Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

Jake opened his eyes slowly, the room was brighter this time. Predawn light left the room in light shadows, a blanket of inky fog to be burned off as the sun rose over the horizon. Whatever dream he had must have been good, he could feel his stiffened cock aching in his shorts. Reaching to scratch himself, he felt soft hair and then his mother's head.

Pulling back the sheet, Jake looked down to find his mother mouthing his cock lazily, the tip pushing out her cheek obscenely. When the sheet was pulled back she pushed her hair away from her eyes, winking a good morning to her son. Removing her mouth, Linda stroked her son's shaft, the wet sound providing punctuation to the exquisite sensations she was giving him.

"Good morning baby," Linda said sweetly. "How did you like your wake up call?" As she waited for him to answer she licked the underside of his cock, flicking across the sensitive spot just below the crown. Jake groaned, thrusting his hips up in the air. "Ah, that's what I like to hear."

"Mom," Jake began. Linda stopped her licking, though not the slow steady stroke of his cock. "I want to-," he paused, biting his lip, trying to form his thoughts into words. "I need-" he faltered again.

Linda's pussy flooded instantly. Those words struck at her core, the admission her son could not bring himself to say had sent her heart racing. She crawled up the bed, placing a kiss on his silent lips, rolling over onto her back, pulling him with her. Jake's confusion was replaced with disbelief, his eyes growing wide as he realized what was happening.

With trembling arms he held himself over her, placing his legs carefully between hers, the soft skin of her thighs pressing up against his waist as she prepared to accept him into her body. Jake's felt his cock, which was already at full mast, grow even longer as he prepared to take his mother.

"Make love to me, baby," Linda whispered, her eyes filled with need, her mouth twitching silently as she waited. The anticipation of this act of surrender to their desire, this sweet taboo, had been building in her mind since that morning when Jake had been eyeing her breasts. Everything had been leading up to this point, though she had delayed it for many reasons, one of which was that she enjoyed the sweet pain of denial. Now she could no longer hold back, her son wanted her, needed her. Who was she to deny him for her own perverse joy?

Jake exhaled slowly as she took hold of his flesh, the soft skin encasing his hardness, her touch burning as it soothed him. She brought him to the entrance of her sex, the fine hairs slick with her own arousal, parting before him as she guided him in. The spongy head lodged itself into the canal that was her vagina, her fingers sliding along his shaft as he sank into her.

"Oh god," Jake whispered as his body entered the gates of heaven. The exquisite feel of his mother's pussy, the one pussy on Earth he was most forbidden to enjoy, gripped him snugly, caressing every inch of his girth as he pushed back her walls. Linda's fingers raked across his back lightly as he pushed forward, his hunching hips driving his cock all the way into her.

"Oh yes, baby," Linda gasped, "Oh fuck yes!" She felt him bottom out, their pubis' meeting, crushed against each other. With a swivel of his hips he rotated in a circle, grinding against her even further. "Oh fuck baby, Mama loves that."

Jake withdrew slowly and then sank into her again, hypnotized by the feeling of her body holding onto him, opening up as he came back for more. Over and over he repeated his slow journey to the bottom of her pussy, aware that his motions were driving his mother slowly mad as mini cums rippled through her channel, milking him.

It was only a minute, maybe two, before Jake's pace picked up. The knowledge that it was his mother's pussy that he was burying his bone into was more than he could handle. The slapping sound of flesh against flesh filled the room, the smell of sex permeated the air, the taste of the sweat on his mother's skin was salty on his tongue. Crossing her legs behind his back, Linda held on for the fuck of her life as her son drove into her again and again. Her pussy gushed continuously, matting his nest of pubic hairs against his body, drenching the sheet beneath her heaving ass as she lifted up to meet each of his thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Jake grunted as his gaze bore into his mother. He watched her , the illicit pleasure written on her face as he forced the air from her in gasps with each drive of his cock into her submissive cunt.

"Oh baby, Oh Jake, Jake!" his mother cried, her eyes scrunching closed tightly and he felt the walls of her pussy collapse on him, capturing his cock at the base of his stroke. He had no choice, his seed flowed forth as if a dam broke. Linda felt the sticky warmth flooding her, Jake had cum inside of her! Another orgasm rippled through her, the walls of her pussy coaxing out more of his load.

Jake collapsed on his mother, their sweaty bodies heaving as they gasped for breath. Their hearts thumped against their chests, a racing rhythm as they slowly came down from the explosive high.

"Holy shit!" Jake exclaimed at last, rolling off his mother. His cock slid from her pussy, a noisy slurp echoed as it came free.

"Oh god, baby, I think you must have shot a gallon of cum," his mother said in wonder. She was cupping her sex with her hand, trying to stem the flow that was pouring out of her. Without thinking she pushed a sticky finger into her mouth, tasting their mix of fluids. Looking over she caught Jake looking at her. With a shy smile, she licked her finger clean.

"You like the taste of us?" he asked her. Linda nodded, reaching for more when he gave her a proud smile. He watched her continue then closed his eyes, the smell of sex heavy in the air, as he tried to recall any fantasy of his that could compare with this reality. Coming up empty, Jake opened his eyes in time to watch his mother slide out of bed. "Where you going?"

"We can't live in bed," Linda said with a chuckle. "As much as I'd like to," she said staring meaningfully at his spent penis flopped on his thigh.

Jake listened as his mother took another shower, considered joining her but then decided against it. By the time Linda emerged from her bedroom Jake had eaten breakfast and was out of the house, a note left on the counter saying he had studying to do.

Exhaling, Linda let out a sigh of relief, as much as she enjoyed being with her son, and all the excitement that it brought, she needed some time to recharge. The constant sexual high was not something she was used to at her age, maybe twenty years ago, but not anymore.

Jake ordered his burger and then took a seat at a booth. Saturday afternoons were slow at The Warriors Den, only a couple of people were in the joint. Not that it bothered Jake, he could use the time alone. He wolfed down his burger and then sipped the shake slowly, thumbing through his physics book.

An hour later Derek Smith walked in the door, placed an order for food and then slid in to the booth, across from Jake.

"How's it going?" Derek asked, snatching a fry and looking about.

"It's okay," Jake said, barely looking up from his studies.

"Missed a good time last night," Derek remarked, wiping his hands on his already dirty shirt. "Probably not as good as you were having, but still." Jake looked up to find his friend grinning at him, his lips pulled back in a shared secret.

"What did you say?" Jake asked, his voice low and dangerous. Derek laughed, a short huff of air, barely audible.

"Look, I'm not gonna say anything to anyone," Derek started, but Jake had his collar and jerked him across the table. The laid back surfer dude was suddenly nose to nose with a very angry young man.

"What did you say?" Jake growled, his arms pulled tight, a vein throbbing on his neck. "Did you come to my house yesterday?" He searched his friend's eye, looking for some sign. "What did you see?"

Derek's eyes darted to the left, a group of patrons were looking at them curiously. Jake let him go and Derek slid back into his seat, smoothing out his shirt. "Calm down man, I'm not going to say anything to anyone." Jake relaxed a little, though his heart was still pounding in his ears. "Heck, I'd love it if you could set me up with a bit of that action."

Jake's fist flew without thinking. It wasn't until two patrons and an employee pulled the boys apart, Derek bloodied and shielding a busted eye. Police officers showed up and put Jake in the back of a squad car, driving off as Derek was treated by a fire fighter before he declined treatment at the hospital.

"Mom," Jake said, his voice soft and tired, "I'm at the Police station, you need to come get me."

Linda held the phone, stunned, unable to process her son's words. "What?" she asked, but he just said the same words again. "Okay, I'm on my way."

The cops told her that he'd been fighting, over what they didn't know. Little property damage had been inflicted, the owner wasn't going to press charges, but Jake wasn't welcome back to the burger joint for a while. She drove him home in silence, unsure of what to say or how to punish him.

"Care to tell me what it was about?" she asked as they entered the house, dropping her keys on the counter.

"It was Derek," he said, his back turned to her. Jake leaned against the wall heavily, a deep sigh escaping his lips. "He was the one who saw us yesterday."

"Oh baby," Linda said, rushing to his side, "what did he see?" The look in Jake's eyes told her all she needed to know. "Everything?" she asked, he only nodded. "But why? You could have denied it, why did you beat him up? You practically admitted to it by getting mad at him."

Jake shut his eyes tightly, hiding his face from her. He pushed her away, heading towards the stairs, but she intercepted him. There was torment in his face, pain that she hadn't seen before, but was plainly visible now. He couldn't look at her, his eyes slid past, looking off into the distance each time she crossed his line of sight.

"What did he say?" She begged him, pulling him around to face her when he tried to walk away again. "Tell me, damn it."

"He wanted a turn with you," he shouted. "He wanted me to set him up with a shot at you," he said softer, his voice breaking into a sob as he broke free from her grasp.

"Baby, I know you don't think of me that way, why would you let that bother you?" she tried to soothe him, but he shrugged her off roughly, darting up the stairs and slamming his bedroom door. She could only stare, confusion causing her to doubt, paralyzing her.

Jake stayed in his room for hours, the sun set and it was getting late and still no sign of him leaving his room. Linda worried that maybe he had climbed out his window, but she listened at his door and she could hear him moving around on occasion.

After he'd been home for about seven hours Linda carried up a tray of food, certain that he had to be hungry by now. She tapped on the door, but no answer came. With a deep breath she turned the know and entered her son's room. Jake lay on the bed, apparently asleep. His face was showing signs of bruising and her heart ached to think he had gotten hurt defending her honor. She set the tray on his dresser and took a seat next to him, brushing his hair away from his face.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry," she said softly, her hand touching his cheek lightly. Jake stirred, his hand taking hold of hers as he opened his eyes slowly, smiling embarrassingly. Linda returned his smile with compassion, leaning down to hold him tight.

Jake accepted his mother's hug, his hands sliding over her warm body, pulling her close against his body so that her chest was pushed into his own. The soft cushion of her breast causing him to respond unthinkingly, his cock starting to unfurl once again beneath the sheet. He tried to dismiss the stray thought, but it was difficult, his mother made him respond in ways he couldn't control.

Linda sat back and looked at her boy. His roguish good looks had always been a soft spot for her, and to a number of girls as well, if the dates he'd had in the past were any indicator. Now the cuts on his face, along with the dark bruise forming on his cheek, were all battle wounds earned in an attempt to defend her. His smile made her feel better, less worried that he was seriously hurt, and now she was beginning to fully appreciate what he had done for her.

"You feeling okay?" she asked. "You hungry?" she continued when he nodded. She grabbed the tray of food and brought it to the bed, hand feeding him slices of oranges and strawberries. After a minute she handed him a half a sandwich and watched him munch it down. At last he waved off anymore food and she returned the tray to the dresser. "I wanted to say thank you, for what you did today. I don't think anyone has ever done anything like that because of me."

Jake smiled weakly, looking away. He didn't much feel like a hero. Derek hadn't been completely wrong, that's what had made Jake so mad, but he didn't know how to tell his mom that.

"If you're feeling up to it, I'd like to thank you properly."

Jake looked back at his mother, she had stepped off the bed and was pulling off her shirt, her creme colored bra cradling her breasts tightly. She undid her jeans and pushed them off her hips, her high cut french bikini panties curving down between her thighs and disappearing under her body. His cock started to harden immediately, coming to life like a snake under the sheet.

"I think you are definitely 'up' for it," she said with a gleam in her eyes. Kicking the jeans off, she leaned down and gave an encouraging rub to his cock, squeezing it playfully. Jake groaned, helpless to stop himself. He held up his hand as she started to pull off her underwear, Linda smiled broadly at what she thought he was requesting. "Okay, baby, whatever you want."

Crawling on to the bed, she straddled his legs as she pulled the sheet off his body, oohing as his penis came into view. Scooting up she pulled the crotch of her panties aside and then took hold of his cock, pushing the head into her slot. Hunching her hips she worked his shaft into her body, lifting her ass up to give him the longest stroke possible.

Jake watched her, breasts swaying back and forth, her face beaming down at him as she worked to be his vessel of pleasure. He couldn't deny the physical act brought such wonderful sensations, fucking his mother was beyond anything he could have ever dreamed of, but his altercation with Derek had unearthed questions, nagging thoughts that began to grow, sprouting tendrils that were just breaking the surface.

"Oh baby," his mother moaned, "I don't think I've ever done this before. I feel like one of those girls that hang out at biker bars, the ones the bikers just use for sex, making the girl do all the work." She gyrated on his pole, thrusting her suctioning pussy back so that her clit would rub against his pubic bone, the sloppy sounds loud in their ears. "Use me baby, let me make you feel good."

Jake grabbed her hips, the soft skin in his hands rocking back and forth gently as she squeezed him with her practiced cunt. "Use me." Her words inflamed him and he began to push and pull on her hips, driving his cock deeper into her body, the slapping of her ass against his thighs echoing off the walls of his room.

"You want to be used, huh? I'll use you!" he said through clenched teeth, bracing his feet so that he could get leverage to thrust against her. Like a jack hammer, Jake pounded his mother's soggy box, her moans sliding into a continuous wail as his relentless assault slammed his cock into her again and again, his balls bouncing off her fleshy ass cheeks.

"Oh god baby, fuck me! Fuck me you motherfucker!" Her words broke up into senseless gibberish as her orgasm over took her, her son's cock continuing to drive through the torrent of pussy juice that gushed out of her. Her tightening channel sent him over the edge a moment later, his cock growing impossibly harder and then he was shooting his load into her.

Linda collapsed atop her son, though he didn't move to kiss her. After a minute of silence she crawled off of his bed, looking back to him as she gathered her clothes and the tray of food.

"Everything is going to be okay, baby," she assured him as she stepped to the door. Jake's eyes were closed, his breathing still labored as he recovered from the exertion. She wanted him to look at her, to acknowledge what they had done, but somehow she knew it wasn't coming.

Their coupling had felt different this time, she hadn't been the one leading him on a carefully prepared trail. This time she had given herself to him, thrown herself at him really, in repayment for his deeds, to prove to him the altercation had been worth it.

As she left him lying in his bed she wondered how things could have changed so rapidly.

Sunday

Flashes of faces, angry, sad, hurt, shifted across the movie screen of his dream. Larger than life they loomed, bearing down on him, accusing, blaming, asking him 'why?' Two faces kept appearing: Derek and his father. When he awoke, Jake was covered in a light sweat, aching from the countless bruises peppering his body. He lay awake a long time, just thinking, turning the last few days over in his mind, before he gingerly climbed to his feet.

He grabbed some clean underwear and then made his way wincing to the bathroom. Under the spray of the shower his mind wandered again, this time replaying the scenes with his mother. Like a snake emerging from a bush, his cock grew stiff, sticking out from his nest of pubic hair as he could still feel her pussy wrapped around him. With a resigned sigh, he ignored his engorged penis, washing around it lightly before rinsing off in colder water.

His mother was in the kitchen, her sewing basket out and a soft pink material pinned to a paper pattern covering most of the table. She smiled at him as he wobbled in, a needle held between her clenched teeth. With a pained grin he moved to the cupboard and pulled down a bowl.

"How you feeling slugger?" she asked, pinning another piece of cloth to the pattern.

"A little sore is all," he said, grabbing the box of cereal and pouring it into his bowl.

"From me?" she asked, genuine concern in her voice. Linda breathed a sigh of relief when he shook his head. "Good, I'd hate to be the reason you were hurt." She shut her mouth, immediately aware that she was indeed the reason he'd been hurt. With a nervous look, she shot him a pained glance. "Sorry," she whispered, "I just meant-"

"I know mom," Jake cut her off. He sat at the table after pouring milk into his cereal, eating slowly. "What are you working on?"

"A dress," she said simply. His look of 'Well, no shit' made her laugh before she continued, "For a dance." Jake shrugged, not aware of any dance that his mother might be attending any time soon, and returned to his breakfast. "You up for church today?" she asked him as he finished eating.

Jake considered her question for a moment. Was he able to go to church? He hurt, but not so bad he couldn't get around, so yeah he could make it through an hour and a half in a hard backed pew. Should he go to church? He held in a laugh as he considered all that had happened in the last few days. Going to church might end with the both of them being struck down by lightning as they crossed the threshold onto holy ground.

"Uh, yeah," he said at last, cautious confusion written on his face. "You feel like going to church?"

She nodded quickly, as if there weren't any reason why she shouldn't attend church as usual. With a smile it was decided they would be going. With a glance at the clock he realized he had better get ready if they were to make it on time.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers
1...345678