torso. Her lush curves emerged from the dress, bit by bit. Sid never touched her, just watching as her sexy backside emerged from the confining dress. His hungry eyes ate up the entrancing lines of her hourglass figure. Her narrow waist contrasted so delightfully with her flaring hips and the soft roundness of her buttocks. He reveled in the sight of her pale skin and the tuft of dirty blond pubic hair that he glimpsed curling under her crotch. The fullness of her buttocks narrowed into the backs of her thighs and the slenderness of her calves below. When Milly stepped out of the dress, wearing only a set of matching black panties and a low cut strapless bra, she glanced back over her shoulder at Sid, warmed by the heat of his gaze that had intently followed her every move.

She stepped to the sink, putting the dress under the faucet and turning on the water. Dripping liquid laundry detergent on the stains, she started scrubbing the delicate fabric of the evening gown. Sid felt the bulge in his pants growing at the sight of Milly in skimpy black underwear, bent over the sink scrubbing her evening gown. It was strangely erotic the way her rounded shoulders moved and her bottom jiggled as she scrubbed. Sid had to feel her skin then. He stepped behind Milly, his big palms sliding around her ribs as he pressed the length of his body up against her backside. Milly shivered as his big hands traced down her sides, relishing the way those strong fingers felt running over the little hillocks of her hips and into the valley of her waist and up under her arms, until his fingertips brushed the sides of her breasts. Milly leaned back into Sid then, enjoying the feel of his clothed body pressing back into her. She felt his unsteady breath on the back of her neck and his erection pressing into her soft rear.

1...910111213...16