Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike slipped his hands from her butt and brought them around to her breasts, fondling them gently.

"First I need to suck you Mike," Fang gasped when their heated kiss finally broke to enable them to gasp in much-needed air. She pushed herself back to stand for a moment before dropping to her knees in front of him. Her hands made quick work of the fastenings of his pants and she scooted back far enough to drag them to his ankles. Mike kicked off his shoes to help her, and within moments he was semi-naked with his hard cock exposed. Fang grabbed hold of it and cooed her appreciation before slipping her mouth over it and slobbering up and down.

Mike groaned at the sensations, and accompanying sight of Fang's pouty lips sliding up and down his cock. She paused when she reached the head, smiling at him before flicking her tongue at the slit and swirling it around. She plunged down his length again, taking him as deep as she could before holding herself in place until she gagged. With a desperate gasp of air she released him, her sloppy saliva flowing down over his cock. She stroked her hand up and down as she stood up.

"Time for a ride," she announced with a grin as she fished her thong out from under her short skirt and removed it. Bunching the saturated thong in one fist, she grabbed his cock with the other, straddled him and impaled herself.

"Oh fuck," Mike groaned as her tight pussy slid all the way down his cock. "You feel amazing!"

"I bet I do," Fang giggled. "And I know I sure as fuck smell good." Mike watched her bring the bunched thong to her face to inhale deeply of her scent before she thrust it at his face to offer him an equal opportunity. Mike breathed in deeply through his nose, enjoying the musky smell. "Open wide, Mike," she purred. Mike opened his mouth and allowed Fang to stuff her wet thong all the way inside. "That's so hot!" she exclaimed as she started bouncing up and down on him.

Mike grabbed hold of her hips and helped to exaggerate her movements, slamming her down so the sounds of their bodies slapping together echoed through the small cabin.

"I'm going to get big and fat and pregnant Mike, just like in my fantasy," Fang groaned as he lifted her slight body up and down, her hands gripping his shoulders. "I can't wait to have a big round belly and be fucked doggy-style for real."

"Fuck, Fang," Mike groaned after pulling the thong from his mouth and lifting her off his cock. He kept his hands on her body and positioned her against his desk, bending her forward over its surface. He knelt behind her and pulled her butt cheeks apart so he could tongue her pussy and asshole.

"You can do that to me some other time; right now I need your cock, Mike!" Fang wailed even though she made no move to stop what he was doing.

"And I needed a taste," he stated simply before standing back up and returned to driving his cock into her tight little twat. He grabbed a fistful of her lustrous black hair and pulled her head back as he held her hip with his left hand and fucked her hard and fast.

"Fuck yes, Mike! Fuck me hard, make me cum, Mike!" Fang urged him on, one hand stretched out in front of her on the surface of the desk. The other reached back and between her butt cheeks. Mike watched as she sank a finger to the second knuckle in her own anus. It wiggled about as she pushed back against his thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes, almost there," she gasped in her high-pitched, girly voice. Mike grunted, sweat beading on his forehead as he rammed his cock into her again and again. Fang came with a piercing wail, her body shaking on his desk. Mike shoved his cock deep inside her and could feel the contractions of her pussy on his shaft. He only gave her a brief moment of respite before grabbing both of her hips and fucking her even harder than he'd already been doing. She had to steady herself with both hands, pushing back against him so he wouldn't crush her against the desk.

He came hard with a cry of his own and Fang surprised him by joining him, orgasming for a second time as his cum flooded her womb.

"Fuck, I needed that," Fang sighed a moment or so later as Mike's erection began to subside. She reached back and pushed gently but insistently against his thigh. Mike stepped away, his cock slipping from her bald pussy. He watched as his fluid and hers slipped from between her lips. Fang slid a hand between her legs, catching it. She scooped it up and held it out between them in her hand.

"Want some?" she asked him with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I think I'll be fine thanks," he chuckled in reply.

"You're missing out," she cautioned and brought the hand to her mouth. Mike stared intently, refusing to blink as she slurped it into her mouth and licked her hand clean.

With her hand all clean, Fang retrieved her underwear. She slipped it into her small purse rather than wear it, snapping the clutch closed.

"I'll leave you to think Mike, but thanks for taking care of me."

"Anytime, Fang," he replied, pulling her in for a hug.

"No kiss?" she complained, head tilted up to meet his gaze.

"Of course, a kiss," Mike answered, bending his head to hers. He was conscious of the taste of his cum on her mouth, but wasn't about to be so shitty as to just send her on her way.

"See you soon," she said to him as she left his cabin.

"I certainly hope so," he replied." Fang flipped the back of her skirt up and gave him a flash of her tight, flat little bottom just as the door slid closed.

Mike dropped onto his bed, head spinning. Fang was pregnant, and she wanted to keep the baby. He struggled to think through the implications. Was he prepared to give up interstellar travel? If he stayed, it was unlikely that earning a living would be a problem: there was always a call for doctors in the colonies. What about her family, though? Would they accept him? He'd defiled their little girl. He doubted the fact she'd been such a willing participant would count for much. He couldn't even imagine bringing it up in his defence.

Most of the night passed with similar thoughts swirling through his head and preventing sleep. When he did finally nod off, he dreamed that three of the women he'd pulled from stasis had all ended up pregnant and found out about each other. He'd only escaped three pairs of dagger-eyes boring into him by awakening with a jolt.

~~~~~~~

Mike struggled through the following day without really coming to a decision about what he'd do with his future.

Fang found him just before dinnertime.

"Mike, have you come to a decision at all?" she asked nervously.

"I've thought of nothing else to be honest, but I can't say I've reached a decision point yet.

"Would you do me a favour and meet my family? They don't know of course, and I won't let on. I'll just tell them you're one of the ship's doctors that I happened to meet last night during the party.

"I think I owe you at least that much Fang," Mike replied.

"Fantastic. Um, could you meet me in Wong's in an hour?"

"Nothing like seizing the moment, hey?" Mike laughed. "I'll go scrub up and make myself presentable, then meet you there."

"Thanks Mike. I'll make it worth your while."

"I would have done it anyway, but I won't turn down the offer!"

Mike gave Fang a quick kiss and headed back to his quarters so he could dress appropriately. As he cleaned up and dressed, Mike became more and more nervous. Meeting Fang's parents. From what she'd told him, it was hard to conceive of their approving of even a casual friendship between them, let alone accepting that he'd put a bun in her oven. He poured himself a generous glass of scotch, dropped some ice in it and swirled the glass before taking a drink. He sat for five minutes while he finished the drink, keeping an eye on the time so he wouldn't be late.

When he arrived at Wong's, one of the ship's higher-end restaurants, he found Fang waiting for him on a padded bench just inside the open, Chinese styled entrance. She was wearing a black cheongsam stylised with moving dragons. It clung to her body in a manner that brought a smile to Mike's face as he thought about what lay beneath.

"Hey Mike, thanks so much for coming," Fang greeted him happily. "Mum and Dad are inside."

"Hi Fang," he replied, kissing her on the cheek in greeting and hugging her conservatively. "I can't believe how nervous I am."

"Oh relax, you're just here as a nice man I met, nothing more. I won't be telling them you'll have your cock buried in my ass after dinner, even though you will."

"Fang!" Mike hissed.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," she giggled. She led him into the restaurant and to the table where here parents were waiting.

"Mum, Dad, this is Doctor McAllister, the guy I told you I met last night at the party." Her parents stood to welcome him to the table.

"Mr. Woo, Mrs. Woo, it's a pleasure to meet you," Mike greeted them, shaking each of their hands in turn. He was glad he'd dressed well, given that Mr. Woo was wearing a suit, and his wife a black cheongsam that rivalled her daughters. Other than being a bit thicker about the waist, fuller in the breast and having a few more lines on her face, there was very little that would distinguish between her and her daughter.

Everyone sat down, and Mike was quickly engaged in small talk about his role on the ship and his experiences throughout his travels in space, which thanks to stasis had already spanned centuries, while he in turn asked all about their plans for their new life on Entarch.

"Have you ever considered settling down on a colony planet, Mike?" Fang's father asked.

"Funny you should ask that. I haven't until now, but I'm giving serious consideration to doing just that. If Entarch is nice enough, I may even do it sooner rather than later. The time jumps associated with this lifestyle and the stasis are sometimes hard to take. Maybe I just need to find the right woman to settle down with."

"Well, I'm sure a fine young doctor like yourself won't have too much trouble in that area. I know if Fang were to bring home a catch like yourself I wouldn't be so disappointed. It would be nice to have a doctor in the family."

"Even a Gweilo doctor Mum?" Fang asked.

"Well, better a Gweilo doctor than just a Gweilo, hey Hong?" she asked her husband.

"Indeed," he replied.

The conversation moved to other topics and dinner finished happily.

"Don't be out all hours of the night, Fang," her mother admonished. "I don't understand the need to go to these clubs on the ship, but that's young people for you. Will you be dancing the night away too, Mike?"

"I'm not sure the nightclub scene is quite my thing Mrs. Woo, but I've been known to make exceptions before."

"Oh come on Doctor, live for once," Fang urged him.

"Well if you do go, at least I'll know there's someone keeping an eye out for her," the mother wheedled. "She can be a handful."

Mike laughed. "Well just for you then Mrs. Woo, I'll tag along and make sure she doesn't get into trouble."

"What a gentleman," her mother replied with a genuine smile.

"You're not going to be a chaperone Doc," Fang protested as she dragged him in the opposite direction to which her parents were going. Mike didn't bother to point out she was headed in entirely the wrong direction if she was planning on taking him to any of the ship's nightclubs.

"So do you have a plan for where you're going Fang? I'm pretty good with my orientation on this ship, and I have to confess I have no clue.

"I'm taking you to a friend's cabin," Fang replied. "She was going clubbing and told me we could use her place."

"Um, we could just use my cabin you know."

"Yeah, but this way is more fun. Besides, I don't want to risk Mum and Dad looking you up and knocking on your door to see if I've gone to your cabin with you. They can be pretty suspicious at times. Here we are!"

Fang entered a code into the access panel and the door slid aside with a hiss. It was a small cabin, and given the clothes strewn about the place, it was occupied by a young woman who either didn't care what visitors would think or wasn't expecting any.

"Nice place," Mike observed sarcastically.

"Hey, we're not here to admire the décor," Fang reprimanded him, turning to face him as the door slid closed. Mike felt her tug on his hand and he stepped in close to her. She tilted her face up and he lowered his mouth to hers, slipping his tongue between her lips. Fang's hands immediately assaulted the fastenings of his pants, and within moments she was pushing them down.

He held her bottom lip between his teeth for a moment, but Fang was already dropping into a squat, dragging his pants and underwear down to free his cock. She seized it and sucked it in enthusiastically. Mike dropped his hands to her head and ran his fingers through her hair as he encouraged her motions, pushing his cock into her mouth as he pulled her head toward him. He was rock hard in moments.

"Let me taste you, Fang," he groaned, pulling her to her feet. He kissed her again, his fingers seeking out the fastenings of her cheongsam. Fang turned to present him with the best angle to access them and he slowly released them one by one, enjoying the slow revelation of her body, particularly when he pulled the front panel aside to reveal a lack of anything beneath. His eyes drank in the sight of her breasts and he pushed the garment back over her shoulders. The silk slipped off Fang's arms and puddled on the floor behind her. He turned her, pulled her hair aside and dropped his lips to her neck, kissing and nibbling at the deliciously soft skin. His tongue ran up her neck until he captured her pierced earlobe and sucked it gently, his hands slipping around to cup her tiny breasts. Her nipples were delightfully stiff and he pulled on them firmly, enjoying the pleasured gasp he drew from Fang.

After momentarily grinding his hard cock against her butt, he placed his hands around her waist, amazed at how tiny it was, his fingers almost meeting. He picked her up and carried her to the bed, crossing the small cabin in four strides.

"So strong, Mike," Fang gushed as she was lifted from the floor. He turned her as he crossed the cabin so he was able to place her on the bed facing him. He then pushed her so she lay back on the bed with her legs tipped up into the air. He grabbed her ankles, pushed her knees up toward her chest, and knelt down beside the bed. He made quick work of removing her thong, then drove his tongue into her pussy as she spread her legs wide for him. He thrust his tongue in and out and licked all over her bald pussy lips, delighting in the taste of her.

"Lick my butt hole too, Mike," Fang pleaded. He swirled his tongue in and around her pussy, then slid it down to her puckered little anus. She gave a little squeal and a cry of pleasure as he teased her, flicking his tongue up and down over the entrance to her butt. He stabbed at it, pushing so his tongue penetrated ever so slightly, and at the same time brought a hand down so he could rub her clit with his thumb while he pleasured her anus. Fang squirmed around on the bed, giving little high-pitched yips of pleasure. Mike kept working her pussy and ass, alternating fingers and tongue from one to the other as her moans grew louder and her body more agitated. He had two fingers deep in her ass when she cried out that she needed his cock.

Mike stood and finished undressing properly while admiring Fang's naked form.

"My belly's going to get all big and round Mike," she purred, hands running all over her currently flat belly as she watched him take his top off. "I can't wait until my little titties swell and my belly grows."

"You'll be just as sexy as you are now Fang," Mike groaned. "But for now, why don't we just make sure you really are pregnant by putting some more cum in you."

"But I want it in my butt, Mike," Fang contested. He moved over her on the bed and rubbed the head of his cock against her wet pussy lips. When the position was right he gave it a thrust and slid effortlessly inside her.

"God, you're wonderfully tight," he moaned.

"I love being full of your cock, Mike," Fang replied happily as he started working in and out of her. She pulled her knees up and apart as he loomed over her, propped up over her with his arms as he thrust vigorously with his hips, working his whole length rapidly in and out.

"Roll over, Fang," Mike requested after several minutes of hard fucking. "I'm going to drill your ass from behind." He pulled out and Fang eagerly scrambled onto her hands and knees. Mike pulled her tight little butt cheeks apart and spat directly on her anus and then on his cock. He pushed the head against her starfish and watched as it opened to accept him. Fang pushed back against him and the head of his cock gradually forced itself through the tight ring of her anus.

"OOOhhh fuck," Fang groaned. Mike paused for a while, allowing her to adjust to the invasion. Once he felt her push against him again he joined in, then pulled back slightly and thrust again, working deeper. Each time he pulled back he spat on the point where their bodies were joined to help lubricate their movement as he thrust back in again.

"Wait Mike," Fang said abruptly, and he stopped immediately. Fang leaned forward, slipping from his cock.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"Oh yes, I just thought that maybe Lucy has a toy around here somewhere. I want to have my pussy and my ass filled at the same time!"

"God, you had me worried," Mike laughed.

"Awww, aren't you sweet?" she called back as she started rummaging in the drawers beside her friend's bed.

"What makes you think she's likely to have something?"

"Girl talk Mike," Fang laughed as she pulled a smooth, pink, eight-inch vibrator from the drawer. She kept rummaging as she added, "It's amazing what we girls share with each other when we get to chatting. Here it is!" She brandished a tube of lubricant and then returned triumphantly to the bed.

"So what's going where?" Mike asked as she started to arrange herself on the bed again.

"Once it's gone in the butt it mustn't go back in the other place," Fang declared, "So you go back into the rear and I'll work this in my pussy." Mike knelt behind her on the bed, took the lube from her and applied it to both his cock and her anus. When he pushed back inside her, the added lubricant saw him slide in with far less effort. He slowly worked his cock back and forth, penetrating her with increasingly long smooth strokes of his cock until he was buried to the root.

"Fuck, that feels so deep," Fang purred. She wiggled around in front of him, her butt moving around on his cock. Mike felt it the moment she started to push the vibrator into her pussy. The hard plastic was readily apparent through the flesh separating ass from pussy. He held still as she worked it into a position she was comfortable with, and then he started slowly working his cock in and out again. He held her butt cheeks apart and watched his flesh sinking inside her and then reappearing as he pulled back. As he drove his cock entirely within her again, Fang activated the vibrator.

"Holy shit!" Mike exclaimed as intense vibrations echoed through his shaft. "Is that thing on max or something?"

"It's the only way to have it," Fang purred happily. "Fuck my ass Mike, I'm going to cum any second now and I want your spunk up my butt when I do!" She was panting as she spoke, the vibrator lodged deep in her pussy. Mike grabbed her hips and fucked her harder and faster, the tight ring of her ass muscle gliding along his shaft with every pull and thrust.

Fang gave a squeal of joy and started spasming on the bed, falling away from Mike, but catching herself just before his cock slipped entirely from her butt. He drove it back in again and came within seconds, spewing his load up her ass. The vibrations stopped as his cock pulsed with each ejaculation. He simply held himself deep up her bum until he was done. Fang fell forward onto the bed, her body heaving with ecstasy.