Jennifer and the Minister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she held Ahmed's cock in her hand, Jennifer could see the pre-cum in the little eye on the bulbous helmet, and she knew that Ahmed was ready. She was excited just as much as the young man, as now, Jennifer was going to lie on her back and let an 18year old virginal boy fuck her.

'Come now, Ahmed. Your turn to make love to me. Are you ready to make love? Do you want to be inside me?' Ahmed smiled a wonderful smile as Jennifer turned over again and lay back next to the young man.

'Yes, please, Miss.' He moved up from the bed and knelt between Jennifer's open legs. He held his shining penis in his hand, but Jennifer took it from him and guided. As Ahmed shuffled forward on his knees, he was guided to the mouth of her sodden cunt, now running with the juices of both herself and Khaled's torrent of 'cum,' and then Ahmed slid in!

'Aaaggggggghh, yes Ahmed, yessssss.' He was bigger than she was expecting, a huge hunk of a young man, and he stretched Jennifer to the limits.

'Godd...Ahmed, your cock is so wonderful—it's filling me up. Chrr...,' but already Ahmed was into a rhythm that went in, out, in, out, in, out.

'I can't, I ca...God. Khaled, hold my legs, pull them up, ohhhh...' Ahmed had leant forward as he plunged into the succulent cunt, and was almost slumped at the side of Jennifer's head. He was pumping away, his cock pistoning in and out, but she knew that with a little change of position, she would be able to take the young man much deeper within her. Khaled had taken her ankles and lifted them a little, but Jennifer wanted even more and indicated that her ankles should be taken over her head. Khaled obliged and soon her legs were stretched right back over her head, wide apart, with Ahmed lodged right between them. As Khaled held the legs firmly, Ahmed was now able to thrust down far deeper into the luscious cunt.

'Good boy, Ahmed. That's it. Really deep, harder. Push in as hard as you can,' Jennifer encouraged.

'Uh, uh, ohhhh, uhh...' At last, Jennifer felt Ahmed reaching in to the depths of her womb, and he had lifted himself up onto his arms to bring ever more pleasure to himself. He began to lift his bottom, until he almost came out of the sopping vagina, and then he thrust back in, taking Jennifer at her word and plunging as hard as he could to the depths of her hole.

'Yes, yes, Ahmed, that's it, don't stop. Just keep going. Oh, ohhhh, o...Chriiiiiiist,' and her orgasm was also permeating around her body, ready to fire through her loins at any moment. To help himself, Ahmed had joined his brother in holding the shapely legs right back. As Khaled held Jennifer's ankles, Ahmed had his arms round her thighs and was pushing them towards her chest with each deep lunge into her body.

'Ugghhhhh, God.' Jennifer's toes almost touched the bed at her head, and for his last few seconds, Ahmed seemed to knock the wind from Jennifer's lungs as he plunged into her.

'U...o...oh...,' but she managed to utter to the birthday boy,

'In me, Ahmed. Do it right inside me, don't stop,' but there was very little she could have done to stop him even if she had wanted. Jennifer screamed as the rampaging flush came over her, and her body began to shake. The young man inside her shuddered to a halt and, once again, she could feel the hot gushes of young 'cum' spurt into her womb.

'Ooohh, agggg, yes, Ahmed, yes, you're 'cumming' right inside me—I can feel it. Ohhhh,' and her body heaved up and down, her bottom lifting them both up for a moment as the power of both orgasms hit the heaving couple. Khaled let go of Jennifer's ankles but she just held them open in mid-air as she could still feel the gushes of young semen pumping out from the rigid cock deeply embedded inside her. Ahmed flopped down with triumph and Jennifer was able to stroke his hair as it snuggled up to her neck in exhaustion and ecstasy. She smiled up at Khaled and took his hand.

'You are certainly wonderful brothers, and you will make excellent lovers and husbands when you get married. You have both satisfied me beautifully, and I can only say thankyou.' Jennifer lay on the bed, sweating and breathing heavily, but with Ahmed still lying on top of her. She felt his hardness slowly subside, but he was still filling her vagina beautifully, and she contentedly lay there, allowing the young man to slide from her body at his leisure.

She looked at each boy in turn as they beamed their thanks down to her. She could see the two cocks, still strong and wet and awesome between their legs, but not now erect, and Jennifer knew that she had completed her task, and also been beautifully fucked so comprehensively herself.

'Before you go, please kiss me. You have been very kind, and I hope you remember this experience for a long time.' She held the brothers' hands as they rose and stood close beside the bed, and she stroked their soft faces as each bent, in turn, to kiss her softly on the cheek.

'Your father can be very proud of you—you will be fine men. Take care of your father.' Jennifer lay exhausted and watched the two boys slip their robes on and make for the door. As the lights briefly beamed in as the door opened, the brothers were replaced by the 3 young women again.

'You wash again, now, Missy?'

------------------------------

The plane was just touching down at Barcelona airport, and Hudson and Jennifer prepared to disembark. Hudson was delighted with the success of the trip, and had established a foothold in the African real-estate market. He knew it was in no small way due to Jennifer's contribution to the trip, and she knew too, but Hudson was a man of honour and knew when he was onto a good thing. As the plane taxied to its birthing gate, he drew two envelopes from his summer jacket, and handed them to his colleague.

'Here, these are for you I believe.' Jennifer smiled, and knew what one of them was, certainly. She looked at the cheque for £10,000, clasping it to her before hiding it away in her handbag.

'What about my husband's car?'

'Certainly. We agreed, and he will get a car of his choice as a 'bonus' for the good work up 'til now.' Jennifer smiled but was mesmerized by the second envelope.

'That was given to me by the Minister. It's for you, and I've no idea what's in it.' Jennifer took out a set of keys and a typed written note.

THESE ARE THE KEYS TO A HOME IN RABAT—BY THE SEA. IT HAS A SWIMMING POOL AND 4 BEDROOMS, PLUS A COOK AND A HOUSEMAID. IT IS YOURS FOREVER. YOU ARE WELCOME IN MOROCCO WHENEVER YOU WANT. THANKYOU SO MUCH, and the letter was signed by the Minister and his two sons. As Jennifer beamed from ear to ear, Hudson enquired,

'What did you have to do for that?'

'Well, whatever it was, Mr Hudson, you can be sure that it is worth keeping me on the payroll to keep your business running smoothly!!'

Another successful mission.