John Taylor - 5 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,462 Followers

I pulled away from her as I struggled to locate the button on her skirt. I looked down at her breasts. Her bra was cobalt blue and it was either too small or her breasts had grown since she'd bought it because her tit flesh was just cascading out all over the place. Mainly it was over the top but I could clearly see that the bra didn't cover the underside of her magnificent orbs either.

Not that I was concerned about the ill fitting size of her bra or even the cup size. I just wanted it off her. I skilfully unclipped it with one hand. No mean feat given that there were four clips not the usual three. It was a big bra. But then again I've had a lot of experience of unfastening bra's over the years and consider myself somewhat of an expert in that field.

And there they were. Her breasts. All 32GG's worth. I'd glanced at the size label before tossing the bra to one side. So I hadn't been too far out in my original estimation.

They truly were the most magnificent set of boobs I had ever seen. On a body as slender as Hannah's they should have looked ridiculous but they didn't. They should have been fake but they weren't.

They were just immense!

I couldn't take my eyes off them. Every time Hannah twitched or moved just the slightest, they jiggled and danced before my eyes. It was mesmerising.

Hannah looked at me with glee. "You like!" she said with a big smile.

"Oh yeah ..." I replied.

She shook them and I watched as they swung from side to side. It was strange how they seemed to stay so close together on her body. On most other women with big tits they seem to droop away from each other. But not Hannah's.

"You can touch them you know," she teased, "they won't bite!"

"Oh yeah ..." I sighed.

My hands moved up and I caressed them lightly, running my fingers over every square inch of her flesh delighting in the smoothness of her skin. I teased around her large aureoles making sure I didn't touch her nipples. Not yet. I didn't want to make it too easy for her. I could sense her frustration that I hadn't made contact with them. But just running my fingers around her aureoles seemed to be having a great effect on them as I watched them grow larger and larger as they became swollen and engorged.

She pulled my head to hers and kissed me deeply. She was a great kisser and knew what to do with her tongue. It was almost as if she was trying to suck mine out of my mouth. With a tongue like hers I could understand how Hayley had succumbed so readily to having sex with her. It must have been magic for her to have had that tongue skilfully working away inside her pussy. Making her wet. Making her cum.

Hayley! The thought of her came flooding back into my head. And again it made me angry.

My hands left Hannah's tits and I removed her skirt. It was a bit of a struggle even though Hannah has no hips to speak of. Well she has, obviously but they're not big or wide if you know what I mean.

She was wearing stockings and suspenders. My stomach clenched. I have a thing about women wearing stockings and suspenders, as I suspect a lot of men do.

Without any ceremony, I spun Hannah round and bent her over my desk. If she was surprised she didn't show it. I looked down at her ass. She'd been sunbathing, her tan lines were clearly visible. But the contrast of the colour of her skin combined with the vibrant blue of her bra matching panties, which didn't cover the white part of her ass was highly erotic for some reason and only served to make her ass look bigger and rounder and plumper than it was.

She straddled the corner of my desk, her ass pointing up at the ceiling. I lowered her panties and she lifted each foot in turn to allow me to remove them. I parted her ass cheeks and looked at her pussy. The lips were glistening from her juices but she looked so small down there I began to wonder if she'd be able to handle me.

I was raring to go as I shrugged off my trousers at the same time as I removed my shirt. My briefs followed and I was naked. My large cock was primed and ready, the veins standing out as the blood thundered up to fill and engorge my throbbing shaft.

I lowered my head to her pussy to breathe in the musky aroma of her sex. And then I licked her. Her body shook at the initial touch of my tongue on her pussy lips and she trembled as I parted them and pushed my tongue deeper inside. I worked on her for a while. I needed to get her as wet as I could and as aroused as I could because she was going to be tight and it would hurt her.

As soon as I touched her clit she exploded. I'd been bringing her to the brink a few times and then releasing and leaving her hanging and gasping, begging for relief. I was delighting in teasing her. It was something I always did with my conquests, the first time. It had to be memorable and it was a craft honed by many years of experience with many different women.

As she shuddered through her mini orgasm, I saw that her juices were flowing freely. She must have squirted although I'd already pulled away. But that was a good sign. Maybe she would be able to take me after all.

I lifted her upper body off the desk where she had semi collapsed. I needed to see her large breasts dangling below her as I fucked her. It always turned me on to see them swinging backwards and forwards with every thrust. And I really wanted to see Hannah's massive tits move!

I stood between her legs offering my cock up to her wet slit. She looked back towards me. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and her slate blue eyes were open wide and gleaming with lust.

"Please ... be gentle John ... you're much bigger than I'm used to ..." she breathed huskily.

I smiled in reply as I pushed forward and eased my head against her pussy lips. She let out a long groan.

"I'm not in yet Hannah," I said.

"I know ..." she panted, "it's just that I've waited so long for this moment and I've wanted you for so long ... I just never thought I would get to feel your cock going inside me ... oooohhhh ... fuuucckkk ..."

As she spoke I'd pushed a bit harder and this time my head breached her pussy lips. They reluctantly parted as I eased my cock inside and paused.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." she gasped, "oooohhhh ... I never knew it could feel like this." She looked back over her shoulder at me with a mixture of pain and pleasure etched all over her face. Her mouth was open forming a perfect circle before she gritted her teeth as I pushed a bit more meat inside her tight cunt. And god, was she tight. I was struggling to force it into her without splitting her wide open. I knew I would have to take it really slow and easy.

Her head dropped to the desk. Her eyes were closed tightly. She was panting almost uncontrollably now. "Do you want me to stop," I asked. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin her.

"God no, no, it'll be alright ..." she gasped. She wiggled her ass at me. "It's getting easier."

"Okay, if you're sure ..." I eased a bit more inside her. She started to play with her clit. I thought that was a good idea. It would certainly help her. I reached down and took hold of one of her massive swinging breasts and found her nipple. I squeezed it between my finger and thumb and she yelped. But I felt it harden and grow, so I knew I was on to a winner. I eased more of my cock inside her and suddenly I was in.

Hannah was stuffed full of my cock. I held that pose for a minute or so, to savour the moment. I could feel her clenching and releasing as her pussy adapted to the invasion. Hannah's breathing was ragged now as she moaned and twitched on the end of my cock, which was firmly embedded inside her extremely tight pussy.

I pulled back and then slid forward again. She sighed and groaned. I did it again and she moaned and groaned and so did I. It began to feel easier as I did it again and again, getting quicker and then faster with every thrust as I began to pound into her with an increasing fury. Fuck Hayley I thought. Who needs her when I've got Hannah. At that thought, I pummelled her cunt even harder.

Hannah shrieked loudly as she came to her first cock induced orgasm with me. She writhed about on top of the desk as her climax swept through her body and she shouted obscenities that I hadn't heard from a woman in a long time.

I grabbed hold of her hips and just enjoyed the ride. I was finally getting my release and if it wasn't with Hayley, so be it because now it didn't matter.

I hammered away as Hannah had anther orgasm, this one stronger than the last. I left her hips to focus once more on her large tits, which were hanging pendulously below her body, inviting me to take hold of them. As I squeezed and fondled her massive orbs and played with her nipples, she came again.

Hannah was completely gone as she slammed her hips back to meet my powerful thrusts forward.

"Fuck me daddy ... fuck me good ... fuck that's so good ... fuck me daddy ... I'm cuuuuummmming ..." she was still screaming and shouting as she came again.

I didn't mind her calling me daddy whilst we engaged in mind blowing sex. If her fantasy was to be fucked by her father then who was I to deny her that pleasure and if that's what got her off then so be it. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

And there was no denying it, the sex was spectacular. It wasn't that she was better than Hayley because she wasn't. But she wasn't any worse either. It was just different.

I managed to get one final orgasm from her before I could hold back no longer. I felt that familiar feeling. The tightening in the balls, the stiffening of the shaft, the precursors to the final act. The explosion of cum.

I came. I unloaded my gunge into Hannah's tight pussy, string after string pulsing from my throbbing cock, sending my white sticky cum deep inside her fertile pussy. She groaned and moaned and gasped at the intensity of my climax. I have to admit it, I was pretty impressed too.

I pulled out and watched as some of my gunge followed, to slowly ooze down towards her legs. Hannah collapsed over my desk, her huge boobs spreading across the surface. God she looked so cute I just wanted to fuck her again.

I helped her to stand upright but she just leant against me, her breasts pushing against my bare chest. I could feel her nipples were still rock hard as they brushed across my flesh.

"Are you okay," I said.

"Oh yes ... thank you ..." she breathed huskily. "I've wanted that for so long ... for you to fuck me I mean..." She was smiling and had that far away look in her eyes. I'd obviously done a good job judging by that reaction I thought smugly. Yes I was back to my old arrogant self. I'd lost that momentarily during my relationship with Hayley. But seeing as how that was now over ...

My anger came rushing back. Fuck Hayley!

"Come on, let's get out of here," I said. "Get yourself dressed and I'll take you out for a late breakfast."

"Okay ..." Hannah smiled. She had that just fucked look I love to see in a woman after I've just done the deed. And what's more I knew she wanted me again. And the lucky girl was going to get her wish fulfilled. Many, many times. Fuck Hayley. The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen.

In the end we both ordered a continental breakfast each. I don't know why we bothered because mainly we just moved the food around on our plates, snacking on the occasional morsel. We couldn't wait to get fucking again.

We were back at my apartment within the hour and inside and in bed in two minutes.

I laid her on her back and went down on her. I spread her legs wide and assaulted her pussy with my mouth and tongue. It didn't matter to me that I was tasting my own cum intermingled with her copious juices.

I played with her large breasts as I fucked her rigid, staying in the missionary position for a long time, mixing it up and altering the angle of entry every now and again. It certainly caused Hannah a lot of different pleasures judging by her very vocal appreciation of the variations I employed.

I had her cum four times before I emptied my balls into her ravaged pussy once again. After recovering, which took her ten minutes or so, she clambered off the bed to go to the bathroom. She seemed to be gone a long time. And she still wasn't back when my phone rang.

I leaned over and picked it up.

"Hi John, it's me." Hayley's voice came flooding down the phone taking me by surprise.

"Hayley?" I was gob-smacked. She was the last person I expected to call me. And why had she called me at home? I should be at work. And she should know that.

"I take it Hannah is there with you?"

I coloured up and swallowed hard. My first thought was how did she know that. My second thought was that she sounded really angry and straight away that pissed me off. Who the hell did she think she was ...

"It's okay if she is ... I don't mind," Hayley said, "It's not as if I didn't plan the whole thing anyway!"

"I'm sorry ... what did you just say?" I was beginning to wonder what this was all about.

"I said, it's not as if I didn't plan the ..."

"Yes ...yes ... I know that bit," I interrupted, "I mean the other bit. You're okay if I'm here with Hannah ... why?"

Hayley began speaking to me but I lost concentration when I saw Hannah returning from the bathroom. She was smiling broadly at me as I watched mesmerised as she strutted across the floor towards the bed, totally at ease with her nakedness, the roll of her hips and the wiggle of her pert ass and her large breasts swinging from side to side with her puffy nipples clearly visible. She was still wearing her stockings and suspenders and her 5" stiletto heel shoes. God she looked magnificent and I felt my cock growing hard again.

"John ... John ... are you listening to me?"

"Huh ... err ... yeah ... I'm here," I replied as I watched Hannah give me a cheeky grin as she slid under the bed covers and took my cock inside her perfect mouth.

"Oh fuuuck," I silently groaned, as Hannah worked my growing hardness further and further down inside her throat, whilst her hand kept massaging and working at my shaft and balls. She was good at this, very good.

"I said, I set you up with Hannah, John ... to make sure you were faithful to me whilst I'm stuck down here!"

"You what?" It didn't make any sense to me, what was she babbling on about?

"I love you John but I also knew that you wouldn't be able to cope with not having sex for six months, so I set you up with Hannah, to keep you occupied until I come home."

"You did what?" I was still struggling to understand her point. We men are remarkably dense at times. Why can't women just come out and say what's on their minds. We are not mind readers ladies!

"I ... set ... you ... up ... with ... Hannah," she repeated, pausing between each word as an adult would when trying to emphasise something to a child.

"But weren't you taking a risk ... what if I'd gone off with her ... what would you have done then? She's a very pretty girl, well woman really ... and she's one hell of a fuck ... but then again you already know that."

I could hear Hayley laughing down the other end of the phone. "She is that!" she replied, "but I wasn't unduly worried as I was keeping it in the family so to speak!"

She paused. I frowned and waited for her to continue. She didn't, so I spoke next.

"I'm sorry ... what do you mean ... keep it in the family?"

"Just that, John! I knew you would find it hard not to stray so I set you up with the one person you couldn't run off with and the one person who I knew from experience would keep you satisfied."

"And ...?" I waited.

I heard Hayley sigh. Down under the covers Hannah was making lewd slurping and sucking noises as she gagged on my cock. It was because I was thrusting violently into her mouth. I felt that familiar feeling as my balls tightened. I was close ... I was cumming ... cumming ...

"Do you remember our conversation about incest and how the thought of it sort of turned you on ..."

"Ungh ... yeah ..." I grunted. Hannah had just squeezed my balls.

"Hannah's your daughter!"

"Oh fuuucccckkkkk ..." I screamed as I came, my throbbing cock pulsing over and over as it unleashed a torrent of cum into my daughters throat.

I was a mess. I didn't know whether to pull free of Hannah's mouth, which did seem to have a firm hold of my cock or just allow her to continue.

Talk about being conflicted.

"John ... JOHN ..." I could hear Hayley screaming down the phone at me. I put it back up to my ear.

"Hello ..." I gasped as Hannah milked the last of the cum from my rapidly shrivelling cock.

"Did you hear what I said?" Hayley was shouting down the phone. I moved it away from my ear as Hannah surfaced from beneath the bedclothes.

She smiled at me and moved up until her face was level with mine.

"Hi Daddy," she said. I could smell my cum on her breath. She moved a little closer, her lips all but brushing against mine. I was frozen. Unable to move. Panic stricken but surprisingly full of lust. I gazed into her eyes and was lost.

"Hannah or should it be Anna?" I said questioningly.

"I prefer Hannah. I never liked being called Anna. I changed my name by deed poll years ago." She smiled lovingly at me.

"But ... but why ... why have you come to me like this ... to let me fuck you. For christ's sakes I'm your father!"

"I don't know. I've never thought of you as my father. When I met up with Hayley she told me about you and her and I knew then that I wanted to be fucked by you too. I suppose I figured it was the only way to get back into your life."

"But it was me who abandoned you, all those years ago." I was beginning to tear up. "How can you forgive me?"

"No, that doesn't matter anymore daddy. I want to be back in your life but I now know for certain that I want you to MAKE love to me not just love me. I want to feel your hard cock inside me now and for always. I want you to fuck me. Can't you see that? I love you daddy!"

She kissed me. What could I do. I'm a man. We are very simple people. We love fucking. She kissed me again and then again, this time a little harder. I finally relented and kissed her back. She snuggled up into my arms and I wrapped them round her body and pulled her into my loving embrace. I tossed the phone away.

We moved down the bed and I positioned her to lay at my side. Flinging the bed covers off the bed I gazed down over the fully naked and exposed body of my baby. My heart was pounding inside my chest as I leant over and kissed her, my tongue sliding into her mouth and meeting with hers. My cock was already rock hard again.

We kissed and we kissed as my hands went to find her large breasts. She groaned constantly as I played with them, groping and cupping them over and over again, flicking my fingers over her puffy nipples time and time again until she was writhing and thrashing about trying to get me to put my cock back into her gash, parting her legs to give me an open invitation.

I duly obliged and she screamed when I entered her. Even though she was slick with her juices and from my cum, she was still as tight as a drum. I didn't much care. I was so overwhelmed by emotion that I just wanted to fuck her.

And fuck her I did. I hammered her cute little pussy, taking her hard in the missionary position before flipping her on all fours and screwing her even harder doggy style. Not content with that I had her straddle me and ride me cowboy. I sucked on her nipples and groped her tits as they dangled down in front of me before I finally finished off taking her doggy style again.

We lay together for a short while before I realised I could hear noises. I knew instantly what it was and started to scrabble about in the bed covers trying to find it.

I finally located the phone. "I've got to go." That was all I said. I could hear Hayley breathing hard at the other end. She had obviously heard everything and masturbated herself silly. I could hear her moaning as she came to her orgasm and as I went to hang up and throw the phone back down onto the bed I heard her gasp three words.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,462 Followers