Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this is wonderful," Lan gushed, glancing around. "When are you going to tell me who the mystery person is that got you such amazing tickets Mike?"

"I think I must continue to leave that to be a surprise, Lan."

"So mysterious!"

Having identified their seats, they stood nearby and made small talk with other guests who were arriving and sitting nearby. Mike smiled when he saw Amy making her way through the crowd toward the table. She was wearing a blue silk dress that shimmered with every step she took. It was high-necked and ankle length, nowhere near as revealing as Fang's and yet every bit as sexy. Her face broke out in a wide smile when she spotted him from a couple of tables away.

"Here's our benefactress now," Mike announced to Fang and her family as Amy arrived.

"Fang, Lan, Hong, I'd like to introduce you to Amy Berloo, one of Entarch's newest and brightest architects! Amy, this is my girlfriend and soon to be mother of our child, Fang, and her parents, Lan and Hong Woo."

"Berloo? Like the First Ward?" Lan asked.

"Yes, precisely like that," Amy replied. "She's my mother."

"Your mother?" Lan repeated redundantly.

"Indeed," Amy confirmed with a smile.

"Oh my, is there any chance we might get to meet her?"

"Oh yes, she'll definitely stop by."

'Did you hear that, Hong?" Lan asked her husband.

"Of course I did silly woman, I'm right here," Hong replied with a roll of his eyes but also a teasing grin.

"How good is that, Mum? Isn't Mike the best?" Fang bubbled to her mother, pulling Mike close possessively.

"He does seem to be one of the good ones," Lan agreed.

"How far along are you, Fang?" Amy asked politely as they all took their seats.

"Eight months, but I feel ready to burst already."

"Really, but you're tiny! I would have thought six months at the most. I can only hope that I'm as lucky when it's my turn."

Oh, you're too kind. Really I'm just a bloated whale."

"Huh, I doubt that very much. She's gorgeous, isn't she Mike?"

"That's what I tell her every day," Mike replied with a smile, hugging Fang close.

The Master of Ceremonies announced it was time for everyone to be seated for the meal and advised them the first speaker would be addressing them shortly. The crowd settled in properly, pouring drinks and waiting for the proceedings to begin. Lan had managed to snag the seat next to Amy and was bending her ear. Mike gave Amy an apologetic look. She just smiled in return, clearly a willing victim.

Mike made sure to devote as much of his attention as he could to Fang, conscious of how she might take it if he were to spend too much time talking to any of the other attractive women at the table, especially Amy.

Between courses Amy excused herself, telling Lan and the rest of the table that she was obligated to mingle and help with the fundraising. Several other members of the table also left to mix with friends and acquaintances. Lan took the opportunity to seek out some of her own friends to let them know who she was sitting with and how close to the front of the room she was. It was a good-natured game that she played with her friends. Sometimes she was the one at the back of the room and other times she was fortunate enough to be the one in prime position. One didn't let the opportunity to rub it in slide.

Mike didn't like to leave Fang behind, but he was obligated to do at least a little glad-handing, and since Fang's feet were hurting again, she encouraged him to venture forth for a while, "But not for too long, please."

"Mike," Amy called happily, coming up behind him amongst the crowd.

"Amy," he greeted her, turning as she approached.

"Eight months? That's um, pretty tight from the time of our arrival isn't it?"

"What can I say, you saw what those parties were like. And it only takes one slip."

"She's a delight, Mike. I hope you're very happy."

"Huh, you haven't had much chance to talk to her, you've been too busy being talked at by her mother."

"Yeah, but I can tell. And her mother is a darling, even if she does dominate a conversation."

"They really are good people, Amy. I'll swap seats with you for the next course though, so you can get a break. If your parents plan on stopping by, give them fair warning, though."

"I already have," Amy replied with a laugh. "I managed to catch up with Mother a few moments ago. First to make sure that she would come past our table, and secondly to let her know what she was in for."

"Well thank you for that. You have no idea how good that is for my future family relations."

"I have a fair idea now," Amy laughed. "I think we're about to be summoned back. I'll let you go that way and I'll circle around the other."

"We can return together, Amy."

"Really? I saw some of the looks Fang was giving me."

"No, I'd rather be out in the open Amy, and she's told me she can handle our friendship so long as I never make her feel like a third wheel. I'm trying very hard to be as honest as I possibly can here. I haven't proposed to her yet, but it's close. She knows all about the infatuation I had for you, and I think she's forgiven me."

"You're a good man, Mike. She's lucky to have you. I know I'll have my moments of 'what if' now that you're off the market. But I think a political arrangement is in my future."

"That didn't die out thousands of years ago?"

"I think it cycles. The expansion into space has meant there have been plenty of opportunities for a variety of forms of government and ways and means keeping things under control."

"Well I sure hope you end up happy, Amy. It would break my heart if I thought you weren't."

"You'd better stay in touch then, because I think knowing you is going to help with my happiness, Mike, now that we each know our boundaries."

They arrived back at the table and Mike immediately gave Fang a kiss.

"All good?" he checked with her.

"Oh yes, I just didn't feel like waddling around the room and dodging chairs."

"Well, I thought Amy and I should swap seats, what do you think? You can get to know her a bit, and I'll entertain your mother and give Amy a little break."

"Probably a nice idea for Amy," Fang grinned, all too aware of her mother's ability to talk someone's ear off.

"I love you, Fang," Mike declared.

"I love you too, Mike."

The main course was served and just prior to completing it, Amy signalled Mike to switch seats again, which they achieved moments before Amy's mother arrived at the table. Mike supressed the belly laugh that threatened to escape when he saw the excitement on Lan's face.

"Lan, I'd like you to meet my mother Catherine, the First Ward," Amy said warmly. "Mom, this is my dear new friend Lan Woo and her husband Hong."

Lan couldn't believe her ears and sprang to her feet and said with surprising grace and a short bow, "It's so lovely to meet you Ma'am."

"Please, call me Catherine. May I call you Lan?"

Mike knew Amy's introduction calling Lan her 'dear friend', plus those two brief sentences were worth gold to Lan. He could just see her trying to contain her excitement as she told her friends she was on a first name basis with the First Ward and her daughter's dear friend. He didn't track the conversation beyond the initial introduction.

He waited patiently until Amy had introduced her mother to Fang and himself, and then was pleased when the First Ward, or rather Catherine, gushed over the fact that they were expecting parents and graciously noting the fact that she looked forward to a day when she too could call herself Grandmother.

"You absolutely must bring them for a visit when they've had the baby," Catherine instructed her daughter.

Mike laughed when Lan nearly died on the spot. He just knew that if Amy were to follow up on the request that Fang's mother would tag along for the visit.

The First Ward moved on, continuing to circulate through the room, meeting and greeting. Lan was as happy as he'd ever seen her, and the night was perfect. Fang appeared to be getting along famously with Amy, and he relaxed far more than he would have thought possible.

"Hey Fang, care to dance with me?" Amy asked his girlfriend at one point.

"Not sure I can move very well, I can't even see my own feet," Fang protested.

"Oh come on, live a little," Amy pushed.

Mike was surprised when Fang agreed, and the two ladies made their way onto the crowded dance floor. He watched curiously as they started moving to the rhythm of the music. He was surprised at how closely the two of them danced together, but put it down to the limited space the crowd allowed them. He was about to turn his attention elsewhere when he saw Amy's hands roaming all over Fang's belly. His attention was dragged away by Lan and before he could look back, the two girls were back at the table. Mike looked curiously at Fang, but she didn't seem inclined to offer any comment. He didn't push her about it, and soon the next course of their meal was being served.

The rest of the evening passed without anything else particularly noteworthy happening until Fang leaned over and told informed Mike she was tired and would like to leave.

They bade farewell to her parents, Amy and the other occupants of the table they'd met, and Mike escorted her out to a transport pod.

"That was a fun night, yeah? I think I managed to hit the jackpot for your parents." Mike suggested once they were on their way home.

"Oh Mike, you know you did," Fang laughed.

"And you seemed to get on with Amy surprisingly well. I have to admit I was a little nervous how you'd treat her after I told you how much I'd liked her."

"Well, luckily for you she was lovely, and she didn't show any signs of wanting you back. If she'd done that, I might have stuck a fork in her eye. Turns out she's not a bad dancer either."

Mike was taken aback at the violent suggestion, but didn't comment. "I was surprised at the dancing," he admitted.

"So was I. She was certainly closer to me than I expected, but then maybe that was just this belly closing the gap."

"I noticed that."

"The funny thing was, she asked me if she could feel my belly. I mean lots of people do that and like sometimes it can be really offensive like I've told you, but she'd taken the time to at least get to know me a little, so I let her. The weird thing was how it just seemed to blend with her dancing, it was strangely sensual."

"Yeah, it certainly looked like it was a bit more than the usual hand on the belly."

"So you noticed that too?" Fang asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I tend to keep an eye on anyone showing an overly-intimate interest in my dream girl."

Fang got a playful look in her eyes. "Could it be that you'd be jealous? Imagine if I managed to bed the woman who'd been such a target of your affections. Would you be able to handle it?"

Mike was already picturing Amy and Fang together and found he needed to adjust his crotch.

"Oh it's like that is it, you like the idea?"

"Well the images it provokes aren't unappealing."

"Too bad I didn't get the impression that that's where she was going with it then. I quite like the idea of having sex in front of you. It would serve you right, you conniver." The words of that last bit were a bit harsh, but the tone was still playful.

"Not sure I'd be able to remain just a spectator."

"Not sure you'd have a choice," Fang laughed. "Dang, now you're getting me horny, Mike. Even hornier than Amy was getting me when her hands were caressing our baby."

"I'm not exactly unaffected myself," Mike replied, outlining his hard cock in the leg of his trousers.

"If I weren't such a whale I might get that out and suck it," Fang groaned.

"I keep telling you you're not big, Fang."

"I know, but you're not the one having to carry this watermelon around in front of you," she replied, her hands caressing her bulging belly. "I so want to suck you, but there's no way I could manage to manoeuvre into position in this little pod."

"It's okay, we'll be home soon enough." Mike moved across the pod and sat beside her, turning her face to his with a finger on her chin. Their lips met and interlocked, tongues swirling in a familiar dance.

"There's something I want to do tonight Mike."

"Oh? Is it something I'm going to enjoy?"

"I'm pretty sure you'll like the results," Fang smiled.

"So what did you have in mind, gorgeous?"

"I want a movie night. I want to watch some of the recordings you made on the way to Entarch."

"Um, really? Is that a good idea?"

'It is," Fang replied emphatically. "I want to see all of them before this baby arrives. Including the ones you recorded of your playmates in Out of this World, and don't tell me you didn't because I know you too well."

"You're right of course, and I did promise you could see them sometime," Mike sighed. The transport pod arrived at their apartment and Mike opened the door before stepping aside and letting Fang precede him inside. Mike grabbed hold of her hand and turned her back to face him. He took her in his arms, his hands roaming over her body, and kissed her with every bit of passion he had. He felt it returned equally.

"You really do look amazing, Fang," he whispered before stepping back to admire her again. "But you don't need clothes to look amazing. Let's get you out of this dress and into our bed."

"I like the sound of that," Fang replied. They went through to the bedroom and Mike stripped her out of the dress, hands and lips taking advantage of each new patch of skin he revealed as he did so. When her breasts were freed he sucked her nipples hungrily while his hands worked her dress down to her hips. He knelt before her, planting kisses on the taut skin of her rounded belly. The tight fabric of the dress slithered to the floor and Mike took hold of her tiny thong. He dragged that down her legs as well before standing and guiding Fang backwards onto the bed.

Fang sat before leaning back on the bed. Mike spread her legs apart and knelt again, kissing his way eagerly over her thighs before they clamped together and stopped his advance.

"Not now Mike, hang my dress up carefully, get undressed and get into bed with me," Fang instructed him. He knew better than to argue with her and so did as she asked. When they were nestled together in bed, Fang asked him to cast the recordings from his ocular onto their viewscreen.

Mike was nervous as the sexual history of his journey started to play out on the viewscreen. No matter how brutally honest he'd been when he'd described all that he'd done, this was truly a case where a picture, especially an unedited movie with warts and all, was truly worth well in excess of a thousand words. Fang would have a no-holds-barred look at the unvarnished truth. From the way that Fang had been talking on the way back to the apartment and from her demeanour, he thought she would be okay, but that didn't stop him from worrying that something in the series of encounters would sour her desire for a continued relationship.

As she watched Mike's recording of Melissa's experimental lesbian experience, her hand found his cock beneath the covers and stroked him gently. Mike found himself thrusting at her hand.

"Don't get too excited yet, there's got to be a fair bit to go, based on what you told me." Fang said to him. "And you're not allowed to unload until I say so."

Mike just groaned in response. If she kept teasing him throughout the entire viewing, he was in for a significant ache in his balls by the time they were done.

Of course, Fang was the next of the girls that came up in the view stream. She perked up at the sight of herself on the video, commenting on how tiny and hot she was, prior to swelling up with her pregnancy. Her unmitigated pleasure combined with what they were watching had him as hard as he'd ever been.

"I look good with your cock in my mouth," Fang drawled as she watched herself suck him for the first time. "Wow, that really was a tease, wasn't it?" her hand stroking his erection purposefully. "I shouldn't have been so mean, maybe I can make it up to you while we watch." She pushed the bedcover down until he was exposed, then wriggled around on the bed until her head was resting on his belly. She slipped her mouth over his cock and suckled on him while they continued to watch.

"How jealous of that massive black cock were you when you watched this the first time, Mike?"

"Well I wasn't jealous of the cock, so to speak. I mean like I said to you at the time, no one's ever complained about what I'm packing, but I was jealous of what you were doing to it."

"Well at least I've done all that to you now," Fang said happily.

"And then some," Mike agreed, groaning as Fang plunged her mouth down until he bumped against the back of her throat.

"You've even fucked me pregnant," she purred.

"Hopefully not for the last time."

"Definitely not for the last time," Fang purred around the head of his cock. "You know, we need to make sure there are some more movies of us, Mike. I hope you have records of fucking me throughout my pregnancy?"

"I do sweetie, I do," Mike admitted.

"Mmmm, fabulous. It'll be fun to watch them together one day. Now, who was the next woman?"

"Oluchi, a Nigerian woman," Mike replied.

"Ooo, exotic," Fang cooed just as the first image of her came into view. "Well, you certainly picked some hot women, Mike."

"That was kind of the whole premise, getting to fuck some of the hottest women on the ship."

Fang went back to sucking his cock, one hand squeezing his nuts gently as she watched Mike and Oluchi paint each other and then fuck. Mike squeezed her breast and ass alternately as his hand roamed over her body.

"Mike, can you do something for me please?"

"Anything, baby."

"Get one of my butt plugs for me?"

"Of course." Mike's rock-hard cock slipped from Fang's grasp and he rolled to the side so he could reach the drawer where Fang stashed her toys. He pulled out her favourite butt plug and some lube before rolling back to Fang. It wasn't long before he'd lodged the plug firmly in her ass.

"God, I love that feeling," Fang said, kissing Mike. "Now, enough sucking, I want your cock in my pussy while we watch the next bit."

Fang lay on her back and Mike arranged himself so that he was laying essentially perpendicular to her, legs entwined and cock deep in her pussy. They resumed watching, with Mary coming to consciousness.

"You certainly experimented across the spectrum, didn't you Mike?" Fang commented, clearly surprised he'd picked someone Mary's age.

"Well, it seemed like a good opportunity to sample a range of experiences and body types," he replied honestly.

"And your favourite was?"

"Definitely a petite little Asian girl."

"Lucky, really."

"Indeed," he agreed.

"Anything else and I was going to have to kick you out."

"That's pretty extreme."

"Probably, but at least you won't have to find out. Now let's watch the next bit, Mike, I'm really enjoying this." Mike had paused the vision while he'd fetched Fang's butt plug. He was slightly nervous about the next one.

"Ohhh, you like a bit of school play do you?" she asked when she saw his view of Mary at the front of the class almost busting out of her blouse.

"It was her fantasy not mine, but yes, it was fun," Mike replied as Fang ground around on his cock. When it reached the point where the dildo was shoved up his butt, Fang got very excited.

"You've been holding out on me Mike!" she exclaimed. "Why haven't we ever tried that?"

"I guess it just never came up."

"I bet," Fang grinned. "It's going to now, though."

"Really?" Mike asked.

"Oh yes. That looks hot as hell. Makes me wish I had a nice big strap-on to fuck you with. But until I get you one I'll settle for one of my toys. Why don't choose one for me, sweetie?"