Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're doing it right now?"

'Yup. I'm so fucking horny honey, I need to do this right now." Mike knew that once again there was no point arguing. He extricated himself from their tangle of legs and rolled to where he could access the drawer. He had a feeling that if he picked the smallest toy in there, she'd tell him to go back and get the biggest one, so he went for something that wasn't too threatening, but that he felt he could enjoy.

"Nice choice," Fang said approvingly. Now get on all fours like you did for Miss Angelsea." Mike did as he was asked, and Fang lumbered herself around until she was behind him, but off to the side slightly. She grabbed his hard cock from between his legs and pulled it back behind him like she'd seen happen in the vision. Mike felt her lips and tongue caress the head of his cock. She slobbered over him, and then her hand milked him briefly before she released him. Mike prepared himself for what he knew was coming next. He felt the lubricant running down over his anus and onto his nut sac. Then the cold hard end of the dildo was pressing against his butt. He took a deep breath then exhaled, relaxing as Fang pushed the toy inside him.

She grabbed his cock with her other hand as she drove the toy up his butt. The combined pleasure of her hand and the invasion in his ass had him close to cumming, his body shaking.

"Don't you dare cum yet Mike," Fang said, slapping his ass hard with the hand that had held his cock.

"Not sure if I'm going to have a choice here, baby," he moaned.

"Well then, maybe I should go a little easier on you."

He felt the toy pulled from his ass. He went to move, but Fang told him to stay in place.

The bed shook and wobbled as Fang moved about, Mike looking back over his shoulder to see what she was up to. She finished digging in her drawer of fun and emerged brandishing another butt plug. It was even larger than the one currently lodged in her own ass.

"This should do the trick," she declared triumphantly, returning to her position behind him. She lubricated it and worked it into his ass. "Now we can get back into the position you were in before, and at least if you accidentally go off, it will be in my pussy.

They watched the remainder of the vision together. Fang used every trick she knew and kept Mike on the edge of cumming for two hours. His balls ached and he was feeling tortured by the time they were done.

"Poor baby," Fang laughed at him. "How about I let you cum now? Would you like to do that?"

"God, you know I would," he groaned.

"Know what I want, Mike?"

"Tell me, baby."

"I want you to cum all over my fat pregnant titties and belly. I want your hot sticky Gweilo cum all over me. I want to sit on the end of the bed and you can stand in front of me and hose me with it."

"Such a dirty little girl aren't you?" he groaned even as he moved off the bed to accommodate her dirty little wishes.

Fang positioned herself at the edge of the bed, her thighs spread to accommodate her advanced pregnancy. Mike stood between them, his erection as hard as it had ever been and straining toward the ceiling. Fang encircled the base of his cock with a thumb and forefinger, holding him gently, clearly being careful not to overstimulate him until she was truly ready. She lowered her mouth over his cock head and sucked gently. Mike nearly exploded instantly.

"Are you ready, baby?" she asked.

"You know I am."

"Wank yourself, Mike. Wank your hot cum out and hose me." She leaned back just a little and Mike gazed down over her wondrous body. He took his cock in hand and stroked furiously. Within moments he came harder than he could ever remember, ropes of his seed spraying from his cock to splatter over her. He was light-headed from the intensity as he saw her tits covered, his cum running down between them and flowing over her swollen belly.

Fang's hands slid over her taut skin, rubbing his seed into her skin, sweeping it up and over her erect brown nipples.

"So much cum," she declared gleefully, scooping some up with two fingers and bringing it to her lips.

Mike had no answer for her, too captivated by the vision.

"I love you Mike," Fang declared, pupils dilated, face flushed.

"And I love you, Fang. You know all my worst secrets now."

"At least I can accept them Mike. You haven't scared me off. And if nothing else, through the whole range of what you showed me you managed to demonstrate that there's a decent man at your core. You learned from your mistakes Mike and that's very reassuring for me.

They washed off together and returned to bed to sleep until late in the morning.

~~~~~~~

"I'm so ready," Fang moaned. "I can't believe it's still three days until I'm due."

"Well, Amy managed to get us reservations at that amazing new French place that's opened up, so I hope you can at least make it through until tomorrow."

"Ugh, food. Maybe by tonight I might actually be interested in some."

"Well, I can at least give you a massage for now if you like," Mike offered.

"That would be wonderful, honey."

Mike escorted his very pregnant girlfriend into the hottest restaurant in town. The service was spectacular, the food sensational, but Mike struggled to truly enjoy it. He couldn't believe how nervous he was. He lasted until the main course was done before he reached across the table and took Fang's hand in his.

"Fang, you know I love you right?" he asked.

"I do," she smiled in return.

"There's part of me that wishes I could be exactly what your parents were looking for. A nice, rich Chinese boy who courted you and won your parents over, then married you and gave you the best life you could ever have."

"But you have won them over Mike, they adore you."

"Let me finish," mike interjected with a smile. "Part of me wishes that I could have been that guy, but most of me is ecstatic with just having you in my life. As unconventional as our beginnings may have been, I'm almost perfectly satisfied with where we are now."

"Almost?" Fang asked, her curiosity clearly piqued. "What could possibly be missing?"

"This," Mike replied, pulling a ring from his pocket. An enormous diamond sat upon a white gold ring with veins of jade through it. "Fang, before you have our child, will you agree to marry me? Will you be the happiness in my life forever?"

"Oh my god! Yes!" Fang exclaimed. "I can't believe you actually asked!"

"Well there was one last hurdle, and that was the secrets I held about my journey to Entarch. I always had reservations that if you knew what I had actually done, especially some of the details, you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"I get where you're coming from baby, but if you haven't worked it out yet, I'm a horny little sexpot Mike. I can't say I agree with how you went about what you did, but I can totally understand the why. I mean, if you had offered me the chance to go through a massive cock hunt onboard, I totally would have. So yes, I accept you for who you are. I even love you for who you are. And who knows, maybe we'll find even more ways to expand our sexual horizons. I kind of liked Amy's hands on my belly, you know."

"Now you're just trying to make me horny," Mike accused her.

"Well, you're a doctor. You know that sex can bring on labour right?"

"I've heard the rumour," he grinned.

"Well then, there's just four things we have to do," Fang told him.

"Four?" Mike asked.

"Yep, four. One, eat our desserts; two, tell my parents we're going to be bound together by more than just the little sprog in my belly; three, go home and have so much wild sex the little bugger actually comes out and four, live happily ever after."

"You know, I like the sound of all of that!"

~~~~~~~

"Next time I tell you to put a baby in me, remind me that it fucking hurts when they come out!" Fang screamed at Mike as she panted and gasped and recovered from her latest contraction.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to say when I'm about to fill you with cum," Mike laughed.

"So like how dilated am I?"

"Fully dilated, baby. It won't be long now."

"Long for you or long for me?" Fang groaned in agony as another contraction hit. They were joined by their midwife returning to the delivery room.

"Everything under control Doctor McAllister?" she asked.

"Yes Gwin, it's all going perfectly, as much as Fang might disagree with me," Mike replied.

Mike stood by his wife, reassuring and comforting her (and enduring some major abuse without complaint) while Gwin moved between Fang's legs to monitor their baby's progress.

"Only a couple more pushes," Gwin advised some time later. Mike moved to join her in o delivering their child.

Later, when the pushing and screaming and pain were over, Mike presented their newborn son to his fiancée.

"It's a healthy little boy, Fang," he declared, "your mother isn't going to disown us," smoothing her sweat-slicked hair from her brow.

"Amazing," she replied tiredly while cradling the baby.

~~~~~~~

"Mike, I'd like to officially welcome you to the family," Hong said to him. "As traditional as Lan and I have always been, we know the times we live in, and ultimately we couldn't have asked for a better man for our Fang. We know you'll be a wonderful father and husband."

"Thank you, Hong. You have my word I'll do everything I can to live up to your expectations." They shook hands and Hong took a seat in the wedding hall. Mike smiled at Lan who sat nursing her grandson, then turned to wait for his bride as the music started and the doors opened to reveal her approach.

In that moment, he knew that everything was going to work out wonderfully.

END OF INTERSTELLAR SEX DREAMS