Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milly, however, was totally unprepared when she opened her eyes to find Sid kneeling on the comforter, with his big staff waggling in her face. "Suck it," he ordered in his simple direct way and Milly heard Tom chuck beneath her. Then, she felt Tom's fingers slip out of her rear and something bigger pushing on her anus. Milly looked back over her shoulder to find Billy kneeling behind her butt, with his engorged staff in his hand directing it into the puckered hole between the cheeks of her buttucks. His cherubic features were screwed into an expression of intense concentration as he attempted to enter her backdoor.

"Now wait a minute!" Milly cried out, attempting to sit up and put a stop to this foolishness. Tom's arms came around her torso holding her prone on top of him so she couldn't rise. Sid's big hands came down on her shoulders and Billy's smaller ones on her hips, holding her still, so she couldn't move.

"Let me up!" Milly cried out, suddenly afraid.

"Trust me, babe, you are going to love this." Tom attempted to sooth her.

"No, I don't want to do this." Milly insisted her voice rising.

Tom loosened his hold on her a bit, but refused to let her get up. He continued in a serious voice, "Nelly does this with us all the time, and she enjoys it."

"Well, I'm not Nelly. Now let me up."

"Milly, Nelly was afraid to do this at first too. Once you try it, you will see that there is nothing to be afraid of."

It was frightening to be surrounded by three big boys, all stronger than her with throbbing erections ready to be inserted at the same time in her soft body.

"We can take it slow and ease, and I promise that we will stop the moment you tell us to stop."

Milly could feel the sexual tension radiating off the boys, and all of it was directed at her. Just like earlier in the evening when all the men had been looking at her in that evening gown, it felt good to be the center of male desire. It stroked some part of her ego to have these three boys wanting her so intensely, wanting to have sex with her like this.

Lilly had shown her how to take a vibrator up both her vagina and anus at the same time. Milly knew her body could handle being violated in all her orifices. In fact it was already growing wet at the prospect of feeling all those throbbing staffs inside it. "You promise to stop if I say 'stop'?" she demanded.

All the boys assured her that they would stop if she wanted them to stop.

Tom was rubbing her clit again. As her libido started rising in response to the stimulation, Milly could feel her resistance slipping away.

"Girls like you always enjoy this," Tom smirked as he slipped his staff back inside her. Milly was too preoccupied by the feel of him inside her to respond, but as Billy started nudging his own erection against the opening in her rear, Milly pondered what Tom meant by "girls like you".

As Billy slowly worked his staff inside her backdoor entrance, Lilly realized that Tom could only mean loose girls, wanton girls, girls who were sluts. Only sluts would enjoy feeling such a big, uncomfortable object inside their butt, Milly concluded, after Billy got it all the way inside her. Billy's penis was larger than the little anal vibrator Milly used on herself. Milly shifted uncomfortably, whimpering from the pain in her butt. "Only sluts deserved to be punished in this way," Milly thought to herself as Billy started to move experimentally inside her.

Milly's fingers dug into the comforter, gripping it so tightly that her knuckles turned white as a wave of pain washed over her. Milly whimpered, then cried out, "Owww, awww gaaawwd, owww!"

"Pull it out, pull it out, I can't take it" Milly begged, but Billy didn't pull it out. Instead, he stopped moving while Tom worked her clit and started pushed in and out of her vagina at the same time. Pleasure flooded through her over stimulated loins to balance the pain radiating out of her butt. At the same time, Billy massaged Milly's buttocks, urging her to relax. Milly was gasping so much, she was sure she was hyperventilating, but gradually the muscles in her butt loosened and she grew accustomed to the way Billy was stretching her sensitive anus. The pain never fully left but it became manageable, and as Billy started rocking back and forth, it started to transmogrify into a perverse kind of pleasure. It still hurt when he thrust into her, but her body was starting to like that hurt, even welcome it.

"Only sluts could like sex this way," Milly thought to herself and groaned, from both the pleasure and the pain of being violated this way. The more Tom and Billy moved their penises inside her, the more the pleasure overrode the pain. Tom and Billy had figured out a rhythm and Milly started to pick up the timing, wiggling her own hips back and forth to meet their thrusting staffs. Milly could feel their engorged penises rubbing together inside her, through the flesh separating her vagina from her anus.

"uhmm, so gooddd, yessss," Milly moaned loudly now. Milly had discovered that she was very vocal during sex. The sound of her voice seemed to amplify the erotic sensations washing through her.

Tom and Billy started moving faster now, and Milly would have groaned her approval, if Sid hadn't chosen that moment to stuff his own engorged staff in her mouth. Milly gurgled around it, then started sucking it and laving the bottom of it with her tongue. Sid had had better blow jobs in his life, but the way Milly moaned and groaned at the same time that she tried to suck him was incredibly arousing.

Sid's bulk in her mouth made it hard to breath. The lack of air getting to her brain, made it hard to think, but seemed to further heighten the pleasure jolting through Milly's sensuous flesh. She was being touched, prodded and penetrated everywhere, and the experience sent her into sensory overload, so she could no longer tell one part of her body from another. Her whole body became one big orgasm that washed over her and left her senseless. Still one thought did swim around in the lassitude of her mind, "Only sluts can orgasm this way."

When Tom, Billy and Sid finally pulled out of her, she could feel their sticky semen inside her, but she had no memory of when they had ejaculated. She only knew that she lay limp as a wet noodle on the comforter with the world spinning dizzily around her. Tom lifted her off him and hoisted her unceremoniously up in his arms and deposited next to Nelly on the bed. Then the boys filed out, in search of other entertainment. The orgasm had left her feeling totally wrung out and she was content to lie exhausted like Nelly on the bed.

Nelly cuddled next to her friend and questioned with worry in her voice, "Milly, should I have tried to stop them?"

"It's OK, Nelly." Milly replied in a tired voice, "You know I'm a slut, just like you." She hugged her friend to reassure her. What was left unstated because it was implicitly understood was that girls like Milly and Nelly who are sluts deserved to be ravaged by men who didn't care a fig for them or their feelings, so they had no cause to object when boys abandoned them after a good lay.

Most people at the party had not heard Milly having sex with Sid, and most were too old to know her as she ran naked through the crowd, but Lilly had observed both, noting how her plans for the girl were falling into place. Now all she needed she told herself was for her mother to be apprised of the lascivious activities of her daughter. Lilly, however, couldn't figure out where Milly had run off, until she heard the girl being screwed again upstairs in Tom's room. "I'll have to teach her how to muffle herself," Lilly thought, pleased to hear Milly's groans and the boys' grunts emanating from Tom's room. "She's turning into a slut faster than I ever anticipated," Lilly was inordinately pleased with her training of Milly.

Lilly wasn't the only searching the house for Milly. Shelly Tremain, was also searching for her daughter, since she wanted to go home, but Milly seemed to have vanished into thin air. She had walked all around Mike Delhart's big house, and still hadn't found her daughter. She hated going to Mike Delhart's annual Xmas party, since it meant she would have to see the man with whom she had once had a torrid affair, before she had reformed and gotten married. Memories of that affair made her uncomfortable to talk to Mike now-a-days. She had done such outrageous things with Mike, and Mike was prone to get a lusty look on his face whenever she ran into him. Thankfully, his annual Xmas party was so big, that it was easy to avoid saying much more than hello and goodbye to the man. Ordinarily, Shelly would have avoided saying anything more to the man, but Milly was missing and her fear for Milly gave her courage.

"Mike," Shelly called out when she ran into him in a crowded room. "Have you seen my daughter Milly?"

Mike could hardly believe that Shelly Tremain was talking to him. She hadn't said more than a curt hello and goodbye ever since their affair had ended over 2 decades ago, but he always made a special effort to order equipment through her husband, just so he would have an excuse to invite the family to social functions he hosted. Shelly was no longer the exquisite blond beauty he recalled from his youth, but the woman had aged well and seeing her still filled him with lust and bittersweet regret that he would never have her again. Maybe she knew that he still wanted her, which is why she normally tried to avoid talking to him.

"Hi Shelly," Mike responded in a warm voice, "I've never met your daughter. What's she look like?"

"She's..., oh never mind. I'll just keep looking for her." Shelly turned on her heel and marched away.

Just watching the way she walked away from him, captivated Mike's attention. He stared in regret, admiring her retreating backside, even in a matronly dress that did her figure little justice. One of the men overhearing the conversation, snickered and commented to a companion. "I've never met her either, but I've certainly see her, a good deal of her. Shelly Tremain was the girl who streaked naked through here half an hour ago. Mike turned, hearing the comment, "Are you sure it was Shelly Tremain's daughter that you saw streaking?"

The man shrugged. "I don't know the girl, but Harry's son who goes to school with her, says it was Milly Tremain who came charging nude through here. Whoever she was, she put on quite a show."

Mike didn't doubt that the girl he had seen nude in the washroom had been Shelly's daughter. She had Shelly's facial features and her nude body had looked just like Shelly's when she had been young. Now Mike knew why he hadn't been able to get that night when he had come home drunk out of his head. He had bedded the daughter of the woman who he had fantasized about for decades. He was getting an erection just thinking about the prospect of getting into her pants again.

The next person Shelly asked about the whereabouts of her daughter was Mrs. Johnson, a grand old dame of local society. The woman turned haughtily toward Shelly and commented acidly, "I don't know where your daughter is, Shelly Tremain, but I would have thought better of you than to raise a tart who runs around nude in a place like this."

"What? What are you talking about, Mrs Johnson?" Shelly sputtered, her face growing red.

Mrs Johnson started to turn away as if not deigning to speak of such distasteful topics, but she could see that Shelly looked genuinely confused, so she decided to inform her. "Not more than 30 minutes ago, I saw your daughter run through this very room, with not a stitch on her, followed by a young man I didn't recognize. She was covering her face with her hands, but I recognized her sure enough." Then, Mrs Johnson, pivoted on her heel and turned her back on Shelly. The other ladies in the room also turned away from her. Shelly caught one saying in a staged whisper, "Hardly surprising that the girl would do such a thing, considering who raised her."

At that moment, Shelly felt her whole world crumbling beneath her feet. Her face burned bright red with embarrassment. She could think of nothing to do but flee the room. She could see people looking at her as she passed. She wondered if they were talking about her and her daughter. She had worked so hard to gain a modicum of respect in this town, but it was all slipping away from her. She looked for her husband. She found with a group of his friends, a drink in hand and clearly enjoying himself. Shelly grabbed his arm and pulled him aside. "We've got to get Milly and get out of here, right now. Where's our daughter?"

"I've no idea, but honey, what's gotten you so riled up. What's this all about."

Shelly hissed through clenched teeth, "Just find Milly, and you can ask her yourself. We need to leave the moment we find Milly, so help me find her!" His wife's eyes were flashing and she was red and trembling. He hadn't seen her so disturbed in years, so he quickly broke off the conversation and started helping look for Milly.

One of Tom's friends saw them looking and ran to warn Tom that he had better get Milly out of his room. With his typical nonchalance, Tom sent Billy to take care of the problem. Billy rustled the two girls out of Tom's bed. Billy saw that he couldn't send them out, reeking of sex, with their hair mussed and their makeup smeared, so he directed them toward the bathroom to get cleaned up. Milly was shaky and feeling dazed after the evening's sexual escapades. She stood frozen in front of the bathroom mirror, looking at herself disheveled state. Nelly stood beside her, equally nude and disheveled, and commented wryly, "We look so good, freshly fucked!" The two girls started to clean themselves up with a wet wash cloth.

Billy called out through the bathroom doorway. "Hurry up, Milly. Your parents are looking for you."

Milly wanted to take a shower and wash away the funky odor of male sperm and her vagina and anus. She wanted to erase all evidence of what she had just done with the boys, but she didn't have time. With trembling hands, she washed her face clean of makeup and passed a wet washcloth over her loins and buttocks, which were tender and soar after the pounding they had received. Milly realized in despair that she couldn't step outside Tom's bedroom, since she didn't have any clothes to wear. Nelly hunted through Tom's drawers and found a pair of matching sweat pants and shirt and tossed them to her.

"This will have to do for now. Tom doesn't have anything that will fit you." Milly threw on Tom's clothes, which engulfed her smaller frame, and the two girls hustled out of Tom's room, making for the washroom to retrieve Milly's wet dress.

Milly becomes Mike's new mistress

Milly and Nelly had just managed to get to the washroom, when Mike Delhart caught the two girls. Mike wanted to talk to Milly, but he had to get her alone.

"Hi Nelly," he greeted his son's girlfriend. He had never seen much in the slender twig of a girl his son dated. As far as he was concerned, her only redeeming quality was the fact that she was wanton enough to keep his son interested. Mike took a perverse pride in the sexual proclivities of his son, thinking that his boy was a chip off the old block in that regard.

Right now, however, Mike needed to separate the two girls. "You're Shelly's daughter, aren't you?"

"un huh" Milly nodded.

"Your mother asked me to take you to her, if I ran into you. She's been looking for you." Mike turned to Nelly. "Nelly, I have been looking for Tom. Would you mind going and asking whether he would be willing to help me with the drinks. Cindy has to go home early tonight, and we need some help serving.

"Sure, Mr. Delhart. No problem." Nelly left to find Tom.

As Nelly departed, Mike led Milly out of the washroom and down the hallway and into a lavishly furnished den. Milly followed him into the den only to realize that she was in the room alone with Tom's father, who was looking at her with a stern expression on his face. "Lilly Tremain, we need to talk. Would you please take a seat." He gestured toward a black leather couch."

Milly looked at him blankly, but moved hesitantly to the couch and sat down gingerly. Mike closed the door to the den and deftly locked it, then turned back to the girl sitting nervously on the edge of the couch. She looked so young, with her face freshly scrubbed of makeup and her mussed hair hastily pulled back in a pony tail. She looked ridiculous, wearing his son's sweat suit and high heels, while clutching a wet evening gown in her hands.

"Let's spread that dress out, so it doesn't wrinkle when it dries." He took the wet gown from her hands and draped it over the back of a wooden chair. Then, he turned back to her and sat down next to her with a serious expression on his face.

He felt him self growing aroused just looking at her, so young and nervous. He wanted to get her out of that sweat suit, which hid her lush figure, but first he had to intimidate her and make her pliable to his advances. "Milly Tremain, what were you doing in my bed that night 4 months ago?," he asked in a stern, accusatory voice.

Milly's eyes grew wide and her voice tremulous, "Mr. Delhart, I never..."

He cut her off, "Don't lie to me, young lady. You pretended to be my lover and you deceived me."

Milly's face was beet red from shame and embarrassment. "I ..., I..." she stuttered, then was seemingly at a loss for words. She could hardly tell him that she had just been laid by his son in that bed and had been so overcome by the sex and the alcohol that she had fallen asleep on his bed by accident. She could hardly tell him that she hadn't meant to trick him, but it had seemed safer to play along, when he assumed she was Lilly. She hadn't meant to sleep with him, but it had been the only way to avoid getting caught, and the way he had touched her had made it impossible for her to resist.

"What were you doing in my bed?" Mike asked in a softer voice.

Milly wrung her hands in her lap and was so embarrassed that she couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Lilly, what were you doing naked in the washroom tonight?" He persisted in questioning her.

"God, what must he think of me?" Milly thought to herself in horror.

"You know that you gave many of my guests quite a shock, running naked through my house tonight?"

Milly pondered in exasperation, "What can I say? That I had just had sex with Sid and didn't want to get caught, so I streaked naked through the party?" In her shame Milly thought, "He must assume that I'm some kind of ...slut."

"Mr. Delhart, I'm so sorry." Milly paused, then continued lamely, "I didn't mean to..."

"You didn't mean to trick me in my bed?"

Milly's face was burning with shame and humiliation now.

"You left these in the washroom." Mike pulled the sheer, black underwear she had left on the washroom from his jacket pocket.

"Take off my son's clothes, and put on your own clothes", Mike gestured to the dress draped over the chair.

Milly hesitated, ashamed of what she had done, but also scared of getting in trouble for what she had done.

"Do it now, right here." Mike ordered.

With trembling fingers, Milly lifted the sweatshirt up and pulled it above her head and off her body. As she set the garment on the couch beside her, she could feel Mike's eyes on her naked flesh. He reached out and offered her the sheer black bra. In her shame, Milly hadn't been able to look Mike in the face the whole time he had been questioning her, but now she looked in his face as she took the bra from him. Milly saw unadulterated lust shining in his face.

"Put it on." Mike directed her.

With shaking hands, Milly placed her breasts in the cups of the bra and struggled to hook the bra in the back. The way Mike was looking at her naked torso and generous bust, sent shivers running down her spine and made her breath catch in her throat. Milly felt her nipples growing tight and perky, as arousal washed through her like bitters in the pit of her belly. The sensation was unwelcome, but Milly's sensitive flesh was so worked up from the evening's escapades, that she couldn't help it.