Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this normal then, if there's protocol and stuff?"

"No, it's far from normal. It's very rarely happened. Which is primarily good, because such a track record provides confidence in the technology, but also a little worrying because it's unusual enough that it's likely to take me some time to find the fault and repair it."

Olivia sat up in the pod and Mike offered her his hand to help her steady herself . She reached out and took it, rising to her feet and stepping down to the deck.

As he had with Amy, Mike guided her to the bathroom, where he had left her only a thin robe to dress in, on the same pretext that he had no access to other clothing for her. She was grateful and completely unaware it was a fabrication.

She emerged from the bathroom with her hair pulled back in a wet, dripping ponytail, the robe clinging revealingly to the exceptional shape of her short, petite body. He guided her to her cabin so she could change before he gave her a tour of the ship, so she'd have something to do while he fixed her pod. He was disappointed when she emerged in relatively shapeless pants, a t-shirt and jacket. There was barely a hint of the perfection of her body showing through.

He tried the same approach he had with Amy, eating with her, making small talk, but the spark was missing. He just didn't seem able to make a connection. She only ate with him in the evenings, and even then made it clear she was really only doing so as a courtesy. She wouldn't even address him as Mike, only Doctor McAllister.

He gave her only two days before he ran out of patience and decided to go with plan B.

He made sure over the two days to insert into their discussions information (which happened to be true, as far as it went) about the stasis dreams. He looped the discussion around the possibility that their entire series of interactions could well be a stasis dream that either of them might be experiencing, and neither of them would actually know.

She appeared to accept his explanations without hesitation.

"I have good news Miss Mendez, I've found the fault with your stasis pod and should have it rectified first thing in the morning."

"That is good news, thank you, Doctor McAllister."

He arranged to meet her at the pod at ten hundred hours the following day.

She arrived on time, dressed in sweat pants and a hooded sweat shirt.

"I've had your stasis suit cleaned, so if you can just get changed, I'll set you up and you can sleep away the next thirty-seven years. "

Olivia entered the bathroom and Mike saw the lock activate behind her. He silently deactivated it and waited just long enough that he judged she would be in a state of semi-undress. He fingered the door release and it slid back into its recess.

"What the hell?" Olivia exclaimed, startled by the sudden and inexplicable opening of the door. She quickly covered her breasts as she turned to see Mike looking at her. She was wearing a pair of serviceable black cotton panties and nothing else.

"Hello Miss Mendez," Mike replied.

"What's going on?" she asked, suddenly suspicious.

"Let's just call it payment for services rendered. I've just saved you from having to spend thirty-seven years alone on a ship hurtling through space and arriving at your destination aged about what, seventy years of age, give or take."

"What payment?"

"Well, for a start, the pleasure of seeing you naked," Mike suggested. "Why don't you continue undressing and not worry about covering those delightful breasts?

"I'm not going to do any such thing! If you make this happen, I'll report you. Your life will be over. They'll lock you up."

"Unless this is just a stasis dream. Do you have secret fantasies of being coerced into doing things, Miss Mendez? Do you indulge in role play scenarios where you are forced to do things against your will that would embarrass you or would ruin your career?" The look on her face suggested that Mike had hit on something that may indeed be true. He'd done his research.

"Well, I don't believe this is a dream,' she protested.

"Then that would make it a very good dream, wouldn't it? Either way, you're going to do as you're told because if you don't, I'll go into stasis and abandon you here. So here are your options: do as I ask and report me at journey's end, or report me now and live by yourself for thirty-seven years. Your complaint should reach Earth in about fifty years or Entarch in about twenty-five.

He watched the emotions crossing her face. He might have felt some guilt if so much of her beautifully perfect olive skin hadn't been on display. It fuelled his desire to press ahead with his plan.

"What happens once I'm undressed? Is that it?"

"Probably not," Mike admitted. "I've just expended three days of my life in keeping you alive, and will need to spend another week watching over you just to make sure there won't be a recurrence of the fault. I think that's worth more than just a view of you naked, even if you are incredibly beautiful."

"So, what exactly do you want, Mr. McAlister?"

"I want to have sex with you," Mike replied.

"Nothing doing. I'll give you a hand job," Olivia countered.

"I don't think you understand, Olivia. This isn't a negotiation. This is a case of your either going into stasis or growing old all by yourself."

"I don't think you really mean that. I don't think you'd really rape me."

"It's not rape; you'll be agreeing to it."

"Extortion, then. It doesn't matter what you call it, if I'm not a willing participant is this something you really want to be known for? What happens when I come out of stasis and report you?"

"Oh, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. People report all sorts of things from their stasis dreams that the ship's records show were exactly that ... dreams."

"Why don't we compromise? I've already offered you a hand job. I'll strip naked and wank you off, and that way you can retain a small amount of your dignity and return me to stasis."

Mike checked the set of her jaw, reading her body language. She was clearly determined. He thought about how sex with an unwilling woman might play out, and realised that it didn't excite him at all.

"Okay, I'll accept your offer." The relieved look on Olivia's face made him feel better about his decision.

"Thank you," Olivia said and dropped her hands away from her breasts. "So, how about you lean against the desk and I can sit on the chair?"

"That should work nicely," Mike replied a bit woodenly, disappointed about the compromise but deciding to make the best of it. He walked over and leaned against the desk. Olivia took up position on the swivelling chair. She rolled in close to him and removed his pants, dragging them down to his ankles. When she pulled his boxer-briefs down, he was already semi-erect. Mike watched her hand take hold of his cock and begin stroking him. He was fully hard in moments.

"At least you have a nice cock," Olivia allowed as her hand pulled the skin up and down over his hard shaft, her grip firm and clearly practiced.

"Thanks," Mike replied simply.

Olivia spat saliva into her hand and started sliding her hand up and down over the skin rather than simply tugging on him. "I don't suppose there's any lotion around here?"

"Actually, there should be some in the bathroom," Mike replied. "Let me grab it." He stepped out of his pants and underwear, leaving them pooled on the floor in front of Olivia, then went over and grabbed the lotion. He came back, passed it to Olivia and resumed his position, his hard cock pointing toward her face.

Olivia took the lotion, applied some to her hands and then ran them smoothly over Mike's cock in tandem, her right fist twisting each time it travelled up and around the head. Her left hand then slipped down to his balls and cupped them, squeezing and pulling as the other continued to work his erection.

The sight of her hands sliding over him, and his view of her naked breasts were sufficient to build Mike's arousal. She didn't mess around and tease him, but simply worked him to the point of orgasm. He gave her a warning when he was about to explode. He wasn't sure what she'd do when he came. He thought she'd probably just move aside and let him spill his seed on the floor, or catch it in her hands. He certainly didn't expect her to point him at her chest and direct his cum all over her delicious breasts, but she did. He watched the cum fly from his cock and land on her chest, splattering against her olive skin.

"There. All done," she said perfunctorily. "I'll get cleaned up first, then you can put me into stasis."

"Of course," Mike replied, watching as she stood and moved gracefully to the shower, his cum sliding down her chest toward her belly and black underwear. I never did get to see her totally naked, but never mind.

Little was said other than what was required to facilitate the process of putting her back into stasis, and soon Mike was alone on the ship again as Olivia's pod floatedoff toward the stasis bay.

~~~~~~~

That night Mike sat eating his reconstituted pasta dish and reflecting on the recent experience. It had relieved a base need. A beautiful woman had made him cum. But at the same time, he felt dirty about it. He'd never before coerced a woman into doing anything like that for him. He was glad he hadn't gone so far as to insist on having sex with her. He had to admit he owed her something for standing up to him and making him realise the whole coercion thing was a bad idea.

For two days he was melancholy. He checked and re-checked his security precautions, concerned that he may have failed to erase a trail somewhere. He also fed a series of stasis dream programs to Olivia so that hopefully she would awake with amazing memories that would replace or at least reduce the impact of their interaction. He really hoped that when she woke he could convincingly pass it off as just another stasis dream; one that she had projected him into. It would be tricky given he'd never met her before. Even if she may have indulged in fantasies of coercion and extortion, he realised that it should be her choice whether to take it beyond the fantastic.

After two days he began thinking forward again. He frequently made his way past Amy's pod, spending time just watching her, wishing.

Then he went back to his list. At first he was just going to delete it and forget he'd ever conceived the idea, but when he flicked through the images against each of the names, his mind started to churn again. Maybe the next woman wouldn't need to be coerced? Maybe he could charm her and lean harder on the 'I've just saved you,' aspect of the interaction. It was worth a shot, wasn't it? One further experiment?

He looked back through his list and wondered who he'd have the best chance at charming the pants off of.

Melissa Short, the redhead, he thought to himself. Younger than Olivia had been, maybe she would be more likely to respond favourably to his advances without requiring extortion.

He pondered the pros and cons of the possibility pro and con for two days before deciding to give it a try.

~~~~~~~

When he finally stood next to her pod in the enlivening suite, he found himself extremely nervous. He took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, then pushed the button to bring her out of stasis.

He prepared himself to smile his engaging and warm, 'everything is okay' smile, and turned it on the moment he saw her eyelids begin to flutter. The pod hissed as the lid swung open.

"Hello, Miss Short," Mike greeted her.

"Wow, are we there already? I feel like I only went to sleep a couple of hours ago. I seem to have fuzzy memories of lots of dreams, though."

"Unfortunately we're not there yet, Miss Short," Mike informed her. "You're perfectly fine and everything will be well, but there's been a small malfunction with your stasis pod. I've been brought out of stasis to address it, and we should have you back under in a couple of days."

"Oh," was all that Melissa managed as she tried to wrap her mind around everything he'd just said.

"So how far from the end are we?"

"Thirty-seven years," Mike replied.

"So far away," Melissa muttered.

Mike went through the process of assisting her from the pod, of allowing her to shower and of observing her in the revealing gown he'd provided for her. He wasn't disappointed with what he saw.

"I'll help you navigate to your cabin and then I can give you a tour if you'd like? A lot of the assistance systems aren't activated yet, and I know from experience that the orientation they give you before you come aboard never quite covers everything you'd like to know."

"That would be really good thanks, Doctor McAllister," Melissa replied.

"Just Mike, please. There are only two of us awake, after all."

"Of course, Mike it is. And please, call me Melissa."

He escorted her to her cabin and waited. She emerged in a light, green dress that went beautifully with her red hair. The bodice clung to her torso while the skirt flared from her hips, swinging nicely as she walked. As Mike led her off, he heard the click of her heels and noted a pair of cute, black, heeled ankle boots. The toes and backs of the boots were both patent, while the rest of the leather wasn't.

Mike focussed on being as charming as he could be, wishing to recreate the atmosphere he'd had with Amy. He was pleased by the end of the tour, as Melissa was responding pleasantly to him. His suggestion of having dinner together was met with enthusiasm, and he sighed with relief once he'd left her to her own devices with an offer to swing by her cabin at dinnertime.

At the appointed hour he alerted her to his arrival and greeted her with a smile when her door slid aside. She was in the same dress as before and smiled back at him engagingly, her blue eyes twinkling happily.

Over an Italian dinner he let her do most of the talking, telling him about her background (New-Irish) even though he had been through her records in fine detail and had already gleaned a lot of what she told him.

"I don't know how you spend any time at all on this ship alone, let alone as much as you do," Melissa said to him over a cheesecake desert.

"Well, it comes with the territory, so you just grin and bear it I suppose. But I must say, having the company of a beautiful young woman like yourself is a rare treat. I'm just sorry it's under these circumstances."

"Oh, don't feel bad for me," Melissa laughed. "Other than perhaps struggling with the loneliness, at least I get to explore the facilities without having to share them! And it's not like it's long-term either, assuming you can fix the pod."

"Yes, that can be a benefit," Mike laughed. "It's always quick and easy to get a cocktail without anyone else around, that's for sure. And yes, I will fix the pod."

"Oh, now that sounds like a grand idea," Melissa replied with a smile. "We should definitely find a bar with a view and indulge ourselves a little!"

"Well, Bar 659 probably has the best view," Mike advised. "It's up near the bow and offers panoramic views of the galaxy.

"That sounds ideal, let's go!"

Mike grinned. Melissa's enthusiasm was infectious and buoyed by a couple ofglasses of wine, he offered her his arm as they left the restaurant. She took his arm willingly and strolled merrily with him through the ship's corridors.

"Is the bar actually like, numbered because that's how many bars there are?" Melissa asked him as they entered.

"No," Mike laughed. "They have all sorts of names, this one just happens to have a number. It was probably the street address of the person who designed the décor or something. Now what would you like to drink?"

"Something sweet and bubbly," Melissa replied.

"Oh, so we'll plonk you into a glass then?"

Melissa groaned, and Mike blushed. Mike ordered a champagne cocktail for her and a whiskey for himself, then led Melissa through to the seating area where they could gaze out into space, the stars apparently motionless even though they were hurtling at about two-thirds light speed toward Entarch.

They shared several drinks and chatted amiably, Mike pleased that the conversation flowed naturally, far more akin to his experience with Amy than the forced and strained interactions he'd had with Olivia. He resisted the temptation to steer the conversation anywhere sexual, but kept an eye out for cues from Melissa as to whether there was any hope.

~~~~~~~

For two days he flattered and complimented her, occasionally tossing in oblique references to sex and loneliness without ever being direct about it or even trying to hint that he was asking. During their third evening together he finally received a sign that he might see a favourable outcome to his pursuit.

"So tell me again about this Out of This World place," Melissa requested as they enjoyed a bottle of Shiraz while gazing out into the galaxy.

"Getting horny or just curious?" Mike replied, his interest immediately piqued.

"A little of both really," Melissa smiled. "I mean, I can go for a week without... well, you know what, but just because I can doesn't mean I have to. And really, what better time would there be to try it out than when there's no one else around to see me? You're around of course, but it's not like you're going to reside on Entarch.

"Good points. As to what it is, it's a full sensory experience virtual reality lounge. It's like you're actually doing whatever you program in."

"You've tried it?"

"I have," Mike replied.

"And?"

"It's amazing, really. A lot of people use it to explore sexual things they might not be willing to ask of a partner, just to see if they like something. As long as it's legal, of course. Or imaginary."

"Imaginary?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah, apparently some people get off on the idea of getting down with aliens, even though no aliens have ever been encountered in our exploration of space. Think Japanese Manga and tentacles and stuff."

"Oh, um, no I don't think so," Melissa laughed nervously.

"Yeah, well, I don't think it would be reasonable for me to judge you for your fantasies no matter what they are, since basically whatever you do in there will be imaginary even if it isn't what some might call out there. For instance, multiple or same sex partners are common explorations. They can be experienced with no negotiating or awkward encounters. Interracial is also quite popular. And age differences. Older men and women that might want to try a younger partner, the MILF fantasy, that sort of thing."

"And what have you tried?"

"Most of those at some time or another," Mike laughed.

"Too much information, but I did ask. I guess it's only fair that what you said about not judging should go both ways," she laughed in return. "Are there any downsides?"

"Two main ones. Addiction is the first, and the other is reality not matching up afterwards. Some people can't get enough of it, though the cases are far less frequent than say, addiction to drugs. A lot of the time when it does happen, the addiction comes from the second issue. People get exactly what they want and they love it, but then they can't find the same experience in real life. Some people end up feeling that real life is letting them down. They either get stuck in a loop of trying weirder and weirder virtual shit, or their real relationships fail because they start demanding things a partner isn't willing to participate in."

"I guess that makes a certain sort of sense."

"It's a problem as old as porn, I think," Mike suggested.

"But not enough of a problem to recommend against trying it?" Melissa asked.

"I'd recommend trying it at least once."