John Taylor - 5 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers

"John ... I'm pregnant!"

If she'd wanted to grab my attention to stop me hanging up the phone then she'd made an excellent choice.

"WHAT!" I shouted as I quickly returned the phone to my ear. "YOU'RE FUCKING PREGNANT?"

Hannah looked shocked at my outburst as I yelled down the phone at Hayley.

"YOU BITCH," I screamed, "YOU DIDN'T WASTE MUCH TIME WITH BRUCE DID YOU!"

"John ... John ... calm down, there isn't anyone else," Hayley was sobbing on the other end of the phone. But I then realised she was sobbing with laughter not tears.

"John ... you don't realise ..." She convulsed into peals of laughter again. God I love to hear her laugh. I glanced over at Hannah. She was laughing too. Her laugh was as sexy as Hayley's.

"Hang on ... so who the fuck's Bruce then?" I really am stupid. It must be because of all the fucking I'd been doing. It had addled my brain and I couldn't think straight.

"There is no Bruce. I made him up to make you jealous, to make you get on with fucking Hannah. I was amazed when she rang me to say you'd bottled out of fucking her earlier. It was something I didn't anticipate. So I had to make you angry with me. I figured if I did that you would use Hannah as a revenge fuck."

"But why Bruce?" I was totally bemused now by the whole sorry mess.

"Monty Python of course! It was the first Australian sounding name I could come up with. And I thought I'd blown it when I blurted the name out. I was sure you'd suss out that I was lying to you, that you would see through my charade."

"But ... but ..." I didn't know what else to say.

"I'm sorry John ... I'm sorry that I deceived you ... can you forgive me?"

"Of course I can," I replied. I was just happy that she hadn't met anyone else. "So ... are you really pregnant then?"

There was a pause on the other end of the line. I waited with bated breath.

"Actually, yes I am. I had it confirmed today and John ... obviously it's yours ..."

I was no longer listening.

I'd just passed out.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers