Jack In the Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had one hand under her chin and the other on the top of her head as he fucked her throat. His grunts were loud and abrasive as he repeatedly demeaned her calling her a bitch, a slut, and a whore. No one had ever used her this hard; this was new territory. Even with Jack's harsh use of her body, her fingers fucked her cunt just as hard as his cock fucked her face.

Jack didn't know he was a misogynist or that he had an unconscious hatred of women. His mom was responsible for planting a seed deep inside his brain years ago. He couldn't stand the way she treated his dad, laughing in his face when he found out about her cheating. He would never let any woman do that to him. He couldn't stand how women flaunted their bodies, then condemned men for looking at them. Enhancing their bodies with fake implants and using men to get ahead in life, only to lie at a later date saying those same men manipulated them.

The girls in his school were fun playthings, but right now his target was Coach Coffin, and he was giving little attention to her sexual pleasure. She was just a means to an end, and he planned on using her all night to satisfy his lust.

Jack was getting tired of listening to Coach Coffin gagging; a self-professed slut should be able to handle a little oral he thought. He yanked her hair back pulling his cock out completely, then slapped her face twice.

"You're useless! A good slut wouldn't make me work so hard to come."

"I'm sorry," Colleen as she looked at Jack with tears running down her face and saliva falling on her tits. She had thrown up twice, and that added to the mess on her chest.

"Don't look at me," Jack said with a sneer, "you fucking disgust me." Jack pulled her up by her hair until she was standing in front of him, she didn't dare look at him.

She felt sick in the pit of her stomach that she had disappointed Jack somehow. She did everything he asked of her, but it wasn't enough. A greenish slime from the contents of her stomach covered her breasts. Jack was right, she was disgusting.

"Look what you did to my cock, you and your foul mouth."

"I'm sorry. Please let me clean you up."

Jack wanted to test his coach's resolve, "will you use your mouth or a towel?"

Colleen looked at Jack's squalid cock, she knew he was preying on her insecurities, but she was powerless to escape the spiral of emotional turmoil.

The sexual battery Jack had put her through had been sexually gratifying but also traumatic. Jack was expecting a response from her. "I'm sorry Jack, and I hope it never happens again, I feel miserable for what I have done to you. It was my mouth that made the mess so my mouth should clean your cock."

"I don't have time for that; a shower is more appropriate to remove all your filth."

With a hand gripping the hair at the back of her head, Jack marched her into the bathroom. He turned the shower to cold and looked at her.

"Get in."

Colleen didn't argue; she lost her breath as the cold water rained down on her head and chest. Jack handed her a soap bar, and she commenced to clean herself. The curtain was open as he watched her and water was splashing onto the tile floor. She shivered from the cold but also from excitement; the soap burned her cunt, and she could feel how swollen it was from the belt and his teeth.

As soon as Jack felt she was clean, he adjusted the temperature to suit himself, and Colleen immediately moved to the back of the tub. He pulled the curtain closed to trap the water in the tub.

"Soap my back."

Colleen rushed to wash his back and rubbed the soap bar over his broad shoulders down to his slim waist.

"Use your tits."

She soaped up her large tits and hugged Jack to her body moving up and down like a "Jack in a box." She wanted to share her joke but just smiled and kept it to herself. She loved that Jack was letting her hug him and her she took full advantage of exploring the front of his body with her hands.

"Can I touch your cock?"

Jack had both hands on the wall in front of him letting the water hit the top of his head. It was relaxing to enjoy her soft body massaging his back with her tits.

"Go ahead."

"Thank you, Jack!"

Colleen had to stoop lower, and her tits rubbed on Jack's tight ass as well now. His soft cock felt huge in her hands, bigger than any man she had previously fucked, especially her estranged husband's. Her kisses covered his back, and she even kissed his ass. When Jack bent over lower and pushed back towards her, she knew what he wanted her to do without him telling her. She thought about how she had tasted his ass and how much he had enjoyed it. Her tongue ran between his ass cheeks seeking his hole. When she reached it, Jack split his legs wider for her and bent down even more. She moved her hands between his open legs and stroked his cock with both hands as her tongue explored his ass once more. This time the water and position allowed her better access, and Jack's moans were encouraging her to try even harder.

Jack was thinking about his friends at the pool as Coach Coffin tongued his ass, and how surprised they would be to see her doing this. He reached back and forced her head into his ass, holding her there as she tongued him; enjoy one last thrill before pushing her away causing her to fall back on her ass. He shut off the water and stepped out on the wet floor grabbing a towel off the rack.

"Dry off; we're going down to the pool."

Jack walked back into the main room and rummaged through her suitcase looking for her swimsuit. He was surprised she had packed two; a one-piece flowered suit and a two-piece white bikini. As he threw the bikini on the bed, he chuckled inside as he thought of the reaction she would cause. Coach Buchanan would probably come in his suit, and he was sure the rest of the guys would follow.

Colleen's mouth opened wide when she saw what Jack had laid out for her. She didn't think she was brave enough to wear it. The skimpy bikini had been an impulse purchase, but she never thought she would actually wear it.

"Jack, I'm not sure about that suit. It's very skimpy."

Jack walked over to her and lifted her chin up. His lips closed on hers, and he kissed her tenderly, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He knew sometimes you had to use honey to get what you wanted. He felt her relax and when he embraced her, she threw her arms around him hugging him with real passion.

When he broke the kiss his eyes were soft,"try it on; I want to see how beautiful you look in it."

The look in Jack's eyes melted Colleen, "okay."

She had bought the suit in a moment of low self-esteem thinking it would let her compete with her students. She knew it was stupid. The suit clung to her still wet body, and she tried to adjust it to fit better.

"Let me," Jack said.

He slipped his fingers under the top flicking her nipples before centering the two triangles. The sides of her tits were visible as well as her ample cleavage. Her nipples poked against the light material giving the impression she was almost topless. He wondered if it would be transparent once it was wet. The bottom of the suit left little to the imagination; he adjusted the front pulling the material up into her cunt then he turned her around. Rather than spreading out the material to cover her ass cheeks, he pulled it in giving her a thong look. He stepped back to admire his work.

"You're going to make all the other girls jealous."

"Oh Jack, stop it!"

Colleen's heart was beating a million times a minute. She couldn't tell by his facial expression whether he was teasing her or not, but she loved his attention.

"Okay perfect. Throw a cover-up on over your suit and let's go to my room so I can put my suit on."

"Jack! I can't do that; I'm too exposed!"

"Look!" Jack said with exasperation, "you can always keep the cover-up on."

Colleen could see she was disappointing Jack, "okay," she said reluctantly, "but if I am not comfortable then I'm coming back to my room."

Jack didn't care if she was 'comfortable' or not; he wanted to make her parade her near-nude body to all the other students, especially the boys. That's what you do with sluts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gathering

Colleen wanted to hold Jack's hand as they walked down the hallway to his room but resisted the urge. He walked slightly in front of her, and she truly felt naked in his wake. The cover-up she brought was see-through, and all it did was emphasize her nakedness. When they arrived at his room, she followed Jack in like a little puppy.

Neither of them expected what greeted them. Logan and Sylvia were naked on the bed, and she was giving him a blowjob. Both girls shrieked out at the surprise. Logan's worried look was quickly alleviated as Jack started laughing.

"Way to go bro! Sylvia gives the greatest blow jobs!" he exclaimed, "well at least until I got one from Coach Coffin!"

Logan and Sylvia waited for Coach Coffin to dispute his claim, but when she just lowered her eyes, they knew Jack was telling the truth.

Jack put his arm over Coach Coffin's shoulder as he directed her closer to the bed and her naked students. Everyone was feeling uneasy, except for Jack, he loved this moment. Logan and Sylvia were trying to cover up their nakedness from their coach.

"Logan has quite the cock too Coach, not as big as mine but he still has a nice one. Show her Logan."

Logan moved his hand off his cock, he had lost most of his erection, but it was still quite substantial.

"What do you think Coach?" Jack asked.

Colleen wanted to run, bolt from the room and hide, but Jack was holding her tightly. "It's nice Jack, very nice."

"Stroke his cock Sylvia, show Coach how big it gets."

"I'm sorry Jack," Sylvia said, "you're not mad at me are you?" Even though she was in love with Jack, she knew he would never feel the same way about her. "Logan and I just clicked."

"No big deal, now give him a hand-job."

Now that Logan was over the shock of being discovered he noticed what Coach Coffin was wearing. "Holy fuck! You're almost naked!" he said to her.

"I know, doesn't Coach look fantastic!"

Colleen was blushing, but the attention was intoxicating as they all admired her body, even Sylvia. She didn't stop Jack as he removed her cover-up.

"Look at these tits! Fucking thirty-six's!" he spun her around, so her back was visible, "and this ass is so tight! I haven't fucked her ass yet I was waiting until later tonight."

Logan's cock was rock hard, not from Sylvia's hand but from staring at his teacher. "You fucked her already?" he asked Jack.

"Fucking rights! In her cunt and mouth! She loves it rough!"

Jack's hand reached down to her barely covered tit and pinched her nipple. "Isn't that right Coach."

There was no escape plan; she had brought this on herself. "Yes, I like it rough."

"See, I told you!"

"Fuck!" Logan exclaimed, "I would love to see that!"

"That's a great idea!" Jack said.

"What? No fucking way!" Colleen exclaimed as the enormity of her situation hit, and she tried to escape from Jack's restraint.

"Look, unless you want all the pictures I took of you in your room circulated to the school and internet you will do what I say. Got it!"

"You took pictures of me? When?"

"Damn you sure are stupid! I take pictures of all the girls I fuck. Ask Sylvia."

So far all Sylvia had done was watch the conversation unfold. She had given up trying to hide her tits and pussy. "Yes, that's true. Jack showed me some of them."

Jack pulled his phone from the back pocket of his shorts and selected a video. Colleen shrank as both Logan and Sylvia watched and heard her screaming out as Jack fucked her.

"Now, are you going to do what I say or do I send this video out to everyone?"

Colleen relinquished, "okay, I will cooperate."

Sylvia tried to make it easier for her teacher. "You're very beautiful. I wish my tits were as big as yours!"

"Thank you," Colleen replied as she looked at Sylvia's breasts. "Your's are very firm though."

Sylvia grabbed her tits and tried to give them a shake, "I bet yours really shake and sway though."

Jack was letting Coach Coffin get comfortable before he continued. Tonight was going to be a night to remember forever. He stepped behind this teacher and lifted her tits up before dropping them.

"Yup, they shake and sway," he laughed. He pulled her the small triangle of material down exposing her tits to Logan and Sylvia. "She likes it when I pinch her nipples hard, really hard."

Jack's kisses on her neck were melting her, and she closed her eyes as he pinched her hard nipples. She tried not to moan but it was impossible, it felt too good. She knew Jack would be fucking her in front of the others and it was exciting her voyeuristic side.

Logan reached over and pulled Sylvia by her long blonde hair until her face was over his cock, "Suck me, suck my cock babe."

"Damn bro, we got us two hot chicks!" Jack exclaimed as Sylvia did what Logan told her to.

"Fucking rights!" Logan replied. "Thanks for not being mad about Sylvia and I. It just happened."

Jack laughed at Logan's concern. "I was going to set you two up anyways!"

The two guys talked about the girls as if they couldn't hear them, making rude comments about their sexual preferences.

"Really? Sylvia won't take it up her ass!" Logan said, "I thought she would do anything for you."

"Why don't you move over and we will join you on the bed," Jack said to Logan.

"Are you going to take your swimsuit off or do you want me to rip it off you?" Jack said to his teacher.

Colleen didn't want to remove it, but if Jack ripped it off, she wouldn't have anything to wear. "Let me," she said.

Sylvia stopped sucking Logan's cock to watch her teacher get naked in front of them. She didn't know how it happened, but Jack was in control of her Coach. She removed the top and slid the tiny bottoms down her legs. Sylvia could see her pussy was very red and she had a major hickie on her left tit, that Jack had given her. Jack liked to do that to his girls, to remind them he had fucked them.

Colleen stood naked in front of everyone.

"Put one leg on the bed and show them your red and swollen cunt," Jack ordered.

The bite mark was still visible on her inner leg, "did the bite hurt?" asked Sylvia.

When Colleen shook her head no, Jack laughed, "she screamed like crazy, but loved every minute."

Jack reached between her legs and roughly inserted two fingers into her cunt. "She has a tight cunt, not as tight as yours Sylvia, but still not bad."

Jack was finger fucking her just for fun. She had never been so humiliated, but her cunt was leaking in approval.

"Do you want to try Logan?"

"Fuck yeah!" he hollered as he quickly sat up.

When Colleen tried to resist Jack wrapped his arms around his teacher's body to hold her in place and to pinch her nipples.

Logan's fingers couldn't find his teacher's cunt fast enough. "Yeah your right, Sylvia is tighter, but fuck I have my fingers up my teacher's cunt!"

Jack could see Coach Coffin's eyes were closed, she was trying hard not to enjoy this, but he knew better. Sylvia seemed mesmerized at how they were manipulating her coach.

"She likes this Sylvia; she likes the attention, " Jack said as he looked at her. "Come pinch her nipples for me." Jack released his teacher's nipples and held her steady by her shoulders.

Colleen's eyes flew open, "Oh god, what are you all doing to me? Please no more!"

Sylvia hesitated, but from the look in Jack's eyes, she knew the decision wasn't hers. She had touched one other girl's breasts at a slumber party, but this was different. She looked into her teacher's eyes as her fingers lightly touched her nipples. They were spongy and bounced when she flicked them; she lifted up each breast surprised at how heavy they were. It made her think maybe she didn't want big tits after all.

"Sylvia please!" Coach Coffin begged.

"Don't beg!" laughed Jack, "Sylvia wants to do this do you."

Logan was getting rougher and rougher, driving his fingers up hard, especially now that he knew his teacher liked it rough. He had two fingers in her and added a third, enjoying her new moans.

Sylvia looked at Jack and then at her teacher, "sorry, Jack says I have to do this."

As soon as Sylvia started pinching her coach's nipples, Jack smiled. There was only one thing left to do. He sucked his index finger getting it nice and wet then reached down to Coach Coffin's ass. He could have pushed slowly, but he didn't, he wanted her to hurt.

"Fuck!" Colleen cried out, "not my ass too!"

Jack laughed in her ear, "Enjoy it, Coach, later it will be two cocks fucking your holes!"

"Oh god, oh god," Colleen kept saying over and over.

"Bite her nipple!" Jack ordered Sylvia, "Make her hurt!"

Jack could feel Logan's fingers touching his, and he matched the rhythm. He pulled Coach Coffin's head back by her hair. "This is what you want, isn't it? To be used like a slut, a whore!"

"Yes!" Colleen said, "I fucking love it!"

Sylvia wasn't biting her coach's nipple. Instead, she was sucking on it, but when she heard what she said to Jack she bit down hard.

"Ow!" Coach Coffin screamed, "Oh god I'm going to come!"

The three students attacked their teacher, each one doing it for a different reason. For Sylvia, it was a little jealousy, but also she was enjoying being in control; Jack never allowed that and Logan was almost as bad. For Logan, it was the thrill of making his teacher come. For Jack, it was all about domination of not only Coach Coffin but also Logan and Sylvia.

Sylvia continued to bite down on her teacher's nipple and squeezing the other one until she heard Jack's voice in the background.

"Do it, Sylvia, kiss your teacher!"

"Yes! Kiss me! Let me suck your tongue!" Coach Coffin begged.

"You are a slut!" Sylvia said before their lips met.

Colleen had never felt so good or had so many people using her at the same time. She sucked on Sylvia's tongue, then Sylvia did the same to her. Her cunt and ass were getting fucked hard, and Logan was pinching her clit now. She was close, so close and when Sylvia pinched down hard on both her nipples, the orgasm hit. If not for the boys supporting her she would have collapsed.

She thought they would stop after her orgasm, but they didn't. Jack was especially rough on her ass, and it felt like he had at least three fingers inside her. The original pleasure was quickly turning to pain.

"No more, please, no more!" she begged.

Sylvia was the first to stop, and she marveled at what they had just done to their teacher. If not for Jack none of this would have happened.

Logan's hand was getting sore, and when he pulled his fingers out, they were covered in his teacher's juices.

"Make her suck your fingers clean!" Jack quickly said before Logan wiped them off.

Jack didn't want to stop abusing her ass, but as soon as Logan's fingers were clean, he pulled his out of his teacher's ass. They were stained brown from his deep penetrations.

"Look at my fingers," he said to her, "your dirty ass is all over them."

He held them out to her, and without saying any more, Coach Coffin sucked them into her mouth.

"Oh my god, yuck!" Sylvia said. "That's gross!"

Colleen didn't care if it was gross or not, she needed to do it.

Jack didn't care for Sylvia's comments. He pulled his fingers from his teacher's mouth and grabbed Sylvia by her hair and pulled her towards him.

"Really? You think it's gross! Well, then you can finish cleaning my fingers!"

Logan knew better than to argue with Jack when he got in one of his 'moods' and stayed out of the way.

123456...8