Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly Sid got red in the face. Sid had been in a state of constant arousal for the whole evening, so he didn't last long. Milly heard Sid groan and felt him jerking inside her. Suddenly it was all over and he was putting her back down on her feet and zipping back up his pants.

Milly stared numbly at Sid unable to comprehend what had just happened to her. "Milly," he started "That was great. I..." Milly just stared, not reacting when he gave her a peck on the cheek.

Nelly must have heard them having sex, because it was at that point that she poked her head out of the doorway to the bedroom, wearing only Tom's T-shirt. When she saw the look of shock on Milly's face, she exclaimed, "Oh Sid, you should have been gentle with her." Then, she grabbed her friend by the arm. "Sid, I'll help her get dressed. I don't think that she wants to see you right now." Her friend led Milly into a bathroom.

Nelly helped her zip up her dress and began to clean off her smudged makeup. It was only then that the tears came. Slow at first and then they came in a torrent. "Oh Nelly, he stuck it in me... I didn't want it, not like that... I don't even know him... I'm supposed to be in love the first time..."

Nelly hugged her and patted her consolingly on the back. "I'm so sorry, Milly. I never should have brought you to this party."

Now Milly was sobbing brokenly on her friends shoulder. "I should have stopped him, but I never even told him to stop until he was already sticking it inside me. And then I told him to keep doing it."

Nelly nodded knowingly in her friend's face. "You liked it, didn't you?"

Milly cried, "Uh huh, but I shouldn't have."

Nelly shook her head dolefully, "Milly, it was the same way with me the first time. It gets better, I promise."

At that point, Nelly should have taken her friend home, but everything she knew about sex, she had learned from Tom Delhart. Tom had taught her all the wrong ways to like sex, so she didn't know any better. Tom had taken her in the same way the first time, so she assumed that it had to be that way the first time. When she had cried afterwards, he had forced her to have sex again, until she stopped crying. When he touched her like that, she couldn't say NO, and she suspected that her friend was the same way. He had forced Nelly to keep having sex with him that first night until she was begging for it.

Nelly figured that Milly just needed to learn to like it as she had. "Milly, you need to try it again. You'll like it more the second time. I promise."

Milly looked at her friend, aghast. "No way I can do it again."

"Sure, you can, Milly," Nelly soothed. "I'll tell Sid to be gentle with you this time and take it slow, or I can ask one of the other boys."

"No, I don't want any boy to touch me ever again."

Nelly was concerned now. "Oh Milly, you can't mean that. They can make you feel so good. You liked some of it didn't you?"

"Uh huh."

"Did Sid play with your boobs?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you like it?"

"Uh huh."

"Did he lick your pussy?"

Milly winced at the crude way Nelly referred to her body parts, but she nodded reluctantly.

"Did you like it?"

"Uh huh."

"You told me you liked it when he put it inside you."

"Uh huh."

"So what part didn't you like?"

"I don't know. It's just that... I couldn't stop it once he started and I don't even love him."

Nelly wasn't sure about love, since she had never experienced it, but she knew all about not being able to stop a boy once he started touching her. "Oh, Milly, that's normal. That is how I always feel and after you have done it a few times, you will like not being able to stop, I promise."

"But...It's so scary, not having control over yourself."

"She must be a slut like me," Nelly thought, at least that was what Tom called her when she lost all control over her own reactions and he could force her to do anything he wanted in bed. The more Tom called her a "slut", however, the more she liked what he made her do when he called her that word. She could never admit it, but Nelly was starting to like being called a "slut" because it gave her permission to enjoy what ordinary girls shouldn't.

"Well if she is a slut, she might as well learn to like it," Nelly thought. "She just needs to get over her guilt complex for liking it." Nelly determined to help her friend. "Come on Milly, let me help you clean up your makeup. You look a mess." Nelly painted up her face and fixed her hair, so she looked just as sexually desirable as when she had arrived at the party.

Milly has sex again

Nelly grabbed Milly's hand and led her back to the party. Nelly found a knot of Tom's friends, and grabbed Danny out of the crowd and told him to dance with Milly. Danny with his round baby face and blond curls was much less threatening than Sid and Milly reluctantly allowed him to pull her away from some slow dancing, just swaying back and forth with him holding onto her waist. It wasn't that scary and Milly started to relax. Danny had a pleasant personality and he knew how to say nice things to her to get her to smile.

Milly's tight green dress drew Danny's eyes to her hourglass figure and her big bust waggled in face as they danced. The more Danny looked at Milly, the more he liked. Even more, he liked the fact that she had gone upstairs earlier that evening with Sid, and Sid had come back down all grins, which means that she was a loose girl would put out. The fact that she was Nelly's friend only reinforced that belief. Tom had given all his friends a turn with Nelly and Danny figured Milly must be as loose as her friend.

Thus, he was surprised when she stiffened when he tried to kiss her, but he held on and kept kissing her until she stopped trying to pull away from him. "She's just teasing me," he thought and pulled her closer to french kiss her.

Milly was shocked to feel the same sensations wash through her as when Sid had kissed her with his tongue in her mouth. This time, however, she knew how to respond to the kiss, and her tongue moved to flick against his. Milly hadn't wanted Danny to kiss her, so she was surprised when she found herself responding to that kiss. It felt just like when Sid had kissed her, only this time she knew what to expect. Milly had supposed that she would only like kissing one boy, but Danny's mouth convinced her that she liked kissing more than one. She wondered if she would like kissing every boy in the same way.

Just like Danny's mouth, Danny's hands were also taking the same liberties with her body as Sid's had. Like Sid, he kept his lips locked on hers, so she couldn't voice any objections when he ran his hands over her shapely figure. After a while Milly wasn't so sure that she wanted to object. His hands weren't as big and scary as Sid's had been, but they awakened the same feelings within her as Sid's had when they smoothed over her back and traced down her sides so he could feel her hourglass figure moving under his palms. Danny gloried in the contrast between her narrow waist and her flaring hips which rounded so nicely in his grasp.

Milly felt herself giving in to Danny's hands, turning compliantly under his grasp, so he could touch her as he liked. It scared her that she had turned to putty in his arms so easily despite her earlier declaration that she didn't want any boy to ever touch her again. "Maybe Nelly is right. Its normal to not be able to say NO to a boy."

Danny wanted to do much more than just kiss her. "Let's go for a walk, Milly," he suggested.

Milly stiffened, knowing that he wanted to do more than take in some night air. "Danny, let's stay here."

"OK, Milly, no worries. Let's just sit a bit." He soothed her rising fear.

Milly was glad. She didn't trust herself to be alone with another boy after what had just happened with Sid.

Danny led her to a table in the corner where they could sit with their backs to the wall while watching the party. He handed her a cup of spiked punch and they sat for a while. He was back to his pleasant self, making innocuous comments to pass the time, which Milly appreciated. After a while he took her hand and stroked her fingers lightly. It felt nice and was non-threatening, so Milly relaxed.

It was then that she felt Danny's other hand on her thigh. At first it just stroked lightly, but soon it was creeping up under her dress. Danny's round baby face looked so sweet and innocent, but his finger's were anything but innocent in the way that they inched up between her thighs. Milly looked around in a panic, but nobody could see what Danny's hand was doing under the table. If she kept her composure, nobody would guess what was happening under the table. Milly hissed under her breath, "Stop it, Danny."

He grinned and whispered back, "You know that you want it, Milly. I saw you go upstairs with Sid earlier this evening."

Milly froze, unsure how to respond. "God, he must think I'm some kind of slut," she thought in horror.

Danny's hand took advantage of her indecision and crept up further until it was almost at the juncture of her thighs. Milly blushed furiously to feel his fingers inches from her groin. He then leaned over and started to kiss her again. Milly tried to sit perfectly still and not encourage him in any way. She didn't want to make a scene by pushing him away, because then everyone would look their way and notice his hand between her thighs. Instead, she planned to discourage him by proving to him that she wasn't the slut he assumed her to be. She sat rigid, with her lips hard and pursed, as he tried to kiss her.

Then she felt his fingers brushing against the panty hose covering her private parts and she opened her mouth to gasp. Danny's tongue was in her mouth before she knew it. She was mad and tried to bite down on his tongue, but he withdrew teasingly. He had cracked her frigid composure, and made her react.

His index finger was moving in a circular motion, rubbing against her panty hose in a maddening way that made it impossible to ignore. Milly bit her lower lip, trembling at her fear of being caught in this predicament and at the blood rushing into her neither regions.

He kissed her again. As they kissed, she whispered in a furious whisper, "you bastard", but he noticed that her lips were softer now and more yielding. He kept rubbing between her thighs as he kissed her until her hips moved, pressing her groin into his rubbing fingers. He grinned, knowing that he had been right about her. She might pretend to be the innocent, but she was getting turned on.

Finally, Milly could stand it no longer and she risked moving her hand down below the table to grab his wrist and pull his hand out from between her thighs. She was beet red now and hoping that nobody had noticed what she was doing.

Danny let her pull his hand out of her dress, but he grasped her hand and held it under the table with his. Then, he moved her hand over to his own crotch, pressing her palm against the growing bulge in his pants. Through the fabric Milly could feel his erection throbbing under her fingers. Danny held the back of her hand firmly, so she couldn't pull away. Milly was shocked to have her hand on a boy's crotch, but she had never felt a boy's penis before and her fingers traced the outline of his member, curious about it despite her revulsion. She hadn't been able to see Sid's member, when he had thrust it into her.

Danny leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Stroke it, baby" Milly shook her head, but there was something so intimate about a boy whispering "baby" in her ear and her fingers did start stroking it. Maybe it was payback for the way Danny had just stroked her own groin, but she liked the way he trembled slightly when she touched his member under the table.

When Danny released her hand, Milly withdrew it quickly from under the table, but now Danny had desire pooling in his eyes as he kissed her passionately and his hands were running over her back pulling her into his kisses. She tried not to encourage him, but she was getting excited in spite of her intention to hold him at bay.

Nelly had been covertly watching their hands under the table and she decided to help events along. She chose that moment to come around the table and pull Milly out of her chair. I want to show you something, Milly" she dragged her friend along, giving Danny a beckoning gesture to follow. She took Milly's hand and pulled her up the staircase to the second floor. With a dramatic gesture, she swung open the bedroom door and urged Milly inside. "I could see that you two needed a little privacy," she winked. "Now, you two have fun" and she gestured for Danny to follow Milly into the bedroom and she closed the door behind him.

Milly couldn't believe that her friend had just put her into room with a boy who she had been trying to hold off. She turned to walk back out of the bedroom, but Danny had grabbed her around the waist and turned her back to kiss him. He held her firmly, refusing to let her leave and Milly felt her resolve begin to crumble the longer he held her. He wasn't tall and muscular as Sid had been, but his body felt softer and nice pressed against her. His blond curls were kind of adorable, she thought as his hands reached to caress her breasts.

Milly was sure that she didn't want to be touched by another boy after Sid, but Sid had awakened something within her, and once her initial resistance had crumbled, Milly found that she wanted to feel it again, just as Nelly had predicted. Once he got her aroused, Milly was eager to feel Danny's hands on her bare flesh and his mouth on the tender parts of her voluptuous body. She stood compliantly while he undressed her and let him pull her into the bed. The sheets felt exquisite against her bare skin as did his skin when their bodies came into contact. He loved her big breasts and sucked on one of her nipples incessantly, while his hands explored the rest of her.

Milly was now curious enough about the male body to start exploring the contours of Danny as well. He had less body hair than Sid, which made it easier to see all of him. He pulled her hand onto his engorged staff and she marveled at how it pulsed under her fingers when she stroked it. Then, he groaned and pushed it toward her mouth. Milly was sure that it would taste gross, but she gave an experimental lick. It had the musky smell of something confined too long in a warm, damp place, but it felt so alive against her tongue, and that excited her for some reason. When Danny pushed it into her mouth, she closed her lips around it. She marveled at the way she could make him tremble and groan and the power she held over him just by sucking on his staff. He turned rock hard in her mouth.

His arousal seemed to heighten her own. When he reached between her thighs, he found the lips of her vagina to be wet and welcoming to his fingers. He crawled between her thighs and began to lick while his index and thumb rubbed back and forth on each of her lips. Milly bucked her hips up against tongue, urging it deeper into her.

By the time he crawled up onto her to mount her missionary style, she was mindless with desire and couldn't wait to feel him inside her sheath. Danny wasn't as big as Sid had been, so he stretched her less, which made his staff easier to bear when he first thrust inside her. Once he started moving back and forth inside her, she lost all conscious thought for the next couple minutes. Strange and wondrous sensations rippled up within her and she wanted it to never stop.

Danny, however, like Sid had been been in a state of erection for so long, that he didn't last long and his milky seed started to spurt inside her. It was only afterwards as she was touching this viscous liquid in wonder that was was leaking out of her vagina, did she stop to think how dangerous it was to let a boy spurt his seed inside her.

Nelly had been right. The second time had been better than the first, and she lay in a contented daze afterwards, her body floating blissfully in the sheets. Then, Danny got up abruptly and left her, without saying a single word to her. It was only then that she started to cry, realizing that she hadn't meant a thing to him, except as a good lay.

She had let two boys who she barely knew take her in a single night, and neither loved her like a boy was supposed to. Her first time was supposed to be special. Milly curled into a little ball feeling miserable and wondering how she had gotten herself into this situation.

Milly lay in that position, until Nelly stumbled into the room, clearly drunk. "Milly," She came over and hugged her friend. "Did you have fun?" she slurred her speech collapsing on the bed.

Milly didn't know what to say. How could she explain that that Nelly had been right and wrong at the same time. The sex had been more enjoyable the second time, as Nelly had promised her, but now she was racked by even worse guilt than the first time.

Nelly might have been drunk, but she was still perceptive enough to observe, "Oh Milly, you've been crying again. I thought Danny would make you forget about Sid."

"I don't want to think about either of those jerks."

Nelly nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean. All the boys are jerks, but I like how they fuck me! I can't help it."

Milly was appalled, "Nelly, how can you say that?"

Nelly rolled over on the bed, so she was facing her friend. "Milly, I'm sorry that you had to see me with Tom, but you had to find out some day. I've become a slut."

Milly knew that the liquor had loosened up her friend's lips, but Nelly referred to herself as a slut with a bit of sadness, but also a certain defiant pride. "Oh Nelly!," Milly didn't know what to say so she hugged her friend.

"Promise not to tell anyone, Milly."

"Of course not."

"I can tell you because I know you'll understand. You're just like me, you just know it yet... It's not so bad... You'll learn to like it... I promise."

Milly was shocked by Nelly's rambling comments, wondering exactly what Nelly meant. She's so drunk, she's just babbling nonsense she decided. But Milly couldn't dismiss Nelly's comments so easily. They kept running through her head, but when she turned back to ask Nelly to explain, she found that her friend had succumbed to all the liquor she had imbibed, and was passed out on the bed.

Tom takes a turn with Milly

Tom peeked his head into the bed room. "Have you seen Nelly?"

"She's here on the bed, sleeping it off." Tom regarded her friend, almost disdainfully, "Never could hold her liquor very well."

"Tom, you need to take us home. She should sleep it off in her own bed."

Tom dismissed her comment, "In a little bit." Then he grinned and looked at her, "Milly, looks like you had a good time tonight." Milly blushed in embarrassment, horrified that he would bring up her sexual escapades, but unsure how to respond. Tom continued, "Gave you a chance to show your true colors."

"What? What do you mean?" Milly fell blindly into his trap.

"I saw you going upstairs with first Sid and then Danny. I always suspected that you were that kind of girl."

Milly sputtered in shame. "I never wanted... It was a mistake."

Tom leered, "Oh it was no mistake. Girls like you always want it."

"What? How dare you!" Milly's shame had given way to anger at the presumptuous boy. "You don't know anything about me!" Milly sputtered.

"Sure I do", he grinned arrogantly, enjoying himself. "You like to pretend to be innocent, but deep down you are just a little slut."

Before this evening Milly might have laughed away his remarks, but now they hit too close to the bone. She lashed out at Tom, wanting to deny what he was saying. Her open palm moved to slap him in the face, but he had anticipated the move, and caught her by the wrist before her palm connected with his cheek. Enraged that she had failed to hit the arrogant boy, Milly tried to hit him with her other hand, but he caught that one as well by the wrist, holding her arms wide as she struggled to break free and lash out at him.