Jeep Hair Don't Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up." I do so in response.

"Put your hard dick right at the entrance to my pussy." Donna directs, as she spreads her pussy open once again for me. "Now, put it right in there. Take your time."

I lean into Donna, and feel the tip of my dick enter between the sides of her pussy. Slowly, and ever so slowly, I plunge into Donna, then stop when I'm fully inside her. Donna lifts herself up, and grabs my shoulders.

"You can stand up, and take me to bed."

Donna around me feels nothing like my hand, and I'm afraid to move too much. I carry her gently to my bed, and we fall into the sheets together.

"Don't move too quickly. We don't want you to cum too soon. Now, move in and out of me, but don't completely pull out of me. By the way, you are really hard, and I can feel every inch of your dick in me."

"I can feel every part of your body wrapped around me. I think our plans for tomorrow should be cancelled." I tell Donna.

"Can you stand up?" Donna asks. "Still in me?"

"Yes." I respond, then stand up with Donna wrapped around me and hanging on.

"Now sit down. I want to ride you."

Sitting down, Donna begins to grind on me and I can feel my dick go even deeper into her. Almost at my breaking point, Donna jumps off me, and instantly moves her mouth to my cock. As she takes me into her mouth, I know the explosion will likely drown her. But, I'm afraid to move, and begin to watch her go up and down on my dick.

"Go ahead." Donna tells me with my dick still in her mouth.

I lay back, and feel my body release the most cum I've probably ever produced. Donna doesn't let go of me, and swallows every ounce I squirt into her mouth.

"Good gosh, you taste so good. I can't wait to suck you again." Donna says with a smile.

Before I get soft, Donna is back on my, riding herself to another climax while I watch. As she does so again, I stand up and turn around to drop Donna on the bed. I move quickly to my knees, and plunge my mouth back into her pussy. The taste is a little saltier now, but I continue sucking on her so I can feel the orgasm come out of her and on to my lips and tongue. Her warm and delicious pussy is something I will enjoy all night long.

In fact, I get to enjoy it for two more weeks. When Donna's Dad returned to San Antonio, she returned home. Luckily, she left the boat, and promised to come back for it in August.

As promised, she did just that. In the late August heat, we got the boat loaded on the trailer, and hooked it up to the Jeep. After that, we gave ourselves to each other one last time. It was a night of incredible passion and amazing sex. We knew each other so well, and it was such a joy to take Donna as mine.

But, we had to let go, and our last kiss of passion was in the shower the next morning. We quietly dressed at the same time, then walked arm in arm to the Jeep. As I closed the door, I kissed her one last time. Not a word was needed to be said. We both knew what our futures held for each other, and with that, Donna drove off into her final semester of school.

As for me, I'm still here on Lake Travis. I own multiple jet ski and boat rental businesses. As Austin has grown, so have my business and real estate interests. July 14th isn't quite the same anymore, but are still the reminder of just how I learned to follow my passions in life and love.