Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how discrete is it? Like does someone like you have to program it, or can I go in there and ask for whatever I want without you knowing all my dirty secrets?"

"It's entirely discrete and you interact directly with the system, with nobody the wiser. Heck, as crew, I can't even get in there at all unless you provide me access, just in case I'm the only one awake and I lose myself in there and fail to function in my professional role."

"Wow, so like, what do you do when you're stuck alone on the ship and horny?" Melissa asked.

"I um, resort to time honoured techniques," Mike replied with a blush.

"Oh, Oh! Sorry, that was rude of me to ask," Melissa giggled.

"Don't worry about it, it's a part of shipboard life."

"So, can you show me what I need to do?"

"I'll be happy to," Mike replied. Melissa finished her drink and indicated to Mike that she was ready for him to lead the way. He led her through the ship to the lounge and waited for her to scan herself in, letting her know how to admit him as a guest.

They entered the lounge, and Mike waited as Melissa cast her eyes about. The entryway lighting was muted, with comfortable couches and chairs to one side and a bar on the other. There was more seating just beyond, and next were a row of computer terminals on stands, adjacent to white, opaque sliding doors set into the far wall. Mike explained that during busy times people would have to wait their turn, and hence the bar. That, and the fact a drink or two helped provide a bit of Dutch courage to those that might need it before entering.

"Well I've already drunk enough of that this evening," Melissa laughed, walking straight up to a terminal.

"It's pretty straightforward," Mike advised her. Identify yourself with a palm scan, then the menu will provide you an intuitive process for entering your wishes, and then you walk through the indicated door. A holo-guide will appear to lead you to your booth and provide step by step instructions on how it works."

"How does it work?"

"It's a neural feed," Mike told her. "Much less clumsy than the early attempts with full body-suited get-ups. Especially because of the issues with providing internal stimulation for both men and women."

"Ewww," Melissa laughed.

"Exactly! This is simply a head-net and two neural needles inserted a few millimetres into your temples that you won't even feel."

"Are you going in too?" Melissa asked him.

"No, ship protocol, sadly. I can't be immersed without someone free to ensure that I can be pulled in case of some malfunction."

"Oh, that sucks."

"Life of a ship-rat," Mike laughed it off. "You go ahead and have fun; I'll wait for you at the bar if you like. If something untoward happens, which it won't, an alarm will sound, and I can come galloping in on my virtual white charger to rescue you."

"That would be great, thanks Mike."

He retreated to the bar, ordered a whiskey then took a seat, watching as Melissa navigated her way through the menu process and then proceeded through an opaque door with a nervous glance back over her shoulder, a young, male holo-guide leading the way. He gave her a reassuring smile and a wave as the doors hissed closed behind her.

Once he was certain he was alone, he pulled up his ship's interface and loaded the hack that he'd developed and had continued to update for each journey, so he could share the audio and visual portions of what Melissa experienced. It wasn't from her point of view or sensory, but a fully immersed third-party view with sound generated bythe system so that participants could purchase a copy to retain and review following their experience.

As soon as she was plugged in, he lay back on a couch to enjoy the show.

~~~~~~~

Melissa appeared in a modern college dorm-room, dressed like a typical student in a pair of fitted jeans and a baggy t-shirt that hung off one bare shoulder. She was alone, but the room clearly housed two occupants. Melissa sat down at a desk that helpfully thrust itself from the wall as she seated herself. A display lit up on the wall in front of her, as did a keyboard on the surface of the desk. Within a moment of her sitting down, she had music blaring. The other desk in the room was covered in make-up and hair accessories; the bed on the far side was still activated, with clothes strewn all over it. Clearly the other occupant was slovenly compared to Melissa, whose half of the room was ordered and clean, with her bed tucked away out of sight. The shared couch was dominated by the roommate's clothes, including her underwear.

"Elrond, when is Gabi due back from class?" Melissa asked the suite assistant.

"Gabi's current class is scheduled for completion in one hour. She has nothing in her calendar after that."

Melissa smiled, stood up from the chair and keyed the wall so her bed slid out from it. She sat on the edge and pulled off her t-shirt, before similarly removing her jeans and thong. She stood and called up her mirror, surveying herself briefly, hands moving to her moderately generous breasts, crushing them against herself as they spilled around her fingers. Her pussy was adorned at the top with a cropped thatch of red pubic hair that the fingers of her right hand briefly ran through. She seemed pleased with what she saw.

Mike was certainly impressed -- her body was healthy, not fat, not skinny. She wasn't overly muscled, but she certainly had the toned benefit of youth. It appeared that she'd dialled up a younger version of herself, based on what he'd seen of her body in real life.

Melissa moved back to the bed, pulled back the cover and lay down. A screen appeared in the wall at the end of the bed and Mike was surprised to see porn start tplaying. Melissa propped herself up against the wall at the end of the bed, her legs slightly spread ,one hand dipping between them as a lesbian scene began to play out.

Mike was surprised, because nothing in Melissa's file had suggested she might be interested in women. The fact that she was alone in the room was also strange. He wondered what she might have dialled in, given she had a choice of anything at all. Certainly, what he'd seen so far could have been easily played out in her own cabin.

As Mike watched Melissa masturbating, he hardened. He rubbed himself through his pants as he enjoyed the vision of Melissa's pale body responding to her self-pleasure. Her nipples hardened and darkened, and her face became flushed. When she took a deep breath, her freckled chest rose dramatically.

She'd been masturbating for about fifteen minutes when the door to the dorm room opened with an almost silent hiss.

"Shit!" Melissa cried out, scrambling ineffectively to cover herself, finally managing to drape the bedcovers over herself. A tall, lanky black girl entered the room and took in the view of Melissa scrambling around on the bed, then gazed at the screen showing two girls scissoring their pussies together. The new arrival was wearing a scandalously short red skirt with a white crop top. The tail of an animated silver-dragon tattoo was twining about her legs, lashing around on her left leg. Its movement increased the longer the tall girl, presumably the roommate Gabi, stood surveying her roommate's embarrassing situation.

"Now this is interesting," the girl said with a grin. "I didn't know you had it in you, Mel."

"Screen off!" Melissa sputtered and the wall went dark. "Gabi, just don't, okay?"

"Don't what?" Gabi replied, still smiling.

"Just let this slide, don't go teasing me and shit," Melissa all but begged.

"Tease you?" Gabi asked. "Why on earth would I do that?" She pulled her top off, revealing a pair of small breasts, her nipples already stiffening. The silver wing of the dragon tattoo was currently wrapped around her waist, terminating under her left breast. Its torso ran down the right side of her body, disappearing behind her back, terminating in the tail, still entwined around her leg. Its head came up over Gabi's shoulder and appeared to be peeking over it , giving the impression that it too was closely observing Mellissa's embarrassment.

"If I'd known you were interested in women, I would have offered to help ages ago."

Melissa appeared stuck for something to say and Gabi's eyes never left her as she casually continued to undress. The skirt slipped down her long legs and the black thong it had been hiding quickly followed to reveal a bald pussy. She turned and threw the discarded clothes on their shared couch, the view of her back revealing the rest of her dragon, the head now sweeping up toward her left shoulder blade while the second wing dipped down to the top of the cleft between her buttocks.

"I don't really need any help," Melissa protested belatedly as Gabi continued to advance on her bed.

"Really?" Gabi asked. "Are you sure?" She stepped close to the bed and reached down to investigate the covers with her hand. "Because I don't see another girl in here." She pulled at the covers teasingly slowly so they slid gradually away from Melissa's body to reveal her nudity.

"Gabi!" Melissa protested feebly.

"Have you ever even kissed another girl?" Gabi persisted as she knelt beside the bed, her face adjacent to Melissa's.

"Well, no," Melissa admitted.

"Then this is the perfect opportunity to try it." Gabi leaned in close to Melissa (and Mike found himself holding his breath) as Gabi's dark, pouty lips closed over Melissa's flushed ones. The two naked girls seemed to melt together as Gabi kissed Melissa. First Gabi's, then Melissa's tongues darted against each other and Gabi's right hand came to rest on Melissa's waist, her fingers dimpling the skin slightly as she squeezed gently.

It wasn't a long kiss but when it ended, Melissa's eyes looked like her world had changed.

"Did you like that?" Gabi asked.

"Oh God," was Melissa's response. Gabi kissed her again and as she did so, moved onto the bed, her nude, dark-skinned body draping over Melissa's pale, freckled one. As they kissed harder and longer, Mike saw Gabi's hand slide up to cup Melissa's breast, her long fingers seeking to encase it, but failing. Her thigh slipped between Melissa's and ground up against her pussy. While Mike watched avidly, Melissa groaned aloud at the contact and she pushed back against it, her hips working purposefully. Mike could see the dragon adorning Gabi's body writhing sinuously in response to the pleasure its 'canvas' was enjoying.

The kiss ended with a gasp from Melissa and with Gabi leaning down to suck on the hardened nipple of Melissa's left breast. That drew another gasp of pleasure from her. Melissa's hands tangled in the bed sheets, grasping randomly as Gabi worked on first one breast and then the other, teasing the redhead's nipples with her lips, teeth and tongue. She sucked and pulled and nibbled until Melissa was squirming beneath her, back arching as she thrust her tits at the other girl's mouth.

"God, your tits are amazing," Gabi panted when she finally paused to catch her breath. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to touch them."

"Let me suck yours, Gabi," Melissa moaned. "I need to feel your nipple in my mouth."

Gabi grinned at her, teeth flashing white. "Mmm, so keen all of a sudden," she giggled as she scooted up to dangle her small breast above her new-found playmate.

Melissa lifted her head to take the dark nugget that was Gabi's nipple in her mouth. As she sucked in her right nipple, her hand took hold of the left breast and squeezed.

Gabi's knee was now thrusting against Melissa's pussy and continuing to grind away.

When Melissa had spent several minutes working back and forth between Gabi's tits, Gabi pulled back and sat upright on Melissa's thighs, her legs tucked underneath.

"I think you slimed me," Gabi quipped, a finger trailing through the glistening moisture just above her knee. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked it clean before running it through the moisture again and offering it to Melissa, who hesitated.

"Taste yourself Mel, you're delicious," Gabi prompted.

"I dunno." Melissa replied.

"Seriously, you have to," Gabi insisted. Melissa's lips parted in response and Gabi wiped her finger over the tip of Melissa's tongue. "See how good you taste?"

"Not too bad," Melissa replied quietly.

"It's better direct from the source." Gabi kissed her way down Melissa's abdomen, pecking her way from freckle to freckle, noting that if she kissed every one of them they'd possibly be old and grey before she reached Melissa's pussy. When she did reach her close-cropped pubes, she ran her fingers through them, then pushed the pale girl's thighs apart, spreading her for inspection. Melissa's lips were covered in a light red fur that Gabi's fingers traced over. Her inner lips protruded from between her outer labia and her hooded clit looked prominent and eager. Gabi dribbled saliva onto it, then rubbed her finger in gentle circles. Melissa was clearly wet, with the room's light glistening off the moisture that had seeped down between her butt cheeks.

Gabi spread Melissa's lips, laying the inner pair over the outer, exposing their excited pink colour. Then she slid her tongue over one, then the other before teasing Melissa's clit with the tip. Melissa gave a suppressed cry of pleasure as she looked down over her body to see Gabi licking at her pussy.

"That feels so fucking good," she moaned.

"Tastes amazing, too," Gabi replied with barely a pause. Her tongue dipped and probed in Melissa's pussy, which continued to leak a steady trickle of juices down between her butt cheeks. Periodically Gabi would pause and kiss or nip at Melissa's thigh or stomach. Then Melissa felt her hands on her hips, guiding and turning her until she had been flipped onto her stomach.

"What are you doing?" Melissa asked.

"Pleasuring you," Gabi assured her as once again she pushed her legs apart. She worked the first two fingers of her right hand into Melissa's pussy, plunging them in and out. As she did so, she drooled saliva from her mouth so it dribbled onto Melissa's already wet anus. Then she placed her left thumb onto the wet little starfish, the fingers of her same hand resting at the top of her bum. She pushed, and her thumb slipped inside Melissa's butt.

"Oh God!" Melissa cried out in surprise as her butt clenched against the invasion.

"Relax, you'll love it," Gabi assured her. She slowed the pace of her fingers in the pussy and when she felt Melissa relax, probed gently deeper into her ass with her thumb. "Like it?"

"I do," Melissa moaned as she learned to enjoy the penetration. After a few moments, Gabi pulled her thumb out and drooled saliva back down over the puckered hole again. She slipped her fingers from Melissa's pussy and used both hands to spread her pale, fleshy butt cheeks wide.

"Don't freak out, but I'm going to eat your ass," Gabi warned her. She paused just long enough for Melissa to protest and when no objection was forthcoming, she leaned in and flickered her tongue against Melissa's starfish. She gently licked around and flicked it back and forth before thrusting it inside as far as she could reach.

Melissa gave a cry of delight, her hands stretching out in front of her as she lifted her hips off the mattress to accommodate the attention being lavished upon her bum. Gabi returned two fingers into Melissa's pussy and worked them in and out as her tongue wiggled around in her asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Melissa purred.

Mike watched Gabi work Melissa over until Melissa gave a whimpering cry of release and came hard.

Melissa rolled over on the bed and Gabi moved to suck on her nipples again.

"I want to taste you too, Gabi," Melissa moaned as her nipples were teased and used.

"I was hoping you might."

Gabi rolled to one side and lay on her back while Melissa sat up to take in the beauty of the lanky girl who had just given her her first lesbian orgasm. Melissa trailed her fingers over Gabi's ebony skin, teasing her nipples worshipfully, or tracing the ever-moving lines of the dragon tattoo.

"This creature is amazing," Melissa commented as the dragon seemed to react to her touch, almost cat-like in its responses.

"Thanks, I've been really happy with it," Gabi replied.

"These are pretty good too," Melissa said, her fingers moving from one nipple to the other, flicking them back and forth, enjoying their stiffness and the way they responded to her touch.

"I'm all good," Gabi drawled as she spread her legs and glanced suggestively down toward her pussy.

Melissa took the hint and ran her fingers down to her roommate's bald mound, caressing the smooth skin, then moved them further down to her dark pussy lips. They were slick with moisture and parted easily for her as she experimented for the first time with touching another girl's pussy. She traced the lines of Gabi's labia, gently poked her finger between them and slid it around her clit.

After pushing her finger firmly into Gabi's pussy, Melissa pulled it out and brought it to her mouth. She sucked experimentally, savouring the taste, assessing whether she liked it or not. It was very similar to her own she decided, but with a hint of something she couldn't place. Then she pushed her finger back inside the other girl's pussy before offering it to her.

Gabi's eagerly took it into her mouth and cleaned it of her juices.

"I taste good, don't I?" Gabi asked.

"You do," Melissa agreed. She repositioned herself again, working her way between Gabi's legs, who lifted and spread them in invitation.

Melissa lay on her stomach, face close enough that Gabi would feel her breath, cool on her wet lips. She leaned in even closer. She could smell the heady, musky scent of Gabi's arousal and gently caressed her pussy with her tongue. She slipped it between the dark lips and into the delicate pink folds between them. She swirled it around, and then drew it back into her mouth so she could savour the taste before returning to tonguing every inch of Gabi's pussy.

Once Gabi was moaning and squirming with pleasure, she set her tongue against the other girl's aroused clit and worked it just how she liked her own to be pleased: firm, insistent pressure with subtle movements, but without being too aggressive. When Gabi was panting with ragged breaths, her small tits rising and falling urgently as her chest heaved, Melissa latched onto her clit with clenched lips, sucking it hard, and all but Frenched the other girl's pussy.

Gabi gave a howl of pleasure and shuddered with delight as she came hard.

"How'd I do for my first time?" Melissa asked, as she snuggled against the other girl's side for an affectionate cuddle.

"You're a natural," Gabi assured her, gently stroking her hand over Melissa's large breast.

~~~~~~~

Mike groaned, his hard cock uncovered and tight in his hand as he stroked it while watching the two girls. He was close to cumming, but before he reached climax the vision faded to white and he realised that Melissa had concluded her experience. He hurriedly wrestled his hard cock back into his pants and went to sit at the bar, ordering a fresh whiskey and trying not to look horny.