Instant Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers

While that was happening the sap got out of his pants and brought his tiny flaccid dick over to Alexa and was going to try to get her to suck him. She pushed him away and told him to get that thing away from her. He sat back down with his bare ass on the floor.

Mike pulled out of Alexa and then grabbed the roommate and bent her over the bed. She didn't object and Mike didn't even get her out of her clothes. He just pulled down her pants far enough that he could enter her and he started to fuck her while Alexa had put her back to the bed next to the roommate and a now totally naked Lena was on her knees licking Alexa's cunt.

Mike squinted his eyes and felt himself getting close but he didn't want to finish before he'd had the chance to fuck Lena. He pulled out of the roommate and then moved her out of the way so Mike could lay down on the bed sideways next to Alexa. He asked Lena to come to him and then Lena got on top of Mike to ride his dick while the roommate took over licking Alexa's pussy.

How many times could he go around? He fucked Alexa again and got her to ride him. Then the roommate rode on his cock and then he fucked Lena from behind and went from ass to ass in a little rotation. Mike had thought that he'd be able to hold off cumming until he could get the girls all to have orgasms but then he was fucking Alexa missionary and he got too close when Lena put her hand on his balls and he unloaded his cum into Alexa's pussy, something she never let him do when they were dating.

Oh, that was nice. Mike got off of her and as much as he'd like to savor this moment the sappy guy was still there crying so Mike just wanted to leave. As he was getting dressed he looked over at the other bed to see Lena and her roommate doing sixty nine in order to reach climax. Then Alexa called the sap over to her and commanded him to suck Mike's jizz out of her. Mike was not sticking around to see that and was amazed when tiny soft dick boy actually went over and it looked like he was going to obey. Mike didn't wait around to see if he'd really done it. Mike got the hell out of there.

It was getting late and Mike really should have gone home. Instead he walked over to see his sister. She was happy to see him and welcomed him in. She asked if he'd already eaten and he said no and that actually he was very hungry. A full day of fucking will do that to you. He wondered if he should go over and fuck Keiko and Norma again. He ate his fill and told his sister about his job interview. She told him about her art stuff and then Mike surprised her by asking to spend the night instead of walking all the way home. Amy suggested she could call him a taxi but Mike asked pretty please could he just stay in the guest room.

Mike set up his laptop to make it look like he was studying but then instead he got naked and laid on the bed. He waited. How long would it take? He waited and then the door to the guest room opened.

"Hey, ... OH. Why are you naked?"

"Am I not allowed to sleep naked?"

"Uh, you can sleep how you want at mom's but maybe here you should cover up."

"Oh. Sorry. I should have realized."

Instead of covering up he looked at her and waited for her to say the next thing. She came over to the bed and sat down next to him. "Is there something you want to say to me? I'll listen."

"Actually, I was going to ask you if there was something you wanted to tell me."

She bit her bottom lip and looked over at his cock. It was so big and she needed a cock to fill her so bad. But she couldn't do that with him. He was her little brother. But she needed it so bad.

"Relax." he said. "I know what you want to do and I'll let you do it. No judgment."

"Really?"

"You're my sister. I love you."

"But I can't do what I want to do. I can't."

"It's up to you. I'll just lay here."

She stood up like she was going to leave but then with a compulsion that she couldn't resist she stripped out of her clothes and got on top of him. She felt his cock go into her and she knew that was exactly what she needed.

...

Amy slowly started to come out of her sleep. She felt the warm body next to her and in her still half asleep mind she reached out for the person's dick and took it in hand. She awoke a bit more and opened her eyes and like the light slowly getting brighter in the early morning she slowly started to come to her senses and realized that she had her hand on some stranger's dick. She pushed herself up from the bed and looked down to see that it was her brother sleeping naked next to her and she herself was naked as well. Her mind started to try to understand what this was and what had happened. She could remember going into the guest room because she had been bored of her own bed and wanted a change. Then she guessed she went to sleep naked in here but why was Robert Michael in the room with her. Me must have come over in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, found her in bed naked and decided to ... Oh no. The little pervert had just gotten naked in bed with his sister. Gross. She had a good mind to pinch him right in the dick for that.

She looked over at his cock. Oh, that was big. She hadn't known. And her hand was on it. She tried to take it away but strangely it was so alluring. It had been so long since she'd had sex. It was over a year now by her recollection. No, actually more. Why had her brother gotten in bed naked with her? What was he trying to tell her? Maybe he was trying to say he ... liked her. Maybe. Did she like him? Oh, that was a stupid question. He was her brother. They could never. Oh but that cock was so big and hard and ... what was the harm to just try it a little.

She could not believe she was doing this. She was so wet and his cock was right there. She raised a leg up and put it on the other side of him and then lowered herself down but she only let the tip go in. Maybe that way it wasn't full incest. Maybe that way it would be ok. Yeah, that was good but her pussy was telling her that just the tip was not going to cut it. She lowered herself down onto him more and she got all the way down to the base taking the entire thing into her self. She didn't even need to move up and down. She started to cream herself on his dick right then and she nearly passed out.

Her body jerked this way and that while she tried to keep herself stable so she wouldn't wake up her brother. She could not get caught doing this. No. It was wrong. It was depraved. It was ... absolutely necessary.

She started to relax as her orgasm subsided but then when she opened her eyes she saw her brother looking up at her.

Guilt. Shame. Exposure. She jumped off of him and ran to her own room. She couldn't face him. She couldn't hear what he'd say. What was wrong with her?

She hid under her covers for a few minutes scared of who was going to come through her door. Then nothing happened. She tried to think of why she was feeling this way but she was drawing a blank. She'd slept in the guest room. She had a bad dream. She ran in here but really she was fine. There were no ghosts or demons haunting her. She was just making herself jumpy because of the guilt she felt making so much art that was little more than porn.

Amy got up, got dressed and then proceeded with her day.

...

Mike got out of the shower at his mom's house and walked around naked. He started to plan out a big party he could host. How could he get the money to buy all the stuff he needed. Where would he put the food and drinks. Where would all the fucking be happening.


Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers