Instant Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to tell her but then he realized how stupid it sounded. Forgetfulness in other people was not a symptom.

"So, just to double check, there's no part of the body that this stuff could just hide out?"

"No. It it were lead it could hide out in your bones and if it were THC then it could hide out in your fat cells but these chemical chains were far too large to accomplish that. You got tested, didn't you?"

"I did and they didn't find anything but I'm worried."

"Don't worry. You're fine, Robert. I'd be the first one to panic if I actually thought you were hurt. Trust me."

"Can't you give me any more information?"

"I do need a lab assistant and I would love to fill you in on the work we're doing with the activating agent recently."

"Back in the lab? Yeeaaah, pass. But you're sure I'm not going to be affected by anything?"

"Positive. The only part of the body that even theoretically would have been affected would by your brain."

"I imagine it would be pretty bad to have anything other than brain in my brain."

"The only way it could get in there if is we drilled a hole in your skull and injected you. The blood brain barrier would block anything like what we were working with."

"Ok, I hear you. But let's just suppose that some of them got small enough to pass through because they were broken up in something like, gee, I don't know, an explosion, maybe?"

"If you're really worried you can come in and we can test again but honestly if you still had any trace of those compounds on you or in you then your body should be telling you something right now."

"Something like what?"

"You tell me. I've been working with the activating agent all day. Do you feel anything funny?"

"No, not really."

"I think just for yourself, you need to get checked but not for chemical exposure. I don't mean this to offend you. It is a very common psychological phenomenon. I can only imagine how scared you were when the accident happened and we couldn't get you out right away. It's normal to then conflate that accident with other difficulties you're having in your life. The mental health clinic is free for students. There's nothing wrong with you if you go there to talk to someone about this."

Mike was worried but not worried enough to do that. "I'll think about it."

"Ok. You do that. Now I need to get over to the observatory. Apparently something's funny going on with the sun. Big news. Big discoveries."

"I thought I saw it get darker for a second. I just thought it was a cloud."

"Apparently there was a GRB which impacted the surface and in one area all the light under the surface was released all at once and then ..."

Mike lost the train of the explanation and her words were a scientific soup of jargon that didn't have anything to do with chemistry. Mike actually didn't now much about stars or astronomy.

...

In the middle of the night Mike awoke from his sleep feeling like he wanted to puke but with nothing coming out. All of his muscles were sore like he'd just started training for the Olympics and needed to catch up to all the real athletes who'd been training their entire lives. He was light headed and couldn't focus and he stayed in bed in agony for hours unable to stand up properly or think of what he could do. Saturday passed without him even being able to sense the passage of time as a fever caused him to hallucinate.

On Sunday he was feeling better and he had a mind to try and go to the doctor. However, he thought better of it for two reasons. The first was it was Sunday and the on campus clinic was closed so he'd have to go to the real clinic and that would be all kinds of expensive that he could not afford. The other was that he had a massive erection the likes of which he'd never seen before. It was painful as it seemed his cock wanted to try to rip itself out of his skin. It swelled and swelled and swelled for hour after hour. He wasn't even horny but it was like he was having a second puberty and his dick just kept pushing the limits of how big it could get. There was no way he was going out in public with that.

On Monday, even though he wasn't feeling 100% he decided to try and go to class anyway. When he got to English class he discovered that in all of this it was Mike who'd actually forgotten something. He'd forgotten to write the paper that was due. It was another one of those assignments to make the students feel guilty for being alive. This time it was over the carbon foot print and that bugged Mike because he'd had to write the same damn paper last year for a different teacher and in doing the prep for the paper had discovered that his own personal carbon foot print was in fact negative because he was poor and the back side of his mom's house had a bunch of vegetation. Their hot water heater had been busted for a while so the only way to have hot water was to move the thing outside and let it bake in the sun.

After class Mike pulled up the paper and he was going to reuse the old paper for the new assignment but then for some reason he just got into a playful mood and started writing a new paper off the cuff with no prep and no research. The words flowed from his fingers as he fabricated the lifestyle of what he imagined someone with a really large carbon footprint would be but made it sound like instead of being ashamed of it he was really proud and he looked down on all the poor dumb idiots not smart enough to take advantage of improvements in energy technology. He'd even put a line in there that it was 'anti-science' to do otherwise.

"The most important thing is advancing our scientific understanding even if it costs lives. That is why we need more nuclear power stations and perhaps we need a few of them to meltdown once in a while so scientists can study it. The danger to man is inconsequential to the higher goal of furthering ..."

Mike laughed. He wrote the paper like he was a completely amoral asshole. He reached the designated word count the teacher had set and he then went to the teacher's office with 30 minutes to spare to turn it in and the paper was accepted. The teacher wanted to get back to whatever it was he was doing but as a joke, Mike asked what the teacher thought of his premise. The teacher started to read a bit but lost his stomach for it.

"You didn't put your name on this."

Ah, Mike had been busted. "Sorry. It was a joke. The real paper is in your email." Mike relented. It was fun and all but he would never consciously let himself go all the way to tanking his grade. He'd reused the old paper but he just had to see the teachers face when he presented the fake one.

... ... ...

Norma wasn't sure when it started. For the last few days at least, she'd been allowing herself to get distracted. She first really noticed it when she was in English class and she found herself looking at her teacher. He was a big fat slob of a man and most of the students had a negative opinion of him. He was an easy target to diss in private conversation so everyone talked bad about him.

Of course, if Norma were honest with herself she'd have to admit that the English teacher was not actually that fat. He was in fact a normal size man who had just a bit too much of a beer belly. Other than that, the rest of him was pretty normal. Well, that wasn't true. She found herself looking at his arms. She hadn't noticed before but he actually had really muscular arms. Then she thought about it some more and she remembered that he rode a bicycle to work everyday. She didn't know how far away he lived but he had said once that his trip took him well over an hour both ways.

Of course she shouldn't really care about all that. Regardless of the muscles in his arms or legs or any other part of his body, he was not a popular teacher with the students. Besides, the university had very strict rules about that sort of thing. And even if she were somehow able to keep it a secret from her friends and the university administration, the English teacher was married so he'd never want to do anything with a student.

It was a shame, she thought. She would have wagered he'd be good in bed.

Hold that thought. She felt disgusted with herself. Had she just imagined that? Time to get her head on right. She shook it off.

For the rest of the day again and again she'd found herself daydreaming about getting fucked by the English teacher, or that quiet guy in class. Rumor was he had a big cock and had walked around campus with an erection all day. Half a dozen other guys invaded her thoughts and she later found that her pussy was producing so much lubrication from all these fantasies that white discharge was starting to seep through her pants.

She couldn't wait for the weekend to come. First thing she'd do was drive back home and fuck her boyfriend. She needed it. It was so clearly overdue. For the past two or three weeks they'd had to refrain from intimacy because of performance issues on his part but she needed his dick and if he couldn't put out then she was just going to have to ... well, she wasn't a slut but she had needs.

Back at the dorm that night she rubbed her pussy and fingered herself three times, once with her roommate in the room. She should have stopped but it was almost as if she didn't care if her roommate knew she was masturbating. She didn't really care if her roommate saw her. All her inhibitions and modesty were dropping away. She needed to cum but she needed something more than her hand.

She went out for a walk to get some fresh air and then she noticed herself now looking at girls as well as guys. Her pussy burned as she imagined the girl sitting on the sofa in the lobby licking her pussy.

Upon returning to her room she found herself looking at Keiko, her roommate. She was slender and she had pretty small tits. Not that Norma's were huge but they were a lot bigger than the other girl's. Would a Japanese girl be any different in bed than anyone else? Why had she asked herself that? She knew this about Keiko. She had a pretty flat butt and a lot a pubic hair. She was not at all like the kinds of girls in the anime or video games her brother was obsessed with.

It was time for bed. It was time to sleep. Norma tried to close her eyes and just drift off but the second her eyelids fell she saw Keiko in her mind. She saw herself kissing the girl. She saw herself sucking on her small tits. She saw herself licking her pussy. And most importantly, she saw Keiko licking her pussy and finally giving her the satisfaction her body desired and demanded.

She wasn't going to act on that. She couldn't act on that. She was going to go to sleep and then on Friday she was going to drive home and find John and fuck his brains out. She imagined herself arriving home but in her mind it wasn't her boyfriend joining her in bed. It was her brother.

Norma violently shook her head to try and get that image out of her mind. In the dream her parents watched as Nathan forced himself onto her and penetrated her. She felt the gush of her own juices release from her pussy. She tried to think of something else but that something else turned into her father bending her over and taking her from behind so he could breed her while she sucked her brother's cock.

She grit her teeth and put her hand over her face. Then, she saw her mother spread her legs in front of her and she could not but bring her mouth to her mother's imaginary pussy and start to lick.

Just then, in real life, she felt a hand shake her.

"Are you ... alright?"

Norma's eyes popped open and she saw Keiko's outline as the other girl sat on her bed with concern.

"I'm fine, I think."

"I think . You were dreaming . I think."

"Just a bad dream. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Dream can not be helped."

Norma's roommate got up and was about to leave but Norma grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Without saying a word Norma forced the smaller woman to the bed. Norma got on top of her and started to kiss her. The Japanese girl did not protest vocally but she made sounds that Norma interpreted as pain.

Norma came back to her senses and let Keiko go.

"I'm sorry."

Keiko moved away from her and then got off the bed. She fixed her night wear and crossed the room to her own bed. She sat down and looked down and seemed to be ashamed.

"I'm sorry." Norma said again.

"Don't worry."

"I didn't mean to do that."

"Still dreaming. I think."

Norma got up and walked to her. "I mean it. I'm sorry."

"It is ok."

"I just ... I don't know."

"Explain does not need to be given."

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. You are good kiss."

"Really?"

"But now maybe we could sleep."

"Ok. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes. Good night."

"Good night."

... ... ...

"Any plans for the weekend?" Mike asked the girl who he'd noticed had been staring at him in English class after the teacher had gone off on this tirade about someone giving him an offensive piece of 'right wing' propaganda and he wanted to know who it was that had sneaked it into his office.

"No." came the very quick reply. "Why do you ask?" Norma asked.

"Uh, no reason. Just being friendly. Didn't mean to pry."

"No, don't worry about it. Actually, I'm going to drive home and see my parents."

"That's nice. Any special occasion?"

"No. Just ... I miss them."

"I always think it's great when people have a good relationship with their parents. Sort of gives me hope that not every family is going to break up, you know."

"Yeah. Anyway, did you have any plans?"

"Not especially. I think I might be really busy with job hunting though."

"I thought you worked at the lab."

"No. That's been over for a few weeks now. Safety has to be the number one thing and for right now I think I better pick something a bit more mundane."

"Safety ... yeah."

"Why do you say it like that?"

"I was just thinking about something else for a second."

"You've been doing that a lot lately."

"I know. That's why I'm going home. I just need to get a break and clear my head."

Norma watched Mike's body as he went about putting away his laptop and checking something on his phone. The lust started to hit her very strong again and she started to recognize a pattern. Mike, she had the hots for Mike. But she knew she couldn't like him. He was a nerd and she was way out of his league. Besides, she had a boyfriend whom she would be fucking in just a few more hours.

But maybe she could hook Mike up with Keiko. They would be a good match. Then everyone would be happy. She could just imagine those two together. He would fuck her while Norma lowered her pussy over Keiko's face and ...

She was going to have to cut that out. John. John was her boyfriend. John loved her. John was probably going to marry her. John. Only John. No one else.

She took a deep breath and watched as Mike left the hall. Good, he was gone. Wait, if she wanted to set those two up then there was no time like the present. She ran after him.

"Rob, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you seeing anyone?"

He smiled and she was very aware of him looking at her body. His eyes might as well have been hands with the way they made her feel. She had to keep it together just long enough to get through this.

"No." he answered.

"Well, my roommate is a very nice girl and I think you two would get along." The world long stayed on her mind for a moment or two.

"The Japanese girl?"

"Yeah. You're not against that are you?"

"What? No. In fact I do actually speak a bit of Japanese."

"You do? Great. Come see me after class and I'll properly introduce you two. Don't make me wait because I have a long drive today."

"I'll be there. Don't worry. Oh, and just so you don't forget let's write it down."

"It's no big deal. Just come over."

"No, it is a big deal. Open your calendar and write it down. Here, I'll do it and share this with you. There, now you have it."

"You don't have to be so formal about it."

"Indulge me."

... ... ...

"I'm here." Mike said after he'd interrupted Norma trying to seduce Keiko again.

"Uh, Rob. Ok. Um ... I'm sorry. I'm a little busy at the moment. Can you come back tomorrow?"

"No. I'm here now. You asked me to come."

"Did I?"

"Check your calendar. Go ahead. Check."

Norma did and she was so surprised. She remembered the calendar. She remembered the meeting but it must have totally slipped her mind.

"You're late." Norma said. "I wanted to get on the road before it got dark."

"Sorry. I was tied up with paperwork."

Mike entered Norma's dorm room and waited for Norma to properly introduce him to the Japanese girl. Mike had tried to brush up on his Japanese between classes. He hoped he wouldn't sound like an idiot.

Norma had been trying to keep her thoughts under control but as soon as Mike was in her presence they came on again stronger than ever. She was going to have to masturbate on the way home.

"Kay, this is Robby."

"Keiko." said the Japanese girl as she extended her hand to him.

"Robert Michael but you can just call me Mike."

Norma noticed it. As soon as Rob touched her Keiko's skin on her face, neck, and upper chest all flared up and turned bright red. Norma looked to Mike and he grinned and blushed modestly.

Norma forced herself to smile and said she hoped they hit it off. She grabbed her bag and headed for her car. She almost made it all the way to her car, too. She stood in place with the car right there in front of her. She had her key in hand. For some reason in her mind she kept thinking of that guy fucking Keiko. She wanted that to happen. She wanted to know that it really happened. She wanted to be there when it happened.

No. That was their private business. If they did it, good for them. She hoped they would be happy. She needed to get on the road and go see John so he could make her happy. She tried to think about John and again she found herself in her mind getting fucked by her father and her brother. Every time she thought about home that's what came to mind. She moved her thoughts back to her dorm room and in it that guy was fucking Keiko but more importantly there were no family members there to fuck her.

Then in her vision she saw her headphones. She had forgotten her headphones. Well, she had to go back and get them. She couldn't well go get fucked by John without her headphones. She needed them. Really. No, really.

She headed back to the dorm room even as a small part of her mind was recalling that her headphones were in her bag already. She didn't stop to check. She would check when she got back in her dorm room.

She smiled and that smile got bigger and bigger the closer she got to her room. She was going to catch them fucking. If she did, what was she going to do? She dared not give words to her answer but she knew what her body would do. She could justify joining in under the pretense that she didn't know who that guy was. He was some complete stranger who was in there with that vulnerable foreign girl. He couldn't be trusted so for Keiko's safety Norma needed to be there.

She came to her door and almost came on herself from what her mind was expecting. She opened the door and ... the two of them were just sitting there talking. Instead of some dangerous random stranger the guy was actually someone that Norma knew. It was that guy from last semester's English class. He would never make a move, he was too shy. What a disappointment. Or maybe they needed a little help. Yes, they definitely needed a little help, she decided.☺

Norma sat on her bed observing the other two for what seemed like hours in her mind. Why weren't they fucking yet? Why were they just sitting there? Didn't they want to fuck?

This was hopeless. She should have already been on the road. If she had left when she originally planned to she'd almost be home by now. She tried to imagine John but saw her brother Nathan instead.