Interview with a Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Several people were at the bus stop, but I noticed one in particular. He was a hunk with wavy blond hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, and a rugged but handsome face. I wished I had put my clit vibrator in my panties before I left. Even without it, I could feel juices flowing as I imagined him fucking me right there at the bus stop with everyone watching. I swear I almost had an orgasm just thinking about it.

"He got on the same bus as me. It was standing room only. I moved down the aisle and squeezed in front of him. When the bus pulled away, I pretended to lose my balance and fell backwards, pressing my ass tightly to his crotch. I slowly rotated against him to see how he would react. He didn't pull away. I could feel his growing erection wedged between my ass cheeks.

"I knew we couldn't fuck right there on the bus, which was too bad because my pussy was screaming for relief. By the time we reached my stop, my panties were soaked. I got off and waited to see if my grinding partner had followed, hoping we might find someplace private for a quickie before I had to be at work. Unfortunately, he stayed on the bus.

"I walked the few blocks to my office. I got to my desk and took care of the essential administrative tasks for my boss. He finally left for a meeting. After the bus encounter, my pussy was still throbbing. When no one was looking, I slipped the clit vibrator into my panties and turned it on with the remote.

"My mind drifted back to the guy on the bus. I was bent over with my skirt around my waist. He was ramming his cock into my pussy from behind. Another hard cock wavered right in front of my face. It slid through my lips and pushed deep into my mouth.

"I was getting close. I imagined the blue-eyed hunk pulling out and pressing his cock against my sphincter. It was sliding into my asshole when the phone rang and jolted me back to reality. I left the clit vibrator in the 'on' position, but it was impossible to concentrate on finishing my orgasm. It was a client who needed me to look up something on the computer.

"I had just hung up and was back in my fantasy when my boss returned. Now I had two problems. My pussy was begging for me to finish and my panties were soaked. My boss wanted to go over the calendar. I reluctantly turned off the clit vibrator and sat there squirming in my seat as we reviewed his schedule.

"It was lunchtime when we finished. My boss had a business lunch and would be gone for at least two hours. I decided to leave the office and look for someone to fuck. I had plenty of time. I went to the bathroom and removed my panties and bra, then lubed my ass before heading out.

"There was a fire station a few blocks away. It seemed like a reasonable place to find a good fuck partner. The station was mostly empty because it was lunch hour, but I found a nice looking man in the engine room. He was around thirty. I could tell he was ripped by the way his biceps bulged from his tee shirts. My pussy was already dripping in anticipation of fucking him.

"My nipples poked two big dents through my white top as I approached the table where he was sitting. I told him I was lost and asked for directions to a restaurant that I knew was nearby. I flirted shamelessly by bending over until my tits were almost falling out of my top. He told me to follow him into a nearby office so he could show me a map of where I was going, but I'm pretty sure he already knew what I wanted.

"As soon as he closed the door, I removed my top. I figured the worst he could do was ask me to leave, but of course he didn't. Instead, he stared at my c-cup tits and began undressing. I removed my skirt. After we were both naked, I noticed that, besides being ripped, he was very well endowed. My pussy began to throb.

"I squatted in front of him, wrapped my hand around his cock, and swirled my tongue over his knob. Once he was hard, I took his cock into my mouth. I gave him the full treatment, bobbing my head up and down with my lips wrapped tightly around his shaft and my tongue exploring his ridges and veins. Then I took him into my throat.

"I couldn't wait any longer to get his cock into my pussy. I stood and bent over the desk, tilting my ass in the air. I thought he was going to fuck me. Instead, he squatted behind me and flicked his tongue up and down between my folds. He pushed it into my pussy and sucked out the juices already flowing.

"I was about to explode when he moved his tongue to my asshole. Two fingers plunged deep into my pussy. He slammed them in and out, then added a third finger. I couldn't hold back. My knees got wobbly. My body began to shake. My pussy clenched, splattering his face and sending beads of cunt juice running down my thighs.

"I was still catching my breath when he stood and pressed his big cock between my folds, burying his shaft deep into my belly. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard and fast. Another orgasm sent me spinning. He kept pounding his cock into me like a jackhammer. One orgasm after the next had me shrieking and squealing like a banshee.

"I never heard the door open, but when I finally came back to earth, I realized one of his coworkers had entered the room. He quickly stripped off his clothes. He was just as ripped and even bigger than his coworker. He sat on the edge of the desk and ordered me to suck his cock while the other fireman continued to fuck me from behind.

"The guy I was sucking began calling me a "fucking whore" and a "dirty little cunt." He grabbed my head and rammed his cock in and out of my mouth. I gagged and choked on his monster. Spit poured from my lips. He pulled out and slapped his cock across my face, then grabbed my head and rammed it down my throat.

"The other cock continued to pound my pussy. Encouraged by his partner, he slapped my ass and called me a whore and a slut. Then he shoved a finger up my ass and sent me spinning into another series of orgasms. I could hardly breathe with the other cock deep in my throat.

"They switched. The monster I had been sucking split me open and plunged deep into my pussy. His partner rammed his cock down my throat and held it there until I was struggling for air. He pulled out and slapped it across my face. I had barely caught my breath when he grabbed my head and proceeded to face fuck me. I was gagging and choking while his partner was punishing my pussy with hard, deep thrusts.

"They switched again. I took the monster into my mouth and down my throat. The guy behind me pressed the tip of his cock against my sphincter. He pried me open and pushed into my bowels, driving his cock deeper and deeper until he was completely buried. He fucked my ass with long, deep strokes going faster and faster with each thrust.

"After two more orgasms, they pulled out. The fireman with the monster cock sat in a nearby chair. He pulled me into his lap and split open my asshole. I raised my legs in the air. The other fireman stepped between them and rammed his cock up my pussy. They found a rhythm and fucked me senseless. I was shrieking and squealing as one orgasm after the next ripped through my body.

"The cock in my pussy finally pulled out and sprayed what seemed like a quart of cum all over my face and tits. He was still spewing when his partner grunted, thrust deep into my asshole, and pumped another huge load of cum into my bowels. I finally stood. Cum dripped from my asshole and splattered onto the concrete floor. More went streaming down my legs

"I grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom. They invited me to come back anytime, saying they were usually there at lunchtime. I made a note. Getting double fucked was not a daily occurrence, or even weekly, but sometimes it was exactly what I needed. Yesterday was one of those days."

"That was quite a morning, Lisa," Rachael commented. "You masturbated several times and got double fucked. Was your afternoon and evening just as wild?".

"The afternoon was uneventful. My boss kept me pretty busy, but I did manage to soak through another pair of panties reliving the experience in the firehouse. I was really horny by the time I got to my apartment. I pulled out my purple rabbit and relieved the tension in my pussy.

"Later that night, I went to my favorite adult chat site and waited for the invites to come rolling in. It took a while to find someone who seemed like a good fit. I agreed to do a video chat with him. He didn't mind showing me his face, but I only let him see my pussy and tits. Well my ass too. He wanted me to spread my cheeks so he could pretend to lick my asshole.

"I stuck my suction cup dildo to the chair and rode it while teasing my clit with a lipstick vibrator. I love talking dirty and so did he. I came twice during our session. He asked me to put the dildo up my asshole and of course I was happy to do it. Not long after that he sprayed a load of cum right at me through the camera. It was fun.

"I got ready for bed and turned off the lights. I lay in bed rubbing my pussy and reliving the events of the day. Then I fell asleep. That was my day. I can't say it was typical. Most days during the week I'm lucky to get fucked once. The threesome was a real treat which I hope to repeat more often if I can get away at lunch."

"That was quite a day," Rachael said. "We are talking to Lisa Simmons, the girl next door who loves to fuck. We'll be back right after a short break."

***************************************

"Welcome back to All Things Sexual. Lisa, you just finished telling us about your wild day yesterday. What about Monday? Was it anywhere near as exciting?"

"Not really. I didn't get fucked at all during the day, but I did manage to masturbate several times. I was really horny when I got back to my apartment, so I called Mike, our building super. He's married with two teenage kids, but never turns down the opportunity to fix my garbage disposal or heating system. He couldn't come by until later, so I pulled out some vibrators and dildos and fucked myself senseless watching porn.

"Mike finally knocked on the door at nine. I answered it naked and quickly pulled him inside. I had his cock in my mouth moments later, right there in the entrance way. Once he was good and hard, and drooling with spit, I stood and pressed my face against the wall tilting my ass out towards him. Mike's hard cock slipped between my ass cheeks and plunged deep into my pussy. He fucked me to a quick orgasm.

"I turned around and guided his cock between my thighs rubbing it back and forth across my pussy and clit. Mike bent his knees. The knob pushed into my opening. When he thrust, it plowed deep into my pussy. His hands cupped my ass cheeks lifting me into the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his butt. He slammed into me again and again driving me up the side of the wall.

"My screams were loud and out of control as one orgasm after the next gushed from my pussy. Mike grunted and thrust deep. Hot cum filled my cunt until it was seeping out from around his cock. He slowly lowered me to the floor on wobbly knees. We went back to the bedroom where he fucked me in the ass before going downstairs to his wife and kids."

"Aren't you worried about his wife catching you?" Rachael asked.

"I don't think she cares. She showed up at my door once while Mike and I were fucking. I answered in my robe not knowing it was her. All she said was that he had an emergency call and to send him back right away. She knew where he was. Besides, I'm not the only tenant he is fucking. I've heard him more than once with my neighbor's wife."

"Maybe you should ask her to join you sometime," Rachael laughed. "What about last weekend? Did you go to happy hour?"

"Yes. The place I went to was packed, mostly with men but also a fair number of women. I spotted my target right away. He was really hot looking, maybe six feet tall with wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes. He was hitting on a woman at the bar who was with a friend. It was obvious to me that she enjoyed the attention but wasn't going to do anything more than smile.

"I squeezed in behind him. It wasn't hard to get his attention. I brushed my ass against him, pretending it was by accident. I put my hand on his arm saying I was sorry, there were just too many people. I gave him my "I want to get fucked" eyes and he quickly forgot the other woman.

"The rest was easy. I moved closer until my body pressed against his. He reached down and squeezed my ass cheek. He suggested we go out to his car. I knew what this meant. He just wanted a blowjob. At least he fingered me first. Unlike most guys, he knew what he was doing, alternating between stimulating my clit and slamming two fingers deep into my cunt. When he sensed I was close, he found my spot. My pussy exploded all over his hand.

"After catching my breath, I leaned over the divider between the seats. I swirled my tongue across the knob of his cock, which was already leaking precum. I took him into my mouth, sliding my lips up and down his shaft and teasing his hard flesh with my tongue. Then I took him into my throat and heard him groan. I continued fucking him with my mouth going faster and faster until spit was drooling from my lips and running down his shaft.

"I tortured him a little longer, trying to return the pleasure he had given me earlier with his fingers. I kept him on edge, backing off several times. He finally begged me to let him finish. I moved my lips to the underside of his knob and fluttered my tongue across it. I slid a finger to his sphincter. When I pushed it up his ass he exploded. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled my mouth until he was drained. I showed him what he did in my mouth and then swallowed.

"It was still early so I went back inside. A guy named Dave offered to buy me a drink. He was really cute and I was still horny, so I said yes. He wasn't wearing a wedding ring. That didn't mean he wasn't married, but when he asked if I wanted to go back to his apartment and watch a movie, I figured he must be single. I don't normally go to someone's apartment or hang out with an unmarried guy, but for some reason I trusted him.

"After we arrived, Dave got us some drinks and we sat on the couch. He asked what I wanted to watch. I just wanted to fuck, but I couldn't say that so I told him to pick it. I had no idea what we were watching, but it really didn't matter. When he put his arm around me things heated up quickly. We kissed some and he squeezed my tits while I rubbed his cock. I pulled it from his trousers, lowered my head, and wrapped my lips around his throbbing flesh.

"Once he was hard, I wasn't going to wait to get fucked. I straddled his lap and pulled the crotch of my panties to the side. I guided his knob to my opening and slowly lowered my pussy down the length of his cock. God it felt good sliding deep into my cunt. He grabbed my ass cheeks and moved with me each time I lifted up and slammed back down, impaling myself again and again on his hard cock.

"The first orgasm hit like a tornado. I rolled onto my back pulling him on top of me. He fucked me to two more mind shattering orgasms before he thrust deep, grunted, and filled my pussy with so much cum I could feel it seeping out and soaking into my panties. He slid down between my legs and clamped his mouth over my swollen cunt, sucking the cream from my body. Then he climbed up and kissed me, sharing the juices of our passion.

"We went back to his room and got naked. He rolled me onto my stomach, lifted my ass in the air, and buried his nose between my cheeks. His tongue fluttered back and forth across my asshole, bathing it in spit. He pumped two fingers in and out of my pussy as he continued to lick my sphincter. The tip of his tongue pushed into the opening. I was moaning like crazy and squirming against his face.

"He pulled his fingers from my pussy and pushed one and then two up my ass, pumping them in and out. I slid a hand under my body and rubbed my clit. He pulled out his fingers. Moments later I felt the head of his cock pressing against my sphincter. I was already well lubed from before going to happy hour. I often get ass fucked, so I'm always prepared.

"His cock punched through my sphincter and plunged deep into my bowels. Even though I have been fucked in the ass hundreds of times, I am always amazed at how tight it is when a cock pushes into me. It puts pressure on the nerve endings causing an intense and pleasurable throbbing. There is also the mental aspect of feeling so dirty and nasty having someone's big hard cock up my ass.

"He slammed into me again and again, jerking my body forward on each powerful thrust. My fingers were flying across my clit. I could feel the pressure in my belly building towards an intense explosion. My toes curled and my head began spinning. My whole body tensed. Moments later everything burst in an orgasmic release of titanic dimensions.

"My screams bounced off the walls. Juices squirted from my cunt and drenched my fingers. I gripped the bedspread and held on as if my life depended upon it. Dave kept hammering my asshole. Another explosion ripped through my pussy. My screams turned to whimpers. He finally pulled out. I lay there, my body still trembling and my breathing heavy.

"I finally rolled over and pulled my knees back by my shoulders, lifting my ass off the bed. Dave guided his cock to my still throbbing sphincter and shoved it deep into my asshole. He reached out with his hands and squeezed my tits hard and rough. I began yelling obscenities at him, telling him to fuck my dirty little whore asshole and to make me his ass fucking cum slut. I could see a wild look in his eyes. His hands moved from my tits to my neck and gently squeezed.

"I begged him to choke me and fuck my dirty asshole and treat me like an ass fucking whore. He squeezed my neck harder. His cock slammed into my asshole faster and faster. I could tell he was close and told him I wanted his cum all over my slutty face and tits, and to feel it running down my cheeks and dripping from my nipples.

"That did it. Dave quickly pulled his cock from my asshole, slid up my body, and aimed it right at my face. Cum exploded from the tip and shot up the side of my nose. More splashed against my forehead and bounced into my hair. He covered my cheeks, lips and chin before directing several spurt all over my tits. I leaned forward and took him into my mouth, sucking out the last few drops.

"I sat up so he could see his cum running down my face and dripping from my chin. I scooped a big glob from my tits and sucked it into my mouth. I continued to wipe it from my face and licked my fingers clean. When I was finished, I swung my leg over his head and lowered my pussy to his mouth. He licked and fingered me to another mind-shattering orgasm.

"I don't make it a habit of spending the night with my fuck partners, but I made an exception with Dave. After showering, we did sixty-nine, then fucked in every conceivable position known to man. In the middle of the night we awoke and fucked some more. In the morning he fucked me in the ass again. It was mid afternoon when I left."

"Are you going to see him again?" Rachael asked.

"Probably. If I was ever going to have a boyfriend, it would be someone like him, and not just because of the sex. He was fun to be with, but I could never stop fucking other guys. I don't know how he would react to that if we got serious. He might get possessive, although Dave didn't seem like the type. He didn't push me for my number or a date. He just said he would see me around, and I'm sure he will."

"Okay. We are talking with Lisa Simmons. We'll be right back after a break."

*********************************

"Welcome back, listeners. We are talking with Lisa Simmons, a twenty-one year old girl who fucks a lot of men. It's time for questions from our listeners. Kathy from Fresno, California, go ahead."