Interview with a Sex Addict

Story Info
Lisa describes her life as a sex addict.
14.7k words
4.54
22.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

"Good morning, listeners. I'm Rachael Gibbs. Welcome to All Things Sexual, a weekly podcast exploring the erotic, sensual, and perverse. Today we are delighted to have Lisa Simmons with us. Lisa is twenty-one years old and looks like the girl next door. She's cute and wholesome with long dark hair and big brown innocent eyes. Don't let that deceive you. Lisa fucks more men in a month than most women do in a lifetime. At five foot five and one hundred twenty pounds, she knows how to use her shapely body to get what she wants. We're glad you could join us, Lisa."

"Hi Rachael. It's good to be here."

"Lisa, how would you describe your sex life in general terms? For example, do you consider yourself a sex addict?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure what that means. I certainly don't think of myself that way. I'm just a girl who loves sex. I think about it all the time. I think about it at work, when I'm out with friends, when riding the bus or train to work, and when I go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning. I don't just think about sex either. I masturbate several times a day and I fuck a lot of guys. If that makes me a sex addict, then I guess I am one."

"When you say you fuck a lot of guys, could you give us a scope? How many different men have you fucked?"

"That's really hard to say, Rachael. I probably, on average, fuck three or four different guys a week, but they're often ones I met previously. I also give a lot of blowjobs where we don't fuck, so if you count those, I may have had sex with as many as two hundred men."

"And you're only twenty-one," Rachael commented. "Where do you find the men that you fuck, or do they find you?"

"I find them in different places. Clubs and bars always have guys that are looking, but sometimes I go to places where men hang out like hardware stores and bowling alleys. I try to hook up with men that are safe and aren't going to cause complications. Married men are the best. They just want sex, not a relationship. I don't have anyone I fuck on a regular basis, except maybe the building super, but I often run into the same men at bars and clubs."

"Where do you go to have sex? Certainly not their place if they're married. Do you bring them back to your apartment or go to a motel?"

"I never bring them back to my place. I wouldn't want them to know where I lived. To be honest, finding a place to fuck is often a problem. Sometimes we go to a motel, but I often end up in bathrooms, storage rooms, cars, trucks, behind buildings, in alleyways, up against a tree, or anywhere else where we can find a little privacy."

"Variety certainly keeps it interesting. Tell me, Lisa, is there a particular kind of sex you like more than others?"

"I love getting fingered, licked, and fucked in the pussy. What girl doesn't? I also love to suck cock... I mean really love it. There is something so erotic about feeling a man's hard flesh sliding between my lips and pushing deep into my mouth and throat. I feel like such a slut when I get face fucked and have spit drooling from my chin and mascara running down my cheeks."

"What about anal?"

"Yes, I definitely like it up the ass, and getting fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time is especially intense."

"Do you have any limits on what you won't do?"

"I can't think of much I haven't done or tried sexually. I've been in gang-bangs with as many as twenty men. I've been choked, spanked, tied, gagged, blindfolded, and fisted. Cum has been splattered across literally every inch of my body. I've even been peed on. No one's ever hurt me, but I don't mind rough sex. In fact, I like it."

"What about sex with other women?"

"I've been in threesomes and foursomes with other girls, so yes, I've eaten pussy, but I don't tend to hook up with other women one on one. Getting fucked by a strap-on just isn't the same as a big hard throbbing cock."

"You've certainly been around the world so to speak. Has your obsession with sex been something that happened gradually over time or was there a specific event that triggered it?"

"A little of both really. I fooled around in high school, but who doesn't? Sex was more of a curiosity than an obsession. After high school, I dated a boy who was a year older. We fucked maybe three or four times a week. It was good, but I found myself fantasizing about having sex with other partners, and sometimes with more than one at a time. I began to masturbate more often, and occasionally gave blowjobs to guys I knew who stopped by the grocery store. Sometimes we fucked."

"So you were dating one guy and fucking him on a regular basis," Rachael summarized, "And sucking cocks of pretty much anyone who asked, occasionally fucking them as well. On top of that you were masturbating more frequently. Were you concerned that maybe things were getting out of control?"

"Not really. I knew that I might be oversexed compared to my friends, but I never felt like it was something I couldn't handle. It was when Uncle Nick came to visit that sex became more of an obsession."

"What was different about Uncle Nick, and who was he?" Rachael asked.

"He was my dad's younger brother. He was really cool and had always been someone I could talk to if I needed grown-up advice. Anyway, I was still living at home when he came to live with us. His wife had just divorced him. Uncle Nick quit his job and stayed with us while he was trying to figure out what to do with his life.

"I was nineteen and still working at the grocery store part time, so I was home a lot with him while Mom and Dad were working. One afternoon we were sitting on the couch watching some stupid show on TV when he asked how my sex life was going. He knew I had fooled around a lot in high school, so I didn't mind telling him pretty much everything, including how often I masturbated.

"He laughed and said probably not as much as he did. He told me I was sexy and put his arm around me. The next thing I knew we were kissing and he was squeezing my tits. His hand went under my top and inside my bra. By this time, my pussy was throbbing like crazy.

"I didn't care if he was my uncle. I desperately needed his cock inside me. My hand went to his lap. I could feel that he was already hard. I pulled down his zipper and unbuckled his pants. He pushed them down to his knees. His big cock, and it was really big, poked up from his lap. I leaned over and swirled my tongue across the knob, then took it into my mouth.

"I love sucking cock, and was determined to show him how good I was at it. My lips flew up and down his hard flesh while my fingers massaged his balls. I think he was surprised when I took him into my throat and swallowed the entire length. His hand pushed into the back of my shorts and panties. His fingers slipped between my ass cheeks until they reached my dripping pussy.

"I shifted to give him a better angle. He buried two fingers up my cunt. My lips slid back up his cock and my tongue fluttered across the underside of his knob. His fingers probed deeper. My pussy clenched and dribbled juices all over his hand. I plunged my lips back down his cock, bobbing my head up and down and fucking him with my mouth. Um, am I being too graphic?"

"Not at all, Lisa," Rachael replied, shifting in her seat. "Our listeners love details. I am curious, however, what made this different from your other sexual experiences?"

"It was so much more intense," Lisa explained. "Maybe it was because he was older. Most of the boys I fooled around with just wanted to cum as quickly as they could. Uncle Nick wanted to make it last. Anyway, by this time my pussy was screaming for his cock. I sat up and pushed down my shorts. Uncle Nick rolled me onto my back and helped remove them along with my panties.

"He didn't fuck me right away. He pushed my legs back and buried his face between my thighs. It wasn't the first time someone had licked my pussy, but in the past all anyone had done was slobber all over my pussy before they fucked me. He kissed it gently in the same way he would kiss me on the mouth, and fluttered his tongue across my clit before pushing it into me. He licked and sucked and fingered me until I was shaking and smearing cunt juice all over his face.

"When I didn't think I could take any more pleasure, he slid up my body and pinned my knees to my shoulders. His hard cock slipped between my folds and found my opening. He thrust hard, plunging it deep into my body. I screamed as another orgasm tore through me. He fucked me hard and fast, sending me spinning into a series of orgasmic spasms. I was exhausted and barely conscious when I felt him go deep and grunt. Rivers of cum streamed into my pussy until it was leaking out and dripping onto the couch.

"We went back to his room. He fucked me in every position possible and even introduced me to anal. It hurt a little at first, but once I figured it out I loved it almost as much as getting fucked in the pussy. What made it extra exciting was knowing how dirty and nasty it was to have his cock in my ass. After two hours I was exhausted. My knees were so wobbly I could barely stand. My parents were going to be home soon so we had to stop."

"So you believe that this event triggered your addiction to sex?"

"I just know that afterwards sex was all I could think about. That evening in my room I masturbated twice reliving the experience. The next morning I masturbated before getting out of bed. I had to work an eight hour shift at the grocery store and was horny all day. I needed to get fucked in the worst way.

"There was this big muscular guy with lots of tattoos and a red beard named Max who worked with me in the store. We had never fucked, but he was always flirting with me. When it was time for my break, I asked him if he wanted to join me in the storage room. He did. We found a place near the back that was somewhat secluded.

We didn't have long and there was a chance someone might come into the storage room, so we couldn't take off our clothes. We would have to fuck stanging up, but first I needed to get him hard. I squatted in front of him and pulled out his cock. It was huge! It didn't take long to make him hard using my mouth. By that time, I could barely get my fingers around it.

"There was no good place to fuck, and I had to keep an eye toward the entrance, so I leaned against the wall and my khaki work pants and panties down my thighs. Max, who was much taller than me, bent his knees and rubbed his knob along my gash and between my folds. I guided him into my opening. He shoved, splitting me open and driving his cock deep into my cunt.

"My first orgasm occurred about thirty seconds later. Feeling his huge cock sliding across my clit and punching deep into my pussy, stretching me open and filling me completely, was more than I could take. I bit my lip to stifle a scream. My body trembled and shook in a series of spasms. Max grabbed my ass cheeks and fucked me harder, lifting me onto my toes each time he slammed into me.

"It was a little awkward doing it standing up, but the angle of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy and across my clit was driving me crazy. My moans and squeals became louder and more erratic. I could feel another explosion bubbling in my belly and knew it was going to be a big one.

"Max thrust into me really hard and grunted. Hot cum sprayed into my cunt with such force that I could actually feel it. That sent me over the edge. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders and let out a piercing scream, hoping no one had heard it. He kept pumping me full of cum and I continued to squeal while my pussy clenched his cock, milking every last ounce from his balls.

"I was still shaking when he pulled out of my pussy. A flood of cum and cunt juice soaked into my panties only inches below. I quickly pulled them up along with my pants. Max said I should leave first and he would follow. There was so much cum in my pussy that it soaked through my panties and made a big wet spot that made it look like I peed my pants. I didn't care."

"What happened with Uncle Nick?" Rachael asked. "Did you ever have sex with him again?"

"Yes. We fucked all the time. He even came to my room after my parents were in bed. Uncle Nick liked doing it in places we might get caught and, as I discovered, so did I. We fucked on the back deck just out of sight of my parents sitting on the couch watching TV. We did it in the car in the garage. We even went to a clothing store and fucked in the dressing room.

"It wasn't just Uncle Nick, either. Max and I fucked at work on a regular basis. I also continued to fuck Jason, the boy I was dating, and occasionally some of the boys I had known in high school. I was getting fucked at least once a day, sometimes more. When I wasn't getting fucked, I masturbated. I was obsessed with sex. I thought about it all the time and couldn't get enough."

"We are talking to Lisa Simmons, the girl next door who loves sex. We'll be right back after a short break."

**************************************

"Welcome back. Lisa, before the break you told us how you were having sex daily with Uncle Nick, Max, Jason and others as well. When did you begin to actively seek other partners, like married men?"

"A few things happened about the same time. Uncle Nick got a job and moved, and Max got arrested for stealing cars. Jason found out I was fucking other guys and stopped seeing me. I was desperately horny and complained about it to my girlfriend Annie. She suggested I go to a bar during happy hour where there would be lots of horny men. All I had to do was stand around and look sexy. She said it as a joke, but I thought it actually might work.

"I went to a popular drinking place one Friday evening near the business district. The place was packed. I was still nineteen, but no one was checking IDs. Sure enough, after a few minutes a man, maybe thirty-five or so, offered to buy me a drink. The alcohol loosened my inhibitions. I became overly flirty and made it clear I was available for sex. He got the wrong impression and asked me how much I charged for a blowjob.

"I was stunned. I wasn't a hooker. Then I thought, he doesn't know me, and if he's willing to give me money for something I would gladly do for free, why not? I had no idea what the going rate was for sex, but I had seen a few movies. I tried to look confident when I told him fifty dollars.

"He looked at me curiously and said, 'You aren't a hooker, are you?' I sheepishly said no and apologized for misleading him. He just smiled, pulled a fifty out of his wallet, and replied, 'I guess you are now.' We went to his car. I gave him a blowjob in the front seat. After he came in my mouth, he stuffed his cock back in his pants and zipped up.

"My pussy was screaming for a big hard cock. I told him he could fuck me for free. He laughed and said he had only paid for a blowjob. Besides, he was married and had to get home. Frustrated, I went back inside. Two nice looking married guys who were about thirty offered to buy me a drink. I had two. By this time I was drunk. One of them kissed me right there in the bar as the other squeezed my tits from behind while grinding into my ass.

"The bartender told us to take it somewhere else, so I followed them outside. We went to an alleyway behind the bar. One of them shoved his hand into my panties and fingered me. The other lifted my blouse and played with my tits. Then he pulled out his cock and told me to suck it. I bent over and put it in my mouth. The guy who had been fingering me lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties, and buried his cock deep in my pussy from behind.

"To say I was primed would be an understatement. As soon as his big thick cock filled my pussy, I exploded. He pounded me hard while the other cock slid down my throat. They called me a slut and a whore. I loved it. After another orgasm they switched. They man fucking me pushed a finger up my ass, sending me spinning into another series of spasms. Cunt juice dribbled down my thighs.

"After that they took turners fucking me against a doorway while the other watched. Then they took turns fucking me in the ass. Thank god I had lubed it earlier. One of them turned me around, lifted me into the air, and lowered my pussy onto his cock. The other stepped behind me and shoved his cock up my ass. I was sandwiched between them as they pounded me to several more orgasms. All the time they kept calling me a whore and a slut.

"When they were ready to cum, I squatted between them and sucked their cocks. I was going back and forth, sucking as hard as I could when I felt one of them swell. He pulled his cock from my mouth and splattered my face. Moments later the other unloaded, shooting streams of cum that splashed off my face and into my hair. It was running down my cheeks and dripping from my chin onto my blouse.

"I was so turned on by the experience that I slipped a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Moments later my body tensed and I shook with another orgasm. The two men laughed and called me a fucking cum slut as they zipped up and went back to the bar. It had been my first threesome and also my first DP. I loved it"

"Did you find the sex better with two men than with a single partner?"

"It was different, and that is always exciting. I really loved DP. Having a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time was a new sensation. It was so intense. I couldn't stop screaming."

"Did you ever hook up with those guys again?" Rachael asked.

"Yes. Several times. The following week I went to the same bar for happy hour. They were there. This time they took me to a motel. We fucked for hours. After that I decided to try other bars, but occasionally came back to that one. Sometimes they were there and sometimes they weren't. It didn't matter. I almost always found someone to fuck."

"What about during the week? How often do you have sex?"

"It depends. I never hook up with men where I now work. It's a good job and I don't want to get fired. Sometimes I'll go to a bar or a bowling alley after work to check out the prospects which are never as good as on the weekends. Mostly I just masturbate more often, although sometimes I get lucky like I did yesterday."

"Let's talk about yesterday. Walk me through your day from the time you awoke to the time you went to bed. I'm sure our listeners would like to know about a typical day in the life of a sex addict."

"I wouldn't classify yesterday as typical, but it was interesting. My alarm went off at 6AM. I got in the shower and masturbated. I soaped up the middle finger of my left hand and pushed it up my ass. I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy with my right hand until I came. All the time, I imagined I was getting gang-fucked in a dark room by a group of strange men. It's my favorite fantasy.

"After showering, I walked around the apartment naked as I unloaded the dishwasher and fixed breakfast. I love walking around without any clothes, and I always leave the windows open hoping someone is watching. Of course, that made my pussy all wet. To take care of my problem, I put a suction cup dildo on the mirror, bent over, and backed into it until I felt it sliding into my pussy. Looking up between my legs I watched it plunge in and out of my opening. I rubbed my clit with my finger and had a really good gushing orgasm which sent beads of cunt juice streaking down the glass.

"I would have masturbated some more but it was getting late and I had to get ready for work. I no longer worked at the grocery store. Dad had gotten me a job in the city as an administrative assistant for someone he knew. I decided to wear a short plaid skirt with a pair of lace cheekies and a sexy white top. I checked to make sure my clit vibrator was in my purse along with a tube of lubrication and extra panties just in case. I left the apartment to catch the bus.