Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, ...yes!" Nelly groaned. Milly was throughly shocked by what she hear next. "Oh Tom, give me that cock. It feels soooo goooood.

Tom chuckled, "Now you can't get enough of it can you? I knew you would be a good slut." Nelly groaned appreciatively.

Milly couldn't believe her friend would let a boy spank her and call her a "naughty girl" and a "slut", but by Nelly obviously liked it, judging from the warm moans coming from the bedroom. Milly should have stopped listening and walked away, but she was so shocked by what she was hearing that she seemed to be rooted to the spot. Every time Nelly moaned, Milly felt a little jolt shoot down her spine. She wondered what if would feel like to have a boy's staff inside her. Would she moan like Nelly did?

More smacks echoed through the dark hallway followed by sharp gasps and groans. "That's right. My little slut is a naughty girl and needs punished, doesn't she?" "Oh God, yes!" Milly could hear the excitement and need in Nelly's voice. Then, she heard the sound of bodies slapping together at a faster tempo and the groans became more frequent, until Nelly cried out sharply, and then the sounds abruptly stopped.

Milly's heart was racing and tension radiated through of her curvaceous body from the wetness pooling in her neither regions. Arousal coupled with alcohol was making her head spin and she stepped unsteadily down the stairs and rejoined the party.

Sid was waiting for her in the throng of people downstairs. Looking up into the dark eyes of his handsome face, made her heart skip a beat. He handed her another cup of cool punch, and it felt refreshing going down her hot throat. The rush of the alcohol through her system prepared her for the shock of feeling Sid´s lips descending on her own. His lips felt good against her mouth and she forgot about everything else. She forgot to be embarrassed that she was kissing a boy in the middle of a party. She was only aware of the sensation of his lips on her own and the way his palm cupped her jaw, turning her face upward to meet his lips. When she felt his tongue pushing into her mouth, she was so surprised by the slippery feel of it, that she didn't stop him. It was strange to feel a boy's tongue moving against her own tongue, but the longer Sid's tongue flicked in her mouth, the more she liked it. It excited her as did the feel of Sid's big hands holding her as they kissed. When the kiss finally ended, Milly was more than ready for another, but Sid was already dragging her toward the stairs.

Milly's head was whirling as she stumbled up the stairs and into the darkened hallway on the second floor. The thought hit her that maybe she shouldn't be letting a boy drag her off like this, when his lips met hers again. Despite what her brain might be telling her, her mouth was too occupied to voice any objections and the feel of his big body pressing up against hers made it hard to think. Her arms seemed to move of their own accord, curled around his neck to pull his head down to hers. His long arms came around her waist, to pull her hard up against him so she could feel him down the entire length of her voluptuous body.

It felt strange to have her bust mashed up against a boy while kissing him, but Milly could see that it it excited Sid when he felt her generous breasts against his chest. Milly had grown very self-conscious about her large bust as she had filled out in recent years. Her large DD cup bras made her feel ungainly and unbalanced. She could no longer run in gym, without her large chest bouncing up and down in an embarrassing way. Even more embarrassing was the way that boys cast side-long glances at her breasts. She had become acutely conscious of the stares in recent years, aware that the boys were watching. Some part of her hated those stares, but another part liked to feel the boys' gazes sliding over her and liked the male attention. Milly was even more self-conscious about her large bust than normal when wearing that tight green dress. The stretchy fabric put her breasts were on full display in all their girth and Sid had been getting an eyeful all evening.

It wasn't until Milly felt Sid's hand on her right breast, however, that she fully appreciated the appeal of her chest to the boy. His fingers trembled slightly as they explored her generous mound, almost reverently tracing over it, before giving it a gentle squeeze. Every time his hand flexed on her breast like that, it sent a little gasp up her throat. Unlike Nelly, Milly would never let a boy touch her like that in public, but she felt less self-conscious in the darkness of the hallway where nobody was watching them.

The feel of Sid's hands spanning her waist, then smoothing up and down the small of her back and now fondling her breasts was intoxicating and thrilling. She didn't know the boy very well, but the aggressive way he touched her body in the dark while kissing her seemed to assert his right to be her boyfriend. Sid didn't have a bad reputation like Tom, and Milly liked the idea of being the tall boy's girl. He was widely admired at school for his athletic prowess on the basketball court. It never occurred to Milly that a boy would want to touch her like this without wanting to be her boyfriend. Milly felt herself giving into his large hands, letting them rove where ever they liked over her curvy body. They delighted in tracing down her ribs to pass over her narrow waist and onto her flaring hips.

The feel of Milly's hourglass figure under his palms was exquisite, and Sid idly wondered how far he could push the inexperienced girl. He had noticed the girl's busty figure before at school, but she had always seemed too up tight for his tastes before tonight. Seeing her in that tight green dress, however, had awoken his interest, and seeing her come to the party with Tom, convinced him that she was ready to be loosened up the same way that Tom had loosened up Nelly over the last month. Tom had turned the shy girl into a little sexpot. Although the slender Nelly didn't appeal to Sid's tastes in women, Milly had the kind of generous curves that he appreciated and she was tall enough to appeal to Sid.

Even more appealing was the challenge of bedding the innocent girl. He could tell from the uncertain way that she kissed and the way that she stiffened when he fondled her breasts that she was too inexperienced to know how to react. He found himself growing aroused as he planned how to deflower the girl. The way her cheeks flushed and she turned submissively in his arms told him that it would not be hard to convince her. Sid knew from experience that some girls just needed a little prodding before they learned to open their thighs to a guy, and Sid guessed that Milly would do it willingly once she learned how. He figured that Milly like her friend Nelly just had to be shown how much she liked sex and he was eager to show her.

When Sid began to kiss her on the tender juncture between her neck and her shoulder, Milly began to run her hands through his short hair, exploring the nape of his neck and the hair behind his ears. He felt good under her hands and the masculine smell of him excited her. She especially liked the way his lips felt moving over her neck. "Who could have imagined that it would feel so good to be kissed?," she thought, turning her head to the side so he could get better access to the side of her neck. His mouth moved up until it found one of her ears and nibbled on one of her delicate ear lobes. The feel of his lips moving against her ear sent little shivers running down her spine, while the feel of his hands smoothing over her buttocks sent the shivers running up her spine. This dual assault on her senses left her feeling weak in the knees.

"Are girls supposed to let a guy touch her on the derrriere like that?" Milly wondered in dazed confusion. Her small hands stopped exploring his neck and came down against his chest, as if to put a barrier between them. Her breasts were no longer pressed into his chest and she was poised between pushing him away and exploring the feel of his chest under his t-shirt. In Milly's confused face, Sid could see the sensual excitement and her lowered inhibitions from the alcohol warring with her innate caution. He had taken her too fast and now he needed to be careful or she would run away. His hands came up and covered her hands on his chest, letting her step back so their bodies where no longer pressed together, but also holding her so she couldn't escape him. He took her hands in his own, threading his fingers through hers.

"Milly, I..." Sid was at a loss for words now. He wanted to seduce her, but he wasn't nearly as smooth talking as Tom. He had learned how to touch a girl, but he wasn't as sure how to talk her into letting him touch her. "I've been wanting to kiss you all evening." It wasn't a lie, but he had been wanting to do far more than just kiss her. Tom and Nelly were still occupying the spare bedroom, and he couldn't figure out how to get them out of it, so he could use it with Milly. Stalling for time, he pulled her hand up to his mouth and kissed the knuckles of her hand clasped in his own. His hands were so much bigger than her own. They felt strong. Milly recalled how they had felt just the moment before, smoothing over her waist and grabbing her buttocks. The strength of his big hands on her body had scared her, but they had also excited her. Milly had never been touched like that before and now she was curious.

She knew that boys weren't supposed to touch her like that, at least not on the first date, and this wasn't even a date. Sid had just grabbed her and kissed her and put his hands where ever he liked on her body. The strange thing was that Milly had liked it. She had liked it when Sid had grabbed her that way, and that confused her. Good girls weren't supposed to like being treated that way. She should have pushed him away and told him NO, but she hadn't. Listening to Nelly and Tom, She had discovered that her friend liked to do far more with a boy and that made her curious as well. That curiosity held her immobile in the dark hallway, unsure how she should react, but she also wanting to feel his hands on her body again.

Sid's hand released her own and then reached up to cup her cheek almost tenderly for a brief moment. Then he traced his big index finger around her lips before pushing it between her lips and into the warmth of her mouth. He held it there until Milly sucked on it. He felt blood rushing to his groin, thinking about what else he wanted her to suck on, but first she needed to get accustomed to sucking on his appendages.

He then popped that wet finger out of her mouth and traced it down her neck and onto her chest, leaving a wet trail behind to tantalize her skin. His finger traced along the neckline of her dress, going over the slight swell of the tops of her breasts. His lips followed, kissing along the thin line where her dress terminated and her skin began. His unoccupied hands, soon found something to occupy them by cupping her large breasts. Milly's back was against the hallway wall now, preventing her from pulling back from his cupped hands. Through the thin fabric of her dress and the cups of her bra she felt the warmth of his palms and the flexing of his skillful fingers as he kneaded her mounds.

This time she was more prepared for the feel of his hands on her bosom, but she was surprised to find herself thrusting forward her chest into his hands, inviting him to fondle her. She was also surprised to find her tongue reaching for his, the next time he kissed her.

She was reacting instinctively to what her body liked, but he took it as an invitation to go farther, so he eased her back off the wall and reached behind her to find the zipper of her dress. Milly felt the metal zipper being moving down her back but her mouth was locked in a french kiss that left her so breathless that she couldn't speak. By the time she came up for air, Sid's fingers where already flexing on her back to unhook her bra. When the clasp was removed, the fabric holding up her breasts gave way so her chest dropped before him.

Her hands came up in surprise, covering her breasts to hold her dress in place. He kept kissing her, distracting her as his hands worked the straps of her dress off her shoulders. His lips followed his hands, kissing the bare skin on her rounded shoulders.

Milly had wanted to be kissed again, but she wasn't at all sure that she wanted to be undressed, yet the feel of his lips on her ticklish collar bone, was so entrancing that the words telling him to stop died on her lips. Instead her hands left her chest to push up against his chest to give her some distance. He was unmovable, but her dress wasn't. Without anything to hold up the front of her dress, it slipped down, falling until the straps caught on her bent elbows.

Sid's eyes glittered at the sight of her drooping breasts swinging free of the garment. He reached over her hands on his chest to grasp her own chest, loving the feel of the soft mounds drooping into his palms. As his skillful fingers kneaded her breasts, probing the turgid flesh, Milly pushed against him, feeling his big chest under her small hands. When his fingers found the pink tips of her nipples and rolled them skillfully between his thumb and forefingers, Milly's hands clenched reflexively, raking her nails against his chest as she gathered the fabric of his shirt under her flexing fingers. Milly's heart was racing, but she couldn't speak when Sid's skillful mouth came down on her own and sucked the breath from her. He kissed her passionately, until the resistance in her arms began to weaken and she could no longer hold him back. He raised her right breast and directed its pink nipple upward so it could meet his lips when they left off kissing Milly's mouth. The feel of his laving tongue, made the nipple tighten into a bead of desire in his mouth, sending jolts of pleasure radiating out of her breast. Milly's mouth was now free to tell him NO, but instead it was gasping warm sounds as he sucked on first one, then the other breast, turning them into little pyramids of arousal.

Suddenly Milly was no longer afraid of Sid's big hands and his skillful mouth. She now wanted to feel them on her body in a most desperate way, that overrode all fear. Her eyelids fluttered shut and her hands reached for him, threaded through his hair, pulling his head down closer to her chest. When he finally pulled his mouth off her breasts, he found her mouth warm and eager to be kissed again. When he pulled away to take off his shirt, Milly's eyes grew large at the sight of his bare torso, but the desire coursing through her veins now held her in place now. His bare flesh felt wonderful and wanton against her skin the next time he pulled her close. The hair curling on his chest make her tingle all over when it rubbed against her tender nipples.

Then his hands were on her thighs, pulling up the hem of her dress so they could slide under. Her hose made her sleek and shear to the touch, but also let him feel her curves beneath. He raised up her dress until it was bunched around her waist, exposing her shapely hips encased in the almost transparent hose. He could see her white cotton panties underneath and bits of her blond pubic hair creeping out around the edges of the fabric.

He knelt before her, his hands holding the dress up around her waist. Then, he reached for the top of the hose and started tugging the sheer fabric off her rounded hips. Milly felt it pulled over the fullness of her buttocks and down her thighs until it rested in a pool at her feet. She stared dumbly down at Sid on his knees before her as he leaned in close to press his face against the juncture of her thighs. She was growing wet now and the pungent smell of her arousal rose up, making her blush, as did the feel of his nose shoving aside her damp panties so he could lick her wetness. With one hand he held aside her panties so his tongue could get at her sex hidden beneath a crop of dark blond curls, while his other hand hold her hip up against the wall so she couldn't move.

Milly was sure that she didn't want him touching her most intimate places like that until she felt his tongue rasping against the lips of her vagina. It felt far better than when she had touched herself between the thighs alone at night. He knew just were to put that tongue and it sent jolts through her whole body, far more powerful than when he had sucked on her nipples. Milly was embarrassed to find herself leaking so profusely now that she could smell the musk of her own arousal glistening on Sid's lips and chin, but he kept licking, reaching to hold her lips apart so he could expose more of her wet pinkness to his questing tongue. His fingers found a special spot above and rubbed her as he licked and suddenly the whole world reduced down to at one spot between her legs.

Milly could think about nothing but how his fingers and his tongue were sending shivers of delight radiating out from her groin. At that moment, Milly didn't care that she didn't really know this boy, nor did she care that she shouldn't be letting him touch her like this. She didn't care about all her mother's efforts to keep her respectable or her fantasies about love. She just wanted to keep feeling whatever Sid was doing to her.

Sid could feel the change in Milly. He could see the arousal gleaning in her eyes and feel the way that her hands grasped bunches of his hair pulling his head closer to her slick vagina. The virginal girl didn't know what she wanted, but he did and the blood rushed to his groin as he anticipated giving it to her. He was on his feet in a flash, not caring if she was ready for it. He could only think about how much his own staff was throbbing and needed to be inside her. "Put our arms around my neck, and hang on" he whispered. When she curled her arms around him, his hands grasped her by the buttocks, and he lifted her up against the wall hard, and stepped between her open thighs. She gasped in surprise to feel his hips grinding up against her open thighs, then gasped in greater surprise when he lifted her higher, then removed one of his big hands from her buttocks to unsnap his jeans and lower his zipper.

She knew on an intellectual level, that Sid had a penis, but she couldn't see it as he took it out of his trousers underneath her. It was only when she felt it's bullet head butting against the juncture of her thighs that brought it home in a more visceral way. Suddenly she was afraid. She could feel it throbbing against her when his fingers moving to pull her panties aside so it would have access to the most intimate part of her body. Not being able to see it, as well as the fact that she was utterly helpless to prevent being speared by his manhood, only made her more fearful. "No, wait!" she cried, but he wasn't listening. He was only thinking about how much he wanted to feel himself inside her. He lowered her down onto his staff. Despite her attempts to lift up her hips, she couldn't fight gravity and his engorged staff slid up into her.

Whatever her head might have been telling her at that moment, her body knew what it wanted, and she was very wet to receive him. He slid in easily, until he hit a little resistant wall, and then that gave way with a small tear and he was buried in her sheath up to the hilt. She bucked her hips, unaccustomed to having his hardness in her most intimate depths, but that only worked him deeper into her. It was big and stretching her in uncomfortable ways that made her gasp, then he was removing it which made her cry out in relief, until he started to shove it back into her even harder this time. It was only by the third thrust into her that Milly started to feel something pleasurable shoot inside her. She was still telling him to take it out of her half a dozen thrusts later when she started to moan. Then, she couldn't get it into her fast enough. "Oh god, give it to me, yessss!" Milly had never imaged that it would feel so good, and she wanted to feel his staff moving inside her more than anything else.