Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milly sighed softly as Sid's hands came around the cups of her bra, massaging her heavy breasts through the fabric as his lips trailed kisses over her shoulders and down the back of her slender neck, which was exposed because Milly worn her hair up. Milly thrust her breasts forth over the sink and into Sid's big hands which shaped Milly's mammaries into mounds of delight.

Meanwhile he nibbled on the backs of her earlobes and whispered huskily into her ear. "You're so hot." Milly's breath caught in her throat as Sid worked his long fingers under the cups of her bra to reach for her sensitive nipples. Sid rolled her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, turning them into hardening beads.

The tingling in her breasts changed when Sid mashed her generous mounds flat against her chest and then pinched the inflamed nipples hard, sending a jolt through Milly which made her gasp and helped stoke the fire igniting in Milly's loins. After torturing her breasts in this manner for a while, Sid used one hand to grasp Milly's hip to hold her still, while he slid the other hand down under the elastic band of her black panties and onto the mound of pubic hair at the juncture of her thighs. His deft fingers threaded through the curly hair to find the folders of her moist sex. He rubbed the lips of her vagina in a circular motion, adding fuel to the banked fire growing in Milly. As he toyed with her voluptuous body, Milly felt herself turning to putty. Her knees started to buckle, unable to support her weight and she grabbed the edge of the sink for support.

It was getting hard for Milly to focus on anything but the feel of Sid's strong hands on her body. One hand had settled on her clit, rubbing her in just the right way to drive any rational though from her overstimulated nervous system, while the other hand on her hip, was pulling her soft derriere back and forth, to grind against his growing erection.

Milly hadn't planned on having sex with Sid. Even when she had taken off her dress for him, she had simply been aroused by having so many men looking at her that evening and she simply wanted to feel more of the excitement rising within her from showing off her body. Maybe it was the effect of the sudden rush of alcohol to her system for which she had little tolerance. Maybe it was her lowered inhibitions and the practice of giving into her erotic urges which Lilly had inculcated in her. For some reason, Milly simply hadn't thought through the consequences of taking off her dress and where it would lead, it had simply felt good to follow Sid's command to take off her dress and teasing Sid with a view of her underwear had seemed fun.

On some subconscious level, Milly had avoided thinking about the consequences of disrobing because she wanted to get laid again by Sid, but simply couldn't acknowledge to herself that she craved that kind of sex. Milly knew that Sid cared nothing for her. He only wanted to use her body, just like he had done the last time, and would discard her afterwards like a cheap slut. It was easier to follow orders and give herself over to her urges, than admit to herself that she was a slut who enjoyed sex, even with boys who had no regard for her feelings.

At some point, the fire stoked in her loins flared up and switch flipped in Milly turning her from a passive to an active participant in her own ravagement. Suddenly, Milly desperately needed to feel Sid's staff pounding inside her. Her hips started wiggling on their own accord, grinding her soft buttocks against Sid's erection, turning him rock hard.

Sid had pulled Milly's breasts out of the cups of her bra and reached inside her panties, making the garments superfluous, yet still a hindrance limiting Sid's access to her body, so Milly yanked her sheer black panties off of her hips and kicked them to the floor. She wanted to turn around had take off Sid's clothes as well, but Sid's hands locked down over the backs her hands, holding them down on the edge of the sink, so she couldn't turn around.

Milly looked down to see Sid's pants and underwear in a heap at his feet when she felt his penis throbbing up against the folds her weeping vagina. He nudged the tip of the bullet head inside the folds of her sex, getting her slit ready to swallow the rest of him. Milly's sheath sensed what was coming, sending a flood of juices that coated her sex and dripped down her thighs to ease his entry. Sid speared his whole rod inside of Milly up to the hairy roots with one powerful thrust. Milly's soft center had sheathed his whole sword, her slick walls ready to receive him, even if the rest of Milly hadn't been ready. Once Sid was inside her, there was no stopping him. He pistoned rapidly in and out of her driving his hips hard into her soft derierre making her whole body jiggle with each thrust.

At first Milly simply absorbed the thrusts, feeling only the indignity of being taken hard from behind over an industrial sink. It was only after a dozen thrusts that the pounding in her vagina started to feel pleasurable, then a wall of sensation hit her like a freight train and suddenly Milly couldn't get Sid's tool inside her fast or hard enough. "Awww, it's so gooodddd," she wailed, bucking back against him and rearing her butt back to meet his oncoming thrusts. Milly groaned each time their bodies, slapped together. Sid's hands which had been holding Milly's own hands down on the edge of the sink released her and he grabbed her flaring hips and pulled Milly another step back from the sink and pushed her back down, so she was no longer standing upright against the sink, but bent over at the waist with her arms extended in front of her to grasp the edge of the sink. In that position, Sid grasped both Milly's hips and started spearing her from behind again, but now he had a better leverage and a better angle for each thrust, which was even harder and faster than before. Each time he pulled Milly's heart shaped derriere against his hips for another thrust, her hanging breasts jiggled provocatively and Milly let out another strangled groan. "Oh gawdddd, yeeesss!" she cried as he buried himself deep in her pink, soft center, with his balls slapped up against her soft rear each time he entered her. The walls of her tight vagina gripped his staff, squeezing his rod and building up the pressure until Sid felt that tingling sensation in his balls that presaged his spurting seed. It can gushing up out of him in jerks that coated the walls of Milly's sheath as Sid clasped and slapped Milly's soft buttocks.

It was all over in less than two minutes. One moment, Milly had ecstatic sensations pounding into her loins and her eyes were fluttering shut and her whole world had been reduced down to just satisfying that single inflamed nerve between her thighs. The next moment it is all over and she is standing over an industrial sink, panting with semen and her juices leaking out of her and running down her thighs. Milly was so exhausted that she would have collapsed if Sid hadn't wrapped his long arms around her to keep her upright.

It took a few minutes for her dazed mind to clear and the room to stop spinning, before her mind began to process what had just happened. She had just had sex in the most unromantic way possible, bent naked over an industrial sink and taken from behind by a boy who didn't care a fig about her, and some atavistic part of her had loved every moment of it.

Even worse, she realized that she had been moaning and groaning so loudly that anyone nearby in the house could have heard them. Milly looked around desperately for the fastest route to get away from the washroom and hide before anyone came to investigate who was having such obstreperous sex. It was at that moment that Milly realized that her dress was sopping wet in the sink and she had nothing to wear but her skimpy black underwear she had kicked to the floor minutes ago so Sid could ravage her. As Sid hitched up his underwear and pants, and buckled his pants, Milly wobbled on unsteady legs as she stooped to gingerly retrieve her underwear.

It was at that moment that Mike Delhart arrived, investigating the sounds of sex that had been echoing out of the washroom, just moments beforehand. He stared in amazement at one of his son's friends buckling his belt and a lovely buxom girl. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing aside from her high heel shoes and a panicked expression on her face. She smelling of sex with a stream of semen and her own juices running down her thigh. Her eyes were dazed and her breasts and buttocks pink from the boy's rough handling and slapping, while her nipples hung like ripe cherries, reddened from being pinched and nibbled.

Mike Delhart thought it was the most erotic sight he had seen. He had never gotten over the wild, busty girl he had bedded over two decades ago before she had turned respectable and married that boring Tremain. He had never gotten over her. Sex with her had been the most incredible experience of his life and he had spent the last decades searching for another woman who could make him feel like that girl had. He even put up with his current mistress, just because she looked a lot like that girl and had once been good friends with her.

"Shelly? Shelly, what are you doing down here?" Mike sputtered. The girl stared at him in horror, then suddenly bolted out of the washroom, with his son's friend following close behind.

Mike shook his head, realizing his mistake. Shelly Tremain was now a woman in her early 40s, not the girl he recalled from his youthful escapades. Now that he thought about it, the color of her hair was darker than Shelly's and the face hadn't been Shelly's either, but it had born a remarkable resemblance to Shelly and he felt certain that he had seen her face before. With a start, he realized that he had seen that girl before. He had seen her in the most intimate of ways. She had been in his bed a number of months ago when he had come home drunk. Sex with her had been simply marvelous, so marvelous that she had haunted his dreams for weeks afterwards. He had been convinced at the time he must have been recalling sex with his mistress Lilly, but seeing the girl in the flesh convinced him that he had been mistaken and that he had slept with that girl. He determined that he must find out who she was.

Milly streaked in utter horror down the dark corridor, stumbling in her high heels. She covered her face with her hands and praying that she wouldn't be recognized, while streaked past party goers who stared at the busty girl running nude in their midst. Sid followed her yelling, "Upstairs to Tom's room. Go upstairs." It finally registered what Sid was telling her and Milly bounded up the stairs two at a time and dashed for Tom's room.

When Milly burst into Tom's room, she found Tom double teaming with Billy to screw Nelly in every hole. They had the poor girl on her hands and knees on the bed, with Billy behind her driving his staff up her bottom and Tom's staff pushing into her open mouth for a blow job, while one of Nelly's hands fondled his hairy sacks.

Tom was also arrested by the sight of the busty nude girl, just as his father had been. He loved seeming the supercilious girl who had spurned him so many times with a panicked expression on her face and smelling of sex. Seeing Milly nude and desperate was a very erotic sight, which turned him on far more than his current romp.

Nelly was in a state little better than her friend. She had just been penetrated multiple times in multiple orifices and could barely think straight after so much sex and alcohol. Her hair was mused and her makeup a smeared mess.

As Milly stood in the doorway, staring in horror at the two boys having sex with her best friend, Sid grabbed her from behind, holding her so she couldn't escape. Seeing her run naked through the house filled with party-goers had been very arousing and Sid was already getting hard in anticipation of more sex with the busty girl. He pulled her into the center of the bedroom and spun her around to face him. He kissed her long and slow on the lips, sensing that she needed the sensual reassurance that came with kissing. Milly stood stiffly, too wound up from running naked through the crowd downstairs to even register what was now happening to her. She kept thinking about how many people must have heard her having sex and how many people must have recognized her naked form in the party. She wondered whether her reputation was throughly ruined by what she had just done, just like her mothers had been. Just as shocking, she wondered why Mr. Delhart had called her by her mother's name, as if he knew her mother and the look of lust that had crossed his face while looking at her. She was sure at that moment that he had recognized her and remembered having sex with her. Then to see her best friend being screwed by two boys at once was more than she could handle. She was in a state of shock and didn't know how to respond to anything that had just happened to her.

Sid had never been very good with words, so he did the thing he did best. He used his muscular body to communicate. He was very aroused and wanted sex again with Milly. He kissed her soundly, pushing his tongue into her unresponsive lips as he ran his hands over her hourglass figure. Milly stood woodenly, letting him touch her naked body wherever he pleased, yet failing to respond in any way. Sid had never been the brightest boy, but he was persistent and he knew what he wanted, so he continued to fondle Milly's heavy breasts, squeezing her nipples, while kissing her mouth over and over.

Milly distantly felt her body being fondled and kissed, but was so wrapped up other recent events, that she felt comatose to what was being done to her. Sid whose erection was now stiff and throbbing again, was utterly frustrated by Milly's lack of response.

Tom who had been paying more attention to Milly than his girlfriend who was giving him a blowjob was intrigued by the problem and pulled his penis from Nelly's mouth. He signaled to Sid to come and take is place. Sid who was sexually frustrated at that moment with Milly was more than happy to take Tom's place and get a blow job from Nelly.

Tom dragged a thick comforter from the top of his bed and draped it around Milly's shoulders and led her to a dark corner of his room away from the others. He wrapped the comforter tight around Milly and held her, sensing that she needed some time to recover.

"I'm ruined." That thought came back to Milly over and over in the welter of discordant thoughts bombarding her. So many people had seen her running nude through the crowd. It was only a matter of time before everyone at school would hear about her streaking naked and how she had sex with Sid at the Xmas party.

Milly didn't want to be like her mother, spending her whole life seeking acceptance from a society that ostracized her for mistakes she had made in her youth. Lilly was even more ostracized by polite society in her town, but Milly reflected how much freer Lilly seemed than her mother. Milly thought about how Lilly called herself a "slut" and a "big titty whore" and how liberating those labels now seemed compared to her mother's carefully proscribed lifestyle. "If I'm ruined, I might as well enjoy being ruined," Milly thought to herself.

Milly wasn't coming to these conclusions unaided. She was acutely conscious of Tom's naked body next to hers, holding that comforter around her. In the background she could hear Billy and Sid having sex with Nelly. Her body reeked of recent sex and the whole room was redolent with the pungent odor of vaginal juices and sperm. All these stimuli were highly arousing and made it hard to think clearly about anything in Tom's bedroom but sex. When Tom reached under the comforter and started fondling her left breast, Milly felt her body responding to his touch. Tom sensed the change in her and he started kissing her on the mouth. His lips felt so good and Milly felt herself melting into the kisses, yielding against his deft mouth and darting tongue.

Her brain was telling her how much she despised Tom Delhart, but her body was sending her a different message. Her heart started to race when he kissed her and her breathing grew ragged. Not thinking about anything for a while suddenly seemed like a good idea, a very good idea. Milly wanted to forget about her problems and loose herself in the sensations of sex for a while. She told herself that it would just be a little while. She could figure out what to do later she told herself, after a bit of sex. All those hours of using the vibrators to play with her body had conditioned Milly to give into her body's urges and forget herself in sex.

Milly knew that Tom was manipulative and untrustworthy. He treated Nelly horribly and Milly knew that he would treat her no better, but at that moment Milly just wanted Tom to use her body for sex. Milly didn't realize it at the time, but she crossed a critical threshold when she opened her thighs for Tom. She gave him and every other subsequent male permission to use her body for sex, with no strings attached. They didn't have to love her as a person or treat her right, they only had to make her body feel good, to satiate its urges for the time being.

Tom spread the comforter out on shag carpet, then pressed Milly back to lie on top of the comforter. As he crawled on top of her, Milly was still worried about everything that had just happened to her, but he soon made her forget, just as Milly had hoped. What she didn't count on was how Tom relished pushing the psychological and physical boundaries of his sexual partners.

Tom expertly brought Milly to the peak of pleasure, rubbing her clit as he pushed his erection into her. Just when the sensations erupting in her vagina threatened to overwhelm her and disolve into an orgasm, he started rubbing her anus. Milly would have panicked at that point, if Lilly had trained her to enjoy touching the puckered hole between her buttocks. Tom pushed his index finger up her rear as his big penis reamed her vagina. Milly's body was prepared for the double penetration, after all those hours playing with two vibrators at once. Tom slid first one finger, then two fingers at the same time in and out of her sphincter in time with his thrusting penis. "Umh, umh, oh gawwwd, yeessss!" Milly moaned as both her tight orifices were stuffed, igniting a welter of sensations deep in her crotch and bottom, that overwhelmed her. His engorged penis slid easily in and out of her pink vagina, which was dripping its wet juices, but her backside had no such natural lubrication to ease the passage of his fingers, so he pulled them out of Milly's butt and pushed them into her mouth before she knew what he was doing.

"umh, that's so, umh, nasty, umh" Milly tried to object as she groaned every time he pushed his big penis inside her, but his two slickened fingers were already back up her butt before she could think to try and stop him.

"You like it nasty, don't you babe," Tom whispered in her ear as he twisted his two fingers around in her butt.

Milly was helpless to do anything but keep moaning, despite the fowl taste of her butt in her mouth.

Then, Tom rolled onto his back pulling Milly above him and he continued thrusting in and out of her. Milly had her eyes closed, to concentrate on the full sensation of those thrusts, so she didn't see Tom gesture to Tom and Billy to leave Nelly alone and help him ravage Milly's holes. At that point, Nelly was throughly exhausted after sex with multiple partners and needed a rest anyway. She watched with glazed eyes as her best friend was initiated in triple penetration. She had had no warning either, the first time Tom had forced her to have sex with multiple partners at the same time, but she now loved it and knew that Milly would learn to enjoy it as well. Her enjoyment of multiple penetration was one of the reasons why Tom kept her as his girlfriend, since he could share her with his friends.

1...1011121314...16