Inthe Interest of National Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

My open hand caught her right on the chin, the concussive aspect of the open palm, knocking her head back, and the pushing force knocking her onto her ass on the mat.

I followed her down straddling her on the floor, and raised my fist as if I was about to deliver the finishing punch. For a second I saw fear in her eyes, and then she relaxed and tried to get her hands in position to block. I took her first hand and pinned it to the mat above her head, and then did the same to the other. I think she was taken aback by being not only taken down, but being rendered helpless by an opponent. From the way she was smiling and wiggling though, I got the idea that she liked being restrained, seemingly helpless.

Her leotard's top had shifted leaving one of her massive breasts almost totally exposed. All of that silky black hair was fanned out behind her head like some kind of weird halo. I looked into her eyes, and realized that she was smiling. She was also grinding her crotch into mine pretty fiercely.

"I've almost got you where I want you," she said lustily.

For a second my brain misfired, as I was bombarded with all kinds of thoughts and emotions.

I am still married, I thought, so I shouldn't be doing this. On the other hand Meg had obviously not given me any thought at all so why should I even hesitate.

As I was trapped in indecision, Kelly took the initiative. She wrapped her legs around my waist and rolling to the side reversed our positions so she was now on top.

She leaned over me and caused her tits to dangle just out of reach of my tongue, and continued the rubbing motion of her pelvis against my now throbbing dick.

"We can't do this," I choked out, "I'm married."

"If even half of the rumors going on around here are true, you won't be for long," she hissed.

"You're not the kind of man to put up with a cheating whore," she said.

"Especially, when you can have someone who'd be faithful to you," she continued.

I felt like I was trapped in a porno movie, and just when I decided to go for it, the movie changed.

Suddenly, I felt more like I was trapped in a remake of Aliens, as I heard Meg's voice booming from behind and above us.

"Get away from him, you Bitch!" she screamed.

Then she grabbed Kelly around her waist and pulled her off of me. Kelly quickly got to her feet and squared up with Meg, who wasn't about to back down.

I grabbed Meg around her own waist and pulled her away.

"Maybe I'll see you later Kelly," I said.

"Not very fucking likely, if I have anything to say about it," hissed Meg.

Kelly smiled and said "I'll email you my phone number," as she left the gym.

Meg's view

Ray's hospital room looked like every other hospital room I'd seen over the years.

Some antiseptic mixture of gray and light blue, meant to make it cheerful, which only seemed to make it even drearier. They may as well have tried to put up baby elephant stickers on the walls, because they'd have still failed. No matter how cheerful the paint or the decorations, it was nearly impossible to brighten the mood because people in a hospital are there because they're sick, or something is wrong with them. In most cases the only thing that cheers them up, is the news that they're going home.

I saw Ray's wife as I slowly let the door close behind me. I suddenly realized as I directed a "hopefully not too fake" smile at her, that I couldn't remember her fucking name. Why should I have to remember her name, she was his wife not mine. I didn't want to be there in the first place. I should be doing something about my problems, not here to hold a grown man's hand.

He had a lot of God damned nerve calling me here like this. I had already pretty much saved his life. It was me who had grabbed him and pulled him down while he was holding on to what was left of his dick. It was me who had used one of my hair ties and my gun to make a tourniquet, and keep him from bleeding out. What more did he want from me? It's not like I shot him, or had anything do with him getting shot.

His voice sounded like he was really dosed up on the pain killers, as he asked "baby" to give us a moment.

"It's about the job, you know I can't discuss it with you in the room," he said.

"Don't worry, I'll give him back to you in just a minute," I said handing her the flowers I'd bought in the gift shop downstairs.

I drew a blank again, trying to remember her name, and started to call her "baby," myself. So much for the compassionate partner trying to ease the wife's pain, I just sucked at it. But I did learn one thing, she either didn't know about Ray and me, or she was OK with it. I knew this because if she did know, and wasn't OK with it she'd be upset, and I'd have to knock her on her ass.

I smile again and waved, as she closed the door. As soon as I heard the click of the door's latch, I turned to Ray and my face changed.

"Why the fuck did you call me over here?" I snapped, "I do have things to do."

"I have a meeting with Arnie in about an hour and a half," I said.

"And Dan knows about us," I continued, "So I'm going to have to do a lot, just to try and keep my marriage together."

"So as sorry as I feel for you, I have higher priorities," I said.

Ray's eyes narrowed, and the screen monitoring his heartbeat sped up.

"You are a really cold hearted bitch," he said.

"I only called you here to ask you a question," he continued.

"Plus I called you here to help you," he continued, "Nearly everyone else in the dept. has been by, either while I was still out of it, or since."

"So it seems really fucking suspicious, that my partner is one of the few, who haven't." he said.

"Do you think that Dan shot me?" he asked.

"Why are you even asking me that?" I snapped.

"I've been thinking about it a lot, since I woke up," he said.

"When the ballistic guys came, they weren't supposed to but they told me a couple of things," he said.

"Because of the penetration of the bullet into the wall after it hit me, and the caliber, they think the bullet was fired from over a quarter of a mile away," he said.

"There are only 2 guys in our unit who would even have a chance at a shot like that, and the ballistic guys don't even know that the shot was more difficult than they think," he said.

"Why was it more difficult?" I asked

"Because whoever did it shot me in the dick, which was a pretty small target from that far away, and did it without hitting you, while you were bobbing up and down," he said.

"Once again the only guys in our unit who could even have a prayer at a shot like that are Arnie back in his prime, but he's rusty now; and your husband Dan."

"When they heard about me, all of your old partners started acting really funny," he started, "a couple were even holding onto or rubbing their private areas."

"I don't think any of them want to go up against your hubby," he said.

"Has he been acting funny lately, anything that might let you know that he knew before now?" he asked.

"Shit," I said, "Night before last, I came home and he not only hadn't called me, but he didn't wait up for me."

"He also didn't wake up to have sex with me, and he slept on the far side of the bed away from me," I said.

"I just thought that he was tired," I continued, "But the next morning he was up and gone without even saying a word to me."

"I tried to call him all that day, but he wouldn't take my calls," I said

"But it couldn't have been him, that shot you, because he was on an op, and they have uninterrupted tape of him talking all during our op and the drive to the hospital," I said.

"There's no way even Dan could be in two places at the same time," I said.

"He also passed the VSA, and polygraph," I said.

"He didn't even know you'd been shot, until after everyone else did because he was in the field," I said.

"Besides if it had been him, he'd probably have shot us both," I said sadly.

"I think that I'd rather have had him shoot us both, because if I don't find some way to get him back, I'll probably die anyway," I said.

"I'd rather take a quick clean bullet, than have to struggle on and watch him, and not be able to touch him or talk to him," I said

"And the worst part would be if I had to watch him eventually start dating someone else, that would be a slow painful death," I said.

"Kind of like me," Ray said.

"The doctors have been trying to be very optimistic about being able to reconstruct my Johnson, so it appears normal," he said.

"But the shock of the bullet, has fried a lot of the nerves below my waist," he continued.

"I may never be able to have kids," he said "And even if Betty doesn't find out about us, which she probably will when the site report comes out,"

"Why would she stay with me, if we can't have sex?" he said.

"I had a talk with Arnie as well," he started, "No matter how this comes out; I think I'm headed for a desk or worse."

"And you have some problems too," he said.

"Besides trying to ask you whether or not your husband shot my fucking dick off, I wanted to warn you," he said seriously.

"Though after talking with you I'm wondering why," he said.

"I told Arnie to throw you back out there as soon as possible, to keep you from getting spooked by my bad luck," he said.

"Well you know they're not going to throw a woman in the field alone," he began, "and no one will work with you."

"What?" I snapped.

"Almost every partner you had before me, has put in for a transfer," he said, "That looks really bad."

"And I guess even the guys you haven't worked with, don't want to work with you," he said, "Bad news travels fast."

"To be honest, I told you already that I'd heard the rumors about you, before we were assigned to work together," he said, "And I guess that our recent run of bad luck, has done nothing to further your career."

"That may be how Dan heard about us, and you know how guys exaggerate," he said.

"That's why Dan thinks you and I were fucking," I snapped.

"Ray I know that you don't owe me anything, except for saving your life," I said

"But if I get Dan to come and talk to you, will you tell him the truth about what we did, and why?" I pleaded with him.

Ray nodded his head slowly.

"All yours, Betty," I said cheerfully as I left the room.

"He's gonna pull through great," I added.

In the elevator on the way down, I debated again whether or not to even go to the meeting with Arnie. Maybe I should just type my letter of resignation now and turn it in.

My priorities right now had to be saving my marriage, followed by saving my job, followed by Ray and his career and marriage. If I had to throw Ray to the wolves to save my marriage, so be it.

When I got to the office after checking through security I ran into Maxine Penn. Maxine was an old friend of mine, whom I'd gone through the academy with. Unfortunately she had no stomach for field work, so she was an analyst.

Maxine was usually the most cheerful person you could ever meet but this time she couldn't meet my eyes.

"Max, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I've heard a lot of bad things about you lately Meg," she said.

"But you should uhm, check the gym before it's too late," she continued.

"What are you talking about?" I asked Maxine's retreating back.

I thought it was probably something stupid, like one of the guys had written, "for a good time call Meg," on the wall. But even if it was something that silly, I didn't need Dan seeing it, and thinking that things were worse than they were.

At that point I was sure that I could tell Dan the truth; that I had never had anything more than oral with anyone except him since we met, so it wasn't as bad as he thought, and it really wasn't cheating. And I was sure, especially after the note he left me, and everything else he'd, done that he still loved me enough to forgive me this one time, though it might take some doing. I was willing to do literally anything to get him back.

I walked to the gym and opened the door, to find myself shocked and hurt.

It felt like someone had punched me in the stomach repeatedly, and I had trouble breathing. It was like there was a red haze over my eyes as I looked at that bitch Kelly, rolling around on the floor, practically naked with my husband.

She was on top of him, with the back of her leotard pulled between the cheeks of her ass, so it almost looked like she didn't have anything on from the back. And in the front, her giant tits were nearly in Dan's face. Her hips were gyrating, and she was practically humping him like a dog. I heard Dan tell the bitch he was still married, and I snapped, as I heard her telling him, something like, maybe not for long.

"Get away from him, you bitch!" I screamed, pulling her off of him.

She rolled with my movement, and was back on her feet quickly, but I was going to beat this bitch down. She was lucky I didn't have my service weapon on me, because I had nothing left to lose.

I felt Dan pulling me away from her, and telling her that maybe he'd see her later.

I was so angry.

"Not very likely, if I have anything to do with it," the words came out of my mouth from between clenched teeth.

And believe it or not the bitch just smiled and said she'd email him her phone number.

I started to chase her down the hall, and beat the shit out of her, but Dan wouldn't let me go.

"Dan," I said, "I love you, and only you, can't we talk about this?"

"We don't have anything talk about, Meg," he said.

As he said it he brushed my hair out of my eyes with his hands and held onto my face. I loved it when he did that. Even now just his touch, started a flood in my nether regions.

"Sorry," he said "Old habits die hard, won't happen again."

"But, I want it to happen again," I cried.

"Dan you don't understand, I never fucked any of them," I said.

"There was more than just Ray?" he asked

"Yes, but it was only because I needed to get rid of my excess adrenalin, while I was on an op," I said.

"None of them ever did anything to me other than lick my pussy, and I only gave them blow jobs, so it wasn't really cheating," I said, knowing how stupid it sounded, even as I said it.

"Meg, how did you feel, when you walked into the gym and saw me on the floor with Kelly?" he asked.

"I felt awful, I was so full of rage, and I wanted to kill her," I said honestly.

"Meg, we both had our clothes on, it was just a sparring match that got out of hand, and there was no genital contact," he said.

"So, imagine now how you'd feel if you had walked in, and found her sucking my dick, or me eating her pussy," he said.

"I would have killed her" I said, "For real, and slowly."

"So if she gave me a blow job, would that be cheating?" he asked.

"But it's different," I whined.

"Maybe the reason might be different, but the act and the feeling, would still be the same," he said.

"When we got married, it was with the understanding that we'd be faithful to each other, till death do us part," he said.

"That was a serious contract to me," he said, "And no matter how you try to justify it you broke it."

"Now that I know your reasons, I can sort of see how you thought it might have been acceptable to you," he said

"But it just isn't to me, because I don't want to be one of 6 or 7 guys you're having sex with," he continued.

"Even if I'm the one who fucks you, and everyone else just fingers you, or eats you," he said.

"So let's cut to the chase; for the sake of the 10 great years we've had together, I forgive you," he said looking at his watch.

"Aren't you late for your meeting with Arnie," he added.

"Oh yeah," I said, "I almost forgot, can we finish this later,"

He let out a sigh and nodded his head "I'll come by the house," he said.

I ran up the stairs with my heart lighter than it had been in days. Dan had forgiven me and that was all that mattered.

I went into Arnie's office without even knocking.

He looked up at me, as if to question my rudeness but I just didn't fucking care.

"Get to it," I said smiling. He looked at me strangely, and tilted his head.

"Meg I'm sorry to tell you this, but after a thorough investigation and speaking to several of your ex partners, I have a pretty good idea of what's been going on with you," he said.

"I need my people in the field to have excellent judgment and strong moral fiber," he said.

"I don't need to have to worry about whose dick you're sucking, to get your confidence up, or your head on straight," he said.

"I've had to severely reprimand and transfer, every agent you've had as a partner, for the last year," he snapped.

"I also have to worry about the mental state of your husband, who is my best agent," he said.

Noticing my shocked look he asked "You didn't know?"

"Dan pulled off a gamble this morning, that could have easily gotten him killed."

"I'm going to hope that he can get his good judgment back, but if he can't I'll have to put him behind a desk," he said.

"But in your case, as short as I am of dependable field agents; in large part due to you," he said, "I just don't need a team whore."

"So in the interest of national security, you're fired," he said coldly.

"Clean out your desk immediately, the security people are waiting for you in your office, and will escort you out of the building," he said.

"Do you have anything to say about this?" he asked, "Any reasons to forego this decision?" He looked as if he was really hoping I'd come up with something.

"Nope, fuck it, see ya," I said almost happily, and left his office, with him staring at me in shock as I left.

As I reached my office, there was an official looking, little man waiting there for me.

"Meg Almond?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You've been served," he said handing me a thick envelope, and walking away.

I opened the envelope, and started reading the documents it contained.

"There must be some mistake," I said, "Dan forgave me."

"Dan forgave me," I kept yelling as I ran back down the stairs. The security men started following me.

I ran into the cafeteria, and saw Kelly approaching Dan. She pulled up a chair at his table, and sat down smiling at him.

"Dan forgave me," I yelled, "Didn't you Dan?"

"Yes," he said, "I forgave you."

"Then why did the little man give me divorce papers?" I asked.

"And why, are they naming all my ex partners, that'll cause divorces for them too," I said.

"It isn't fair Dan, for us to get back together, and all of them end up divorced," I said.

"We aren't getting back together Meg," Dan said slowly, he couldn't see Kelly smiling at me, behind him.

"I told you that I forgive you, but that doesn't mean that I could live with what you did," he said.

"It also doesn't mean that I could ever forget, or even get past it," he continued.

"It especially doesn't mean that I could ever trust you again, and without trust there is no point in us being married," he said.

"We just need to move forward with our lives, and who knows somewhere down the road, maybe, when all of the pain, and hurt have faded, we can be friends," he said.

Friends, I thought, I don't want to be his fucking friend. My heart only beats in response to him. I know I messed up and badly, but it isn't fair for me to lose everything.

My job, my reputation, my marriage, my husband, my lover, my best friend, I'm losing everything. Arnie had said he was short of agents. He might even move that bitch Kelly, to field agent status temporarily. Then she'd have everything I was losing. She was already going after Dan. The ink on our fucking divorce papers wasn't dry yet, and she was sinking her hooks into him.

No fucking way! I thought. I slumped down, as if I was going to cry, and then as quickly as I could, I snatched one of the security team's sidearm from his holster.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers