John Taylor - 5 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers

The two hours flew by and before I knew it Hayley was back, the strong scent of her distinctive perfume announcing her arrival.

"John, this is Hannah Meade."

I looked up from my work and my stomach flipped over. Oh my god! Standing beside Hayley was a tall, slender woman with long legs and a lovely pert backside. But as nice as they were it was her tits that really grabbed my attention. They truly were superb. High and tight and firm and lovely. They must be at least a 32EE or even a 32FF, I mused. I knew I wouldn't be too far out. After all I did class myself as an expert in the field of breast sizes, I'd certainly had enough of them in my hands over the years.

I shot Hayley a quizzical look. "The girl ... Portugal?" I silently mouthed to her. Her eyes opening wide, she smiled and gave the slightest of nods.

Holy fuck! Here was the girl who had fucked my daughter in law and I could understand why Hayley had let her. I gave her another look. She was well worth looking at. Like Hayley, she wasn't a classical beauty. Her face was too thin and long for that but she was pretty and would most definitely turn heads all the same. Her long blonde hair, which came down to lay just past her shoulders was straight and shiny and healthy looking. Her makeup was flawless, her eyes weren't clear blue, more a slate blue colour but highlighted by just the right amount of eye liner and mascara. Her lips were bright red and were as Hayley had described them. I already wanted to kiss them and I definitely wanted to have them wrapped round my cock. She was wearing a black and grey dress, which may have been a little on the short side although her black tights or stockings; I was hoping for the latter; made it appear a respectable length. To finish off she was wearing a 4"or 5" black stiletto heel shoe.

I looked from her to Hayley and then back again. Size wise she was the complete opposite of Hayley and though I love Hayley more than life itself, at that moment in time I knew for certain that I sure as hell wanted the chance to fuck Hannah Meade!

"Hi, pleased to meet you, John." Hannah moved forward with her hand outstretched. Her soft Canadian accent was delightful.

I shook her hand and felt the slightest of tingles. "Oh yes ... hello ... err John Taylor ... pleased to meet you." I just hoped I hadn't stammered too much.

* * *

Hayley had been gone for three weeks and I was now crawling the walls. I suspected that this was how drug users felt when they went cold turkey.

Three whole weeks without sex. It may not seem a lot to you but the longest time I'd gone without sex since I'd finally bedded Hayley five years ago had been one week. One whole week! The week she went to Portugal and met and had sex with Hannah.

My problem was made all the worse as Hannah assaulted my senses daily, stretching my resolve to be faithful to Hayley. Yeah, I know, me being faithful. Having a conscience, that's a first.

I tried hard to resist but her perfume was everywhere, reminding me of her presence even when she wasn't at work. It lingered in my office, in her office, in the kitchen area, on the stairs and even in the toilet.

It wasn't long before I began to eagerly await her arrival every morning. I couldn't wait to see what she would be wearing. Each day was a different outfit but they all had one thing in common. Whether it was a dress or a skirt and blouse they were all designed to be tight fitting to show off her womanly curves at their best. Her magnificent boobs were always prominently displayed and the hem of her skirt or dress was always too high thus revealing a lot of leg and if that wasn't bad enough she always wore really high heel shoes.

My cock was already struggling to cope when she then took to occasionally wearing glasses. That was almost too much to take. She was the epitome of the sexy secretary beloved by porn films. Big tits, tight fitting clothes and glasses!

She was friendly from day one. Nothing too drastic, a touch of my arm with her fingers or hand to begin with. After a week she was very touchy feely, her hand now lingering on my arm more often and for longer. By the second week she was pressing her large boobs into my arm as she would lean against me to look at whatever I might be reading. They felt soft and firm at the same time if that makes sense but I can tell you it felt great when she was wiggling them against me. And by the third week she was letting me press my crotch into her backside as I squeezed to get past behind her. It was funny. She never made any attempt to get out of my way.

I survived until the end of the fourth week. It was my own fault, I offered to take her for a drink after work to celebrate her getting through the probationary period. It was a feeble excuse but at least I could justify being out with her.

I'd suggested it to her at the beginning of the week, arranging it for the Friday. That gave Hannah ample time to plan her outfit for that day.

When she turned up at the office on Friday morning she looked as if she was about to go out for a night on the pull rather than start work. Her dress was ridiculously short, displaying most of her shapely thighs and had a short zip at the front and a full length one at the back. As she bent over I could see she was wearing stockings and suspenders. The top half of the dress wasn't much better either. It goes without saying that it was a tight fit but it was the amount of boob flesh she was showing that was the problem. Her tits are spectacularly large and the cleavage she was displaying was stupendous but it was wholly inappropriate for work. Luckily she'd brought a cardigan with her and she slipped it on before we opened the office. We don't get a lot of visitors but I didn't want to scare anybody away that might come knocking on my door and thank goodness she understood that too. I couldn't afford to lose any business. Things were going okay but in my field you have to be careful not to get a bad reputation.

The sexual tension grew all day. It was if we both knew separately and jointly what was going to happen later after work. It was early afternoon and we were both clearly on edge when things came to a head.

I was stood at my desk when Hannah came into my office. She placed a file on my desk, making sure to lean over so I could see inside the top of her dress. The cardigan to hide her modesty had long since been discarded. I could see the swell of her bosom and her deep cleavage.

"Hannah ..." I started.

"Yes John ..." she replied looking into my eyes and fluttering her long eyelashes.

Suddenly I couldn't speak. She moved closer to me until we were touching. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" she asked, her eyes wide open enquiringly. Her voice was melodiously soft and there was only a hint of a Canadian accent now. It was too sexy by half.

"No ... no ... not in the slightest ..." I stuttered. I felt myself go red. Now that hadn't happened in a long, long time!

I could feel my cock was bulging and as it was now pressing firmly against Hannah's leg she must surely feel it too. And she did.

"My, my John ... someone seems rather pleased to see me ..."

"I ... I ..." The confident me had gone. God knows where to but this young woman was walking all over me. And that wouldn't do ... wouldn't do at all ...

My resolve was gone in an instant too as I felt Hannah's hand on my bulge. She squeezed as she ran her hand along my rapidly expanding and lengthening shaft.

"Hannah ..." I gasped as she deftly unzipped my trousers and pulled out my throbbing cock.

She looked up into my face. "Yes John ..." she said sweetly as she wanked me off.

"Ohh ... my goddd ..." I groaned.

She crouched down suddenly, a movement that caught me totally by surprise.

And then the head of my cock was enveloped by her luscious lips as she took it into her mouth. She sucked on it, slurping round and round the mushroom shaped head, before sliding it further into her mouth. She took about half my length before she gagged and pulled it out. Saliva poured from her mouth as she looked up into my eyes.

"Ohh ... my goddd ..." I groaned again.

She smiled up at me and then licked along my shaft down towards my balls. She carried on stroking it as she licked my balls before taking hold of them with her other hand and fondling them. She raked the shaft of my cock with the tips of her red varnished fingernails and I shivered in delight.

It was soon inside her mouth again. I was in seventh heaven as her head bobbed up and down my shaft going faster and faster and deeper and deeper, now and again gagging when I thrust too hard as my excitement grew. She may have been young but she sure knew how to give head!

I watched her eagerly suck off the copious amounts of pre cum from the head of my cock as she continued to try and deep throat me completely. It turned me on to see her long slender hands with the bright red nail varnish on her fingernails resting on the front of my thighs, trusting me not to make her gag as she used only her mouth on my throbbing cock.

Her hands moved away and she fiddled with the zip at the top of her dress before lowering it. Now I knew why she was wearing a dress with a zip fastener at the front as well as the back. She pulled it down as far as it would go and then hefted out her large breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra.

She held her large tits in her hands and then leant forward and wrapped them around my pulsating cock. It was all I could do not to cum on the spot. I hadn't had a titty fuck in so long and certainly never with any as big as hers.

She moved her boobs up and down my shaft as I thrust my hips forward, pumping away for all I was worth. Hannah then blew my mind as she lowered her head and was able to catch my cock in her mouth on every upward thrust. To see the mushroom shaped cap disappearing between those red luscious lips did it for me. I came; hard. My cum exploded out of my cock without any great warning. I didn't even have time to tell Hannah I was cumming. It flooded out of me, spurt after long spurt, splashing all over her face, over her lips, in her hair and all over her massive tits. She was covered in the stuff.

As my cock relaxed the guilt came. I had cheated on Hayley. Alright I hadn't exactly fucked Hannah but I'd left my cum all over her face and tits.

I was shocked at my reaction. I'd never experienced guilt before. Never. And why did I feel guilty? Hayley wasn't my wife.

My god, I did love her. For the first time in my life I actually loved someone more than me!

I pulled away from Hannah. "I'm sorry," I said, "I shouldn't have done that. It was wrong. Can you forgive me?"

Hannah looked up at me, her eyes wide open with surprise. She was still down on her knees. My cum coated her face. There was a lot. I can't recall ever pumping that much out of me before.

She shook her head from side to side. "No, no it's okay, I ... I didn't mind ..." She looked a little upset. So she did mind.

"Here, let me help you." I offered her my hand, which she took and I helped her to her feet. She was stood very close to me. I could barely look her in the eye so I quickly glanced away.

"I'll go clean myself up," she mumbled as she pushed past me. I watched her walk towards the toilet, her big titties wobbling with each measured step, pausing only to grab her underwear and clothes on the way. She didn't look back.

I refastened my trousers and slumped down into my chair and groaned. What the fuck had I done.

It took her a while but when Hannah came back from the toilet you wouldn't have known that just twenty minutes earlier she'd been covered in my sperm.

Her hair and makeup were flawless and she glowed. I felt my cock pulse again. She looked good enough to fuck. But I wasn't going to.

The rest of the day was strained to say the least but we both managed to get through it. Luckily we were fairly busy so there was enough work to keep us fully occupied. I did the usual male thing by buggering off to do some field work leaving Hannah alone in the office. Needless to say, we didn't go for that drink after work.

The next few days were hard and I mean that literally. My cock was in a permanent state of erection. Hannah didn't make it any easier as she came to work every day looking like a wet dream. Tighter skirts, tighter blouses, tighter dresses. Higher heels, more cleavage, more perfume.

My insides were churning and I was slowly losing control. I figured if I didn't fuck her soon then I would just explode.

I couldn't concentrate at work and I started to make things awkward for Hannah. I figured that if I was offhand or even rude to her then she might just leave and that would solve all my problems.

But it didn't solve my problems because firstly I felt horrible about being nasty at work to a young woman who'd really done nothing wrong and secondly because I dreamt about her every night.

The dreams were always the same except they were of her and Hayley. They were in bed together, without me. They were kissing each other in a way I could only imagine, their large breasts squishing together, their swollen, erect nipples catching against each others. Their fingers were pumping away inside their snatches as they diddled their clits, writhing and moaning and squirming as they frigged themselves stupid. And then Hayley had Hannah's large boobs in her hands. As she fondled them, pushing them together, she would look up. Hannah too would look up but she had a shy yet lustful smile etched on her face. And then Hayley would speak. "These are fantastic John. Wouldn't you like to feel them in your hands? They really are massive. So firm yet so soft. Don't you want to fondle them like me? I just love them and I know you would too!" And then she would suckle them and nip at the large erect nipples and then smile.

And then I would wake up in a cold sweat and with a raging hard on. It was the same every night. I began to think I was going insane.

* * *

It was early morning a few days later when Hayley rang. She sounded strange.

"Hi sweetheart," I said, relieved to hear from her, "how's things going down under?"

"Fine, just fine," she replied curtly. That wasn't like her at all.

"Look John, I haven't got much time. I need to get something off my chest and I need to do it now before I change my mind. So this is a quick phone call and as I don't know quite how to tell you this, I'll just come out and say it because there's no way to sugar coat it!"

"Al ... right ..." I said hesitantly. I didn't like the sound of this one little bit.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen but I've met someone!" She paused momentarily as if struggling to keep her emotions in check.

I sat in opened mouth horror unable to speak, unable to breathe.

"Did you hear what I said, I've met someone else. It just happened. It was like a thunderbolt," she repeated, "and I'm so sorry!"

My stomach crashed to the floor taking my heart with it. She'd just sucked out my very soul and left me an empty shell of a man.

"His name's Bruce and he's Australian," she added, as if I wanted to know that.

I wanted to laugh out loud. It was ironic. It reminded me of a classic Monty Python sketch about Australians all having the same name of Bruce. Hayley had never heard of Monty Python or seen any of their television shows before I introduced her to their wild satirical world. The 'Bruce' sketch had become one of her favourites, along with 'The Cycling Tour' episode.

"Look, I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll call you again later. Bye." The phone line clicked dead as she hung up at her end.

I sat there, the phone hanging limply in my hand. So that was it then. Five years and over in a five second phone call. Five years wasn't a bad run I suppose. It's a lot, lot longer than most of my relationships. Okay ... fuck her then, I'll just find someone else!

My thoughts went instantly to Hannah. There it was. My rebound relationship was staring me in the face. She wanted me, of that there was no doubt. So why not, why the hell not!

I replaced the phone and then strode purposefully off to the shower. My cock was already hard. And I was angry.

Twenty minutes later I was showered, groomed, dressed and breakfasted. I looked over at the clock. Brilliant! It was six thirty in the morning. Only two and a half hours to kill.

God knows how but I managed to delay my entrance to the office, eventually arriving at nine thirty. By then I reasoned, Hannah would have opened up, dealt with the post and sorted out the emails.

As I entered I locked the door behind me. Hannah was waiting for me and she looked sensational. I silently exhaled. Her blouse was extremely tight fitting, so much so that several buttons were already undone and the one that held the blouse closed across her breasts was clearly straining to stay in it's buttonhole. Her pencil skirt was also tight and perfectly showcased her pert backside. She was wearing exceptionally high heels today, which brought her to the same height as me.

"Morning John," she smiled.

"Morning Hannah," I replied. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her hair was lustrous this morning and her makeup was fantastic, especially around her beguiling, slate blue eyes. There was no doubt, they were smoking hot today. To make matters worse her luscious lips were bright red and matched her freshly varnished fingernails. As I've said before, Hannah has long slender hands and fingers and I find them very sexy. It all combined to make her simply stunning. My already rock hard cock was starting to throb in anticipation of what I hoped was to come.

Hannah looked nervously at me. "Are you okay John?" she asked.

"Fine," I answered, trying hard to temper down my lustful glare, which must have seemed quite intimidating to her.

I sat down on the corner of my desk. Hannah came up to hand me the morning post. Our legs made contact and she pushed her thigh firmly into me as she handed over the mail. Just the very pressure of her leg on mine seemed to be profoundly erotic. My cock began to throb even more.

"That's all the post for this morning," she said huskily, "and these are the files you need for today." She leant across me to place the files on my desk. As she did, her breasts pushed against my arm and her hair brushed across my face. I looked at the curve of her pert backside, the fabric of her skirt pulled tight across her ass cheeks. It was a great shape and looked good enough to eat.

She straightened up and I was staring straight into her eyes. They were blazing. We were just inches apart. I looked at her and then I looked at her lips. They were parted slightly. Her breath was shallow. Her perfume filled my senses. It was intoxicating.

"Hannah," I breathed. I put my hand on her arm to stop her from moving away and felt her tremble.

"John," she answered shakily.

And then I kissed her. It wasn't tender and soft but neither was it hard. To begin with. Then it was. My lips pushed at hers and she responded until our mouths began to mash against each others with a rising frenzy.

Her arms went round my neck as she pulled me closer to her. My hands went straight to her breasts. As they finally touched her twin mounds of magnificence I felt Hannah's body twitch and she pushed herself tighter to me. And then she moaned into my mouth.

Our lips parted and our tongues entwined, which just made the frenzy greater. My fingers fumbled for the first time ever as I struggled to undo that button that had been straining to keep her blouse closed. It took me a while but it finally released with a satisfying tug and it was only a brief moment later that I was pulling her blouse free of her skirt and throwing it onto the floor.

Hannah's hands were also busy as she unfastened my belt and lowered the zip to my trousers. Her long slender fingers crept inside and closed around my cock. As she tugged it free she pushed my trousers lower down my legs. She began to slide her hand up and down my shaft. God it felt so good.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers