Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Song turned to his assistant and said, "Prepare more of the happiness drink. There is powder in my briefcase. Make it stronger this time. The painted girl cannot seem to get enough."

Mr. Song switched on the rocking motion of the horse and turned it all of the ways up. He turned on the bucking switch and Jean's ass slapped against the soaking saddle over and over. Jean's breasts quaked with the motion of the horse. Mr. Song hit the lubricate button before turning the selector switch to the last position. The dildos thrust in and out, vibrated, rotated and spun in circles simultaneously. Mr. Song hit the button to make the horn vibrate. Jean's clit pressed against the vibrating fur.

Jean gasped for air after each orgasm before her body spasmed with the next more intense explosion. Her sopping vagina clenched tight to the whirling dildo while her ass tried to expel the large intruder in her bowels. Jean whimpered with unbearable pleasure.

Mr. Song sat back and watched the painted girl respond to the Sybian's assault. He leaned forward to hear what Jean was saying over and over.

Mr. Song was stunned to hear Jean plead, "Harder, fuck me harder damn you!

Mr. Song turned the speed dial to the maximum. Jean shrieked in pleasure. Mr. Song contemplated the red button. What had Garrett said about it? Mr. Song could not remember and hit the red button anyway. A pulse of electricity jumped from the dildos stimulating her G-spot. Jean's back arched back and Jean shrieked at the sky. A massive orgasm blasted through Jean's body. Jean's bladder was overfull from drinking two liters of the happiness drug. Jean lost control and her pee flooded the saddle. The warm fluid leaked into the base of the Sybian. The bucking horse came to a halt as the fuse on the Sybian blew.

Mr. Song cursed. He directed his men to remove the painted girl from the saddle. Jean was laid on the dining table. Mr. Song directed one of his men, who was a skilled mechanic, to fix the Sybian. He turned back to Jean. Her vagina was gaping open and leaking her nectar onto the table. Mr. Song inserted a finger and ran it around the opening.

Mr. Song said, "A pity to waste this opportunity."

Mr. Song dropped his pants and stroked his cock. His modest erection curled obscenely as it grew.

Mr. Song said, "Well pussy cat we shall see if you can straighten my cock."

Mr. Song pushed his cock into the depths of the Jean's well-lubricated vagina with one quick shove. The bend in his cock pushed the tip against Jean's G-spot. Mr. Song fucked Jean hard and fast without concern for her pleasure. Still the pressure on her G-spot caused her to respond. But before Jean could achieve an orgasm, Mr. Song bellowed as he shot his seed into Jean's womb.

Mr. Song proudly removed his small penis from the girl and generously said, "Next."

His men had been aroused by Jean's intense exhibition on the Sybian and needed no further encouragement. His second in command buried his cock in Jean's cum filled pussy and pumped away. His control was worse than Mr. Song and after only a few vigorous thrusts, he added his seed to Mr. Song's sperm. The third man laid on his back and had his companions lower Jean's pussy onto his cock. Another man shoved his dick in Jean's well-stretched ass. One after another the men took one of Jean's holes. Some of the men couldn't wait for their turn and masturbated over Jean's face and torso. Cum coated her body and dripped from her pussy, ass, and mouth.

Occasionally, Jean would have a mild orgasm but she missed the intense stimulation of the Sybian.

By the time all of the men had cum once, Mr. Song was ready for another go. He moved Jean to a crouching position on her hands and knees.

He said to his men, "This is the way cats mate."

He shoved his cock between Jeans' thighs and buried it in her dripping pussy. On his second go, Mr. Song showed great stamina. He alternated between her pussy and her ass. He shot his seed deep into the girl's pussy when he finally came. Mr. Song's assistant replaced his boss and fucked Jean's ass.

Mr. Song turned to one of his men and snarled, "Find out where Garrett is and bring him to me. I am beginning to suspect that this delightfully painted cat is a diversion. I am not happy to be jerked around. Bring him at once."

Garret was nervous and annoyed as he stormed out onto the deck. All of the Koreans were naked. He grimaced when he saw Jean being fucked by two Koreans. Jean seemed to be participating in their little orgy. She was lying on her back on the table. Her head hung over the edge and a squat Korean was pumping his cock into her mouth. The second Korean was on the other side of the table jamming his cock into the painted girl's ass. Her hands were on the Korean's butt pulling him against her rocking hips.

Garrett said, "Everything is fine. The plane was delayed, but it will arrive at Le Guardia momentarily. The payment will be wired to my account minutes after the plane lands. You will have your payment in less than an hour. Then we can discuss a deal for the happiness drink. Meanwhile, please continue to enjoy the pussy cat."

Mr. Song said, "You need to learn how we do business. It may be true that everything is fine as you say. Still I am not happy. It would not be good for business if my men see that I treat you different from them. You need to be disciplined. It is nothing personal, but it will ensure our future business dealings run smoother."

Mr. Song gestured to his men. Garrett was big and powerful, but the Korean's used Kung Fu to turn his strength against him. Garrett was restrained with his left hand held out from his body.

Mr. Song stepped up and grasped Garrett's little finger and sliced it off in one quick move. Garrett hollered.

Mr. Song offered Garrett the finger. "You are now a member of the Kkangpae. My men and I display our fingers in a jar in their homes. It is a constant reminder and also a source of pride. Would you like your's?"

Garrett cursed, "Fuck you!"

Mr. Song tossed the bloody finger onto the table and said, "Suit yourself. Now I suggest that you go back and attend to business. The next time it will not be a finger. Hopefully, we can get rich together without the need for any more discipline."

Garrett cursed and hurried back to his office.

Mr. Song was informed that the Sybian was fixed. The mechanic drew Mr. Song over to the bucking horse. He had found a spare fuse in a drawer in the base of the Sybian. The drawer contained accessories for the Sybian. Mr. Song was delighted when he was shown a set of dildos. Each was labeled with a number. The largest was marked with a 6.

Mr. Song asked, "What does 6 mean."

The mechanic said, "It is 6 cm in diameter. A woman in labor is ready to deliver a baby when her vagina stretches to 10 cm. Even after many hours of labor, the woman's vagina may tear. This dildo may be too large. It is much thicker and longer than the first one."

Mr. Song said, "Nonsense. She has been well stretched by her first session. I want to see her ride a big cock."

Mr. Song waited for his men to finish fucking the painted girl. He helped the fatigued girl to sit up on the table and offered her the flask of the more concentrated happiness drink. At first he had to hold the flask for the girl, but after a couple of swallows she grabbed the bottle and drained the flask.

Mr. Song was amazed when she moaned, "More, please."

He handed her the second flask and watched as she drank nearly half of the second flask. She closed her eyes and shuddered as new energy coursed through her body. Waves of pleasure flowed through her brain.

Mr. Song gestured to his men. Two men carried her back to the repaired Sybian gripping her by her upper arms. The lowered her gaping vagina onto the enormous dildo. Cum dripped from her pussy onto the shaft. Two other men pulled on her labia to stretch her pussy around the massive instrument. Jean's eyes darted open as the pressure on her vagina built.

Jean's vision was a swirling cloud of colors and flashes of light. Still she could see the size of the dildo mounted on the saddle. Fear seized her brain as she squirmed to escape the monster.

Jean sobbed as she begged, "Please no! It won't fit. You'll rip me apart."

Jean screamed as the pressure increased. The men tugging on her labia pushed down on her thighs. It did not seem as if there was any progress, but Mr. Song kept urging his men to keep up the pressure. Mr. Song hit the lube button on the remote to shoot warm lube into her hole. Jean writhed in agony, but her wriggling helped the dildo penetrate her tender vagina. Jean's body shuddered as the head of the dildo slipped just inside of her straining pussy.

Mr. Song was overjoyed. He shouted, "Good work! Now we can work her down centimeter by centimeter."

It took the better part of a quarter of an hour to work the entire length of both dildos into weeping girl. Her body shook with the intense pain and pressure in her pussy and ass. Mr. Song raised her chin and offered her more of the happiness drink. Jean drank the last half liter. Mr. Song offered her the other flask that had just been refilled. Jean grasped the flask and drank deeply. She tilted her head back and finished the next flask before tossing it aside.

The drug filled Jean's mind with a burning determination. 'Fuck the Koreans! She was going to ride this damn Sybian until she turned it into a smoldering heap of rubble.'

Jean looked at Mr. Song and said, "Turn the damn machine on. Turn it on high. Fuck me hard. I need it after all of your puny Korean cocks. All your little dicks did was tickle. Come on turn it on now!"

Mr. Song was furious. He bellowed, "Fuck you cunt! If you were a man, I would cut off your dick for that insult. But no need to worry. I will turn the bucking horse on hard after I get you ready."

Mr. Song spoke in Korean to one of his remaining men, "Prepare another flask and bring me some of the binder clips from my attache case."

Jean tried to resist as Mr. Song's assistant fastened both of her wrists to the back of the saddle. She jumped when Mr. Song twisted one of her nipples. He worked the bright-red, puffy nipple between his fingers until it got hard and jutted out from her breast. Jean screamed when Mr. Song attached a binder clip to her nipple. She twisted her torso in an attempt to shake her abused nipple free from the burning pain. She was barely aware as he twisted her other nipple. Jean screeched in agony when the second clip was attached to the other nipple. The happiness drink magnified pain as well as pleasure.

Jean struggled to work through the pain, but Mr. Song was not done. He reached down to the top of her pussy and rubbed her clit. He pulled the tender nub from it's hiding place and twisted it between his coarse fingers. Jean moaned as Mr. Song jerked her clit back and forth. Jean looked down and gasped. Her vision distorted the size of her clit. It looked like Mr. Song was stretching it out to an obscene length.

Jean pleaded when she saw Mr. Song open a small binder clip by her engorged clit, "Oh god, please don't! You'll kill me. Please, please noooooooo!"

Jean screeched in agony as Mr. Song attached the firm clip to her sensitive nub. Her body writhed on the saddle skewered by the massive dildos. Mr. Song ran a string through the handles of the three clips and tied them to the base of the saddle horn. If Jean straightened her back, the clips would tug hard on her nipples and clit. Mr. Song adjusted the fur covered saddle horn to press against the clip. Jean's body was secured to the Sybian with no escape until the machine was turned off.

Mr. Song pressed his mouth to Jean's ear and yelled, "Enjoy the ride, bitch!"

Mr. Song hit the lube button before setting the Sybian rocking at maximum. Jean's body would have been flung off of the saddle if her wrists had not been fastened to the saddle. When Mr. Song started the saddle bucking, her ass bounced off of the saddle. The string tugged on all three clips bringing a shriek of intense pain from the impaled girl. Mr. Song turned the selector switch to the fourth position and set the intensity to the maximum. The dildos began to thrust, vibrate, spin and rotate all at once.

During Jean's first ride on the Sybian, the pain had faded as her body adjusted to the dildoes. This time, the string kept tugging on the clips. The pain in her nipples and clit did not go away. She thought her pussy would never adjust to the massive dildo. Mr. Song got impatient waiting for the painted girl to achieve orgasm. He punched the red button shooting a jolt of electricity between the dildos. Jean tried to arch her back as an intense orgasm rocked her straining body. The clips stretched her nipples and clit forcing her to hunch over the saddle.

Jean's brain was a conflagration of scrambled senses and confused responses. Pain and pleasure blended together in a sea of drug-fueled passion. Her pinched nipples seemed to be connected to her clit and G-spot by a pulsing electrical wire. Once she started having multiple orgasms, the extreme stimulation provided by the Sybian ensured she would continue having them. Each orgasm came quicker than the last until only seconds separated one from another.

Garrett came hurrying out to the deck waving a piece of paper in his heavily bandaged hand.

"Mr. Song, the delivery has been made and your payment has been transferred. Here is the transaction number. You can turn off the Sybian and we can negotiate our future business activities."

Mr. Song grunted, "Good, Mr. Garrett. I am happy for both of us that you have been successful. However, the girl has insulted me. She will ride the bucking horse until we conclude our contract. If you care for her, I think you will negotiate faster."

Garrett said, "Fine! Let's get down to it."

Garrett and Mr. Song sat at the table. Mr. Song had his contracts man with him and the man insisted on going over every detail in the contract. The two men argued for nearly an hour while Jean rode the Sybian. Garrett looked at Jean periodically. She was quivering uncontrollably and moaning between intense shrieks. Her over stimulated body gave her little rest between orgasms.

Mr. Song even insisted that Garrett sign both copies of the completed contract in blood.

Mr. Song said, "I would like to stay and watch the entertainment, but I have other business to attend to before returning to Korea. I hope you will conduct your operations with more diligence in the future. Our relationship will make us very rich but remember I will not tolerate another failure."

As the Koreans left carrying the three photographs, Garrett sprang to the remote and turned off the Sybian. He was concerned when Jean did not respond as he gently removed the clips. Jean had fainted. Garrett and one of his men eased Jean's body off of the dildo. A frothy mixture of cum and lubricant flowed from both of her abused orifices. Garrett carried her up the stairs and laid his pussy cat on her bed. A quick inspection of her gaping holes did not reveal any cuts or tears.

Garrett called Minny and asked her to come over immediately and clean off the paint. When Minny arrived, she and Henry gave the sleeping girl a warm bath. Minny decided to wait until morning to remove the paint. She thought it was better to let Jean rest.

Minny stripped to her underwear and crawled into bed with Jean. The sleeping girl snuggled in Minny's arms. Jean slept until the early afternoon. When she awoke, Henry provided breakfast for Jean and Minny. Jean ate in silence.

After they had eaten, Minny covered the table with a drop cloth. She applied a solvent that softened the paint enough that it could be scrubbed off with a little effort. Minny worked over every inch of Jean's body except for her bruised nipples and clit. When she was finished, Minny helped Jean to take a shower. Jean was unresponsive except when Minny rubbed the sponge over Jean's tender pussy. Minny carefully dried Jean's body.

Henry laid out some clothes on the bed. He apologized that he had no underwear for the girl. Since Jean seemed indifferent, Minny selected a maxi dress with an African print. Jean winced as the rough cotton rubbed against her tender nipples. Minny used some gel to tease Jean's closely cropped hair into short tufts. It wasn't the greatest hairstyle, but at least it would grow back.

When Minny was finished, Henry said that Garrett wanted to see Jean before Minny drove her home. He led the women over to Garrett's office. Garrett rose from his desk and came over to meet the women. He took Jean's hand with his one good hand and stared into her eyes.

"I am very grateful for your help in distracting the Koreans. It could have turned very ugly. Still, I am sorry that you had to endure their torment. I know that money will not make up for the trauma of last night, but it is all I can do to repay you for saving my life. I offered you a thousand dollars, but you went way beyond anything I envisioned. Please accept my gratitude and this envelope containing five thousand dollars. Your brother's delivery was extremely lucrative."

Jean stared at the envelope that Garrett handed her and murmured, "It wasn't all that bad. I think the happiness drink made it ... well, it was ... Uhm amazing."

Garrett chuckled, "If you ever want more of the drink or a ride on the Sybian, please just ask. If you every see me at the Salty Dog, maybe you would be so kind as to dance with a cripple."

Jean looked at Garrett's bandaged hand and said, "I think I can save you a dance. I'd rather not get addicted to the happiness drink, but maybe I'll drop by for another ride on your Sybian. I don't think I could handle it without the drink."

Garrett said, "Now If I remember you kept saying how much you wanted to go home. Minny, please take my pussy cat home."

Minny parked in front of Jean's house. She helped the exhausted girl inside and sat her on a couch in her mom's living room.

"Can I get you anything before I leave?"

Jean said, "Can you turn on the TV and get me a glass of water before you go?"

Minny turned on the TV and went to the kitchen for the water. When she got back, Jean was watching the news with a puzzled look on her face.

"Is it really Friday evening? Have I been gone that long?"

Minny said, "I'm afraid so."

Jean said, "The hospital will fire me for sure."

Minny said, "I called the hospital for you. I said you had the flu. There is a lot of that going around."

Jean said, "How did you know to call them?"

Minny replied, "You talked about your job while I was taking pictures. When Garrett took you, it was the only thing I could think of to help."

"Thanks! I'd be screwed if I lost my job on top of everything else."

Minny said, "I'll drop off the pictures in a few days. Is there anything else you need? I have to be going. Danny will want supper."

Jean said, "I'm fine Minny. I'm just going to take it easy. Thanks again."

After Minny had left, Jean relaxed on the couch. She thought about the past week. She needed to get a pregnancy test as well as one for STDs. Maybe she could get one of the interns to do it on the sly at the lab. It was a small town and she didn't want word to get out that she was a slut.

Jean drifted off for a few minutes. She startled awake when her mother pulled into the driveway. Jean sat up just as her mother entered the house carrying a suitcase.

"I hope you haven't spent the week watching TV."

"No mom, this is the first time this week I've sat down and watched. Honest, I've been busy."

Her mom entered the living room and exclaimed, "What did you do with your hair? It looks hideous. You look like some demented little boy."

Jean ran her hand through her short-cropped hair. It had looked better when it was dyed to look like Cheetah fur.

1...456789