Jack In the Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hoped he did well at the race tomorrow; he couldn't wait to get as far away from home as possible and leave all the drama behind him. Besides he thought with a smile on his face, colleges had tons of college girls.

The little game he played on the bus had been amusing, but now he wanted to see if Coach Coffin would play for real. He looked at her room key and smiled. She had surrendered to him easily, too easily for it to be a coincidence. Something was going on with her, and he would find out what it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack and Coach Coffin

Colleen was going through her luggage trying to decide what to put on. She didn't want to be over the top, but she wanted to make sure she was sexy for Jack. In the end, she decided to keep what she had on but removed her bra.

She was expecting Jack to knock before entering but the door suddenly opened, and he was standing in front of her. All six feet of him, still in the same clothes he wore on the bus. She started to say something, but he motioned for her to be quiet and closed the door. He looked her over from her bare feet up to her mid-length brown hair, stopping along the way to admire her breasts and hard nipples.

"Lose the top," he said with a poker face, "then the bottoms."

It was the way he said it that made Colleen obey; he wasn't rude or malicious, he was just in control; like she wanted him to be. She crossed her arms and removed her top waiting to see if he would say something, when he didn't she shimmed out of her yoga pants and thong leaving her completely naked in front of her student. She watched him eye her up again seeing her bare breasts and partially shaved pussy for the first time.

"Turn around."

Slowly Colleen turned revealing the firm ass she worked so hard to maintain.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

She didn't know if she should talk or not but decided he wanted her to be quiet. With both hands, she spread her ass as wide as she could and held the position waiting until Jack gave her his next order. She could hear him getting undressed behind her and if the anticipation didn't kill her, she was sure her racing heart would. The visual image of his cock fixed in her mind. Finally, she would have it inside her.

"Don't move."

There was no resistance as Jack pushed his cock into her very wet pussy. He went slow, enjoying the tightness and newness of her. Coach Coffin was his first 'real woman,' and he wanted to make this last. His spit landed on her exposed star, and rubbed circles with his thumb but not pushing in. He wanted her to know it was his decision if he wanted to explore it further.

"Oh fuck, I knew your cock would feel good in my cunt!" Colleen exclaimed.

"Don't talk."

Jack didn't want to hear her voice he just wanted to fuck her. He pushed further, and half his cock was now in her. He slapped her hands away, and she quickly grabbed her knees using them to support herself. More spit landed on her rosebud, and this time his thumb did penetrate, right to the knuckle. Jack held his cock still as his thumb fucked her ass, she was very tight, and once more he used his spit for lubrication. He pushed his thumb all the way in and twisted it enjoying Coach Coffins moans; she kept pushing back against him trying to capture all of his cock's length. Right now he just wanted to play with her ass.

"I said don't move!"

He pulled his thumb out, and more and more of his saliva landed next to her dark hole. With two fingers joined together he pushed the spit into her slightly open hole. She was tight, very tight and he knew she must be into anal sex, or she would be screaming at him to stop by now. His two fingers were penetrating slowly until the second knuckles were no longer visible. The moment was surreal to him, this was his teacher and coach, and he was fucking her, using her like he did the girls in his school. It made him wonder if all females were alike.

"Fuck me now," Jack ordered, "fuck me like this is the last cock you will ever have in your married cunt."

He watched her ass push back against him, and he allowed his cock to go deeper and deeper until he bottomed out with at least two inches still not inside her. She was moving too slow for him.

"Faster."

Jack matched the fingers fucking her ass with the movement of Coach Coffins hips. When she went fast so did his fingers, when she slowed down he reciprocated. He stood there as she fucked herself on his cock. It was her choice to do this, and he wasn't forcing her. Forcing her would come later.

"I said faster!"

His threat worked, Coach Coffin was slamming back against him now, working her cunt on his cock. He pulled his fingers out of her slick ass and wiped them on her back. He watched the ripples run up her body and each time she reached the bottom. He lightly slapped her ass, and she moaned yes; when he slapped her harder, she moaned out again.

"Come for me."

She was blubbering something unintelligible each time his hand hit, or his cock reached the bottom. She was close he knew it, just like he knew it with every girl he had fucked; their bodies betrayed them.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" Colleen exclaimed, "right now!"

It was what Jack had been waiting for, the moment her orgasm hit. He grabbed her hips and started fucking his teacher, hard and fast, not letting up even when she begged him to. His cock had never been harder, and he had never fucked anyone with this much force. The heat inside him was building, and every thrust was bringing him closer and closer. He fucked her with anger, with passion, but mostly with a need to dominate, to use her body for his pleasure.

Colleen was lost, lost in a never-ending orgasm that was crippling but also gratifying. Her cunt was sore, her ass was sore inside and out, yet she had never felt more alive. She never thought an eighteen-year-old student could be such a wonderful lover. Each time he slammed into her she could feel his cock reaching places her husband didn't. She wanted Jack to stop but at the same time hoping he went on forever.

"Now!" he moaned.

She felt the volley of Jack's cum hit hard, like a cannon that kept going off. Shot after shot. Her only regret was she didn't get to witness the expression on his face.

Jack held his cock still enjoying the last few pulses in her cunt. Not once did Coach Coffin complain or hesitate to follow his orders. His instincts about her were right, and he knew this was going to be a good night.

"When I pull my cock out of your cunt I want you to collect my cum with your hand."

Colleen readied her hand, and as soon as Jack pulled out completely, she cupped her pussy.

"Squeeze my cum out."

He watched as her ass opened and closed in response to her efforts, and he thought about fingering her ass again but dismissed it. For several minutes Coach Coffin twerked her cunt and ass.

"Show me."

Colleen turned and presented her hand to Jack for examination. She was surprised at the volume as Sylvia had sucked him off earlier in the bus.

"Lick it up."

Her tongue tasted his cum for the first time, and she loved it. She locked eyes with Jack as she slowly licked up all his cum and when it was gone she licked between her fingers. She waited for Jack to smile at her but it never came.

"Now my cock."

He didn't push her down, she dropped to her knees on the carpet willingly, getting her first true look at all of his cock. Blue veins covered the full length of his cock, and her tongue traced their path. She tasted herself on him, something she loved to do. Her mouth surrounded the slick engorged head, and her tongue swirled around it.

"No, just lick me for now."

A moan of frustration escaped her lips, but she obeyed. Her tongue found all the wet spots, and when his cock was clean, she switched to Jack's giant balls.

"Look at me."

Colleen looked up to see Jack was finally smiling and her heart melted. It was important to her that she pleased him. She held his heavy cock up as she licked his balls, taking one in her mouth and gently sucking on it. She was dying for words of encouragement, but nothing was coming from Jack's mouth.

"Stand up."

With one last suck, Colleen stood as Jack inspected her closely, his face once more in poker mode.

"How big are your tits?"

"They're 36 C."

"How old are you?"

"Thirty-one."

"How long have you been married?"

"Six years."

"Is your husbands cock as big as mine?

"No."

"What do you want me to do you?"

"Everything!"

"Go wash your cunt out."

Jack didn't wait to see if Coach Coffin obeyed, he walked to the window and looked down at all the kids in the pool. He could see Logan talking to Sylvia and hoped the two of them became a couple. None of the students were looking up but if they did his nude body was completely visible to them from the knees up. With sudden fury, he closed the drapes and went to find Coach Coffin. It was time to use her again.

He found her in the bathroom with one leg on the closed toilet seat and a wet towel in her hand scrubbing her cunt.

"I'm almost done!" she said hoping she hadn't taken too long.

"That was a good warm up," he said, "you know I'm going to be even harder on you, right?"

Colleen looked at Jack and could see he wasn't making small talk, he meant it. "Will you mark me?"

"Yes, your tits are going to be full of hickies."

"Are you going to spank me again?"

Jack watched Coach Coffins nipples harden as she asked the question. "Maybe, if you please me."

"Thank you; I will try my best!"

"Hold still," Jack said as his fingers teased her nipples, making blood flow to them. She had nice nipples, very pink and not too big. He hated long nipples; it seemed too gay to suck on them.

The pain was sexual to Colleen, and she moaned as Jack increased pressure. She was a pain slut; she hadn't always enjoyed the sensations, that happened after her incident.

"You're special," Jack said as his smile returned, "I didn't know how special until just now."

Those were the words Colleen had been looking for; Jack recognized her needs. He continued to pinch her nipples as his mouth latched onto the side of her ample breast. His sucking sounds indicated he was leaving a hickie, and she hoped it was a big one, a reminder of their time together.

Jack knew the force of his sucking was causing the blood capillaries to collapse leaving a very red mark on her pale breast. It was just the first of many he would leave her with; the last one would be on her neck for everyone to see. He stopped to survey his work and was pleased with what he did to her.

"Follow me."

Colleen had a quick look in the mirror at her breast to see the huge bruise-like mark; then she hustled to follow Jack.

"I don't know your name, other than Coach Coffin," Jack said as he stood beside the queen bed.

"It's Colleen."

Jack looked her over again debating if he would use her name or not. "What do you want me to call you?"

"I want you to treat me like a slut or a whore, so maybe that would be appropriate."

"No, I think Colleen will mean more. When my cock is deep in your ass or down your throat, it will make you think of what you're doing to your husband." Jack said almost in anger. "Letting a student fuck you, use you, abuse you!"

"I'm sorry Jack, but I'm not your mom," Colleen said. She had been thinking about his phone conversation in the lobby. "You're mad at her aren't you?"

"I caught her fucking another guy."

"People change Jack; sometimes it's for the best."

"What about you?"

"I left my husband six months ago; we don't have any kids, so that makes it easier."

"Yeah, I guess."

Jack walked over to the window and peered down at the pool, "all my friends are down there."

"Do you want to leave?"

Jack looked at his coach, at her large breasts and hard nipples, at the mark he branded her with. "You're my first woman."

"Come to bed Jack, let me please you."

Jack saw her open suitcase and the dress pants on top, but it was the belt that attracted his attention.

"Get on the bed, on your belly."

Colleen shivered as she watched Jack remove the belt from her pants and fold it in two. She knew what was next, and welcomed it.

"Close your eyes."

Anticipation makes the mind imagine all kinds of things and her mind was going nuts. The first touch was almost too gentle to feel as the belt snaked down her back across her ass all the way to her feet. Jack was teasing her she knew that, and it was still hard to lie still.

"Spread your legs."

She was lying sideways at the end of the bed; she had purposely kept herself close to the edge so Jack could have access to all of her body. As she spread her legs, the belt was there rubbing against her cunt. She tried to stifle the moan, but it was impossible.

The first time the belt hit Colleen thought she peed herself. It landed across both ass cheeks, and her hands instinctively grabbed the bed covers. The second and third were harder, landing close to the first, making the area extra sensitive. She heard Jack moving but kept her eyes closed.

"Suck me."

Colleen opened her eyes to find Jack holding his cock ready for her mouth. She scooted forward until her head was off the bed and he pushed the tip into her open, willing mouth. His thick cock stretched her mouth, and he stopped to let her get used to his size. When the belt struck between her legs, it connected with her cunt, and Jack forced his cock deep into her mouth as she gasped at the pain. Her mouth had involuntarily opened, and he took advantage. The second time she was ready, but it still took her by surprise. His cock was in her throat now, she could feel it, and the hand gripping her hair was holding her steady as he pushed even deeper. She couldn't breathe, but it didn't matter, she trusted him to pull out. Jack fully penetrate her throat when the belt struck again. As soon as it hit he buried his cock all the way and she felt her nose against his hairy abdomen as well as a burning, stinging pain in her cunt.

"You did it," Jack said as he threw the belt to the floor. "Now it's time to fuck your mouth."

She was close to passing out as Jack held his cock in her throat. The relief was short-lived when he pulled back and let her take a breath only to repeat the act. Both of his hands were pulling on her hair as he used her mouth, face, and throat as an aperture for his pleasure alone. Sometimes he would hold her until she started thrashing her legs letting him know she was out of air. But it was the violent thrusts that she liked the best when he was extra rough.

"Turn over."

She could feel her saliva running down her face as she flipped onto her back. Jack was standing tall examining her body as he stroked his cock. He knelt down, and when he stood, he had the belt in his hands again. He laid the belt on her tits and pulled her by the shoulders until her head was off the bed. As soon as his big balls rested on her chin, she started licking them.

"Bring your knees up and spread your legs."

All of her body was vulnerable to Jack now, and she waited for him to start. She felt him lifting the belt off and tried to prepare for the strike. Her legs started to shake, and she jumped when his fingers found her breasts. Jack's caress was almost clinical as he poked and prodded the generous tissue. His hands grabbed her shaking legs, just below the knee and he spread her legs wider pulling her towards him, bending her in two. She said a quick thank you to her yoga instructor for making her so pliable. Her cunt was leaking, she knew it, and she was defenseless to his whims.

She felt the belt slide off the same moment his mouth found her cunt. It was unexpected and welcome at the same time. She never expected he would want to go down on her. He was rocking his body on her face as his tongue explored all her folds, and she wished his cock was in her mouth. His tongue wasn't gentle, and his mouth was biting more than sucking. Her clit was on fire, and he teased it mercilessly. It wasn't planned or something she regularly did, but her tongue found his ass, and he froze. She felt him spread his legs further apart giving her better ingress. He ass was hairy, but she didn't care, she didn't even care about the slight smell. She needed to please Jack and to let him know nothing was off limits.

"Fuck!" Jack exclaimed as her tongue explored him.

It was all he said before attacking her cunt again. He bit her inner thighs and outer and inner pussy lips, his mouth and tongue were everywhere. When he bit down hard on her clit that was when she lost it. Her tongue was in Jack's ass when her orgasm hit. It didn't give her any warning, she just exploded. Her female fluids squirted into his mouth and on the bed sheets. She had never felt so light like her body was floating in the air. She thought he would stop but he didn't, and she came again as he continued to bite her clit. She tried to keep tonguing his ass, but he had moved out of reach. When he dropped her legs, they collapsed to the bed numb from exertion.

Jack stepped back, and she looked at him from her upside down position. His cock was fully erect, stretching out so beautifully. She wanted him; no needed him to say something other than these short sentences.

"Thank you, Jack, that was incredible!"

"You're a pain junkie," he said, "you like it rough."

"Can I get up?" Colleen asked.

With her question, Jack realized his Coach was also subservient. "For now," he said.

Colleen swung around and sat on the edge of the bed better able to talk to him. She fought the desire to drop to her knees and suck his cock; the urge was almost impossible to control. She looked at his athletic body; he had virtually zero body fat which made his cock seem even bigger. The curly black hair around his cock was trimmed short. He wasn't muscular like the football players, but very sinewy instead. At six feet he towered over her five foot two body, and he probably weighed at least sixty pounds more than her one hundred and ten. She loved the dimples in his cheeks, but right now he was not smiling at her.

"I don't know where to start?" she said, "I haven't released my inhibitions like this in years."

"Did it feel good?"

"Oh god it was fantastic!" she enthused then licked her lips as her eyes looked back at his cock.

"You want to suck my cock don't you?"

"Yes, it's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

"What if I fucked your ass, would you still want to suck it?"

Colleen looked up at Jack, "nothing you do to me would take away the desire to suck you. Nothing!"

Jack looked at his Coach; her body was sweaty like his. He could see her cunt was red and swollen from his treatment of her and one bite mark was visible on her inner thigh. He was mad at this mom, and he had taken it out on Coach Coffin. It wasn't like he wanted to fuck his mom he just wanted revenge on a woman, and Coach Coffin was handy. He knew he should ask his coach if she was okay but it didn't matter to him if she was or not.

"Does your husband treat you like this?"

"No, that's why we're not together anymore. My husband thought I was sick and needed help."

Jack had read about women like Coach Coffin, women who were into pain or needed someone to dominate them. Coach Coffin fell into both categories.

"You can suck my cock now."

Colleen dropped to her knees and lavished his cock with kisses and long licks. She slid back his skin and enveloped the large head in her mouth, using her tongue on the sensitive underside. She felt Jack grab her hair with both hands and knew what was coming, but she was still shocked by his force.

Jack attacked her throat with a viciousness pushing past her gag point without regard. He raped her mouth, that was the only word that fits. There was no gentleness or concern for her, and in her mind, she relished his depravity.

123456...8