Jack In the Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up Lana?" Jack asked.

"Um, well, I was wondering if I could keep Logan?" she asked. "I like the way he licks my ass, and he likes the way I fuck his."

He wanted to break out in laughter but held it in. What Lana did to Logan was better than what he had planned. "Is that right Logan?" Jack asked.

Logan bounced from one foot to the other as he looked at his friend of so many years; it was hard to acknowledge what Lana said was true. "Yes, but she licks my ass too!" he blurted out.

"Do you have something in your ass right now?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Lana left a small cock in me," Logan said, "Lana said I have to travel like this."

"Well, then you two are perfect together!" Jack said, "besides Sylvia and I are together now."

Jack turned and walked towards Coach Buchanan and the bus. This weekend had turned out way different than he imagined, but better at the same time.

Jack stopped and looked at his coach; they exchanged a knowing smile before he boarded the bus. No words escaped their lips, they each knew life had just thrown them both a curve-ball.

Shonda had reverted to ignoring him again, but he knew the act she portrayed didn't reveal the facts. He winked at her as he walked down the aisle, and he saw the small resemblance of a smile. They spend the night exploring her sexuality, and what made her crazy with lust. She was surprised to find anal sex felt good, and made him fuck her ass twice to make sure. She wouldn't suck his cock afterward, so they kept a wet towel by the bed. She was a very aggressive lover and he had let her have control, most of the time. He enjoyed bringing her out of her shell, the next sexual step she took would be up to her.

He looked around at his fellow athletes on the bus, most of them were white, which wasn't surprising as his town was predominately white. Beside Shonda, Lana and himself, there were only two other black kids on the team.

It was one of the reasons his black dad had moved them there, to appease his white mom. It was ironic that in making her happy, she was now fucking a white real estate agent, the same guy who had sold them their second home.

Sylvia was waiting for him in the back of the bus, and she jumped up and kissed him when he got to her. The glow that surrounded her made the rest of the students assume he had fucked her all night; but only three people knew the real truth, that it was Colleen's love.

Looking out the window as the bus left the hotel parking lot he reflected on how much he had grown in only a couple of days. He was keen to continue his relationship with Colleen and Sylvia in the coming months. It took this weekend for him to realize that sex wasn't just about shooting his cum into a willing hole; it was much deeper than that. He laughed internally at his unintentional pun about the size of his cock. He would continue to work on his issues and help Colleen with hers. One day he hoped her memory of being gang-raped repeatedly and held in captivity for over a month would recede.

He decided he would go to the local college for his undergrad and transfer to one of the bigger schools for his law degree. Until then he would support Colleen and do his best to keep her happy and satisfied; whatever it took.

1...345678