Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelly had never had a boyfriend before, and her meetings with Tom after school were the most thrilling thing that had ever happened to her. Still, she tried to hide her relationship with Tom, since he had such a horrible reputation. She never let herself be seen with him at school and she refused to tell any of her friends. One day he took her out to a secluded lake in his pickup truck and spread a blanket by the water. The kissing had been innocent at first, but then he started undressing her.

"Milly, I didn't like the sex at first, but Tom kept making me do it over and over that afternoon until I loved it." Nelly started to blush. "Then, Tom started taking me to parties with his friends. He would screw me at the parties, then give me to his friends to screw. I don't know why, but I can't stop once I start having sex. They screw me over and over. Sometimes I do it with two of them at the same time." Nelly paused and then added in a small, tremulous voice, "and I like it."

Nelly grabbed Milly's hand again and whispered, "I can't tell this to anyone else, but I know that you understand. I saw you with Sid and Billy at the party. You know how it feels." Milly's jaw dropped to hear her friend confess to participating in group sex. "They make me do ... well, things that you wouldn't believe, and afterwards, I can't think about anything else. I'm failing math you know." "But Nelly, you are better at math than anyone I know."

"I just can't concentrate in class any more. I no longer care about school, Milly." Milly then hugged her friend, and sobbed back, "Neither can I, not since that night at the party." The two girls held each other for comfort for a while.

Then, Nelly laughed gaily and pulled Milly to her feet. "Come on, Milly, I promised to meet Tom, and he told me that you should come too." Milly knew it as a bad idea, but she let Milly pull her out behind the trees and be led to the road where Tom was waiting in his idling pickup. Tom gave Milly a devilish wink then pulled Nelly into a long kiss with lots of tongue action. The brief moment of sisterly solidarity between the girls disappeared the moment Milly saw her friend with Tom. All the previous feelings of jealousy and guilt returned full force in that moment.

The trip to the party was quiet, with Nelly basking in Tom's presence, and Milly staring sullenly out the window at the passing scenery as the truck drove out of town. Despite her best intentions to ignore the couple, she couldn't help watching Milly cuddling next to Tom out of the corner of her eye. She noted the way Tom wrapped his arm around Milly's slender shoulders and the way Milly curled her svelte body against the handsome boy. For some reason, the sight of Milly receiving his male attention annoyed her, yet she could help noticing that his eyes would occasionally flick in her direction.

She told herself that she couldn't stand the sight of the arrogant boy, yet she also found herself wishing that she were wearing something tighter and more revealing to captivate his gaze. She hated the casual dominance he displayed toward Nelly and despised her friend for seeming to revel in his control over her. Despite their years of friendship, Milly found herself thinking how trampy and cheap Nelly looked with her revealing tanktop, her skin-tight jeans and her overpainted face. Acutely conscious that her casual sweat shirt and old jeans did little to enhance her figure, Milly found herself deeply jealous of the overt sexual appeal of Nelly's outfit. Milly couldn't help the strange thoughts flitting through her head. She reflected that her busty figure would fill out Nelly's revealing tanktop much better. She bet that she could captivate Tom's gaze far better than flat-chested Nelly. She kept thinking about the brazen way Tom's gaze would drop to ogle her heavy breasts and flaring hips when taunting her. She despised him for blatantly objectifying her as a sexual object, yet it annoyed her that Tom was paying more attention to Nelly than her. Intellectually she knew that she should hate the boy, yet on some atavistic level, she wanted him to look at her with the same desire gleaming in his arrogant eyes as when he had greeted Nelly.

Milly couldn't help remember how arousing his strong body has been, pressed her down and holding her immobile on the bed as he taunted her. The memory of his engorged staff sliding into her soft center as she bucked against him still tormented her thoughts. She detested him, yet suddenly she found herself reliving that memory as she pretended to ignore him, by staring stonily out the window. She didn't want to remember how the sight of his naked body had made her heart race, how he had made her whole body tingle, how he had made her moan as he thrust inside her and how wet she had been to receive those thrusts. She especially didn't want remember how he had whispered "slut" in her ear and how she had been helpless to deny it. The more Milly tried to get these thoughts out of her head, the more they occupied her memories. It was almost a relief when they pulled into a long driveway to a ranch style house on the outskirts of town, because it allowed her to focus her thoughts on something else.

The house turned out to Tom's or rather his wealthy and often absent step-father's. Tom ordered Nelly and Milly to serve on the entertainment committee, getting the house ready for the party that night, while he and his friends disappeared into a back room. Nelly compliantly started getting the house ready to receive a raucous crowd of high schoolers that night, while Milly seethed in anger that Tom would order her around, but she felt guilt that Nelly was working, and started helping her. By 8 o'clock, they had the punch mixed, the furniture rearranged and the chips and dip set out on the coffee table.

"It looks like everything is ready", Milly sighed, glad to be done setting up for the party. Nelly nodded in agreement, then shook her head, "Everything except you. We need to get you ready."

"Oh, Nelly, I'm fine." "No, we need to find you something sexy to wear. That sweatshirt won't do." Nelly took her hand and let her upstairs, and into a lavish bedroom, explaining. "Tom's stepdad keeps this house as his hideaway when he wants to meet his mistress. The woman is a total bitch, but she does have some hot outfits." Nelly glanced meaning fully at Milly's generous bust, "She's about your size, we can find something that will fit you."

"Nelly, I wouldn't want to..." Nelly cut her off, "Oh, she'll never know, she's in the Bahamas right now. Come on, it'll be fun to try on some outfits."

Nelly guided through into a bedroom surrounded by mirrors and a large king size bed, covered by a fake tiger fur. It was gaudy and ostentatious, as were all the outfits they found inside the walk-in closet. Judging by her taste in clothes, the woman obviously enjoyed flaunting herself in public. Milly was reluctant to select anything, so Nelly selected for her. "Milly, you will look so hot in these paths," her friend enthused, selecting some dark blue stretch pants, that contained some reflective material that shone under the light. Now, we just need to find you some matching heels and a blouse to show you off. She found a skimpy blouse with blue and silver stripes that sparkled. Nelly was right that the stretch pants did show offer her curvy hips and the sparkling blouse did display her cleavage to fine effect. Nelly did up her hair on top of her head, to keep her bangs out of her eyes. Once she was balanced on a pair of silver heels in front of the room's wrap around mirrors, Milly barely recognized the woman exuding such blatant sexual appeal in the mirror. Milly wasn't sure that she could be that woman and wanted to strip off the clothes, but Nelly insisted that the outfit was perfect and wouldn't let her take it off. Milly let her friend paint up her face in equally bold hues to match her outfit.

Milly was unsure what to think of this bold woman's body and the way it bared her curves in public, but she found herself giggling with Nelly as they struck provocative poses in the mirror and blew imaginary kisses at each other.

When Tom called, Nelly let Milly down the stairs to greet the first of Tom's friends arriving for the party. Their eyes fastened on her exposed flesh, making her acutely self-conscious. She desperately wished to hide behind her old sweatshirt, but she couldn't, so she stationed herself behind the punch bowl and served up cups of the spiked brew, so she could avoid any embarrassing conversations with the boys who were covertly ogling her breasts peaking out under the flashy blouse. The boy's came as much to cop a peek at her as to get more punch.

Milly had learned her lesson this time, and was determined to avoid the treacherous punch that had been her undoing the last time. Serving the punch gave her an excuse to not drink it. She pretended to be preoccupied with the chips and dips, and frequently disappeared into the kitchen to avoid the boy's lusty gazes and attempts to draw her into a conversation. Milly was acutely aware of the way the boy's were looking at her and it frightened her, yet it was also a heady feeling to know boy's eyes were intently following her every move. She felt something tingle deep inside her whenever she felt a boy's gaze slide surreptitiously over her lush figure. She pretended not to notice, yet she felt herself growing hot and her cheeks flushing at the unwanted male attention. Perspiration dampening her face, threatening to make her makeup run. She wanted to wipe the sweat from her brow, but she didn't dare smear her makeup job. Desperate to cool off, she decided to sip the icy punch. The fruity tingle was so refreshing, she took a large gulp.

Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the fact that serving punch and chips was growing boring, but she began to grow more social. When the boys came for the punch, she started responding to their small talk and offering tentative smiles to their greetings.

As usual, it was Nelly who forced her out from behind the punch table. Tom had been feeding Nelly a lot of punch and Milly could see that her friend was getting quite tipsy. Knowing Tom, Milly didn't trust his intentions and was about to go rescue her friend, when Tom started leading Nelly up the stairs, with this sidekicks Sid and Billy in tow. Milly didn't know what she could do to stop those three boys, but she couldn't abandon her friend to the tender mercies of those three, so she resolutely started up the stairs after them. She found Tom at the top of the stairs waiting for her. "Milly, I had hoped you would join us."

"Where's Nelly?" she scowled.

"Why she's with Sid and Billy, but you don't want to disturb them." Tom winked lewdly.

"Tom, I have to make sure that she is OK."

"Will you promise not to disturb them, if I show you that she's OK?"

"Tom, stop being a jerk. Where is she?"

"OK, I'll show you, but promise you want make any noise to give away my peephole."

"Tom, stop playing games. Show me where she is."

"Alright, set down. I'll show you," Tom appeared to give way. He led her into a darkened bedroom and gestured toward toward a window on the far side of the room. "Look through the curtains, they are out on the balcony. But keep quiet, I don't want them to know that we are spying on them."

Milly reluctantly peeked through the curtains to find the scene as Tom had promised. Nelly was wrapped in an enthusiastic kiss with Billy, wrapping one arm around Billy's neck, while her other hand was engaged in rubbing Sid's crotch. Milly glimpsed the erection bulging between the tall basketball player's leg, due to Nelly's ministrations. She recalled the way that same erection had penetrated her several weeks earlier and the memory of that experience held her like a deer in the spotlight. She was unable to take her eyes off the erotic scene unfolding before her eyes.

Nelly rubbed the crotch of first one boy, then the other, clearly an eager participant in the menage a trois. While She french kissed Billy's mouth, while fondling the bulge between his legs, Sid stepped behind her, pressing his own bulge against her pert bottom. Playfully she wiggled her derrière against his hips, clearly teasing him. Sid reached his long arms around Nelly's torso, groping for her breasts.

Milly was too shocked by the sight of her friend acting so wantonly with two boys at the same time to know how to respond and her mouth was suddenly so dry that she couldn't say anything. She knew she should tear her wide eyes away and walk away from the window, but she was held immobile by the scene in the window. By now the boy's had removed Nelly's tanktop and were taking turns fondling and kissing her breasts, while she worked open their jeans to pull on their throbbing staffs.

Milly hadn't really seen Sid's staff when he had thrust it into her that night, so she was shocked by the size of it in Nelly's small hand. Some part of her brain wondered how it had ever fit inside her, while the other part was engaged in trying to comprehend why Nelly was stroking it so eagerly in the first place. Nelly had tried to tell Milly what she had become, but Milly hadn't really comprehended until she saw Nelly with two boys' erections in her hands. Nelly knelt between the two boys, taking first one then the other erection in her mouth, wrapping her painted lips around the throbbing staffs.

Tom held his breath, not wanting to break the spell that had fallen on Milly, holding her fixed at the window. He knew that it would take Milly some time to absorb what she was seeing and he wanted her to see as much as possible, since the sight of her best friend give his friends blow jobs would help him break down her own barriers. Still, he wasn't prepared for the fury in Milly's cracking voice, when she whispered, "that slut, how could she?" Tom noticed the way Milly's hands shook as she gripped the window sill, yet he also noticed that she was still at the window watching, which indicated that she was captivated by the erotic scene, even as she denounced her friend for participating in it. The three were now fully nude on the balcony, blissfully unconcerned that they might be observed by prying eyes. Milly didn't know it at the time, but Tom had arranged for the three to have sex on the balcony, hoping that he could get Milly to watch.

Milly stood slack-jawed before the window unable to tear her eyes away, just as Tom had planned. He knew that wanton desires lurked under Milly's prudishness. He had seen those desires burst forth at the previous party, when she had bedded three different boys in the same night. He only needed to lure those suppressed desires out of Milly's protective shell of conservative respectability, and a little shock would help crack that shell. At first, Tom's plan seemed to be backfiring, as Milly reacted with righteous anger at her friend. Then that anger redirect toward him. "You bastard" she hissed, "She was never like this before she met you. You changed her."

Then, she launched herself at him, her hands extended as claws to scratch out his eyes and her legs kicking at him. They tumbled together on the carpet, her hands seeking to harm him, but he was stronger and all those years on the athletic field gave him the prowess to wrestle her under him and hold her legs and arms immobile. She jerked against him her face a mask of anger, but Tom knew that anger was often a guise to hide other emotions. Milly was acutely conscious of how maddeningly arousing his body felt on top of her and how much see liked the way his dark hair curled around his handsome his face and how inviting his lips looks. Despite her efforts to buck him off her, the longer he held her arms pinned to her sides and his legs trapped hers, the more her softer feminine flesh absorbed the feel of him against her her. She recalled what his body could do to her, how it could make her moan. She didn't want to be reminded right now, but she could help it with him pressed on top of her making her feel, making her remember, ...making her want.

She told herself that she despised everything about him, but tingling desire welling up within her womanly body told her differently. No matter what her head said, other atavistic urges began to take hold. The tightness in the tips of her breasts and the wetness pooling between her thighs could not be denied. She saw the way his hungry eyes had been looking at her all evening and how they now were gazing at her breasts under her skimpy silver and blue blouse. She knew that he hungered to tear it from her curvy body and that thought excited her. She could see it in his eyes how much he wanted to hold her drooping breasts in hands and nibble on her nipples until they turned as hard as pebbles in his mouth. She could see it in the curve of his lips how much he wanted to plunder her mouth until he made her sigh in pleasure. She could feel it in the cant of his hips, how much he wanted to grasp her soft buttocks and pull her against his hips as he plunged his manhood inside her over and over until she moaned helplessly in his arms.

Milly hated him, knowing he had manipulated her into this vulnerable position, yet she hating herself even more for wanting him to violate her in all those ways. When she had stood at the window, she had been angry at Nelly, but mostly she had been angry at herself for the jealousy and desire coursing through her own veins, and that tangled skein of confused jealousy and desire found an outlet when Tom's mouth captured her own. One moment she was cursing him and the next moment she was passionately kissing him.

She wasn't very experienced and wasn't sure how to deal with all the bottled up tension radiating through her nubile body. A considerate lover would have stoked the tension gently giving her only pleasure, but Tom wasn't considerate or gentle. He stripped away her revealing blouse and her skin-tight stretch pants, that showed offer her curves with such fidelity. He mashed her heavy breasts in his hands, nipping her tender nipples, until she gasped in pleasure and pain. He forced her lips down on his throbbing erection, grasping skeins of her hair, so her lips would slide all the way down his shaft until his whole member was engulfed up to his hairy roots inside her mouth. He loved to feel her dirty blond hair brushing over his belly as Milly's red lips slid up and down the length of his throbbing member. He liked making her big green eyes grow wide in alarm as he pushed himself as far as he could go into her throat. His manhood stood out angry and red, when he pulled himself out of her mouth, and then bent her prone over a glass coffee table. Milly sucked in her breath as he pressed down on her shoulders, so her breasts were mashed flat against the cold glass. He held her down doggy style against the unyielding surface, as he worked his manhood into her from behind. He took her hard against the coffee table, slamming his hips forcefully into her soft buttocks, punishing her for resisting him earlier. His hands grasped her rounded hips, occasionally rising to strike the pliable globes of her buttocks with sharp smacks.

Milly whimpered and gasped, growing wetter with each angry thrust. She grasped the hard edges of the glass coffee table, holding on tight as Tom thrust mercilessly into her from behind. One hard hand held the nape of her neck down against cold glass, so she could feel her breasts sliding on the unyielding glass every time his hips rammed into her bottom. The cold surface slid against her tender nipples with every thrust. Milly's bottom stung, her breasts ached, and her cheeks burned in shame, yet she was groaning at each salvage thrust. The organism that followed shuddered through her, wracking her tender body as cruelly as he had used her.

1...34567...16