Jennifer and the Minister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautifully clean after her thorough washing in the Jacuzzi so ...she watched as one of the girls went to a small, wooden box under the huge seat, while another went to the dressing table and took out of a draw, a huge, round, china bowl beautifully decorated in pink and white flowers. The third girl came and sat cross-legged on the floor between Jennifer's open legs, smiled up at the restrained woman's wide eyes and tried to reassure her.

'You are beautiful Western woman, but this is very special for Minister's sons and Minister wants real cleanliness, all over and really all over. Yes?'

No, no ...I've always dreamed of this, thought Jennifer, always thought it would be a wonderful experience, but ...no, no, I can't, I can't. The young women were so kind, though, they were treating her with all the respect she deserved, and she really wasn't in a position to alter the course of events anyway. Close your eyes, Jennifer, she thought. As the china bowl was placed in front of her crossed feet, the girl tested the warm, soapy water with her fingers and then rubbed gently between the cheeks of Jennifer's beautiful arse which was unrestricted and directly in front of her, no more than two feet away. Perfect. Jennifer sighed as she felt the soft fingers, but she was still shaking in fear at such an intrusion and the total embarrassment this was going to cause her. The first girl handed the rubber instrument to her colleague on the floor, and then the other two girls went to Jennifer's shoulders to massage her, sooth her face and give her a feeling of general well-being. Her eyes still closed, Jennifer heard the tiny splashes in the bowl below her, and then she felt the softly pointed end of the instrument touching her bottom.

'Oh no...', but the touch was so gentle as fingers held one of Jennifer's luscious cheeks aside and eased the end of the rubber tube into her pink anus. There was only a little pain as the tube was fed into her bottom for at least three inches. The girls at her head continued to caress her neck, her shoulders, her forehead and, occasionally, a hand strayed to caress a firm breast and the very erect nipples. With the tube firmly embedded in her bottom, Jennifer dared to open her eyes, and she saw the girl at her feet holding the long, flexible tube in the frothy water. The girl smiled again, and Jennifer closed her eyes again, trying to relax more into the soft leather. She knew the girl was about to squeeze the soft rubber bubble in the tube and she heard the squelching sound and then suddenly felt the first gushes of warm water hit the insides of her bottom. It felt incredibly erotic and overpowering.

With each squeeze and sucking sound from the tube, Jennifer felt more soapy water enter her body and settle in her bowels. She tried to smile at her cleanser, but she could see the level in the huge bowl gradually getting lower, probably in direct relation to the amount of water now entering her arse. Could she take much more? Would the girl know when to stop? Her eyes closed once more and she felt yet another jet fire into her bottom. Jennifer was stunned by the feelings, so absolutely mind blowing as the jets kept coming, tickling and teasing the walls of her arse, but she also knew that she couldn't take much more. The girls caressing her shoulders knew the signs ...

'You ready now, Miss?'

'Yes, yes,' Jennifer blurted out loudly, just so there would be no mis-understanding. The two girls undid the restraints at the wrist and feet, the tube was quickly withdrawn, and the chair legs were lowered to the floor. All three girls led Jennifer over to the golden WC and sat her down. After fifteen minutes, throughout which the girls continued to caress her back and shoulders, like a vet tending a sick animal, and Jennifer almost died with embarrassment, it was over and Jennifer was taken to the triangular bath. She was washed and sponged all over once again, dried meticulously and then powdered with beautiful, aromatic talc.

'Now, lady, you very clean, yes?'

'Yes,' Jennifer smiled, her ordeal having taken her to the depths of embarrassment but also to the heights of pleasure.

'You ready now, lady,' and the girls led her to yet another door which turned out to be the entrance to a gigantic bedroom.

The only piece of furniture was the bed itself, and it was massive -at least eight feet long and six feet wide. The floor was exquisitely tiled, with small rugs scattered around, the air was cooled by a massive fan twirling at the ceiling, and half a dozen candles spread around the white painted walls, lit the room. The minimal light threw shadows around the room as the four entered, and beautiful mirrors on the walls made the room appear even larger. It was built for romance.

'You lay down, Missy, yes?' and the girls led Jennifer over to the massive bed. She goggled at the beautiful, white sheets, with massive pillows to match, the hard, smooth, wooden posts at each corner, and then she was coaxed into climbing onto the huge piece of furniture. It was hard yet wonderfully soft and Jennifer was comfortable straight away. Another sudden shock--the girls recovered from the four posts 4 lengths of hanging chain attached to the wood. Quickly, they attached the leather straps, at each end of the chains, to Jennifer's hands and feet and she was immediately spread eagled on her back.

Jennifer looked in horror at each girl, but they only smiled back, the senior whispering,

'Don't worry lady, you very beautiful -you be well looked after, and you very kind.' Jennifer was naked, chained to a massive four-poster bed, and very soon two young teenage men were going to join her to explore and enter her body. She shivered as she watched the 3 girls silently leave through the door, the dim light giving an air of foreboding. Jennifer looked all around her, and waited and waited --there wasn't a sound except for the noises from the distant streets of the capital. It was at least 5 minutes and then Jennifer heard the handle at the bedroom door.

The massive door slowly opened and the incoming light threw the two figures entering into complete shadow. They were certainly big men, both at least 6'4'' and, like their father, they wore the traditional white gown from head to foot, and both had a fine crop of thick, black hair. From where she lay, Jennifer was unable to tell the younger teenager from his brother, but they both appeared equally apprehensive. As they gingerly approached the naked woman, she thought that she would try and break the ice, even in her restrained state.

'Khaled, Ahmed, good evening. My name's Jennifer. Don't be shy. Come over and sit on the bed, come on.' The two teenagers moved either side of the bed and sat down but Jennifer bid them to sit closer still, and the two young men became braver and were soon very close to her. Even in the dark light, she could see from their eyes which one was which, but she thought she would get them to speak.

'Which of you is Ahmed, then?' Ahmed spoke quietly and timidly.

'I am.'

'Happy Birthday, Ahmed. You are a fine looking young man. Please hold my hand, both of you.' Both the boys shyly each took a strapped hand and Jennifer could feel the soft but large hands holding her gently.

'Your father would like you to see my body and, if you would like, you can touch it very gently and do nice things to me that you would really like. Would you like that?' They both smiled and nodded their excitement, happy that the English lady had broken the ice and taken the initiative.

'I think it a little unfair, though, that I am naked and strapped to the bed before you, and yet you still have your robes on. Why don't you take them off and come a lot closer. Go on.' The brothers looked at each other and finally got up and pulled their robes over their heads. They were naked underneath, and it warmed Jennifer's heart as she saw straight away that each possessed a penis that they could be proud of, hanging between their legs, and she was also pleased to see that they were certainly partially aroused already.

'You are certainly handsome young men,' began Jennifer again, 'and I can see that you will be fine men with wonderful bodies. If you would like to touch me, please do, and perhaps I can show you where a woman enjoys being touched the most. Would you like that?' Already she had taken the initiative, even though fully restrained, and she watched as the two men nodded and then placed hands on her waist. Ahmed followed his brother and the two men rubbed gently at her skin, round in circles, and Jennifer smiled. The hands moved gingerly up her tummy and, without prompting, took a voluptuous breast each.

'Oh, that's nice. I love my breasts being caressed,' she encouraged. 'Please kiss them, I love kisses on my breasts.' As the two men bent to lick and gently suckle her skin, Jennifer could see their cocks slowly hardening, straightening out to become solid weapons, and she knew that they were aroused by her coaching. Soon her nipples were rock-like in the two mouths, and Jennifer felt the dampness start to form in her vagina. This was not to be such an ordeal after all, she thought. She let them carry on tormenting her nipples, their hands gently going up and down her belly as they did so, and she was certainly enjoying the sensations of two young men concentrating on her sensitive breasts. She wanted so much to caress their growing cocks but of course she was tethered to the bed and had no way of showing her pleasure, apart from her natural sighs and groans of pleasure.

'Khaled, you don't need to keep me tied up, I'm not going to run away. I will stay here and lay any way you want me to, but it would be a lot nicer for all of us if you released me.' Khaled had no doubt at all that the beautiful woman was quite serious and wanted pleasure as much as he and his brother, and he beckoned to Ahmed, and very soon, Jennifer was released of her restraints.

'Carry on boys. Don't stop enjoying my breasts. You touch me beautifully.' This time, though, Jennifer was able to stroke the muscular legs of the teenagers, as they knelt either side of her and carried on licking the succulent nipples. 'Khaled, a woman also likes to have her thighs kissed and caressed,' and she bent up her naked legs and opened them slightly.

Jennifer's pubic hairs shadowed her vagina in the darkened room, but she watched Khaled move down and begin to kiss her right thigh, moving inside to the soft skin and going up and down so erotically. Jennifer then concentrated on Ahmed by taking his hand and bringing him towards her. He shuffled forward and she ran her fingers over his strong chest and shoulders, and then Jennifer pulled his head down onto her mouth. She kissed him gently, just on the lips, pecking his lips and cheeks, but at the same time she reached down and took Ahmed's fine manhood in her fingers. He didn't flinch or jump, but allowed the naked woman under him to hold him fully in her hand.

'You are a fine, young man Ahmed,' she whispered in his ear, and then she kissed the teenager again, this time easing her tongue out to toy with Ahmed's lips, and then he finally opened his mouth. His young cock was a wonderful toy in Jennifer's hand, and it was gradually getting bigger and bigger as she moved the foreskin up and down as well as slowly french-kissing the masculine mouth. Ahmed's hands played with her breasts, plucking the nipples, and Jennifer was in heaven as the two young men began to enjoy her body, and she did so much want them to explore her fully.

It hadn't taken Jennifer long to become randy, and now she wanted the satisfaction that these handsome teenage boys could give her. However, she still had a duty to their father who wanted the boys to be taught how to please a woman, and she had no intention of letting him down.

'Your father would like you to explore my body all over—really all over. He would like you to find the secret spots all over a woman's body where she becomes excited when a man licks and touches her. He would also like you both to be taught how to become excited and totally satisfied. I want to satisfy you. Come closer Ahmed,' and Jennifer held tight to his cock as he shuffled even closer. She also needed attention herself, and hooked her leg up and over Khaled's back so that he was now between her legs, and this unwritten invitation was not lost on the older boy. Slowly, he went up the insides of Jennifer's thighs with his lips, finally licking at her pubic hair, and she needed to assure him.

'There Khaled, lick me just there. It is something that every woman enjoys,' and she lifted her legs off the bed and bent them up, so that her vagina was open and inviting to the Arab. The first tentative lick was magnificent and Jennifer couldn't help the huge sigh that emanated from her lips. 'OOOOoohhhhhhhh,' and this spurred Khaled on, and he began to delve into the luscious opening with his tongue with great enthusiasm. At the same time, Jennifer looked into Ahmed's eyes as she manipulated his cock with great expertise. She caressed his huge balls, tickled underneath on his anus and then came back on the throbbing cock.

'OOOohhh, Khaled, you are a very fast learner. Please carr...ohhhh,' and by now Khaled was holding Jennifer's thighs up, and deeply burying his dark head right between her legs. His lips were opening her cunt and enjoying the thrills of a woman's nectar as Jennifer's juices seeped out endlessly over his lips, mouth and chin. She had a job to stop herself from holding his head down on her vagina, but she wanted him to explore for himself. However, she was so delirious that she coaxed Ahmed on at her head.

'Come even closer, Ahmed, right up to my head,' and Jennifer held the young, virgin cock and guided it ever closer to her lips. Ahmed's member was now fully rigid and Jennifer had to wrap her hand right round so that she could ease the teenager to her head. He had to open his knees either side of the English woman's dark hair as she turned her head to flick out her tongue.

'That's it, Ahmed. Your skin is beautiful. Did that feel nice?'

'Yes, Miss.' His smile and nervousness indicated that it certainly was nice, and Jennifer flicked out her tongue again, only this time she let it remain on Ahmed's cock, licking right up the taut skin and down again before, very slowly, Jennifer took the bulbous head between her lips. Her free hand tickled the hard testicles and then stroked the lengthy cock up and down, and then she reached under to Ahmed's bottom, feeling the hairy cheeks of his arse, and then the wonderful anus. She tickled him there and even pushed gently against the entrance to his bottom, but then Jennifer came back to caressing the wonderful cock which by now was slipping backwards and forwards in her mouth.

Jennifer didn't realize this was going to be so enjoyable. When she had been in similar situations, usually at the instigation of Mr Hudson, she was used as a toy and plaything, but tonight she was in control, and was getting great excitement from guiding these inexperienced brothers. Her cunt was on fire by now, and Khaled was still enjoying exploring the inner reaches of her soaking vagina, but Jennifer wanted to feel him inside her now. She knew, though, that it would have to be carried out slowly and deliberately, so that Khaled would feel the complete man when he entered her body, so she slipped Ahmed's cock from her mouth and spoke.

'Ahmed, Khaled, you are both beautiful lovers and I feel very stimulated. Would you like to enter me now, would you like to feel inside a woman's body with your wonderful cocks? Come closer again.' As the two boys moved to kneel by her head once more, Jennifer held their throbbing members, one in each hand. She could feel the enormity of their manhood and stroked gently at the weapons pointing at the ceiling.

'Take your fingers and gently touch me down there. If you take it very slowly, you can feel how very wet I am, and you can also feel the little ridges in my skin where a woman is very sensitive, and where she gets very excited. Just there!' The two boys had already reached down to Jennifer's pubic hair, and soon they were exploring her lips, opening her cunt and running up and down the opening. A finger felt the hard skin at the top of the lips and Jennifer swooned genuinely.

'Ohhh, yes, yes, that's it, just there!!' and the finger rubbed the clitoris again, and Jennifer swooned again.

'AAAAghhhh...yes...Ahmed, push your fingers in, as far as you can. Uuumm, that's it, yes..' Ahmed had pushed two fingers into the sodden cunt and continued to push on up, opening the walls to Jennifer's body.

'Wonderful, you are both wonderful, ummmm. Khaled, that is where a woman feels the most excited, just where you are rubbing.'

The two boys were being taught a wonderful lesson—one rubbed Jennifer's clit to stunning effect, while Ahmed had his fingers right up inside her cunt, holding her open and bringing her tidal waves of ecstasy. She needed to feel them both, now, urgently, as she knew that they would not last too much longer in their excitement. Ahmed, the eighteen year old birthday boy, would be second. She wanted to prolong his sexual initiation as long as possible, so she moved, and the pair of hands between her legs was removed. Jennifer turned onto her stomach and then lifted herself up onto her knees. The boys gazed in wonderment at her beautiful, tanned figure—her breasts hung down and swayed so provocatively, and her bottom thrust into the air with wonderful abandonment.

'Khaled, please be slow and gentle, slow and gentle. Please, enter me now.' Khaled was shaking with excitement as he moved behind Jennifer at the foot of the bed. She felt him touching her bottom, holding her hips, but she also got Ahmed to lie before her so that she could give 'head' to the young man once more. Ahmed opened his legs wide and bent them as he lay back, and the delicious woman took him in her mouth again. It had been so enjoyable previously and here it was happening again. Jennifer was able to go right down on the young man so that her head was almost on the bed, while her back was arched and her bottom raised invitingly for Khaled

Khaled prodded his rampant prick at Jennifer's sodden lips, he held her open with a finger, and then he pushed inside. He was IN!!

'Ummmmm, oh Khaled, you feel wonderful.' The young man felt stunning. He was inside a woman's body and he was fucking her—yes, I'm fucking her!! Quickly he took Jennifer's hips and began to move backward and forward. He let out a stream of Arabic words in his excitement, but Ahmed was too busy watching the very kind, English lady gobble his cock in its entirety, never allowing it to leave her mouth. Jennifer used both hands to caress the body in front of her, as she sucked joyfully on the owner's throbbing manhood. She caressed his chest, held his hand, rubbed her hands round his bottom and down his legs, but all the time she caressed his cock with her tongue and lips and throat.

Khaled was speeding up at her rear, faster, faster, and he held her hips vice-like as he plunged his virgin cock as far as he could go up inside the succulent cunt.

'That's it, Khaled, harder, harder,' spluttered Jennifer, her mouth leaving Ahmed's cock for just a split second, knowing full well that the elder son was about to 'cum' inside her. She braced herself as Khaled rattled at her rear, his balls slapping against her as his ejaculation began. Then he stopped in his tracks, and Jennifer could feel the white hot semen splashing into her as he held his spurting cock deep inside the juicy cunt.

'Oh Khaled, that was magnificent. You are now a beautiful lover, someone any woman would be proud to take her to bed.' Khaled smiled a grin from cheek to cheek, a proud young man who felt on top of the world and even more so as his younger brother had been there to watch. He finally slipped from the raging cunt, his manly sperm at last spent, and he watched as Jennifer bobbed her head up and down on Ahmed's cock in her mouth, the strength and wetness of the weapon now at its peak.