Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers

In his room he pulled out his dress slacks and shirts, the same ones he wore the other night on their date. He could still smell his mother's perfume on the shirt where he held her close. Holding the white material to his nose, he inhaled deeply, enjoying that her scent seemed to permeate into every part of his world.

The church they attended was a conservative congregation, no musical instruments, very little interaction as the preacher gave his sermon. He watched his mother as she listened intently to the portly man's words, she seemed very absorbed by the call to provide comfort to those in need. She squeezed his hand when she turned to find him staring at her, returning her attention to the podium afterwards.

Jake considered her carefully, the black and white polka dotted dress accentuating his mother's curves nicely, but not overly so. Her hourglass figure was more hinted than clearly defined, though she looked very feminine. He felt himself stirring as he admired her, reminding him that he was in a very dangerous place to be getting a hard on.

When the service ended they filed out of the pew following close behind a group of older ladies, the grandma squad Jake had dubbed them. As they entered the foyer the older women turned to talk.

"Oh look," one of the women said, her curly hair done up with a large flowery bow, "It's Linda and her handsome son, Jake!" She gave his mother a warm hug and then turned to Jake, her fragile fingers trying to pinch his cheek. "You are such a good son, always taking care of your mother."

"I try," Jake said.

"Oh I'm sure you do a great job, just look at the beautiful smile on her face." The grandmother's eyes seemed to glass over, as if she were suddenly seeing into a different world, one that must have taken place a long time ago. "I remember my Stanley," she said in a dry whisper. "My Stanley was always in my skirts, could never get him to leave me alone."

"Oh my!" Linda laughed. "Well I think Jake is a bit older than your Stanley must have been, Agnes." She looked to the other women to see if any had heard, but they seemed to be wrapped up in their own conversations.

"Oh, no, Stanley was older than Jake. He'd just come back from the war. His father had been gone three years at that point, heart attack. I remember," she said proudly. "I remember it all." Jake marvelled at the saucy look of recollection Agnes displayed. She did remember, and was remembering it quite clearly in front of them! "You be good to your mother," she called after him as they pushed away through the crowd, "A woman needs her man of the house!"

Jake and Linda shot each other shocked looks as they pressed towards the doors, sunlight and freedom just beyond. As they burst into the light, they let out uproarious laughter, inspiring others to look at them quizzically.

"Am I nuts, or did that crazy old woman just see through us?" Jake asked as they sat down in the car. All his doubts suddenly seemed to be significantly less important.

"I guess it's not as uncommon as we might think," Linda said in awe. "You ever wonder how many people have done what we've done, and no one knows about it?"

Jake watched out the window as his mother drove home, scrutinizing every car that passed. Any couple that he saw he tried to imagine what dark secret they kept from the world. He spied an older couple in a slower car, their white hair curly and thinning. He pictured the wife spanking the husband with a soft whip while she wore a leather bustier. The husband would howl in pain as she punished him, his cock full and hard sticking out between his legs as he knelt on the floor.

In a SUV two women talked over the seat while a man, the husband of the woman in the front seat Jake supposed, were the subject of his next vision. The women were entwined in each other's arms, like they had done years before as sisters sharing a room, the man unaware that his wife was a closet lesbian with her own sibling.

Jake's eyes widened in surprise as Jeremy Jones, a classmate, and his mother pulled up next to them at a stop light. Jeremy nodded in acknowledgement when their eyes met before the other car turned the corner. Jake's imagination ran wild, Jeremy was fucking his mother in her bed, while his father snored peacefully next to them. He could hear the poor woman begging Jeremy to stop, to move to another room so that they didn't wake his poor overweight father. Jeremy was behind her, pounding his cock into her relentlessly, her flabby ass cheeks fluttering, telling her to be quiet or she would wake her husband and then what would she do?

By the time they arrived home Jake was feeling much better, his aches seemed to have been dulled by the wild scenes that had played out in his mind. Linda look at him as she turned the car off, her eyes drawn to the large bulge in his slacks. She rubbed her gloved hands over his thigh, wrapping her fingers around as much of his package as she could manage through his trousers.

"Mom," Jake began, his voice making him sound much younger than his eighteen years, reminding Linda of the times he would ask her a serious question when he was but a child. "What we're doing, it seems wrong to me, but it doesn't feel wrong when we're doing it."

"I know baby," she soothed him. "To some what we are doing might be wrong, but they don't understand how much a mother can need her boy, or a boy can need his mother." She searched his eyes, her hand never stopping its gentle massage of his growing penis. "Did old grandmother Agnes look like she was a bad person?"

"No," he admitted. In fact Agnes was positively glowing as she recalled whatever had transpired between her and her son so many years ago. "But her husband was dead," he said worried, "what about dad?"

"You're father hasn't -," she paused, looking for a way to discuss the situation politely. "He hasn't been able to," she squeezed his penis meaningfully, "for a very long time. Every time we tried something new, and it failed, only made your father feel worse than before. I finally gave up, not willing to continue making him feel like less of a man."

Jake listened to her, everything seemed logical, in fact it explained quite a bit of their relationship in the last few years. He'd seen the distance grow between them, the affection withering like a sun baked rose. His mother had been wasting away, barely making any effort to put make up on or get dressed up, except on Sundays, and even then that was hardly the kind of attention she needed. She'd been reborn, in a sense, since that morning when she had caught him peeking at her. It was as if male attention was her lifeblood, and her loyalty to his father had caused her to go without so long, even though it was slowly killing her.

"But why me?" he asked. He searched her face, watching the question turn over in her mind as she tried to answer him.

"I'm not sure really," she said at last. "It's not like I was looking for anything, especially not from you, but it happened, huh? Being noticed was such a rush, I couldn't help myself it seemed like. I wanted you to see, I wanted you to look, heck, I needed you to do it. It made me feel pretty, wanted, alive. By the time you came home that afternoon and I baked you that pie, I'd already made up my mind. You were the perfect man to help me. We already loved each other, no one would suspect, and we'd be able to keep it secret. If your father found out, well, he'd probably understand."

Jake's eyes bugged out at that last. He couldn't imagine that his father would be so accommodating. In fact he could think of a lot of other emotions his father might act upon, compassionate understanding as his son replaced him in his marital bed was not the one he thought would be anywhere near the top of the list.

"I don't know," she said, reading his thoughts. "I don't know for sure," she amended. "We spoke of it once, a while back, but I never did anything. He essentially gave me permission, provided I kept it quiet. I don't think he would ever guess that I would choose you." Her eyes had drifted down to where her hand was still stroking him tenderly, the hardened shaft of his penis a pleasant reminder of what she had been missing for so long.

"So you don't feel guilty?" he asked.

"Yes and no," she said, shrugging when he gave her a critical look. "Yes I feel guilty because I'm having such a grand time and I know your father isn't. I feel bad because I'm not feeling bad and then I think that's crazy, he wants me to be happy, right?" Jake nodded, unsure of what she expected him to say. "And then I wonder how all of this must affecting you. I know you're a young man, capable of making your own decisions, but-" She stopped short, letting the unfinished thought hang in the air.

Their relationship had already changed, Jake knew that. He had exchanged physical intimacy with his mother for the emotional support he had relied upon for so long. In the moment it seemed like a simple decision, the joy of making love, fucking his mother really, was more than any young man in his position could ever hope for. The price of such contact seems minuscule in the heat of passion, but the aftermath had left him feeling lonely.

What of his mother's loneliness? Years of feeling unwanted, unloved, undesirable. Could his burden be any greater than hers, especially when he was more than fairly compensated for his loss? So what if he felt a road of communication had been closed off, if he looked at his mother as the cause of consternation, instead of a relief valve to help him get past it?

"Do you know what I mean?" she asked hopefully. Jake nodded, he did indeed understand his mother's conflicting emotions and loyalties. Leaning over, he slipped his hand behind her neck and pulled her close, kissing her soft lips tenderly, his tongue tasting her lipstick briefly.

"Come on," Jake said getting out of the car. He took her hand and led her into the house, heading straight for her bedroom.

He undressed her slowly, laying kisses on her shoulders and arms as he pulled her dress off. Jake laughed nervously as he tried to unclasp her bra, the four hooks conspiring to defeat him, until at last he worked them open. Sliding his hands under her arms he cupped her breasts, kneading them gently, rolling them around in his fingers, enjoying the weight of them in his palms.

His lips touched her neck, the hairs standing up in attention as he sent shivers down her spine. With a soft sigh, Linda closed her eyes as her son lavished her with the attention she so craved. As he stood behind her his growing arousal was pressing into her buttocks, the feel of him against her body a tactile confirmation of his desire for her. Jake led her to the bed, and lay her down, lifting her legs up as she lay on her back and peeled off her pantyhose.

Kneeling between her legs he kissed from her knee up to her thighs, his tongue pushing deep into her flesh, his kisses trailing higher as her moans grew louder. Linda spread wide, allowing him all the access he could need, her pussy opening wide for his exploring tongue. Lavishing her with kisses and licks, Jake set about devouring her sex and the resulting juices covering his face lewdly.

For untold minutes Jake mouthed her pussy, bringing her to many small orgasms that only fueled her need for more satisfaction. Linda's head rolled back and forth lazily, her hands sliding through his hair as he continued to lap at her pussy with enthusiasm. At last she pulled him up, kissing his face tenderly, their tongues darting into each other's mouths unhurriedly.

She touched his toned body, enjoying the feel of him pressed up against her as he shucked the shirt off his shoulders. Her practiced fingers undid his belt and the button on his trousers, pushing them over his hips before Jake kicked them off completely. Linda lay down, spreading her pussy wide open with her hands, a hungry look upon her face.

"Take me baby," she said. Jake smiled, a twinkle in his eyes as he pushed his boxers down, his hardened penis springing up in salute to his mother's secret grotto. Crawling between her spread thighs he positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, pushing in slowly.

"Oh yes baby, welcome home," Linda gasped, pulling him down to her face, their mouths opening for a deep kiss.

Jake made love to his mother with a steady rhythm. His cock slid into her velvet glove, her body squeezing him, teasing him, urging him to give up his seed. Linda cried through two orgasms, the second one throwing her son into his own climax, letting loose a hot jet of milky cum into her clutching pussy.

She peppered him with kisses, grinding her sodden cunt against his softening penis as she held him tightly atop her. "Oh baby," she cooed, "that was amazing. I can't remember it ever being that sweet or that good, certainly not together." Jake smiled tiredly, rolling off of her so that he could catch his breath.

As he lay there resting, his mother sat and spun around, laying her face next to his spent member. She took him into her mouth, lazily tonguing the wetness from him, sucking him clean. After a time his cock grew hard again and then she straddled him, pushing him back into her warm, wet cunny. Jake groped his mother's swaying boobs, enjoying the leisurely fuck as she ground her way to a couple of satisfying orgasms before climbing off of him and kneeling on all fours.

Jake got up behind his mother, spreading her ass cheeks and slipping his cock back into the puffy, red slot of her well used pussy. His thrusts were punctuated by her gasps and moans, the sound of their sweaty skin slapping against each other loudly.

"Oh fuck baby, fuck your mother. Fuck me harder," she cried helplessly as he slammed into her body, her boobs swinging wildly beneath her. "Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" she screamed, her voice trailing off into an echoing wail as another orgasm gripped her, Jake's cock caught in the silky vise suctioning his cum from him as he shot off in her.

Jake awoke some time later alone in his mother's bed, the smell of her body and their coupling strong in the air, thick like the scent in a candy store. He couldn't remember any dreams, but he was sure he'd been asleep for quite a while. Checking the clock revealed that three hours had passed since they arrived home from church. Wiping his groggy eyes he could smell the scent of his mother's sex staining his fingers, causing him to grin slyly.

"I think you may have broken me," Linda said as Jake wandered into the kitchen. She looked him over appreciatively, wondering how long it had been since a lover of hers had walked into the kitchen wearing just a pair of boxers. Her aching sex was a reminder of how long it had been since she had been with such an energetic partner. A small price to pay, she thought.

Jake excused himself to do some more studying after grabbing a bite to eat, coming back down for dinner a couple hours later. Linda served a simple meal that she had reheated and they retired to the living room afterwards. As they watched old movies she slipped her hand into his loose fitting shorts and idly played with his cock. He groaned in submission as she stroked him to hardness and with a big smile she lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked him gently. Jake guessed that his mother was just content to blow him and he lay back with his eyes closed as she pleasured him for what seemed like an eternity. At last he did cum, though it wasn't as explosive as before, but it seemed enough to satisfy his mother, who swallowed every drop.

Tucking him back into his shorts she sat up and then kissed him on his cheek, before heading up to bed. Jake stopped at his own bedroom door, looking at his mother's room and contemplated sleeping in her bed again, but thought better of it, he needed some rest. Laying down on his bed, his eye lids sank heavily and he was out.

Monday

Linda was an outright mess. Jake's breath caught in his throat as he turned the corner and found his mother, unkempt hair flying in every direction wildly and makeup smudged, though there was the most satisfied look on her face. She dropped a bowl of cereal in front of him, the milk jug landing with a thud soon after. Jake reached out to touch her, but she batted his hand away playfully.

"Not again, mister. I need another twelve hours of sleep." She sipped at a cup of coffee, strong and black, hoping to get some energy back into her body.

When Jake finished his breakfast she ushered him to the door, like any good mother, and then gave him a kiss goodbye. He just stared at her, his penetrating gaze making her weak in the knees all over again as his haughty bearing loomed over her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her mouth opened as he kissed her full and hard as a lover, not as her son. Jake grabbed his mother's ass through the thick robe, pulling her tight against his body, sure that she could feel his manhood starting to awaken at their closeness.

"Get out of here," she said, slapping his chest lightly. With a satisfied grin Jake left the house for school.

Linda set about the dozens of chores that had been neglected over the weekend. Along with the usual tasks that had to be done she opened the large windows through out the house, hoping a breeze would take away the pervasive smell of sweat and sex. Loads of laundry were piled up, sheets and pillow cases, towels and underwear, all had to be washed. She was amazed at how many stains there seemed to be, and in the most unusual of places. The cushion on the couch was particularly pungent, which bewildered her as she only sucked her son's cock there.

As she held the cushion, the smell of her son's body strong in the rough material, she felt herself becoming aroused by the memory of the unhurried blow job. The lazy sucking of her son's penis was how she had pictured her love life should have been like when she was in college and the early days of her marriage. She fantasized of being a single woman in Paris, a small bare apartment the love nest for her and some sophisticate. The weekend with her son had been the closest she'd ever come to that dream.

Unable to control her desires, she slipped her hand into her panties and rubbed her pussy until she came with a strangled whimper. The quiet house swallowing up her self indulgence, never to release her secret. With a satisfied soreness she pushed herself up and went back to her work.

Jake returned home from school late, a class project keeping him at school until almost 5:00 pm. As he walked up to the door there was a heaviness in his heart, tomorrow his father would return. Things would change, going back to the norm would be a huge change that he had to accept. If he made a mistake around his father who knew what would come of it. What would his father say if he found Jake and his mother smooching in the laundry room? With a shiver, he tried to banish the image from his mind, but his father's angry face filled his imagination.

As he opened the door though, all thoughts of his father evaporated as he took in the sight of his mother. Linda stood in the entryway to the kitchen, a white teddy covering her warm skin, her full breasts riding high, nipples standing up at attention. Jake swallowed deeply, shutting the door quickly behind him. Licking his lips, he looked her up and down, taking in every detail of the fine, lacy material, offering tantalizing glimpses yet concealing enough to spur his desire.

He walked up to her, dropping his bag on the ground, holding her out at arm's length as he drank her in. Linda felt her pulse race as he devoured her, his reaction fueling her own building excitement. Jake tried to pull her upstairs, but she held back, stepping into the kitchen.

"In here," she said seductively. "At the table." Jake followed after her, his cock already pointing up, barking to get at the pussy it knew was waiting for him. Linda stepped up to the table and arched her back, her ass jutting out invitingly. Sliding his hands up his mother's smooth legs, he felt the heat of her sex upon his hands, waves of warmth washing over his fingers as he touched the snaps on the lingerie, wetness already drenching the material.

Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers
1...345678