Jennifer and the Minister

Story Info
Wife helps husband's boss to secure new contracts.
12.1k words
4.5
71.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Again, I originally published this story under the name of NewForester, but I now write under the name of Rockycoveboy. I hope you enjoy the story second time around.)

*****

Rabat, the capital of Morocco, situated on the north-western coast of Africa. Its teeming streets, its hot climate, miles and miles of sand, and Atlantic waters, making it a wonderful holiday destination. But Jennifer and Arthur Hudson were here on business, not a holiday. They had flown in that afternoon from Barcelona, were staying at the British Embassy and had an appointment for dinner with the Moroccan Interior Minister the following evening. Hudson was trying to get a foot-hold in the country by offering to finance the building of a complex of holiday apartments and bungalows for the Arabic country and, through the British Embassy, he had managed to get as far as dinner with the Minister. It was a start. His business in Spain had really taken off, and many of the new bungalows and apartments in Barcelona had already been sold there, and if he could get the contract to build a village of holiday homes in Morocco, he would really be able to get a footing in that Continent.

The flight from Barcelona had been only an hour, just a quick hop across the Med., and the two of them then had dinner with the British Ambassador in the evening, before a night-cap and a good night's sleep. Jennifer was exhausted and wanted a good sleep so that she could possibly explore the buzzing street markets, in the surrounding towns, during her free morning the following day, while Hudson discussed his plans with senior people at the Embassy.

Jennifer had been brought to Morocco by Hudson because, not only was she the wife of Hudson's main building contractor, but he knew that if anyone could 'smooth' the way to him getting the OK for his ventures, then Jennifer could. Previous wonderful experiences with Jennifer had shown that she could be submissive and obedient, and could be manipulated quite easily into erotic situations, and Hudson was aware that if he asked her, she would engage all the necessary dignitaries in polite and 'interesting' conversation, and also dress in suitable clothes in order to keep that attention lingering. She was in her early 40s, smart, intelligent and definitely aware of her own feminine charms. In conversation over dinner with the British Ambassador, she was told that the finest and most colourful markets were in Casablanca, only about 45 minutes drive away, and she was offered a driver to take her there if she so wished. 'Wonderful,' thanked Jennifer.

'The earlier you go, the cooler it is, and the more there is on view.'

'That would be wonderful. Would 8o'clock be alright?'

At eight sharp the next morning, Jennifer got into the rear of the Embassy car, and began the bumpy ride to Casablanca along the dusty road. She had showered, had coffee and toast, and slipped on some very brief clothes for her trip to the market. She'd had a good sleep in a wonderfully cool room, and was now fresh and invigorated. She thought she'd look good, even for a walk round the Casablancan street markets, and judging by the looks from the young driver in his rear view mirror, she had more than succeeded. Flip-flops were the order of the day, but she had put on very brief, black, silky shorts and a thin, pink, strappy vest, bra-less, and felt comfortable and relaxed. She chatted easily with the driver, who couldn't take his eyes off her legs and this, in turn, caused Jennifer's nipples to stiffen and prod her little vest to accentuate them. They reached Casablanca, and she was dropped off at about 8.45 and the driver said he'd pick her up about 12.30 at the same spot. He had friends in Casablanca who he would see for coffee, but he was kind enough to point Jennifer in the right direction for all the little markets and the maze of streets where all the bargains could be found.

Soon she was in her element, had found the bazaars, and was enjoying herself tinkering with the displays of every conceivable item one could wish for. Food in abundance was all over the place, fresh fish from the sea, vegetables from the fields and endless fruit, as well as traditional Arab wares such as carpets and rugs, cushions, nick-nacks and clothes. Jennifer was loving every minute and was glad she had made the effort to come. She stopped at one particularly huge stall, with its awning to keep the sun off, and marveled at the array of goods. The cheerful Arab behind the stall, in his fez and white robe, busied himself selling fruit and veg to the throng of people milling about, and Jennifer jostled gently with the crowd to inspect all the delicious Mediterranean fruits.

As she picked up a fresh orange, she suddenly felt a hand on her bottom. Not only did she feel it, but it was caressing the flimsy material of her shorts. She tried to ignore it and smacked her hand round, as if swatting a fly. Briefly it stopped, but she thought she could feel the hand again as she picked up a huge slice of water-melon, dieing to take a mouth watering munch.

There was no question -Jennifer could feel the rough, masculine hand again. The body was up very close to her back and the hand was toying with the hem of her shorts, also touching the skin of the cheek of her bottom. She looked round to see the smiling Arab, fez on his head and dressed only in a white, cotton robe from head to foot. The man behind the stall was now talking to her, extolling the virtues of his fruit and veg, carpets and other wares, smiling non-stop, and other people were milling about the market, all trying to get bargains or food for the day ahead.

As Jennifer tried to concentrate on what, if anything, to buy, the hand continued to play with her bottom, and the man, completely unashamedly, began to converse in Arabic with the store holder. As though from nowhere, another robe clad Arab had sidled up behind Jennifer and had moved his hand straight to her bottom, rubbing over the thin shorts to her cheeks. The two men sort of half encircled her body to the stall and she was hemmed in, hands delving under the bottom of her shorts, caressing her shapely arse The two men were both now chattering to the stall holder in Arabic, and it was as if this was an everyday occurrence, playing with beautiful, shapely bottoms while going about their daily business. They continued to caress the Englishwoman on her bottom, and the stall holder continued to try and sell his carpets.

'Many more beautiful carpets in the back room, 'loverly' lady. You come through to see. Yes?'

'No, not really, thank you,' Jennifer tried to reply jovially, but already the Arabs behind her were gently easing her to the gap at the side of the stall, and the market man now led them through a little door to an Aladdins cave of a back store room. Jennifer tried to protest, prepared to put up with the bottom pinching, but she was being maneuvered and couldn't do anything about it. The Arabs were all smiles and gentle talk and persuasion, and as she looked around at them, Jennifer could see that at least 3 other Arabs had joined the procession through the little door. She was a little frightened and hoped that her driver wasn't too far away. Truth was that he was probably enjoying a coffee at a café somewhere else in Casablanca!!

The smell was absolutely wonderful, and took her mind off the sudden change in her circumstances, if only briefly. Aromatic spices filled the room, huge boxes of fresh fruit and vegetables littered the floor, fezzes and other hats and robes were piled high on the shelves, and there were literally hundreds of carpets and coloured cushions all over the place, some rolled up in piles and many others just open and laying all over the floor. Arabic coffee brewing on a wooden bench in the corner added to the wonderful aroma, and Jennifer briefly thought that this was certainly how an Arabic street market should smell -but she had other matters to contend with.

Hands still played on her bottom, but now the others gathered round her -and she was trapped. The stall man still tried to show off his array of carpets, still smiling, but he was also enjoying watching his fellow countrymen harassing the sexy, mature, white woman. Hands were all over her tanned body, particularly on her bottom. The little, silky, black shorts hardly preserved her modesty anyway, but they were eased up to allow hands and fingers to explore the shapely cheeks, squeezing and caressing, and token resistance by Jennifer was easily dealt with. She smiled up at them, trying to humour the men, but then they also began to maul her front, starting with hands on her tummy, over the little, pink vest, smiling through their thick, black moustaches, as they went on up to the firm breasts.

'No, no, you mustn't,' but it was no use. If she screamed, it would be useless, as the noise from the market place would easily drown her protests, so she had no alternative but to try and not anger her tormentors. She smiled back at a particularly handsome young Arab as strong hands went under her armpits, from the rear, to lift her arms, making them useless to any protestations. Jennifer was helpless and could only watch as her pink vest was pulled slowly up her tummy to expose her superb breasts to the onlookers.

The magnificent, brown nipples soon attracted lips and fingers and she could feel her brown buds grow harder and harder under the attention. It was horrible, but it was also exhilarating and erotic, as the mounds of succulent breast were held and squeezed and lifted, but even more so as the nipples were sucked, nibbled and pulled with gentle force. This was nice, this was sexual submission without any effort or embarrassment in front of anyone she knew. More hands were still round Jennifer's waist, toying and caressing the thin black material of her shorts, fingers running right down the front of the material as she attempted to keep her thighs tightly together.

'Beautiful white lady love to take home carpet for not any money, yes?' tried the stallholder, ever persistent.

'No, no thank you, ohh, goodness me. Please stop,' but already Jennifer was sighing and could feel her elasticated shorts being rolled so slowly down, more and more of her brown belly being exposed. Christ, what could she do? Unless they were interrupted, she wasn't going to get away from these men until they had explored her body just as much as they wanted. The feelings were nice on her breasts, the caresses on her bottom tender, rough but erotic all at the same time. She was being treated like a hussy and a plaything, but she was in a foreign country, no one knew her and there was no doubt that yet another group of men were finding her mature body extremely attractive and irresistible. Jennifer smiled at the handsome one and winked her eye, and he returned a shy grin, as his hand moved to her belly.

The black shorts by now had been rolled down to her hips, and hands were in the top at the back, reaching down to grasp Jennifer's cheeks, as the handsome one knelt down and kissed her brown belly, moving gradually down as Jennifer's dark, pubic hair began to appear. It was inevitable, but the shorts were rolled on and on and were soon taken down her legs and off, and then fingers went straight for her vagina. Jennifer squeezed her bronze thighs, but it was useless, and soon they were prized open and she felt the lips of her cunt being caressed and assaulted, a mouth on her lower abdomen licking and nibbling the skin, downwards, downwards until a lick caressed her wet clit.

'Ummmmm...' Hands were still on her breasts, pulling and pushing, lifting the twin orbs so that the nipples pointed to the ceiling, and then suddenly Jennifer was being eased towards a massive, colourful cushion on the floor. The Arabs knelt her down firmly, onto her knees on the cushion, and by this time one or two robes had been lifted to expose rampant, dark-skinned cocks. Jennifer tried to turn over but the men were too strong and then one cock, then another, were prodded towards her face. Again it was inevitable as her head was held, and she felt the hard skin of an extended penis on her cheek. She turned her cheek only to find another male member wanting oral attention, and Jennifer braced her body and opened her mouth to give the pleasure that only she could, and that they desperately needed. She knew it was the easiest option, and she intended to pleasure her aggressors as quickly as possible, so that she could get away a.s.a.p and get a well deserved rest before the evening's function, and the business that she and Hudson had come for—if she was going to get away at all, that is!!

As she knelt on the huge cushion, others caressed her bottom and gently toyed with her vagina, experienced hands knowing that a gentle caress of the clitoris would excite and stimulate a willing woman, and Jennifer was no exception. As well as the clitoral stimulation, other fingers were opening her cunt lips from the rear, just opening and playing gently in the mouth of her vagina, and Jennifer was warming very quickly to the very personal attention she was receiving. She had already taken one of the cocks prodding at her mouth down into her throat, and was giving the weapon her expert treatment. This was no gentle exercise for the Arabs, though -they wanted almost immediate results and the man rubbed hard at his cock as he fed it in and out of Jennifer's willing mouth. His friend also played at his own cock and the two took turns to take 'head' from the exciting woman. Without protest, Jennifer pleasured the men in turn, easing her lips over the knarled pricks, knowing that her sucking and licking would quickly bring results, especially when she was able to raise one of her hands and manipulate each cock into reaching its climax.

Strangely, she was not being fucked from behind, and the men seemed content with just playing with her cunt, opening her and exploring her, and attending to her very hard clit with gentle but firm caresses. Jennifer felt very good!! The first man at her mouth quickly took out his cock, held Jennifer's dark head, and climaxed. As he did so, the second cock filled Jennifer's mouth immediately, so she could not avoid being showered with thick 'cum' from the erupting penis very close to her. It was an erotic and somewhat enjoyable experience, and a fantastic sight, and only a few seconds passed before Jennifer's head was held again, as the second man sighed and released himself, his white semen ejaculating in hard jets all over her head and face. The English lady smiled and licked at her lips, now excited that she had brought relief to at least two of her tormentors by sucking them to fruition -how much more 'cum' would she entice from the baying group?

That was enough for the men at Jennifer's rear. They couldn't resist any longer. As she tried to wipe her face of the cum that had been splashed about her, Jennifer was moved gently to one of the other Arabs, who had taken up position, laying against a pile of carpets stacked at the side of the room. He held his rampant cock before him, his robe tucked up round his waist, and the others guided Jennifer over to him. She was turned round so that she could be lowered down, her back to the waiting Arab, and then she felt him hold her hips and lower her even further. She was finally hunched down, with all the others, seemingly, ensuring that she was lowered perfectly onto the waiting, throbbing cock, and then she felt it entering her soaking cunt, her juices having risen from the endless attention.

Even though she was now going to be fucked, it was not a private affair for Jennifer. This was in the back room of a busy market stall, and there was no escape. Jennifer was not looking for escape!! As she leant back against her sturdy fucker, the others so wanted to be part of such an enjoyable experience, the seduction and abuse of a sexy white woman, that they continued to gather round and play with the available body. All the men had their black cocks out now, and moved as close as they could get to the woman bouncing up and down on the thick, Arab cock. Fingers again went to her clit, including her own, and Jennifer's cunt, as well as sliding up and down on the rock-like cock, was being opened and felt, her clit getting inordinate attention.

She was now definitely enjoying the sensations and attentions, particularly as her breasts were also being beautifully mauled, and for the first time, Jennifer felt her own sap rising, rising on up to give the tell-tell signs of a possible orgasm. Fate had made her stop and look at the mouth-watering wares on this particular stall, and she certainly had had no intention of enticing anybody on this quick trip into Casablanca, but now that she had fallen into the clutches of this sexually rampant group of Arab men, she was finding their abuse of her body, their complete degradation of her feminine charms, so, so satisfying.

My God, she was being wonderfully fucked, the cock spearing right up into her womb, but at the same time her whole body was being tantalized with fingers just in the right places, and she certainly didn't want to stop the action now, not until she was satisfied herself, anyway.

In fact, so turned on was she that she reached out and started to play with two more of the hard cocks in front of her. She smiled up at the two men and ran her fingers up and down their throbbing members, enjoying the control she was exercising, but also continuing to enjoy the cock thumping up into her with each stroke. The remains of the cum had dried on Jennifer's face, and she was able to wipe some away, but there was no doubt that she could extract more from the weapons in her hands if she so wished. Yes, she wished!!

Jennifer gently pulled the men nearer, and flicked out her tongue to lick the ends of their members as they frantically raced for satisfaction. The young, handsome one could not hold himself any longer than was possible, and fired himself at her accommodating face, and to show her appreciation, Jennifer brought him nearer and allowed him to finish in her mouth. She held him firmly between her lips and took the last few drops down into her throat without taking her eyes off his. He was coy and even thanked her quietly before he went away to die in a corner.

Very quickly, the second man satisfied himself while holding Jennifer's face close to him. More white 'cum' for the pretty, tanned face. This couldn't go on—she had to get back. She was rising up and down on a beautiful, thick cock and it seemed that all the other young cocks were trying to splash themselves over her mature, sexy face. Exciting as it was, Jennifer knew that the man from the Embassy would be waiting with the car.

'One more,' as she wiped more cum away that was dribbling down her cheek. 'One more of you can fuck me, then I must go, please. Please. I must go now.'

The senior Arab, (probably about 45) snapped harsh Arabic words and the man fucking Jennifer eased out, still unsatisfied. Senior man grabbed the heaving feminine body, stood her up, and turned her round to face the man on the carpets. Jennifer was now bent over, and senior man quickly entered her succulent body from behind. As Jennifer bent, the previous assailant grabbed the opportunity to finish his mission by offering up his wet and rampant cock to Jennifer's mouth. She felt the white robe on her back as Senior man entered between her open legs, and now she was to fuck two cocks, one at each end. Jennifer immediately slipped her own fingers down onto her clit to assist in bringing on her climax, and then the wonderful rhythm was set up as she went back and forth on the huge cock fucking her from the rear, while also moving her head up and down to satisfy the man in her mouth. The stall holder quickly flashed his little camera to take in the white woman getting fucked in her cunt and down her throat, but Jennifer was past caring as she was reaching the point of no return.