Instant Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers

"Ok, I'm your brother and I say stop. You stop that right now. Why aren't you listening to me. I'm going to call for help."

At that threat she did stop. She stood up in front of him with her hand on his cock. Then she kissed him. He tried to turn his face away from her. He tried to push her away. In truth, he had the muscle mass to completely overpower her if he wanted to but Mike had never had to be physical with a girl before. He was a gentleman. He'd never push a girl or hit a girl; especially not his sister of all people. They stopped all that horse playing a long time ago.

Amy let her skirt fall to the floor and Mike saw his sister had no underwear on. He shook his head rapidly as he realized what his sister wanted to do.

"No. We can't. It's wrong."

"Stop fighting it and give me the cock."

"You're my sister."

"I know that and even if I didn't you keep saying it. I don't care. Give me the cock. NOW!"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"How long ..." Mike was going to ask how long she'd felt this way for him but she pushed him to the bed. He got his balance and didn't fall but then she pushed him down with all of her weight.

"Amy, please, don't do this. We can't turn back from this."

"I hope not." she said as she lowered her hot, wet pussy onto his now erect cock. "Ah, that's good."

Mike turned his face away from her. He tried not to like it but of course his dick didn't really know it was his sister's pussy he was in. He tried to think of something else or someone else as his dick built up to an orgasm. He felt his sister's body start to shake and he was almost there himself. Fucking his sister was bad enough but he was not going to cum in her. He forced her off of him and he let his cum shoot into the air.

That was crazy. Mike took a breather and then tried to get a handle on the situation.

"What did you do?" Amy asked her brother.

"I do? What did you do?"

"I just wanted to ... I mean ... How did this ...?"

"Don't you try to pin this on me. This was your fault. I said no. I said stop."

"You could have stopped me if you'd wanted to."

The two siblings looked at each other with anger.

"So, what do you want to do about it?" he asked.

"Nothing. It didn't happen."

"Fine by me."

"And don't say a word to anyone."

"No worries of that. I'll take this to my grave."

"And especially don't tell mom or Sarah."

"What did I just say?"

There was silence as Amy looked down at her wooden floor and Mike stood over by the bed. A few moments passed and then Mike came over to extend his hand and help her up.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"It's ok. I think maybe this wasn't actually your fault. I'm not sure but maybe." he said.

"I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I said that. What's wrong with me?"

He helped her to her feet and tried to comfort her. "Believe it or not but that is not the craziest thing to happen to me recently."

"I don't understand it. I don't see you in weeks and then when you finally come over I want to fuck you."

"Hold it. What do you mean you haven't seen me in weeks. I come over at least once a week."

"No, you don't. I only ever get to talk to you on the telephone."

Mike apologized and then said he'd come over more often. He held his sister and he could feel her clutching at him like she wanted to fuck a second time so he suggested she take a shower. She took his advice and while she was in there he got out of the house and went home.

Once Mike was in the privacy of his own room he grabbed his pillow and screamed into it, forgetting any plans he'd had to do homework, write papers, or call people.

...

The next day Mike was apprehensive but he went to visit his sister. He knocked on the door and she looked out from the window up by where she did her art. "Just come in."

Mike entered the house and he tried to see if there was any sign that the thing that had happened yesterday had actually happened.

Amy came down and sat on her sofa beckoning him over to talk.

"Can I see what you're working on?" he asked.

Her eyes widened. "No. It's not ready."

"I've seen your unfinished work before." he said as he tried to reach for the ladder. She prang up to stop him.

"Robert Michael, NO! Ok. I mean it."

"Ok." he said. Now that she was being protective of the ladder he had an unblocked path to the guest bedroom. He went over to it and swung the door open to reveal the disorder of the covers.

"What's up with the bed?" he asked. "You have company over?"

"No." she replied as she came over to stand next to him. "I just didn't up from the last time."

She really just didn't remember having sex with her own brother. Amazing. She had done that to him and he was doomed to have that memory but it was gone from her mind. Only, what if it wasn't her memory that was busted? Mike considered this as he stepped away from the door and went to the sofa. What made more sense, that his own memory was remembering things that had never happened or that everyone else unrelated to each other was just forgetting stuff? Maybe he had only imagined it. Maybe he had seen that bed messed up and had fabricated the encounter with this sister. Maybe.

He went back to the guest room passing his sister on the way. He looked down at the bed where it had happened and he thought about all of everything that was going on and he just couldn't understand.

Just then he felt his sister come up behind him and hug him. Oh, shit. "I've missed you." she said. "What does it take to get someone in the family to come visit me?"

"You could come visit me." he replied.

"You're never home when I come over."

"What did you eat last night?"

"Oh, that's right. I got your dish. It was the best."

"You remember eating it."

"Yeah. It was great. I don't know who taught you to cook like that but ..."

"Who brought it to you?"

"Um. ... Your friend. That guy."

"Who?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't catch his name."

He turned to look at her square and noticed just how sexy her body was. Normally he'd never think this way of her but seeing as how he'd had sex with her he was going to notice.

Something else he noticed was how she was looking at him. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck him of all people. She wanted to fuck her brother.

"Can I ask you to do me a favor?"

"Sure. You want me to cook for you?"

"No. This may sound odd but I want you to ..." He smiled. "Suck my dick."

She gasped but it was only momentary and then she came close to him. "But, you're my brother. You can't ask me that."

"You're saying you don't want to?"

"No. Of course I wouldn't want to." she whispered. "But I guess since you asked." she added and then she slid down his body and started to get at his dick. There in the sunlight of the mid morning he watched as Amy got his dick out, marveled at the size, and then started to take it into her mouth.

"Are you wet for me?" he asked.

She looked up at him and reluctantly said "Yes."

He got her to stand up and get on all fours on the bed. Then he flipped her skirt up and pulled down her panties.

"Is it ok if I fuck you?"

"Uh, ... We shouldn't but you can if you want to."

Mike put his palm down on his sister's ass cheek and just rested it there for a moment taking in how sexy she was. Her pussy was so sexy and it wasn't like this was the first time to be inside of her so Mike decided to go ahead and do it. He pushed into his sister and she let out a guttural moan of pleasure. Easy in and easy out. Mike fucked her and just decided not to think about it and just let himself enjoy this. He didn't know what was going on. He didn't know why this was happening to him. With each passing day he felt more and more like people could see right through him like the transparent part of clipart. He was becoming a literal nobody as people forgot him within minutes or even seconds of parting ways with him. There was no way to understand it and as he looked down at his cock in his sister's cunt and her ass looking totally sexy for him he felt like he just needed this. He needed some connection. He needed someone to know.

He didn't know the answer to his problems. He didn't even know how to articulate his problems. He wasn't sure if it was his own mind that was busted or everyone else. He looked as his sister getting fucked and all he knew was that this was real for him and he was going to hold onto anything that was real, even as sick and twisted as this was.

"You're pretty good, you little shit." his sister said.

"You're pretty good too."

"Why are we doing this?"

She'd never understand the real reason and she'd get upset if he accused her of what she'd done the night before so he just made up some bullshit he knew she wouldn't be able to remember. "I've had the hots for you for so long. I've stayed away because I just love you so much and I've wanted to fuck you for so long but I can't hold it in any more. Please don't tell anyone."

His sister stopped their fucking to his surprise and she turned around to look at him. "For how long?"

"Uh, Years."

"For the last month all I've been able to think about is sex and ... You."

"Me?"

"Everyday. I just think about having sex with you everyday. I can't get it out of my head."

She kissed him and then as she went to lay down onto her back he went down too and they were in missionary. She continued to kiss him as he fucked her until she had her orgasm and then in a move that they would later agree had been not smart he started to cum inside of her.

When it was over he laid there with her and they stayed still and calm. They talked for a bit and Amy wondered out loud if this would be a one time thing or if he'd finally come over to see her more often. Mike promised to start coming over. He said he'd be by every day if she wanted.

As lunch time came around Amy got up to take a shower. She was feeling happy.

After her shower she had some lunch and wondered if her brother would come over to see her. She felt like calling him and inviting him over but then she realized that he was probably off having fun at college and wouldn't have time to come see his big sister. Then she felt something strange in her. More and more recently she'd been having the hots for Robert Michael. It was some kind of crazy sex dream and it was totally inappropriate to even mention to him. No, he was off at college with his girlfriend Alexa though Amy didn't really like that girl much and didn't think the little thief was worthy of her brother. She wondered if Mike and Alexa were doing it yet. Oh, she shouldn't have thought of that because it was making her horny and she needed to get the horny part of her brain off of her brother.

...

Mike was hanging out with Sandy and he wanted to understand what exactly she remembered of him. He was in Sandy's dorm room along with her roommate Carol. Carol used to have a boyfriend but they broke up, like most people these days.

Mike dropped a hint here and asked a question there and Sandy seemed to be of the mind that she just hung out with him everyday as far as she knew since that's what they did everyday but she couldn't understand why he was asking details about what they had done recently when they hung out. Who remembers that stuff?

Then out of nowhere Sandy came and sat on Mike's lap and put her head on his shoulders. "We're such good friends." she said.

"I only decided to go here because you were going here."

"Sometimes I wish ... Oh, I can't say that."

"Say what?"

Sandy looked over at Carol. "Nothing."

"You can say whatever you want. It's me."

"Ok, so like, don't take this the wrong way but sometimes I wish you didn't have a girlfriend."

"Huh? I don't have a girlfriend."

"You broke up with Alexa?"

"A while ago now."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Um, I guess I was heartbroken and embarrassed."

"Aw. I'm sorry."

"You know ... Do you remember that time I asked you out? Back in high school."

"I remember. I was sort of thinking recently that I should have said yes."

"Yeah. And then I never would have dated Alexa and then maybe ..."

"Maybe what?"

He did a gambit for a kiss and to his surprise she let him kiss her. Then she let him pull the covers off of her bed. Then she let him pull her shirt off of her. Then she let him suck her perky tits. Mike kicked off his shoes and started to undo her shorts.

"What about my roommate?" Sandy whispered.

"Do you really care if she sees?"

Sandy shrugged her shoulders and then Mike proceeded to pull down Sandy's panties. He started to lick her pussy and in no time Sandy was moaning so loud the girls in the room next door could hear her so there was no way that Carol hadn't noticed. Mike looked over at the roommate and she had retreated to her own bed and was probably doing things to her self. Mike smiled.

He was going to drape the sheet over his back as he fucked Sandy but then he figured they didn't really need privacy since Carol was watching everything so he just threw the sheet to the floor. At first he thought that he'd like to get on top of Sandy but then he changed his mind and told her to get up. He laid down on her bed with his erection pointing into the air. He wanted to see what she'd do.

What she did was climb on top of him and lower herself down onto him. She started to fuck him as he kissed her tits and grabbed her ass. Oh, this was nice and unlike his sister he wouldn't feel bad about doing this with Sandy everyday.

Just as Sandy was getting a very good rhythm going and Mike was thinking that maybe he wouldn't last that long Carol came and stood next to the bed. The roommate was already naked and Mike again wondered what his best friend would do. She did with Carol what Keiko and Norma had done before. She started to kiss her roommate and then she got off of Mike so that Carol could have a turn riding his cock.

Amazing. Just amazing. Mike didn't even know Carol. This was the very first time for him to be in the same room with her. He'd never spoken any more words to her than "hi".

While Carol was riding his cock Sandy put her cunt on Mike's face and he started to lick her.

As the sex continued Mike was lost in thought. What did this mean? Did it mean that Keiko and Norma had really forgotten they'd had sex with him? Really? Why was Alexa acting the way she was and how come everyone seemed to think he was still dating her? It was like there was some crazy magic bullshit happening.

The final position that Mike and Sandy were in was she was on her back and Mike was fucking her while Carol was belly to belly on top of Sandy and the ladies kissed. Mike moved from one pussy to the other and back again until it was time for him to cum and he elected to cum into Carol.

It was nice to lay there with a woman on each side of him. He wondered how long he could stay with them like that because he knew that once he left they would forget that they'd done this with him. That made him kind of sad and he wanted to stay in their memory for just a little while longer.

Well, they couldn't lay there all day and after a short talk where Sandy made it sound like she expected to be his girlfriend from then on Mike left with a heavy heart since she would forget she'd said that.

As he walked around the girls dorm complex he got an idea and started to walk around the girls dorms asking where Alexa or Lena was. They were at the cafeteria and Mike wondered if he should go find them or wait. He elected to wait and he sat there in the girls dorm lobby checking the news on his phone and looking for a job where he could interview over video chat.

There was one interesting job. The interview wasn't over video chat but maybe it would work anyway. The listing said the interview was actually a photo shoot and they needed a man who could 'stand stiff' for a few hours. The pay looked pretty good for seemingly doing no work so Mike send the email to say he was interested and the company emailed him back pretty quickly and asked him to come by that day. Well, Mike couldn't come by that day because it was far in the rich part of town that Mike didn't know well. He didn't feel like he was ready to be a model for a photoshoot just yet and also just then Alexa, Lena, and their sappy guy friend came into the building. Mike sent the email to the company asking to come in on Monday late afternoon and the company agreed. Maybe they wouldn't be able to remember him but if they took pictures of him while he was there they couldn't later say he hadn't shown up.

Mike stood up to greet Alexa and as he did so he heard some kind of surprised gasp from a girl sitting not far from him. He looked around to scan the room and found several girls all looking intently at him.

Mike went up to Alexa who was looking at him like 'do I know you?' but then tilted her head a bit and looked at him like 'hello handsome'.

Mike name dropped one of Alexa's teachers and asked if he could go over something from the class. The sappy guy friend looked super worried about this and insisted on coming along as Mike went with Alexa and Lena to Lena's dorm room since she was the one with all the school work. Why was Alexa's school work in Lena's room? That was a good question. Mike realized that Alexa wasn't just stealing but she was cheating as well.

How long would it take, Mike wondered. Well it didn't take long for Alexa to change the topic of conversation from college courses to how 'cute' Mike was and how much he'd make a good couple with Lena.

"You know, it's funny but there's a rumor going around campus that I'm dating you." he said.

"I think I've heard that rumor actually. You're the guy?"

"I was pretty mad too cause I was trying to ask this girl out and she was upset that I'd cheat on you. Weird."

Alexa started to laugh and that got Lena to laugh and then the sap followed.

A couple more minutes passed as Mike tried to stall for time and keep the conversation on the school work but then Lena's roommate came back. Shit. Mike hinted that he wanted the other guy to maybe go buy the girls some water or something but he was making it look like he didn't want to leave at all.

This was looking like a bust but since they weren't going to remember this anyway Mike felt emboldened.

"I believe in Carpe Diem." he said. "You know, I appreciate you wanting to set me up with such a great girl as Lena but look, I'm a man and she's a woman. There's a bed right there. Why do we need to go on a date?"

"Alexa, maybe we should give them some privacy." the sap said.

She ignored him and then told Mike that she agreed and that they should seize the day. With the roommate distracted on her side of the room Mike pulled Lena to him and kissed her. She kissed him back eagerly and put a hand down to his cock. Oh, yeah, this was going to happen but he wondered how much he could get away with.

Mike turned to Alexa and told her to take Lena's top off. Alexa smiled and agreed while the sap looked more and more worried and repeated that he wanted to go and he wanted Alexa to come with him.

While Alexa was helping Lena get her top off Mike actually went behind Alexa and put his hand on her ass. She giggled and then poked her ass out farther for him. He took that as a sign that she liked what he was doing and so started to get her shorts off of her. The sap came up to try and stop Mike as he protested but then Alexa spun around and berated him.

"Go. Get the fuck out of here." she said to him.

The guy made ugly face and started to cry but Alexa turned up her nose. Instead of leaving the sap sat down on the floor like a damn toddler and sobbed as he watched Mike pull down Alexa's panties and then push his cock into her pussy.

Oh, she may not remember him but he remembered her. As stuck up and selfish as she was she did have some good pussy. Mike fucked her as he started to work at her top and while he fucked her she was also getting Lena undressed. Then seemingly for no reason the roommate who's name Mike had not even gotten came over and started to feel on Mike's body.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers