Interview with a Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When he was finished fucking my tits he rammed his cock down my throat, and then slapped it across my face. He rolled me over and plunged his cock between my cheeks and into my asshole. He kept calling me a whore and a cunt and many other things. I could tell he was getting off on it, and so was I. Suddenly he pulled out and rolled me onto my back. He straddled my body, aimed his cock at my face and let out a primeval roar.

"Cum exploded from his tip like a firehose. It sprayed in a steady stream for two or three seconds. I opened my mouth and caught some, but most shot up my nose and forehead landing in my hair. A second equally powerful spray traveled down my face and neck to my tits, covering them with white sticky goo. He shoved his cock into my mouth and proceeded to flood it with several more spurts. He finally pulled out and rolled onto his back breathing hard.

"I gulped down what was in my mouth and used my fingers to scoop up the mess all over my tits and face. I licked them clean and then went back for more. He rolled onto his side and began calling me more names, like "dirty cum slut" and "cum eating whore". He slipped a hand between my legs and buried three fingers deep, slamming them in and out of my pussy hard and fast. It didn't take long before another orgasm drenched his arm with cunt juice. He told me to go to the bathroom and clean up.

"Getting cum out of my hair is always difficult, but I did the best I could. I was planning to return to the hospitality suite. I wiped the streaks of mascara mixed with cum from my face and reapplied my make-up. I added more lube to my ass. When I came out, he was all smiles and gave me a $100 tip, saying I had been a good sport."

"That was intense," Rachael commented. "John probably has another load splattered across his chest after listening to that. What happened when you returned to the hospitality suite? Did you hook up with anyone else?"

"I did, Rachael, and I also made a lot of money that day. When I got back to the hospitality suite I noticed several women who looked like hookers eyeing me suspiciously. I needed to appear as if I belonged. I joined a group of men standing near the bar. I told them I was still in college majoring in business, and that our professor had arranged for us to get passes to learn about marketing and sales.

"When I hinted that I was struggling financially in school and was looking for ways to earn extra money, they offered to pay me $200 to attend a private party for their clients in another suite. All I had to do was to mingle with the customers and act interested in what they had to say. They implied that more money could be earned if I wanted. They never said for what or how much, but I had a pretty good idea.

"When we got to the private suite, there was a huge bodyguard at the door who let us inside. There were maybe ten provocatively dressed women and fifteen or twenty men standing around the bar or sitting on one of several couches. Mostly they were talking and flirting, but a few were kissing and touching intimately. One man was getting a blowjob on the couch and another was on his knees with his head buried between the legs of a woman.

"The guy that escorted me there said I didn't have to stay if I was uncomfortable, and that I could keep the $200, but I wanted to stay. He told me he would come back to check on me later, and then left. I noticed that there were four doors leading to bedrooms off the main living area. I watched a hooker go into one of the rooms with two men just as another couple was coming out.

"I joined two decent looking middle-aged men who were talking near the bar. They just assumed I was a hooker. One of them put his hand on my ass and squeezed. I smiled at him to let him know I didn't mind. The other told me I had nice tits. I pulled up my top and showed him the real things. He squeezed and pinched them. While he was doing that, his partner slipped a hand between my legs and fingered me.

"They offered me $300 to go with them into one of the back rooms. Of course I accepted. When we entered, I noticed the two double beds were occupied. On one, a woman was getting fucked from behind while she sucked on a cock. On the other bed, two women were putting on a lesbian show for three customers. The pull-out bed in the couch against the wall was free. I removed my clothes and climbed on my back, waiting to see what they were going to do.

"Both wanted to eat my pussy. They took turns while I sucked on the other's cock. One of them was really good and knew how to use his fingers and tongue. When I had an orgasm, he eagerly gulped down the juices that sprayed from my cunt. After that they took turns fucking me in different positions. I think I surprised them when I asked if they wanted to fuck my ass. They looked like two little kids on Christmas morning.

"I lay face down on my bed and tilted my ass in the air. I felt the first cock split open my sphincter and plunge deep into my asshole. He fucked me for a few minutes and then let his partner have a turn. They went back and forth several times before I rolled over and asked if they both wanted to do me at the same time.

I'm guessing it was their first DP experience by the wild look in their eyes. I climbed on top of the first guy and impaled my pussy down the length of his cock. The second moved behind me and slid into my asshole. As many times as I have been double fucked, I am always amazed by how intense the experience is. The pressure of two cocks pounding into me had me screaming with orgasm after orgasm.

I knew they weren't going to last much longer. I didn't even ask them where they wanted to cum. The answer was almost always the same. I rolled onto my back and begged them to squirt their hot thick cum all over my face and tits. I was rubbing my pussy and clit while they jerked off kneeling over me. They splattered me good with what seemed like an endless reservoir of cum. Then I had another orgasm. As we left, I got another $100 as a tip.

"After cleaning myself, I went back to the main room and gave a blowjob on the couch for $100. A guy who was watching offered me $300 for anal sex. Money didn't seem to be important to these guys. I did a foursome with another woman, two more blowjobs and a DP before I finally left for home. All told I made over $2,000."

"It sounds like a lucrative business," Rachael commented. "I'm surprised you don't sell yourself to men more often. Why give it away for free?"

"When I'm horny, which is all the time, I want sex. If I get paid, it's an extra, but not the primary reason I do it. Besides, if it became known I was a competitor, the whores and their pimps would come after me."

"That makes sense. We're talking to Lisa Simmons who loves to fuck. We'll be right back."

**************************************

"Welcome back to All Things Sexual. Our next question is from Trisha of Charlotte, North Carolina. Go ahead Trisha."

"Hi Lisa. I fantasize about getting taken against my will and fucked by a group of strangers in a dark alley. I cum so hard imagining those big hard cocks filling all my holes again and again, but I can't imagine ever wanting that to happen in real life. I would be so scared I'm not sure I could enjoy it. Has anything like that ever happened to you, and were you scared?"

"Thank you for asking, Tisha. In fact, something like that did happen to me once. I was forced into the back of a van and fucked by eight men, and yes, I was scared, at least at first."

"Would you mind telling us about it?" Rachael asked

"Not at all. I was walking to my car to go back to my apartment from my friend Annie's place. A van pulled up beside me and a door opened. Someone grabbed my arm. I tried to scream but a hand clamped my mouth closed and I was pulled inside. They told me that if I cooperated no one would get hurt."

"It was dark inside the van. I couldn't see my captors. I struggled to break free thinking they were going to hurt me. My shorts and panties were ripped from my body. Then my top was torn open. Several hands crushed my tits and tugged at my nipples. My legs were spread. Two fingers plunged into my pussy. One of my captors said I must want it because my cunt was wet. He was right. It was always wet.

"Someone grabbed my jaw and told me to open my mouth. A hard cock pushed between my lips and I was ordered to suck it. The fingers in my pussy were moving faster and faster. As scared as I was, my pussy was throbbing with desire and dripping with excitement. Just like you, Trisha, getting gangfucked by a group of strangers had always been a masturbation fantasy. Now it was happening.

"I was rolled over onto my hands and knees. A hard cock slid between my ass cheeks and plunged deep into my pussy. I let out a gasp. Another cock slid into my mouth. He grabbed my head and slammed my mouth up and down his length, driving it hard against my throat. The cock fucking me went faster and faster. I couldn't help what happened next. My pussy exploded. A muffled scream came out of my mouth. Cunt juice streamed down my thighs.

"I heard them say, 'The fucking whore is cumming. She loves it.' He was right. I did love it. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by another bigger cock. Then another was shoved in my mouth. I attacked it like the hungry whore I had suddenly become. My lips flew up and down his shaft. I took him into my throat. The cock fucking me hammered my pussy harder and deeper. Another orgasm sent juices flying everywhere.

"Three more cocks fucked me while I continued to suck one cock after the next. I wasn't just sucking them either. I was devouring them. They kept commenting on what a whore and slut I was. I thrived on it. Spit drooled from my chin as my mouth flew up and down their shafts taking them into my throat again and again.

"After they all had a turn fucking my pussy and mouth, I felt someone's swollen knob press against my sphincter. In the past, I had always been well lubed and ready for it, but I wasn't expecting to get fucked. At least he had the courtesy to dribble spit down my ass. He pried my asshole open and pushed inside me. Once he was all the way in me, I relaxed and tilted my ass in the air to meet his thrusts.

"I continued to suck more cocks while they took turns fucking my ass. One pulled out and splattered my face with cum. Another grunted and filled my bowels. They decided it was time to double fuck me. I mounted one cock while another slid into my asshole and a third pushed into my mouth. I had another orgasm and then another and another and another as they took turns double fucking me and abusing my mouth and throat.

"When they were finished, cum was seeping from my pussy and ass. It was splattered across my face and tits and dripped from my lips and chin. They pushed me out of the van where they found me and threw me my torn clothes. I staggered back to the car and returned to my small apartment. I used my clit vibrator and a dildo to relive the experience until I was exhausted.

"I had just finished showering when my friend Annie called. It turns out it had all been a set-up as part of her birthday present to me. She knew about my fantasy of being taken against my will by a group of strangers. Apparently, they were under orders to stop if I tried too hard to resist. It seemed so real, but that was also why it was so exciting."

"Did you ever find out who these strangers were?" Rachael asked. "Did she hire them?"

"No, Annie didn't pay them or anything. A friend of hers at the community college arranged it. I don't think he had a lot of trouble finding volunteers."

"I'm sure he didn't. We have time for one more question. Steve from Orlando, Florida, is on the phone. Go ahead Steve."

"Hi Lisa. You said you've been pissed on. I know you mentioned it happened once in a gang-bang, but I was wondering if there were other times and whether or not you enjoy pee play?"

"Thanks Steve. Just like other forms of sex, it can be fun if you have the right attitude.The first time it happened I wasn't so sure but I said to myself, what the fuck, it's just pee. I was with this guy I met at happy hour. We were in a motel room. He was kissing me and squeezing my tits and ass. I knew we were going to fuck, but I had to pee first and told him so.

"He followed me into the bathroom which I thought was weird, but he wouldn't have been the first guy to watch me pee. I was about to unsnap my jeans when he pulled my hands away and told me to wait. He sat down on the toilet and pulled me into his lap. His hands reached around and squeezed my tits through my top. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my pussy. As much as I enjoyed this, I told him I really did have to pee.

"He cupped his hand over my pussy through my jeans and told me he wanted to feel it coming out. I hadn't peed my pants since I was a little girl, but somehow the thought of doing it right there with both of us fully clothed was a turn-on. I let go with a trickle and then another. Pee soaked through my panties and the seat of my jeans.

"The third time I let go completely. Pee squirted from my pussy in a steady stream. It soaked through my jeans and dribbled through his fingers. I felt it running down my legs. It drenched the front of his pants. It seemed to go on forever. His fingers dug against my pussy which was throbbing with excitement even though I was still peeing.

"When I was finished he asked me to pull down my jeans but not my panties. I unsnapped my jeans and slipped them down my thighs. He took out his very hard cock from his drenched pants and pulled me down on his lap. His cock slid past my wet panties and split open my pussy, plunging deep into my steamy fuck hole.

"I lifted up and slammed down on his cock again and again. His pee-soaked pants and my drenched panties made wet squishing sounds each time I impaled myself down his length. He reached around and rubbed my clit. An orgasm exploded from my pussy and then another. He pushed me off him and said he wanted me to suck his cock.

"We traded places. I sat on the toilet and he stood in front of me. I leaned forward and sucked his hard cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his knob and bobbed my head up and down. I decided to give him the full treatment and took him into my throat. He put his hands on my head and groaned.

"What happened next was crazy. He pulled his cock from my mouth and wrapped his hand around it. I thought he was going to shoot cum all over my face. Instead, a stream of pee shot out from the tip. The first squirt splashed off my nose and cheek. He tilted his cock down and let loose with a steady spray that drenched my tee shirt. I lifted it up so he could pee directly on my naked tits. Then he aimed at my head and soaked my hair.

"Pee was streaming down my face and dripping from my nipples. He lifted me off the toilet and turned me so I was facing away. I yanked down my panties to my knees and leaned over, expecting to get fucked. Instead, more pee splashed across my asshole and pussy. It shot across my back and streamed down my legs. When he was finished, he rammed his hard cock up my cunt. I screamed with a very intense orgasm.

"He continued to fuck me and I continued to cum. He finally pulled out and told me to sit on the toilet. He grabbed his cock and aimed it at me. This time a steady stream of cum exploded from the tip. It splashed across my pee-soaked face. Spurt after spurt splattered against me. It was dripping from my nose and chin when the last few drops fell from his cock. I shoved a hand between my legs and rubbed my pussy to another satisfying orgasm."

"Wow," Rachael said when Lisa was finished. "That's quite a story. Do you often engage in pee play?"

"No. I've had guys that wanted to watch me pee before we fucked, and one guy that wanted me to pee on him afterwards, but the only one where I really got into it was with the guy in the motel room. I should mention that I have hooked up with him several times, and yes, pee play is always involved."

"Unfortunately, we are out of time. Thank you so much for being with us today, Lisa. This has been very informative. I'm sure we have a number of female listeners who are envious, and a lot of male listeners who will be showing up for happy hour this Friday. Next week we are going to explore the world of sex toys all the way from dildos and vibrators through machines, remotes, and sex dolls. Please join us. Signing off for All Things Sexual, this is Rachael Gibbs."