Instant Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Mike and Keiko and she saw Mike kiss her hand. She decided that for now that was enough. That was enough physical contact to warrant sex to happen. Without ceremony she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her tits in their bra. She unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs. She looked back up at the happy couple and they were both a bit startled she'd do that right in front of them.

Sure, Mike wasn't in her league but he was here and he had a cock and she needed cock. Keiko wouldn't mind. It wasn't like they were dating yet. They'd just met. If Keiko was lucky he'd fuck her too. Why not?

Norma approached them. Keiko seemed to not be fazed by this but Mike backed away, unsure of what he should do or not do. He pushed his glasses up from the tip of his nose to their correct position and Norma reached out and took them right off his face. She moved in quickly and planted her lips on his.

That taste was something special. That was what she'd been looking for. She opened her eyes and looked at him looking at her in bewilderment as her pupils dilated. She pushed his body down onto the bed. From the corner of her eye she saw Keiko getting out of her clothes as well. Fair enough. Maybe they'd both give in finally and lick each other's pussies.

Keiko kissed Mike as Norma violently pulled his jeans off of him. She didn't have time for teasing. His underwear did not go all the way with his jeans so she just ripped them off. Now his dick was free and she could think of nothing better to do than put it in her mouth.

It tasted so amazing. Of all the cocks she'd ever sucked, this was the best one. It wasn't the biggest, though it was pretty big. No, size was not what made it special. She couldn't exactly say what made it special but it was definitely special.

Keiko brought her mouth to his cock and wanted to taste it too. Norma was so glad her roommate was on board with this. It was nice. It was her way of really making it up to her for what Norma had tried to pull the other night.

Norma watched as the Japanese woman started to suck on Mike. Norma got behind her and pulled her simple white cotton panties off of her and then started to lick her pussy from behind. It wasn't nearly as special as Mike's dick but it was something sexual to do and Norma needed sex. She was going to die if she didn't get some sex soon. SOON.

Norma grabbed Keiko by the waist and pushed her off of Mike's dick. Norma positioned Keiko's pussy over Mike's face and then Norma proceeded to mount the young man. Inch by inch his dick started to slide into her. Once it was all the way in she just wanted it to stay there motionless for a bit. In her mind she felt like a balloon had popped. She no longer wanted John. She no longer wanted her brother, father, or mother. She wanted Mike. This was the best sex she'd ever had and she wasn't even really having it yet.

There was no warning. She just started cumming. It was the best orgasm of her life and all that had happened so far was his dick was in her. She couldn't sustain herself so she had to get off of him.

Norma pressed her body up against Mike's side and kissed any part of his skin she could get near her mouth as Keiko took the initiative to copy Norma and she bounced up and down on his dick. This man tasted so good. Why was that? The more she stayed there with him the more she felt like she just wanted to have sex again and again.

Mike was about to cum and Keiko didn't want to get off his dick. He had to be a bit forceful about it. He actually planned to cum on Norma's body but she got her mouth around his dick and took the load into her mouth.

As soon as Mike was finished he watched in amazement as Norma and Keiko tongue kissed each other with his sperm passing back and forth between them. Some of it spilled out and then they began licking it off of each other's bodies. Then they looked up at him and went on the offensive again. They wanted him to fuck them again and actually the fucking would go on for quite some time.

...

In the last few minutes of Saturday morning before noon, Norma woke up at her parents' house. She'd made the long drive home in the early morning before the dawn. John had waited for her but then eventually went home.

She dreamed of sex all night long. Her first thought when she woke up was how she really wished she could have sex with that guy again. She was horny again. She'd even take Keiko. The little Asian girl could really lick some pussy. Did this mean she was a lesbian or bi. She guessed it did. College was all about self discovery and she had discovered that much.

She looked at the time. John would be at work for most of the day but she'd be able to fuck him when he got off. She just needed to wait. She went to the kitchen and got some lunch and looked out the window at her father and brother working together to cut a log. What was dad building now? She hoped it was a giant dildo.

As she watched the two of them work she wondered which one of them had the bigger cock. Was cock size genetic? The old feeling that was supposed to prevent her from wanting to fuck her family members was just too small now. It was completely overpowered by her lust. She wanted to fuck. It had been more than 12 hours since she last had some dick and she wanted to fuck. She didn't want to wait until 6 for John to get off work.

It wasn't like John would miss out. She'd go fuck him too. But she needed some more dick now. Damn. She should have stayed at school and just fucked ... who was it again?

She tried to remember. She remembered him fondly. He had such a nice dick. And it tasted so good. Why was that? She felt her pussy getting wet just thinking of it. His cum also tasted really good. But who had it been? He must have fucked her so good she'd blacked out and now couldn't remember who it was.

She imagined licking whoever it was's cum off of Keiko's pussy. That would be really nice. She'd have to give that a try when she got back to school.

For now though, what was she going to do? She didn't want to masturbate. Why should she? There were two perfectly functional cocks right there and she was sure she could teach her mom how to eat pussy. It wasn't that big a deal.

...

Mike wasn't sure what the hell had happened but he knew he'd definitely liked it. Hell, yes. Score one for sex. Sex was awesome. He could not understand all of these other idiots walking around claiming that they didn't want sex anymore, Mike was down with fucking. Hell yes.

He took a tepid shower which was the best the hot water heater could do and then he got dressed to go to his job interview. He might not have a car but he had a license and he could deliver pizza. Sure it was a step down from lab assistant but he got to bring pizza to people which brought a lot more happiness into the world than Dr. Alen's unsafe lab.

The job interview went find and when they asked him when he could start Mike was feeling like maybe, finally, he'd gotten a job. He was feeling so happy he decided to stop in on Keiko on his way home and maybe try to have a talk with her about what they'd done the previous night. He was sort of feeling like he liked her and even if he had been indifferent to her, she was a girl who'd let him have a threesome with her roommate so he wanted to lock her down.

He didn't know what kind of flowers she liked so he stopped to try and buy some with his credit card. He figured it wouldn't be right to just guess so he called her to ask her.

"Who's this?"

"Mike."

"Mike who?"

"Me. Mike. Uh ... You don't remember me?"

"Uh, did we meet recently?"

He was going to say 'last night' but thought that was too much on the nose so he said "Yesterday."

"Oh. Ok. Um What do you want?"

As he was about to explain about the flowers his phone got an email and he looked at the notification. The hiring manager at the pizza shop was saying how Mike had not attended the interview but he was open to rescheduling if Mike still wanted the job.

"I just ..." he started to say to himself. He brought the phone up to his ear again and address Keiko. "What did your roommate do last night?"

"Ugh. Excuse you! What we do in private is none of your business."

He heard her hang up and when he tried to call back she'd blocked his number. Sigh.

Mike was in a daze as he made his way back to his mom's house and he just could not wrap his head around this. He needed to talk to someone. He ached inside to have someone understand this. He called his sister and asked if she still remembered who he was. Of course she said yes and so then he decided to go over and see her since he was suspicious of his friend Sandy also being affected by whatever was going on.

"Hello." Mike called out.

"Up here." said Amy.

Mike climbed the ladder up to his sister's loft where she did all her painting.

"Another pink masterpiece I see."

"They sell, that's what matters."

Mike laughed as his sister cleaned her hands.

Mike sat on the wooden bench and Amy took her usual chair that she sat in when she needed to think of her next project.

"I did something." he said.

"What's that?" Amy asked as she took a sip of her water.

"I had sex with two girls at the same time last night."

She gave him a face. "Good for you. I can't get a guy to save my life."

"This morning they're acting like they don't know who I am."

"Aw. I'm sorry. Some women are like that and honestly if you were with two at the same time you should have known it was a one night stand kind of situation."

Mike thought for a moment and then he realized the truth of what his sister had said. "Yeah, you're right."

"Let me guess, you were all happy and you felt like you were falling in love but you can't be in love with two women at the same time."

"It's weird though. I made a calendar appointment with one of them and then when I called her this morning to talk about what happened she was yelling at me saying I'd stood her up."

"She was at her boyfriend's house."

"How did you know?"

"Classic move and you guys fall for it. So like she was saying how she was going to set you up with her friend and that's what she told her boyfriend but really she just wanted to take a turn for herself."

"Yeah, I'm sort of seeing that now."

Amy came over and sat next to her brother and hugged him. "I'm sorry they did that to you. There are good women out there in the world, you just have to be patient and don't fall for a girl if it looks like she's just manipulating you."

...

Alexa noticed this guy hanging out with some girl that was clearly not his girlfriend. He reminded her so of someone but she couldn't figure who. Alexa sort of felt like she liked how he looked and it had been too long since she'd had a good lay but then again he looked like he was a bit of a nerd and she'd gotten over her nerd dating phase. Oh, but maybe he would be a good guy for Lena. Oh, she liked that idea. Everyone was having bad luck with dating recently but Alexa could prove herself to be just the absolute best friend ever to Lena if she could finally set her up with a guy and on top of that Alexa could say she could have totally gotten the guy for herself but was allowing Lena to have him. She liked that idea.

From the peripheries she watched and waited and then when that friend left she approached the guy.

"Hey, what you doing?"

"Looking for a job. Know anyone who's hiring?"

She giggled as if that was supposed to be funny. Then Alexa sat down where the friend had been seated earlier. "Who was that?"

The guy looked puzzled. "Sandy." he said in the tone of someone saying 'duh'.

"Are you two together?"

"No. What are you doing?"

"I'm introducing myself. I'm Alexa. Nice to meet you."

He laughed and looked down at his phone for a moment before turning off the screen. Then he looked up at her with a 'fuck it' kind of face on. "I'm Robert Michael. I like to be called Mike but you're going to go around and tell everyone to call me Rob instead because you like the sound of it better. Then you're going to claim to set me up with your friend only for it all to end with both of you claiming to not know who I am."

"How did you know that?"

"Hello? I'm Robert Michael. It's me."

"See cause I do have this friend and I think that you two would be great together."

"Ok. Let me stop you. Ok. You're just going to stand me up again. I'm not an idiot."

She was genuinely offended. "I have never stood anyone up in my entire life."

Mike got out his phone and pulled up the old email back and forth from the last time and showed it to her. "Oh really. Then what is this?"

She looked at it and could sort of remember the text. "That's not me."

"So if I send an email to this address you're not going to get it."

"My friend would not stand you up and neither would I. I don't know who sent you these emails but it wasn't me."

"I'm going to go. Hey, maybe I'll see you around." he said and then grabbed his things and marched off. Alexa was so offended and confused. What a jerk. She went on with the rest of her day.

...

Mike rounded the library the long way and then swung back to where he thought Alexa would be hanging out between classes. He found Alexa, Lena, and one of their guy friends who was paying for their water from the vending machine. Mike wanted to test something so he walked up to them.

"Hey, Alexa. Lena. Long time no see."

The two girls looked at him and put on their fake smiles. "Hi." Alexa said.

"Alexa, I'm so glad I found you again. I just found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me so I dumped her and I really need someone to suck my dick tonight. Can I cum on your chest over at your place tonight?"

They were all shocked to hear him say something like that and Mike suddenly bolted around to a door that went into one of the lecture halls. Mike wasn't sure if that guy friend was chasing him or not. Once he'd hidden long enough he went back out and tried to find them. They had moved on and Mike figured one of them must have had a class to get to.

As Mike was wandering around he happened to bump into Norma of all people.

"Hi, Rob." she said.

"Hey. How are you?"

"Good."

"Not that I want to pry but how was your weekend with your family?"

"Ugh, I don't want to talk about it."

"What happened."

"Nothing. Nothing happened."

"Hey, if you need to talk I can come by later. I'll listen."

He watched her bite her bottom lip and scrunch up her nose. "I think maybe that would be nice."

"Great. See you later. Don't forget." Mike said as he had absolutely no intention of going to see her later.

...

Amy answered the door and her brother was standing there. They made polite talk and Amy invited him in. She was so thankful to have her brother over. That should help clear her head.

For the last few days all she's been able to think about was fucking. At first it seemed refreshing. She was a modern woman after all and she embraced her body and her sexuality. After it didn't go away she used it to inspire her art and push her work into a bold new direction.

But there were limits and she found them. It got to the point where she couldn't paint anything other than a dick. She couldn't see anything other than hip on hip action. She was becoming a little bit of a mess.

So then her brother suddenly called and said he was coming over. Great. She got her place cleaned up and got herself into some clothes. She couldn't possibly be horny with her brother in the house.

Robert had cooked for her and Amy thought it tasted very good. She even told him so and he shrugged it off. Amy insisted that he could open a restaurant with something this special. This was amazing. And then, as Amy took another bite she noticed the lust and the heat building in her cunt as Mike talked about how he'd had a threesome of all things and that during the threesome the two girls were doing things to each other. He wanted to know if that meant they were doing that when he wasn't there.

That was interesting, Amy thought.

Amy had never been with a woman before. Ok there was this one time but it didn't really count. At least that's what she told herself. It was strange. At that moment, Amy found that she liked girls. She certainly liked them enough to want to fuck one. But she couldn't say that with her brother there.

She had to stay normal. She had to stay on the straight and narrow until her brother left. She had to get him out of the house. She was looking at his body and she knew it was wrong.

Mike ended his story asking for some advice but just then Amy didn't have much advice to give him. Then he said how he needed to know that there was at least one normal person in the world and asked if he could spend the night in her guest room. She could see the confusion and frustration on his face and she wanted to help but she really wanted to say no.

"The thing is, I'm afraid what I might do. I'm afraid of what other people will say I did."

She calmed him and told him not to be afraid and then she relented and let him spend the night.

The problem was that every moment he stayed in her house the lust was ampping up higher and higher and she felt like she wanted to go over to the neighbor and fuck him right in front of his wife. She'd heard them arguing over there about him not being able to get it up and the wife had accused her husband of having the hots for Amy.

She put it out of her mind and tried to be normal for Robert Michael. Only ... Only ...

"What's this about?" Mike asked incredulously as his sister quickly came into the guest room and slammed the door behind her.

"How big is your dick?"

"What? Why ... why do you want to know that?"

"I'm curious. I want to check something."

"What?"

"It's kind of something for my art."

"Well, I am kind of big."

"How big?"

"I haven't exactly measured it."

"Yes, you have."

Mike lowered his head in shame. "It's ... seven. Just seven. Don't go telling anybody, ok."

"Seven is good."

"No, it's not."

"Average is only five."

"That's not true. Average is supposed to be like twelve."

"No. Nine or ten would be monster cocks that no woman would be able to take. Seven is good."

"No, it isn't. And if you don't mind I kind of want to drop the subject."

"You don't have to be embarrassed."

"You're my sister and we're standing here talking about my dick."

"You don't have to be shy with me. I've seen you naked and you just got through telling me about a threesome."

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

"Pull it out. Show it to me."

"No. Are you crazy?"

"Pull it out. Come on. I've seen it before."

"No. It's too weird."

Amy went over to Mike and got on her knees in front of him. He backed away from her until his back hit the wall and then he couldn't escape. Amy started to undo his jeans but Mike tried to stop her.

"What are you doing? Stop. You're my sister."

"I know that. I'm just trying to get a look for comparison."

"To what?"

"For ... art?"

"What the hell art are you making where you need to look at your sibling's privates?"

She tugged at his pants. "If this makes you so uncomfortable just pull it out and show it to me and then it'll all be over with."

Mike didn't want to comply but he gave in and undid his pants.

"Get it hard."

"I can't. It doesn't work that way. You're my sister."

"Look, I'll get it hard if you can't."

"No, don't touch it. That'd be gross."

"Gross like this?" she asked rhetorically. She didn't wait for an answer. She put her lips around his cock and started to suck it hard.

"Stop. Stop that. What's gotten into you? We can't do that. We can't."

Amy didn't listen to him. She just kept sucking. It tasted so good.