Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The capsule's lid lowered noiselessly into place, sealing Amy in. An opaque gas quietly filled the enclosed space, and Mike continued to try and project a calm, restful demeanour as a slight hint of fear took hold of Amy's face. It was fleeting however as the gas sent her quickly into stasis. The gas cleared, and Mike took a few moments to again admire the body of the beautiful woman within the pod, especially the way the stasis suit clung to her.. As he stared at her crotch, he could almost imagine seeing the outline of her lips, but it was only his imagination.

A tone sounded, alerting him to the next passenger coming through and so he reluctantly sent Amy on her way, taking careful note of where she would be lodged for the duration of the journey.

The same escort officer asked if he was ready for the next passenger and Mike confirmed that he was.

"Mr. McAllister, I'd like to introduce you to Karen Liu," she said before bidding Karen good bye.

"Hello Mr. McAllister, it's very, very kind of you to do this for me," Karen said, taking his hand.

"We like to provide the best possible service," he replied with a smile.

"Well, I thought it was lovely of you to offer to do this for Amy given how nervous she was, but I'm surprised that you actually went through with it."

"It helps when a passenger is appreciative, so thank you for your kind words," Mike responded. "Now, I must apologise, but time is very limited so we'll have to move things along. You're okay with how the process works?"

"I am indeed," Karen replied, already slipping the robe from her shoulders. Mike's gaze slipped down her body and fortunately for him, she too was looking down at how well the suit fitted her.

"I must say, these stasis suits are very flattering, aren't they?" she commented, turning and looking over her shoulder at her butt, deliberately showing it to him as well. She was shorter and slimmer than Amy, with much smaller breasts, but she was still gorgeous. The thing that grabbed his attention when she turned back around was how pronounced her mound was. He tore his gaze away from it.

"Um, they certainly are, though I think in your case the suit serves only to enhance an already beautiful specimen."

"Oh, aren't you the charmer?" she replied with a grin. "Are you sure there's no time to delay?" she ran a finger seductively across her bottom lip, the moisture from her mouth causing it to glisten.

"God, um, yes, sadly," he replied, blushing.

"Such a shame," she replied and stepped in close to him. "Thank you again for such personal service; maybe you'll be around to help me at the other end when we'll have two months on our hands." She stepped up on tip-toes and gave him a peck on the cheek, one hand resting lightly on his forearm before she climbed into the pod with his assistance.

"I'll be sure of it,' he replied. "Sweet dreams."

"Dirty ones, I hope," the Asian seductress replied with a wink as he pressed the button and the pod sealed around her. As gas filled the capsule, Karen licked her lips at him with a saucy wink just before descending into stasis.

He worked quickly through the next three passengers, wondering where that offer had been the night of the Gala. Then John returned, and he left to return to his own duties and musings.

It took two full days to process all the passengers into stasis, and then the ship was ready to depart. Mike joined the crew on the bridge for departure until they had left Old Earth's gravity well and were ready to set the ship to auto-pilot for the ninety-two-year journey to Entarch.

Once the ship was cruising, Mike put the crew into stasis one by one, until only he and the captain remained.

"Look after us, Mike," the captain said to him, his words arriving faintly as he lay in his sealed pod waiting for the gas. "You've got a month to triple check all the stasis systems, then get your own head down and we'll see you in ninety-two years."

"Yes Sir."

"And make sure you program some of the good stuff in for me."

"You know I will," Mike laughed. He pushed the button and the captain dropped into stasis, leaving Mike as the last person awake on the ship. He returned to his office and ensured that the captain would enjoy some entertaining dreams during the journey. It was something that had been discovered assisted passengers with the adjustment of leaping so far into the future and then it sinking in that the family and friends they'd left behind were dead and gone forever. Each passenger received dream input that extrapolated on their own life experiences, and provided them with some pleasant new memories when they awoke.

Not long after the system had been invented, someone had of course found a way to implant dreams of a sexual nature. It was fairly common for crew members to request something a bit special. The company overlooked the questionable practice because it helped keep their crews engaged and happy.

Mike spent the first week diligently checking each of the five thousand stasis systems to ensure that it was working properly. In his spare time, he'd find himself wandering the ship. One of his favourite pastimes was walking through the stasis halls and checking out the female passengers, playing his yes I would, no I wouldn't game. By the end of the first week he'd established a circuit that took him past the most attractive women on board. Each time, he finished by staring at the motionless body of Amy Barden. He would stand next to her capsule and imagine just how good it would be to be able to remove the stasis-suit and gaze on her naked body. Once he even programmed an erotic dream for her and then went to watch her body, wondering if there'd be any visible reaction.

He had to hide his tracks in the computer system, and even looped in some blank camera footage so it wouldn't be obvious at the end of the journey that he'd spent so much time admiring her. As she dreamed and he watched, he saw her nipples press against the stasis-suit and wished desperately that he could just reach in and run a hand over her. Just lightly enough to feel how aroused they might be.

By the end of the second week, Mike had masturbated regularly to his little store of captured images, often climaxing with Amy's cleavage displayed on his ocular.

By the end of the third week he was plotting something he'd never before attempted. He spent a long time with the ship's computer, programming certain events to happen after he sent himself into stasis. The day before he was due to do so, he walked down to the stasis bays and completed his circuit, trying to think of something different he might do with each attractive woman he passed.

Finally, he reached Amy's capsule and came to stand beside it. Knowing there was no camera recording his movements, he stripped out of his pants and stood beside her, masturbating. In his mind he pictured the things he'd like to do with her, and when he reached the point of no return, ejaculated onto her pod. He watched as his seed ran down the side of the capsule and felt a brief moment of embarrassment about what he'd done. Then he cleaned everything up and headed for his cabin.

On the final day he did one final circuit before slipping into his own capsule and sealing himself in. His last memory was of the gas obscuring his view of the stasis bay, as he hoped the events he'd programmed would work.

~~~~~~~

Mike awakened slowly, his throat dry, his joints slow to respond. Coming out of stasis wasn't something you wanted to rush through. He made sure he wasn't going to be sleep-sick before he cautiously edged his way out of the pod.

He booted up his internal system and brought up the date on his ocular display. They were thirty-seven years from their destination. Perfect, he thought to himself. He walked from the stasis bay to his cabin slowly as if on eggshells, letting his body readjust to the need to function. He showered and changed, then headed for the mess hall, selecting the best steak his crew status would allow. Then he sat and ruminated, staring about the empty space, the utter silence strangely comforting to him.

He wandered the halls of the ship for an hour, then went and found a pool. There were a number of them about the ship, and he chose his favourite which was suspended over space on one side of the ship, so that as you swam, if you looked down into the water you could see out into space beyond the pool's bottom.

After exercising he toured the stasis bays, reacquainting himself with his harem of potential lovers. As he had done previously, he ended his tour at Amy Barden's pod. He remembered masturbating over her capsule. He should have been as embarrassed as he'd been right after he'd done that, but he wasn't. It excited him. It excited him enough that he pulled his cock out of his pants and stood watching her as he stroked himself again, sliding the skin of his cock over the rapidly hardening shaft within.

Mike imagined peeling off the second-skin-like stasis suit to find her nipples hard and aroused, her pussy wet. In his mind it was clean-shaven with fat, puffy labia. He tightened his grip on his cock as it twitched at the thought. As his excitement built, he moved so he was adjacent to her head, and at the moment of climax he spurted his seed so that it splattered the pod's glass as if she would have received a facial had it not been there.

He cleaned up and returned to his cabin, plotting an exciting future.

~~~~~~~

Mike logged out of the computer, confident that no traces of his interference could be detected. His heart raced at the prospect of what was to come. He slept fitfully, barely ate, and spent hours simply pacing the halls of the ship.

When the alarm sounded it scared the shit out of him, even though he'd been expecting it. Hell, he was the one who'd caused it to go off! He strode purposefully to the enlivening rooms, the little red dot flashing in his ocular giving urgency to his walk.

He arrived in the correct room just as a pod slid into the room. Diagnostics were being displayed on the monitor wall behind the pod, and he studied them as the seal was released and gas escaped with a hiss. Amy lay within, slowly beginning to stir. He waited patiently, knowing how disorientating the experience could be, especially for a first-timer.

After a seeming age, her eyes fluttered open and came to focus on him.

"Did something go wrong?" Amy asked, her voice husky and strained from lack of use. "Why is there an alarm? Did it not work?"

"It worked just fine," Mike assured her, happy to see the relief flood her face. "You're now fifty-five years older than when you went in."

"Only fifty-five?" she asked, still struggling with the after effects of stasis.

"Yes, you've come up early, but you're just fine. The systems pulled me from stasis to rectify whatever it is that's a problem. This has happened a couple of times before, and from the preliminary information I already have on hand, I should be able to rectify the issue within a week or two. So, the bad news is that you will have aged two weeks longer than everyone else when you arrive, and you'll have to put up with just me until I resolve the problem with your pod. The good news is that you won't be stuck out here for the next thirty-seven years!"

"Oh," was all she managed to respond.

"It's a lot to process, I know. Here, let's get you up and about and fed, then you can start to wrap your head around it all." Mike held out his hand and Amy reached for it. He helped her to step down from the pod and pointed out the amenities. Each enlivening room had a bathroom attached so that passengers could shed their stasis-suit and shower.

"There should be a robe in there for you to put on until you can get to your cabin where your things are stored. Usually someone takes care of obtaining the clothes you've opted to wear when you come out of stasis, but given the situation, there's only me and I don't have access to your cabin.

"That makes sense," Amy replied. Mike watched her head into the bathroom, his eyes glued to her lovely pert buttocks through the skin-tight, white stasis suit until the final moment when the door slid closed behind her. He sat and waited, his mind playing imaginary images of her naked body under the cascading water. She emerged in the light white medical robe he'd set out for her. It wasn't much less revealing than the stasis suit: it clung to her body with static electricity, and he found not staring at her nipples, which had hardened in the cool air, to require a monumental effort of will.

"Sorry about the robe, I only had access to the med bay," Mike explained.

"That's fine Mike, I appreciate that you're doing all that you can in difficult circumstances."

"Right, well... let's get you to your cabin and then you can get sorted properly. Do you know the number or do we need to look it up? Usually there's a whole orientation process that you go through when you're enlivened."

"Wow, someone should really work on that terminology," Amy laughed, "Enlivened sounds, I don't know, weirdly wrong. Like I should be dancing around or something."

"I know what you mean," Mike laughed. "I think it's some communications waffle that somehow stuck and made it into the documentation and from there, well, it became part of the lexicon."

"Interesting. But yes, I do know my cabin number, It's A14974."

"Wow, A level, that's kind of fancy," Mike said admiringly. "What is it that you do?"

"I'm an architect."

"That's cool," Mike replied as he led the way, wishing he was able to follow and see more of Amy than he could while walking ahead of her. "So why the colony?"

"Opportunity, mainly. Career-wise it just seemed great. There are so many new builds in a colony, so it's more exciting. You can be more adventurous, leave more of a mark than you ever could by just refurbishing existing structures on the home world."

"That makes a lot of sense. Right, we're going up this lift, then." They continued chatting as they rode the elevator to the A deck of the ship and strolled to Amy's cabin. "I'll let you change, then. I grabbed this for you, too. It's a communicator so you can reach me whenever you need me for anything. I won't go too far just yet. I'll take you on a ship's tour when you're ready, so give me a buzz when you are."

"Thanks Mike, I doubt I'll be long at all." Mike glanced inside the cabin (that turned out to be a suite) before wandering off down the corridor, marvelling at the level of luxury; it was so far beyond even what his lofty station granted him in crew quarters. He had of course known exactly where her cabin was and had even been inside (being a security tech had its advantages) but you don't tell a woman you're about to try and seduce that you've been snooping around her quarters.

After about quarter of an hour a blue light flashed on his ocular display, indicating an incoming Comms.

"Yes Amy," he replied.

"I'm all ready for my tour; thanks, Mike."

"I'll be right there."

He returned at a leisurely pace so it wouldn't appear that he'd been camping too close to her cabin. She palmed the door open for him and smiled, having changed into a pair of black leggings and a tight athletic top.

"Planning on running the tour?" Mike laughed, even as he enjoyed the fact she'd chosen such form-fitting clothing.

"No, but given there's just the two of us, I didn't exactly feel the need to dress to the nines, so I went for comfort. I hope that doesn't disappoint you?"

"God no, I would probably have been uncomfortable if you'd come out too slickly dressed with me just in my day uniform. And besides, you look amazing."

"Why thank you," Amy replied.

"Now, let's start this tour. We'll begin with the leisure services, and then I'll take you past all the dining options.

"Sounds like a good way to do it to me."

Mike led Amy through the ship, showing her where to find cinemas, the bowling alley, running track, the swimming pools and gyms. There was even a library where books could be downloaded to personal e-readers or printed on InfoPaper in the form of an old-fashioned book.

"There's one final leisure place that you may or may not be interested in, but just in case, I'll show you where it is."

"Oh, and what could that be?" Amy asked, clearly intrigued.

"It's the virtual sex lounge; not that they call it that, but that's what it's mostly used for."

"What do they call it then?"

"It's simply called Out of this World." All passengers have access to it, but the cost tends to be significant enough that it's usually only the wealthier passengers that use it. And crew never get to use it unless they're invited by a suitably entitled passenger while they're off duty.

"Intriguing," Amy replied.

"I've heard of people with interesting appetites getting into strange things in there, though nothing illegal of course. That's the place where people can go if they either can't or don't want to hook up with other people ahead of landing off-world."

"Have you ever used it?" Amy asked Mike.

"I have. I was lucky enough to experience it a couple of times on previous jobs."

"Is it good?"

"It's so good that you'd never know it wasn't real if you didn't need to remove the sensory unit when you leave the place. For all we know, I could be in there right now and none of this is real."

"But it is real, because I know it is," Amy laughed.

"Except that depending on what I'd asked for, that might be exactly the programmed response I should expect. It's the same with some of the stasis dreams."

"Stasis dreams?"

"Yeah, when you're in stasis, you dream. It's been proven to help retain sanity through the flight, giving you some sense that time has passed, keeping the mind active and the like. Usually there's a menu selection when you book your berth? Like, do you want sports or family or travel ..."

"Oh that, yes, well now that you mention it, I did do that. I'd forgotten about it entirely. No wonder I dreamt of so many museums!"

"Well, sex dreams can be part of it too, though it's not openly advertised; it's frowned upon by some and therefore expensive."

"So this entire enlivening of mine could just be a stasis dream?"

"It could indeed. Either yours or mine!"

"Wait, so if we went in there, we could like be in a dream inside a dream?"

"If you want to mess with your head, that's exactly what it could be."

"So how do we know whether this conversation is or isn't a dream?"

"I guess it depends on whether we each wake up back in a pod with there being no record of our ever having awakened," Mike suggested.

"My head is spinning; I think I'd better stop thinking about it," Amy laughed.

"Probably best," Mike agreed. "Right. On to the bars and restaurants!"

Mike completed the ship's tour and then invited Amy to dine with him that evening, pleased that with little else to do, she was happy to join him.

"Should I dress up?" she asked him.

"Do you want to?"

"I think I do," she replied with a smile.

"Dress uniform for me then," Mike laughed.

They parted ways, with Mike committing to commencing repairs on her pod immediately.

~~~~~~~

Mike adjusted his dress uniform and surveyed himself in the mirror.

Not too shabby, he thought to himself. He gave himself a squirt of scent and headed for the Japanese-themed restaurant where he'd arranged to meet Amy. He was the first to arrive and ordered a whiskey from the android barman. He sat at the bar to wait, just as he would have done for any other date. When Amy appeared, he nearly dropped his glass.

She was stunning! She wore a black, tightly fitted dress that somehow gave the impression of being see-through but wasn't. It clung to her almost as tightly as the stasis-suit had, though it ended just above the knee. The front plunged daringly between her breasts, giving a generous enough view of them to leave no doubt as to their perfection while not quite revealing any hint of nipple.