Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Jean had more energy after two days of rest. She asked Henry if there was an exercise room. Henry checked with Garrett and got his approval. He led Jean to an elaborate workout room in the basement. Jean ran for 30 minutes on a treadmill while Henry read a book. He didn't seem at all distracted by Jean's bouncing breasts with their bright red painted nipples.

Jean took a shower and fell into bed for a nap. It was late in the afternoon when she awoke. She walked to the end of her chain and called Henry on the intercom. Henry arrived with a light snack of fruit and New York cheddar cheese.

When Jean was done with her snack, Henry said, "I have some news on your brother's flight. It has been delayed by thunderstorms. Detroit airport thinks the delay may last several hours. Garrett is getting nervous about receiving the money to pay the Kkangpae on time. He wants to delay them with some entertainment."

Jean said, "No, please. Garrett promised I wasn't to be disturbed."

Henry said, "I'm sorry, but the Kkangpae are ruthless. All of us in this house are in danger including you. You have no choice. Now come with me. Garrett wants to talk to you."

He half dragged her out onto the deck and attached her chain to the deck railing. Garrett was overseeing his goons as they carried a mechanical horse covered with a blanket onto the deck. They positioned it near the head of a long table set for an outdoor dinner. When Garrett was satisfied with the location, he rushed over to Jean.

"OK, OK, I know I promised you could leave after your brother's delivery. I know I promised I wouldn't disturb you again. But your brother's flight is on hold. So it hurts me to insist that you perform for these Korean businessmen. So to show my appreciation I'll pay you a thousand dollars if you help me delay them until your brother makes the delivery. All you have to do is ride this mechanical horse. I'll make sure it is a gentle ride. Koreans are fanatic for cowboy stuff. I figure a naked lady painted like a cheetah riding a horse will distract them for a good couple of hours. I'll ply them with food and drink before your performance."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, not really. I think they'll kill us all if they suspect that we are jerking them around. The best we could hope for would if they just cut off one of our fingers. So it would be nice if you could make riding the horse interesting. Maybe wave your arm around and whoop it up. You can go back to your room and have some dinner while you wait. Oh, Henry make sure she gets, some Dexedrine. I understand she has slept most of the last two days and she needs to be alert."

Henry led Jean back to her room and chained her to her table. He returned with a tray containing her dinner and a bottle of French red table wine. The main course was a Porterhouse steak with baked potato. Jean loved baked potato with sour cream and chives. Henry had brought an extra bowl of sour cream. Some grilled vegetables completed the offerings. A small plate held two tablets of Dexedrine.

Jean swallowed the tablets and washed them down with some wine. Jean dug into the large meal. At least the food was good. As usual Henry left her to eat in peace. When she finished, he led her to the bathroom.

When she finished, Henry said, "It's time to get you into your costume."

Jean grimaced as Henry applied lubricant to her ass. He inserted the original butt plug with the attached tail. He handed her the mask before leading the reluctant girl out onto the deck. Garrett and his two goons were sitting with a half dozen Koreans. They didn't look like any businessmen Jean had ever seen. They all had prominent tattoos and they all looked like they were missing their little finger. Dinner had been cleared and the men were enjoying whiskey and cigars. The Koreans were all focused on Garrett as Henry and Jean approached them from behind. The Koreans turned and let out a roar of approval as Garrett pointed out the evening's entertainment.

Henry led Jean to stand next to Garrett. The black giant pulled on her chain until her ear was next to his mouth.

"The last word I have is that your brother's flight will depart soon. We have to entertain them for at least two hours. I don't have to tell you how important your performance is. Don't disappoint me. Whatever you do just smile and do whatever these Koreans ask. They are all armed and they have a reputation for being sadistic killers. If they think we are screwing with them, it will not go well."

A couple of the Koreans spoke English. Their leader gestured to Jean and said, "Garrett you spoke the truth. Indeed, this is an enchanting work of art. What do I call this delightful creature?"

Garrett said, "The cheetah's name is Jean, but you can call her pussy or cat."

"Pretty pussy please step closer."

Jean edged closer to the short but solid Korean. She tried not to focus on the scar that ran from his ear to the corner of his mouth. Garrett stood behind her and maintained a tight grip on her neck chain.

"The pussy cat is shy. Please step closer. I will not bite you now."

Jean stepped closer and the gangster placed his hand on her hip.

"Ahhh, the painting is exquisite. So detailed and yet so smooth."

Garrett said, "Mr. Song the paint is not permanent, but perhaps you would be so kind as to accept a trio of photographs of her as a sign of our friendship."

Garrett said, "OK, Henry unveil the first one."

Henry was standing next to three covered pictures frames hanging on the wall of the house. Henry uncovered the first one to show Mr. Song a picture of Jean sitting at Garrett's feet while he sprawled on his throne. The painted girl was hugging her knees to her chest.

Mr. Song caressed Jean's hip as he said, "Ah, very nice, but the cat hides her beauty."

Garrett said, "Then you will love the next one," Garrett waved to Henry to unveil the second picture.

Jean gasped as the second photo displayed Garrett pinching a bright red nipple while Jean's fingers were buried in her vagina. Jean's head was tilted back as she wailed in ecstasy.

Mr. Song cupped Jean's pussy as he said, "Oh yes, exquisite. The cheetah is a most exotic creature."

Jean's legs were trembling as Mr. Song's fingers brushed through her bright red pubic hair.

Garrett said, "I hope the third photograph pleases you even more."

Henry drew back the cover on the third picture.

Jean body shook as she whispered, "Oh no. oh my god no."

The third picture showed Jean's head buried in Garrett's crotch. Her brother was kneeling behind her. The picture was taken from the side and clearly showed her brother's cock in her glistening pussy.

Mr. Song sighed. His fingers found Jean's moist vagina and the Korean pushed two of his fat fingers inside the quivering girl. Jean tried to back away, but Garrett held her in place for the Koreans inspection.

"So erotic. Thank you for your most wonderful gift. I will cherish these delightful pictures forever."

Mr. Song turned back to appraise the terrified girl. Before viewing the final picture, he had considered her an exotic work of art. Now his mouth was watering as he thought about how much he desire to fuck the painted girl. Her pussy nectar was flowing down her thighs as his fingers twisted around in her tight pussy. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the aroma of her sex. Mr. Song was turned on by her fear as much as by her beauty. He decided to torment the shaking girl before taking her.

Mr. Song turned to the table and took a fresh cigar from the humidor. He removed his fingers from Jean's pussy and replaced them with the cigar. Jean gasped as the dry tobacco was shoved into her soaking pussy. Mr. Song twisted the cigar in her tight hole before pulling it out. He sniffed the cigar before cutting off the end. He put the end drenched in Jean's pussy juice in his mouth. After he lit the cigar, he lazily blew a cloud of acrid smoke in the girl's face.

"Ah, the only thing better than a cigar is a women's wet pussy. Now if the pussy cat will turn around so that I can inspect how the tail is mounted."

Garrett spun Jean around to present her ass to the Korean. Mr. Song stroked his hands up Jean's butt cheeks. He grasped the tail and tugged.

"Ah, I see it is attached to a butt plug. Please, can I remove it?"

Garrett gave his consent and Mr. Song pulled hard on the tail. Jean shrieked as the butt plug shot from her ass. Mr. Song inspected Jean's gaping back channel. He pushed two fingers inside and twisted them around. Jean moaned and struggled without avail against Garrett's tight grip.

Mr. Song removed his fingers and said, "Now, Garrett, I believe you promised us the pussy cat would entertain us."

Garrett led his guests over to the covered horse and said, "Perhaps you have seen girls ride a mechanical horse in Hollywood movies. Tonight you get to see a naked cheetah ride a mechanical horse. I think you will appreciate it even more since it is a very special mechanical horse.

Mr. Song said, "Excellent Mr. Garrett. Unfortunately, I do not think the young lady is having fun. This provides me a most auspicious opportunity to demonstrate a new product."

Mr. Song clapped his hands and one of his assistants produced two large flasks from a briefcase.

Mr. Song said, "We call this drink Haengbokaeyo, but you may call it happiness drink. This happiness drink is very refreshing. It tastes like fresh strawberries. When someone drinks it, they become very joyful and excited. You will find that your customers will keep coming back for more. Very good for bored American housewives or couch potato husband. Very profitable."

Mr. Song opened one of the liter flasks and offered it to Jean. "Enjoy, please."

Jean shook her head no.

Mr. Song's eyes narrowed. He took Jean's hand and grabbed her little finger. He looked her straight in the eye. He hissed, "Do not refuse me. You will enjoy it very much. Now drink it now or I will be insulted. I will be furious if I am insulted."

Garrett growled in her ear, "You don't worry. The Koreans are not interested in poisoning their customers. I think you had better drink it if you don't want to lose your finger."

Jean reached out a trembling hand, but Mr. Song said, "I will hold it for you. Please do not waste the precious juice."

Mr. Song held the liter flask to Jean's mouth and the reluctant girl began to drink. At least it tasted very pleasant. Mr. Song let her pause to breath after a couple of swallows. He gave her more until she had finished a quarter of the flask. Jean didn't notice any effect. Her heart had been pounding since she had met the Korean gangsters.

Mr. Song said, "Very good. It is a hot and humid night. I think riding the horse will make you thirsty. You can have more to drink later."

Each of Garrett's goons seized Jean by her upper arm when he said, "Jean, my men will help you onto the horse."

Garrett turned to Mr. Song and said, "I think you will find this horse very interesting. It is a new experimental Sybian." Garrett pulled the blanket from the mechanical horse with a flourish.

The original Sybian was designed to provide women with an ideal way to have enjoyable orgasms in the privacy of their home. The woman can get off at any time. The saddle remains motionless and it holds only one dildo. The dildo has four different modes. It can vibrate, thrust in and out, the tip can spin in circles and the shaft can rotate.

The dildo has the same patterns of movement in the experimental model but there the similarity ends. This new Sybian was designed by men intent on exhibiting a women's orgasm for an audience. The rocking and bucking of the saddle were derived from a bar room bucking bull and was intended to show off a woman's bouncing breasts. The wrist restraints were new as well as the ability to squirt lube from the dildos. The ass dildo was another addition designed by a man.

Jean screamed and struggled in the firm grip of Garrett's men when she saw the two large ribbed dildos in the middle of a saddle. The horn of the saddle was covered in fur and mounted close to the front dildo. The stirrups were attached to the saddle with rigid bars and were equipped with straps to restrain the rider's feet. There were wrist restraints attached to the back sides of the saddle as well as on the horn. The Koreans eagerly crowded the horse touching the parts and giving their approval.

Jean moaned, "No please it will tear me apart!"

Garrett said, "Relax Jean. Neither of the dildos is as large as my cock and you managed that one just fine."

Garrett squirted lubricant on the two dildos before instructing his two goons, "Be careful. We need to lower her into place slowly."

Jean squirmed as she continued to protest. The front dildo had brushed against her ass cheek before Garrett positioned it against her vagina.

"OK, now lower her slowly. OK, now hold for a minute so she can adjust."

Jean shrieked as the thick dildo pushed into her wet pussy. Her squirming only helped the dildo to penetrate her better. Jean had never used a dildo in her life and the feel of the cold plastic invading her pussy was repulsive. She dreaded the thought of a second dildo in her ass. Before George, she had never experienced anal sex. The thought had always disgusted her. She was sure that the second dildo looked much longer and thicker than George's cock.

Garrett told his men to lower her more. Jean's ass cringed as the second dildo pressed against the rosebud of her ass. Again Garrett positioned the second dildo before instructing his men to lower her more. The Koreans were chattering excitedly, but they were growing impatient.

Mr. Song said, "Please hurry we do not have all night. Pain can be good."

Garrett said, "Please Mr. Song I think we will be rewarded by a more enthusiastic performance if we take our time to make the proper preparations."

At Garrett's command, the two men lowered Jean's shaking body. The head of the second dildo popped through her sphincter. Jean whimpered as the thick hunk of plastic opened her ass. The two dildos were separated from each other by the thin membrane between her pussy and ass. Her clit was now rubbing against the fur covered saddle horn as they lowered her another couple of inches. The men were having a hard time maintaining their grip on the squirming girl since her body was now covered in sweat. Jean screamed when they slipped and her body plunged down to the seat of the saddle. The two dildos filled her more than Lenny's massive cock even when it had been paired with George's smaller penis in her virgin ass.

Mr. Song said, "At last. The pussy is mounted."

Jean sat slumped over in the saddle. Her breath was coming in short gasps as she strained to adapt to the pressure of the dildos. Her body was dripping with sweat.

Garrett was aware of the stress he was inflicting on the painted girl and he rubbed her back and shoulders. Gradually Jean's breathing calmed. Mr. Song held the flask of happiness drink to Jean's lips. The impaled girl took the flask from the Korean and drank deeply. She gasped between swallows as she drained the rest of the liter flask. Her heart was pounding harder and her senses swirled in a confused blend of color, sound, and smell. Every nerve in her body pulsated with energy amplifying her every sensation.

Mr. Song said, "Well Garrett it would seem that the product is a success. In our tests, we gave the subject only a cup of the drink. This exotic girl cannot seem to get enough. I will offer you an exclusive right to import it into the eastern United States. We will all be very rich. The only remaining issue is your payment for previous deliveries. We will discuss business after tonight's entertainment is concluded."

While Mr. Song was talking, Garrett's men strapped Jean's feet into the stirrups. They adjusted the length of the stirrups so her body was locked could not escape the dildos. The stirrups were just loose enough to allow her ass to rise above the saddle by an inch or two. The last adjustment pushed the fur covered saddle horn against her clit.

Garrett picked up a remote control that was connected to the base of the horse by a thick cable. He hit a button and the horse began to gently rock back and forth. Jean held onto the horn as her body swayed in the saddle. When the saddle rocked her body forward, her clit rubbed against the fur on the saddle horn.

Garrett showed Mr. Song the control, "This button turns on the rocking motion. The knob next to it controls how fast it rocks. The second button causes the saddle to buck. This joystick causes the saddle to spin around. The more interesting controls manage the dildos. This switch can be rotated to several positions. The first position makes the dildos thrust in and out. The second position makes them vibrate. The third position makes the tips swirl around in a circle. The fourth position makes them rotate in opposite directions while the last position does all four at once. This dial controls how fast the dildos move. The blue button turns on the saddle horn vibrator. The green button squirts warm lubricant out the end of the dildo. Probably a good idea to do that often. Please don't use the red button."

Garrett hit the lube button and turned to Mr. Song and said, "So what should I do first?"

Mr. Song grabbed the control and said, "Let's start with thrusting and bucking.

He turned the switch to the first position and left the speed dial at low. Jean's eyes flew open as the dildos pulsed up and down in her stretched pussy. Jean's arm shot into the air for balance when Mr. Song made the horse buck. Despite the straps on her feet, Jean's hips rose a couple of inches in the air when the horse bucked. Jean's clit mashed against the saddle horn over and over. The ribs on the dildo in her pussy rubbed across her G-spot. Jean moaned as both of her stuffed orifices were over stimulated at the same time.

The Koreans yelled their delight as the painted girl's breasts bounced in rhythm with the bucking horse.

Mr. Song laughed as he turned the dial to make the dildos vibrate. He experimented with making the saddle spin around while it bucked. Jean would have been thrown off of the bucking horse if her feet had not been strapped in. Her upper body flew around wildly as she tried to maintain her balance by waving her hand over her head. Her clit rubbed against the fur covered horn. Jean's pussy and ass contracted around the dildos as she had an intense orgasm. Jean's pussy juices flowed onto the saddle and pooled under her ass before running down her thighs. When the horse bucked, her ass slapped down into a pool of nectar and splashed the Koreans.

Mr. Song increased the rocking speed and moved the switch to the third position. Jean had another orgasm as the dildos swirled in her core. Mr. Song attention was drawn to Henry whispering in Garrett's ear.

Garrett said, "I am sorry, but I have some business I must attend to for just a minute or two. Why don't you continue to have fun while I deal with it? My only request is that you do not harm the girl."

Mr. Song frowned and said, "Perhaps you wouldn't mind if a couple of my men went with you? Perhaps they can be of assistance."

Garrett knew at once that Mr. Song didn't trust him. He agreed to Mr. Song's request and headed to his office. Mr. Song shouted something in Korean and two of his retainers hurried to follow Garrett.

Jean looked at Garrett's retreating back in desperation. She moaned, "Garrett, please don't leave me."

Mr. Song said, "Do not worry yourself, pussy cat. We will take care of you. Perhaps you would like more happiness drink?"

Mr. Song turned off the rocking motion and set the dildos to a slow rotation. He handed Jean the second flask. Her exertion coupled with the heat and humidity made her very thirsty. Jean grasped the flask and drank deeply. The drink was pure ecstasy and a sense of intense pleasure filled her body. She drained the second flask and looked for more. She craved more of the cool, fruity liquid. She quivered as the drug flooded her body. Her brain exploded in a symphony of her senses. The motion of the dildos produced a gentle orgasm that washed over her body.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
1...456789