Interview with a Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Lisa. I really enjoyed your interview. I'm sure I'm not the only listener that now has a very wet pair of panties (giggles). My question is this. Do you ever go out on actual dates with guys, like to dinner or the movies?"

"It's interesting you asked that question, Kathy. A few weeks ago, a coworker begged me to go out with her cousin Ryan who was about my age. He was in town visiting on break from his college. She showed me his picture and I thought he was cute so I agreed.

"He took me to a fancy restaurant. I wore my blue dress which was cut low and I wasn't wearing a bra so my nipples were poking big dents through the satin-like material. He came across as innocent and naive, and was embarrassed each time I caught him looking at my tits. Of course that only encouraged me to tease him more by leaning forward while pretending to be interested in what he was saying.

"I got so wet teasing him, I had to reach under the table and rub my pussy. I needed to get fucked. Ryan was not the type to take me into the bathroom or out to the car to satisfy my urge, but I could tell that our waiter Miguel was interested. He couldn't keep his eyes off my tits while he was going over the specials, and he certainly didn't try to hide it. While Ryan was studying the wine list, I secretly wrote a note for Miguel which I handed it to him when he brought our appetizer.

"I excused myself to use the ladies room. On the way there I caught Miguel's eye. Rather than go to the ladies room, I left out a side door and met Miguel behind the restaurant. We disappeared between two cars that belonged to employees. Thirty seconds later he had me bent over the hood with my panties pulled to the side and his cock buried deep in my cunt.

"It didn't take long before the first orgasm gripped my pussy. I screamed as if I were in agony. Juices soaked into my panties and dribbled down my thighs. Miguel continued to pound his big cock deep into my dripping cunt. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit to another gushing orgasm

"I didn't want him to cum inside me in case I fucked Ryan later. I spun around and squatted in front of him, clamped my lips around his slimy cock, and took it deep, bobbing my head up and down as I fucked him with my mouth. My tongue hit all the sensitive spots that I knew would drive him crazy. In less than a minute, I felt him swell. He grabbed my head and grunted. Hot thick cum sprayed into my mouth in a series of spurts. I swallowed it all.

"I was back at the table ten minutes after I left it. Ryan didn't have a clue what had happened. When Miguel brought us our main dishes, he asked if everything was to our satisfaction. I told him I was impressed with the service and winked at him. He smiled as he walked away."

"I'm curious," Rachael asked. "What did the note say?"

"It said, 'My pussy is about to explode. I need a cock. Meet me out back when I get up from the table.' When I caught his eye on the way to the ladies room, I knew he would be there."

"What did you and Ryan do next?"

"He took me to an upscale club with a DJ and a dance floor. We got a booth near the back so it wasn't too loud to talk. We had a few drinks and danced a little. A slow dance began to play. I took his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. I pressed my body to him in a highly suggestive manner, squirming and grinding until I could feel his erection pressing against me.

"Ryan seemed nervous and very shy about being so close. I had to take his hands and put them on my ass. I moaned and kissed him on the neck, squirming and grinding shamelessly against his hard cock which was rubbing directly over my pussy. To say I was dripping would be an understatement. Then something really crazy happened. I felt him stiffen and let out a faint grunt. He was cumming in his pants right there on the dance floor.

"When the dance ended, Ryan excused himself to go to the bathroom. He had just walked away when this really good looking black guy came up to me and asked if I would like to dance. My pussy was screaming for a big hard cock so I asked if he had a car nearby because I needed to get away from the loud music. He did. It was in the parking garage next door.

"I suggested we get in the back seat. I slipped off my panties. He pushed down his pants. I leaned over and sucked his limp cock into my mouth. I could feel it growing bigger and bigger as my lips slid up and down his shaft. In fact, he was huge once fully erect. I couldn't wait to get it into my pussy. I pulled down the straps of my dress exposing my tits and straddled his lap. My hand guided his monster between my folds.

"I lowered myself down his length and let out a loud moan. His cock felt so good inside my pussy. I lifted up and slammed back down on his huge shaft. His hands cupped my ass cheeks. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and gently gnawed on it with his teeth. I could feel my head spinning and knew I wouldn't last long. When he shoved a finger up my ass, my pussy exploded. My screams were so loud I thought the windows of the car might shatter.

"Without pulling his cock from my pussy, he flipped me onto my back and continued to pound his hard meat deep into my cunt. One explosion after the next ripped through my body. My legs flailed wildly and my fingers dug into his back. He went faster and faster, driving his monster deep inside me and bouncing off my cervix on each thrust.

"My screams turned to whimpers. I felt my consciousness slowly fading away from too much pleasure. It was like a dream. I was only vaguely aware when he thrust deep and grunted. Hot cum sprayed into my pussy in a series of powerful spurts. When he was finished, he collapsed on top of me, his cock still buried deep.

"I slowly came back to the real world. I was out of breath and exhausted. He pulled his cock from my pussy releasing a flood of cum and cunt juice that seeped down my ass and soaked into the back of my dress. So much for not letting someone cum inside me. Anyway, I pulled my clothes back in place and climbed out of the car. He waited for me to leave before getting out.

"It had been almost twenty minutes since I left the club. Ryan saw me come back and asked where I had been. I told him the music got too loud and I needed some fresh air. He said it was getting late and suggested we leave. He drove me back to my apartment. I asked him if he wanted to come inside for a glass of wine. He said he had to get back to his cousin's place.

"I didn't want him to leave without at least thanking him properly for the date. I asked if he could give me a goodnight kiss. I made sure it wasn't just a peck on the cheek, and shoved my tongue into his mouth. I pulled down the strap holding up that side of my dress and freed one of my tits. I took his hand and placed it on the naked flesh.

"He was busy squeezing my breast when I rubbed my hand over his bulge. Ryan was hard as a rock. I pulled down his zipper, reached inside, and freed his throbbing cock from its prison. It was already slimy with precum. I stroked him a few times, then leaned over and took him between my lips. He only lasted thirty seconds before he grunted and filled my mouth with cum.

"I asked him again if he wanted to come upstairs with me, but I think he was embarrassed about shooting in my mouth. I went inside and pulled out my magic wand to satisfy the throbbing in my pussy."

"I'm not sure our listeners would call that a normal date," Rachael laughed, "But it sure sounds like more fun than dinner and a movie. Here's another question from Brad of Appleton, Wisconsin."

"Me and my fraternity brothers invited one of the campus sluts over for a gang-bang. She did at least twenty of us that night, but it was more like she was going through the mechanical motions and not really enjoying herself. I don't think she had a single orgasm. You mentioned you had been in several gang-bangs. Did you enjoy them? Do you think most women would enjoy them?"

"Great question, Brad. I can't speak for most women, but for me gang-bangs can be very exciting. The trick is to be willing to let go and let it happen because it can get out of control quickly. I find that getting fucked by so many different cocks in so many different ways is a truly mind shattering experience that leaves me exhausted, drained, and totally satisfied."

"Could you tell us about one of your gangbangs?" Rachael asked. "I'm sure our listeners would like all the juicy details."

"Of course. My first gang-bang was about a year ago. It was a Friday night. I walked into a bar I had never visited and knew I was in trouble. There were at least twenty men from a construction crew, and no women. Dirt and grease were smeared across their jeans and tee shirts. I was wearing a short skirt and blouse.

"I could have turned around and left, but I didn't. My heart was pounding with a mixture of fear and excitement. I walked towards the bar. Wolf whistles and suggestive comments were directed at me. I squirmed through the group of men watching me. Several grabbed my tits and ass. The bartender told me drinks were 'on the house'. The drink I was given had mostly rum and a little bit of coke. It went right to my head.

"The men on either side of me began squeezing my tits. Another hand slipped under my skirt and between my legs. Two fingers plunged into my very wet pussy. My blouse was removed and then my bra. My naked tits were squeezed and pinched and sucked. Someone kissed me and shoved his tongue into my mouth. Someone else guided my hand to his naked cock.

"From there, everything quickly escalated. I squatted on the floor surrounded by naked cocks waving in my face. I moved from one to the next taking them into my mouth and down my throat while my hands pumped two more. Spit was dripping from my chin and splattered across my tits. I don't know how many cocks I sucked before they pulled me from the floor, but it was a lot.

They picked me up and carried me to a narrow table. I was laid on my back with my head bent over one side and my ass hanging over the other. A cock split open my pussy and plunged deep into my belly. Moments later, another cock filled my mouth and slid down my throat. Several hands squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples. After a minute or so, two more cocks filled my pussy and mouth. Spit was running up my nose, over my forehead, and into my hair. Pussy juice seeped across my asshole.

"I loved every second of it. My body exploded with an orgasm and then another. They called me a slut and a whore. Cock after cock filled my pussy and was rammed down my throat. Eventually, I was rolled onto my stomach. A big cock slammed into my pussy between my ass cheeks. Someone lifted my head by the hair and rammed his cock down my throat.

"A finger probed into my asshole, and then a second. The cock fucking my pussy pulled out and pressed against my sphincter. He split me open and punched inside, working his entire length deep into my bowels. My asshole slowly adjusted until he was fucking it like he fucked my pussy. The guy in my mouth pulled out and slapped his cock across my face before ramming it back down my throat.

"One cock after the next was shoved into my asshole and down my throat. They finally dragged me from the table. I was lowered onto someone sitting in a chair with a hard cock poking up from his lap. It slipped into my asshole. I slowly lowered myself down his length. My legs were lifted into the air and another cock plunged into my pussy. A third cock showed up in my face. I eagerly sucked it into my mouth.

"The guys fucking my pussy pulled out and grunted. Cum splattered all over my tits. He was quickly replaced by another cock. The guy fucking my asshole grunted and filled it with cum. Moments later, the cock in my pussy did the same thing. Then the one in my mouth exploded. I eagerly gulped down his creamy seed.

"Three more cocks replaced the ones that had been fucking me. After that I was dragged to the floor where I straddled this really big cock and lowered my pussy down his length. Someone else moved behind me and filled my empty asshole. Two more cocks showed up in my face. I went back and forth. The guy fucking my asshole grunted and filled it with cum. He pulled out so another of his coworkers could have a turn. Then I swallowed another load of cum.

"I was pulled off the big cock in my pussy after he filled it with cum and sandwiched between two guys. They stood and fucked me in the pussy and ass while I was suspended in the air. I screamed from a powerful orgasm that shook me to the core. The cock in my pussy swelled and blasted me full of cum. Seconds later the cock in my asshole pumped more cum into my bowels.

"I was exhausted from so many orgasms, but they hadn't finished. They continued to punish my pussy, ass, and mouth. I was choked and spanked. My tits were squeezed and fucked, my nipples tortured. Near the end they put me on my knees and jerked off all over my hair, face and tits. As a final humiliation, someone peed on me. I was too out of it to care.

"Wow," Rachael said. "Thank you for sharing that with us. I was wondering as I listened if you were ever scared."

"I was nervous when I first went into the bar, but once it began I knew they wouldn't hurt me. What was most amazing is that afterwards they took up a collection. They left me over four hundred dollars. As I said before, I don't ask for money, but sometimes men pay me thinking I'm a hooker."

"You certainly deserved it," Rachael said. "We are talking with Lisa Simmons. We will be right back after this break."

**************************************

"Welcome back to All Things Sexual. Our next question is from John of Sacramento, California. Go ahead John."

"Hey Lisa. I already got cum splattered all over my chest listening to you and now I'm working on number two. You sound so fucking hot. My question is this. Do any of the guys you fuck get rough? I mean really rough?"

"Another good question. The answer is yes, but as I said, I like it rough, so it's always consensual. No one has ever hurt me in a way I didn't want. But yes, things like getting spanked and choked, tied up and gagged, face fucked, and hair pulled can be exciting."

"Can you tell us about a recent experience you had where your partner got rough?" Rachael asked.

"Of course. A few months ago I went to a convention of auto parts suppliers. Actually, my friend Annie suggested it. She is always coming up with ideas for me to get laid. She would never do something like that herself, but loves to encourage me and have me tell her about it afterwards. Anyway, Annie thought most of the suppliers were probably men from out of town looking for a good time. It turned out she was right.

"It wasn't hard to get into the convention center. I dressed like a professional attending the show and wore a gray skirt and black top that accentuated my tits. All I had to do was find a name tag and steal it. I picked Terry Barstow. The name Terry goes both ways. Once inside I stopped by the booth of a big supplier. Sure enough, I got a pass to their hospitality suite.

"My pussy hadn't been satisfied since leaving the apartment almost two hours earlier, and that was with a vibrator, not a real cock, so I was pretty horny. I looked around the hospitality suite. I spotted the perfect partner. He was in his forties and married. I caught his eye and smiled. Sure enough, he came over to say hello.

"He didn't beat around the bush and asked if I would like to go somewhere more private. I said okay. He must have thought I was one of the hookers because he offered me $300 under the condition that I submit to him and let him have me the way he likes it. He promised not to hurt me. I couldn't believe how much he was willing to pay. I wasn't about to turn it down.

"As soon as we got in the room he grabbed my wrist and forced my arm up my back. He shoved me face first against the wall and whispered in my ear that I was a dirty fucking slut and needed to be treated like one. He lifted my skirt and shoved a hand down the back of my panties, sliding his middle finger along the crack of my ass. He pressed the tip against my sphincter. Seconds later it was knuckle deep inside my asshole.

"I was well lubed back there so there was no discomfort. In fact it felt good. He told me I was a dirty ass fucking cum slut whore and needed to be punished. He grabbed my hair and threw me face first down on the bed, then literally ripped my panties from my body. His hand cracked across my ass cheek - hard. He did it again and again and again. Despite the pain, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"The next time his hand cracked across my ass, he slipped it between my thighs and buried two fingers deep inside me. My pussy was so wired that it immediately exploded, gushing cunt juice all over his hand. He pumped his fingers in and out, twisting them and touching places that sent me spinning. Without warning, he pulled his fingers from my pussy and rammed his cock deep into my cunt. I came so hard I screamed like a pig in distress. He fucked me to another orgasm and then pulled out.

"Before I could catch my breath, my body was rolled onto its back. He grabbed my hair and yanked me around until my head was hanging over the side of the bed. He rammed his hard cock between my lips and down my throat. He fucked my mouth like a madman. Spit poured from my lips and streamed down my face smearing mascara and running into my hair.

"I loved what he was doing to me. My pussy was screaming to be touched. I slid a hand between my legs and fingered my clit. Apparently I was supposed to ask permission first, although it would have been impossible with a cock stuffed down my throat. He grabbed my hair and yanked me off the bed, calling me a disobedient cunt for touching my pussy without permission. He took off his belt, bent me over the bed, and proceeded to spank me hard. I loved it and could feel my pussy throb with each crack across my ass.

"I was whimpering from the pain. He stopped and used the belt to tie my hands behind my back. Then he spread my ass cheeks. The tip of his cock punched through my sphincter and split it open. Even though I was well lubed, the sudden penetration caused me to squeal. He continued to plow his cock deeper and deeper into my bowels until it was completely buried.

"He yanked on my hair, pulling my head back, as he pounded me hard and fast. A hand slid around my neck and squeezed. I like being choked while I'm being fucked, but he was squeezing really hard making it difficult for me to breathe. I was struggling for air when he let go and pulled out of my ass. He told me to suck his cock now that it had been in my dirty whore asshole. Of course, I cleaned myself back there so it wasn't a problem, but he didn't have to know that.

"Once again he pulled on my hair spinning me around on the bed face down until my head was hanging over the side. He rammed his cock between my lips and proceeded to face fuck me even harder than the last time. He had a firm grip on my hair and was driving his cock deep into my mouth again and again. I gagged and choked with a stream of spit pouring from my lips.

"After he finished abusing my mouth, he took off the belt and rolled me onto my back. He pushed my knees to my shoulders and plunged his cock straight down into my pussy. He fucked me hard like a jackhammer. His hands went around my neck and squeezed. I looked up at him and saw the eyes of a madman. A brief surge of fear flashed through me followed seconds later by a powerful orgasm.

"He pulled out and rammed his cock back up my asshole. He stopped choking me and began slapping my tits and nipples. Then he pinched them so hard it brought tears to my eyes. He pulled out and climbed up my body, sliding his cock between my tits and ordering me to squeeze them against him. He yanked my head forward by the hair and rammed his cock into my mouth with each thrust.