Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,634 Followers

Jake pulled into the driveway, a satisfied smile upon his face, confident that he had done well on his Physics test. He entered the house, the living room cast in shadows pierced by shafts of sunlight streaming through the filmy curtain on the main window that looked out on the front lawn. The smell of his mother's perfume was strong in the air.

"Hi baby," she called to him. He squinted, stepping forward into the living room he finally saw that his mother was lying on the couch. She wore a button up sweater, her impressive breasts on prominent display, the fasteners threatening to pop free. Jake watched as she toyed with the hem of her plain black skirt, ending just above her knees, it reminded him of a school girls outfit. "Hungry baby? Mamma's made you an after school snack."

Jake stepped over to the couch, sitting on the edge of the cushion near her ankles. Linda pulled her right leg back, slipped it over his lap so that he was now situated between her limbs. Jake scooted back, sliding his hand up her bare leg, feigning surprise when she stopped him from venturing underneath the skirt. Pushing his hand away, she flapped her skirt and then pulled it up a fraction of an inch.

His eyes were locked on her skin hidden by the skirt, she watched his expression as she pulled the black material up, her most secret of places revealed to his wondering gaze. Jake held his breath as his mother's sex came into view. His first surprise was that there was no underwear, her bare pussy was right in front of his face. Soft blond hairs, neatly trimmed at the top, longer below, curled around the outer lips. Bright pink, the inner lips glistening, already moistened as she waited for him to come home.

"Fucking A," Jake said, a broad smile appearing on Linda's face, excited by his enthusiasm. "Looks good enough to eat," he said as he looked up at her.

"That's kind of what I was hoping for," Linda said.

In a flash Jake's face was buried between his mother's thighs. Linda squealed as he swung his head back and forth, wiping his cheeks and nose with her dewy pussy. The clear juices smeared everywhere, Jake took a deep breath, inhaling his mother's scent.

"Oh yes baby, lick me there," Linda gushed as her son's tongue swiped up from the entrance to her vagina, ending at her clit. "Fuck yes, baby." Jake went to work, feasting on his mother's sex and the nectar that flowed freely from her body. Linda grabbed her son's head, grinding against him as he ate her to oblivion.

Jake's tongue flicked against her clit, whipping back and forth across it as light as a hummingbird's wings. Linda's moans were punctuated by gasps and squeals, growing into one long choked scream as he slid two fingers into her grasping channel.

"Eat me, eat me baby," Linda urged him, pulling his head hard against her as she rode the smaller waves of bliss, feeling the big one building up. "Oh god baby, make mamma cum, make me cum baby!"

Jake focused his attention, bearing down on her clit as his fingers sawed steadily into her sopping pussy. Her choked gasps came faster and faster until at last she arched her back, lifting her bottom off the couch. He felt the gush pour out, his jaw covered in her wetness, the liquid splashing into his open mouth.

"Oh fuck baby! God damn, that was fucking awesome." Jake was surprised, he rarely heard his mother curse. Her praise made him feel good, but he was turned on by her foul mouth even more.

Jake was about to crawl up and cover his mother's mouth with his own, give her a taste of her own pussy, when they both heard a loud snap, a branch Jake guessed, and then a male voice cursing.

Jake looked to his mother, the fear he felt mirrored in her eyes. In a heartbeat he was at the front door, while Linda covered up her body, her eyes searching the window in a panic. A bush just at the edge of the window frame was shaking, dust kicked up in a cloud near the ground, trailing off around the corner. Taking off at a run, Jake threw up his arm as he tore through the whipping branches, skidding around the corner.

Along the side of the house a narrow walkway led to the backyard, a wooden gate swung close as Jake came racing through. Jerking the gate open, he dodged past the trash cans that lined the fence, ahead of him he saw a foot disappear over the top of the back fence. Through the gaps between the wooden pickets he could make out a bright yellow shirt. With a grunt Jake put on the last bit of speed he could muster, jumping up and grabbing the fence, but by that time whoever it was had vanished down the alley.

"Did they see us?" Linda asked as Jake came back in the front door, her voice filled with worry. He shrugged his shoulders, his anger visible as he paced quickly back and forth across the room, his fists clenching until his knuckles turned white. Standing up, she intercepted his pacing, pulling him close to her body, hugging him tightly.

"It's gonna be okay," Jake said, automatically falling into the role of protector.

"I know," Linda said, feeling safe in his arms. After a minute of being held, she felt better. Kissing her son on his cheek, she said, "I'm going to change." Jake nodded and let her go.

While his mother went upstairs Jake returned to the flowerbed in front of the house. He searched the ground, looking for any clue as to who might have been peeping through the window, but came up empty. Pressing his face up to the glass, he tried to determine how much the person might have seen. He could make out the couch through the dirty glass, but he doubted anyone could have identified a person sitting on it, though it would have been obvious what he and his mother were doing.

Stepping back he cursed himself for not being more careful, a feeling of helplessness threatening to overwhelm him. If someone who knew him saw him going down on his mother this could destroy them. What would his father say? What would he do? Would he get kicked out of the house? Would his parent's get divorced? Or worse?

Shaking his head vigorously, he tried to get a hold of his runaway imagination. Think, think, think, he ordered himself. Don't run wild with the 'what ifs'. Running scared to stop a tidal wive that might not be coming was a sure way to alert other people that something was going on. With a deep breath Jake went back inside and looked for his mother.

Linda tucked her white tank top into her jeans. In the mirror she could see the shadowy form of Jake standing in the doorway, watching her dress. She couldn't help but smile, enjoying the way his eyes caressed her body. It made her want to please him, to keep his eyes glued to her. The attention was like a drug, the more she had, the more she wanted.

Closing her eyes, she slid her left hand up from her tummy to cup her breast. Her thumb and forefinger closed over her nipple, twisting it lightly until it stood up at attention. Linda opened her mouth as she leaned her head back, her breath escaping in huffs as she worked her right hand down over her tummy, sliding her fingers between her skin and the waistband of her jeans.

Jake watched his mother from the darkened shadows of the hall. It reminded him of a dozen films he had seen on the internet, where the son was spying on his mother who was busy pleasuring herself. In the movies the boys walked in and the mother, already sexually aroused, would fuck and suck her son until he fed her a load of his cum. Jake's cock was already painfully hard, it had been from the time he walked in and found his mother lying on the couch.

Through barely opened eyes Linda watched as her son pulled the waistband of his shorts down below his crotch, his cock hanging free until his right hand grabbed it and began to stroke it slowly. She swung her hips back in a circle, her ass wagging in front of him to admire. Pulling her tank top over her tits, she tweaked her nipples, pinching hard enough to make her wince in sweet pain. Sucking in air through her parted lips, she moaned wantonly as her son worked his cock over, fucking his fist as he wished it were her pussy.

"Oh god, he's so big," Linda said in a breathy whisper, pretending that she hadn't seen her son behind her. "I can't believe how big my son's cock is. I can't wait to get it in me." Her right hand began to rub her pussy with purpose. The panties she had slipped on before she donned the jeans were already soaked. Her fingers thrust into her vagina while the pad of her palm rubbed furiously against her clit.

Jake worked his cock faster. Mesmerized by the erotic display in front of him, he was content to pleasure himself while watching his mother do the same. He groaned as she pulled her hand free of her jeans and thrust her slick fingers into her mouth, slurping up the juices that coated them, groaning deeply with another jerk of her hips for emphasis.

"I need to feel his cock in my mouth again," she said lustily. "I can't wait to feel him shoot another load in my mouth. I want to taste his cum, play with it with my tongue and show it to him, like those slutty porn stars do." Linda had to fight to keep from laughing as her son whimpered in pain.

Out of the shadows Jake stumbled into the bedroom, almost waddling as he walked awkwardly with his shorts pulled down in one hand, his throbbing, hard cock in the other.

"Oh!" Linda exclaimed in her best surprised voice and then her eyes dropped to his insistent cock, the impending explosion apparent. "Oh," she said again, this time with an appreciative lick of her lips. "Is this for me? You have something for mommy?" she asked seductively as she knelt on the floor before him.

Linda didn't touch him, she just pressed her face up against his cock, her head held back so that she was looking up at him while he stroked himself closer to orgasm. The spongy head was pressed against her chin, the tip hanging over the open chasm that was her mouth.

"I want you to cum on me baby, cum on my face. Mommy wants your cum all over her face. Cum for me baby, cum for mommy." Her sweet voice said such nasty words, Jake forced his eyes to remain locked on the lewd display as his hand flew up and down his cock in blur. With a howl the first shot of milky liquid splattered across her upper lip, splashing over her right nostril and pooling in the corner of her eye. "Oh!" she cried out, squeezing her eyes shut.

His mother tilted her head forward, clasping the head of his cock with her lips, sucking in the spurts of jizz as they fired from his barrel. Her moans of pleasure brought a groan from Jake, his hand squeezing out the sweet nectar that she so craved.

Jake looked down at his mother, her face painted in his seed, his drained happiness punctuated by gasps for breath. Looking down at her she was both beautiful as a mother and as dirty as any slut he could dream up. Even now, with his load just spent, he felt his cock twitching at the very sight of her. Using his finger, he wiped the glob of cum from the corner of her eye, pushing it between her slightly parted lips.

Linda accepted the morsel, rubbing it over her teeth and gums with her tongue. Jake shook his head in wonder, he'd seen that sort of thing done in porn movies, but never thought she'd do it. He watched in continued amazement as she sloshed her tongue around in her mouth and then pushed a huge glob of milky white cum mixed with spit into a pool that floated on to the edge of her lips. Opening her eyes she held his gaze as she sucked the load back in and then swallowed, her gulp loud and exaggerated.

"Thank you baby," she said, planting a kiss on his semi hard cock.

Jake lounged on the couch in the den, the plush material cradling him in a warm embrace as he watched television. His mother was making dinner, suddenly hungry for food after their tryst in the bedroom. While Jake would have been happy to continue on, his anticipation building for when he would actually be able to fuck his mother, he didn't object when she offered to scrounge up something to eat.

Linda set a large platter of buffalo wings, potato wedges, celery and ranch dressing on the coffee table, plopping down next to her son, pecking him with a quick kiss when he pulled her close. Jake dug into the food, licking his fingers as the spicy sauce threatened to get everywhere. She teased her son by dipping the celery stalks into the white creamy ranch dressing and then licking it off in a sultry manner. She slid the stalk deep between her lips, until only her fingers were visible and then she'd pull it all the way out.

She offered to lick his fingers clean when he complained that she hadn't brought any napkins to wipe with. Jake felt his cock stirring as his mother swirled her tongue around his spicy digits, the bumpy texture of her wet muscle making him tingle.

Sitting back heavily with a contented sigh when he finished eating, Jake wrapped his arm around his mother as she snuggled up next to him. Linda was satisfied to just be held as her boy flipped through the channels, pausing on comedies and sport shows that he liked. How long had it been since Jerry held her this way? She couldn't remember anything but his dismissive nature, as if he couldn't be bothered to be near her.

After an hour or so Jake handed the remote control to his mother, his attention focused on her body, his hands roaming over her bountiful breasts. Linda lay lengthwise on the couch, enjoying the unhurried way her boy explored her body. She pulled up her tank top, her tits bouncing free, inviting her son to smother them with wet kisses and licks. She flipped the channel and found Casablanca playing. Settling in, she watched her favorite movie while Jake devoured her.

Linda's attention to the movie was eventually broken as Jake moved from kissing her breasts to down across her tummy. After removing her jeans, Jake tongued her pussy through the white cotton underwear, leaving a large wet spot over her sex where he pressed his open mouth. She pulled aside the crotch of the soft material and offered her bare bush to him once again. Jake lapped at her cunt tenderly, the urgency not as strong as it had been earlier in the day, though no less exciting.

He ate her through her orgasm, a nice strong cum that once again left his face very wet. Linda pulled him up to her face when he crawled out from between her legs, kissing him deeply, tasting herself upon his lips and tongue. Jake was aroused again, though it wasn't unbearable. He was merely content to lay with his mostly naked mother. It wasn't long before he felt her breathing grow steady, and then he knew she had fallen asleep.

When Linda woke Casablanca was over, her son was snuggled up happily next to her, his face nestled dreamily between her tits. She stroked his cheek lightly, enjoying the feel of his skin next to hers. The comfort of having her lover wrapped around her body made her feel warm and happy. A part of her, deep and hidden, softly cried, heart broken that she hadn't felt this way with Jerry in so many years. Shrugging off the distant ache, she concentrated on the moment she existed in.

Jake snorted awake. His sleepy eyes focused on the soft curve of his mother's breast, smiling broadly as he rubbed his cheek. "Guess I fell asleep," he said drowsily.

"We both did," Linda replied. "I had a lovely nap, how about you?"

"I had the softest pillows," Jake agreed, taking her boob into his hand and giving it a firm squeeze.

"Let me up," Linda said patting his head quickly. Jake backed up and let his mother get to her feet. She looked back at him, offering him her hand. He took it and she led him from the den.

In the master bathroom Linda turned to her son and pulled off his shirt, Jake lifting his arms to help her. Pushing down his shorts, she bent down and slipped them over his feet. She looked at him expectantly once he was standing before her naked. Jake took his mother's tank top and peeled it off her body, her panties following suit.

Linda turned on the shower, waiting until the water warmed and then motioned for Jake to join her under the spray. Wrapping his mother in his arms, Jake kissed her deeply, pulling her tightly against him. Linda felt his cock pressing against her, the hot flesh probing the soft part of her inner thigh.

Taking the soap she lathered her hands up and then began scrubbing her son's body. The feel of strong muscles in his arms and back, reminded her of years gone by, though she couldn't recall any butt looking as fine as Jake's. She lovingly rubbed her slippery hands over the well sculpted cheeks, smiling mischievously at his gasp when her finger teased his puckered asshole. She washed every part of him, except where he needed it most.

Moving Jake under the spray, she rinsed him off, planting hot kisses on his chest as his hands roamed her body. He pulled on her ass cheeks, spreading them wide and letting the hot water pour down the deep channel. With one last kiss Linda pushed him to the side of the shower, grabbing a bottle of conditioner from the shelf. Pouring a sizable glob of the creamy liquid into her hand she pressed herself into the crook of his arm. Jake sighed deeply as his mother's hand took hold of his aching cock, the slippery cream providing a luxurious sensation.

Jake's huffs and groans echoed loudly off the walls of the shower, filling Linda's ears as if there were multiples of her son being pleasured by her hand. As the water washed away the make shift lube she poured more over his strong cock, enjoying the feel of her hand being used as a substitute pussy. His finger's dug into his mother's flesh, his head lolling back and forth as he grew weak with the incredible pleasure of his mother's forbidden touch.

Linda beamed with pride as she brought the third load of cum from her son's body that day. He held on to her tightly, bracing himself against the walls as his orgasm overtook him. Jake was glad to have the tension released, though now he felt exhausted.

Once they dried off Jake collapsed on his mother's bed wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. Linda lay down next to him, listening to his breathing. Before long they were both asleep.

Saturday

Sunlight as thick as honey shone down from the unbelievably blue sky. Clouds as white as snow, puffy like cotton balls floated by on a day with a strong breeze that caused his mother's silken hair to float about her radiant face. Her arms were outstretched, laughing musically as he raced up to her, lifted her in his arms and spun her about. Falling into the waving field of flowers, they tumbled down a slope, holding onto each other tightly as the world spun about them.

Jake inhaled the sweet scent of his mother's hair, it was the smell of home. He was drawn into the deep blue pools of her eyes, his lips parting as he fell into the embrace of her kiss. The luxurious, forbidden kiss drew him in, her arms wrapping around him tighter and tighter. Jake couldn't move, his arms pinned to his side, his legs would not budge, and the kiss kept getting deeper. His mother was drawing him in, so much so that he couldn't breathe.

Jake sat up, his heart racing in his chest as he drew in a loud, gasping breath. The strange dream floated at the edge of his memory, as he reached to recall the details it eluded him like tendrils of smoke slipping through his fingers. His mother lay next to him, a smile upon her face as her hand rested on his stomach.

Laying back down he stroked his mother's arm, considering the strange set of circumstances that had led him to this place. In the darkness of the room the doubts that had plagued him the day before seemed to loom in the shadows. Unsure of what lay hidden in the shifting inky black, Jake felt lost. Who could he turn to? What guidance could he seek? With an uneasy heart he lay next to his mother, she pulled him tight against her body in her sleep.

Agnol
Agnol
1,634 Followers
123456...8