Just a Jab Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes he overrode their talking to tell them to slow down and sit down. They let go of him and stepped back, but as he sat down on a kitchen chair they quickly perched back to back on a knee each keeping them in close contact with him. He would be wrong to say he did not enjoy their attention as they, plus Adriana, were about as close to having children as he would get. Not being close to them would mean losing a large part of what made his life enjoyable and worthwhile. He knew he was as close to a father figure to them as they would get and he absolutely loved it. Linda was like a second mother or surrogate older sister to them all, and would often be able to talk about things with them that they could not talk to their own mothers about. Some things are just too embarrassing to talk to mothers but an older viewpoint is needed. She loved these roles in their lives as much as John did and they both took them very seriously. It filled the large gap in their lives they were unable to provide themselves.

When Linda entered the kitchen, seeing John occupied telling Kim and Sally about his health, she started preparing breakfast. On this sort of day only pancakes could match the moods. John did not tell them the entire story as that would be too embarrassing and also exceed what he thought they should know at their age.

"I had an injection almost two weeks ago that was contaminated and this caused some changes to my body. I am going to be needing some time to adjust to these changes plus I have to get treatment regularly which luckily Linda can do at home. Just be aware that sometimes the symptoms come on quickly and they can be severe, so I may need urgent treatment at times."

"What sort" - "of changes?" - "What treatment" - "do you need?" - "Can we help" - "at all?" they asked as though one person.

"I'd rather not go into it at the moment," he answered but was interrupted by a voice from the door before going any further.

"I think we can wait to get any details until later. I hope you two haven't disturbed Linda or John this morning too much, remember John just came out of hospital yesterday so he could still be feeling off colour," Sophia spoke up from the kitchen door.

The girls smiled at their mum but stayed sitting on John's legs, when Kim looked like a bright idea just occurred to her.

"Sally, do you remember that item on the news last night about the drug company that had made contaminated medicine?"

"Oh yea, and several men had different problems being reported. But they didn't give any names." Sally replied.

"But they did list some of the problems about a few men in our state," added Kim.

"That's right," said Sally as she looked closely at John's face, "no pimples," - "no excess hair," they said in turn, then Kim felt John's upper arm and said, "and no big muscles."

They then looked at each other and gave a silly grin, then it dawned on them what the other symptom was reported as. Their eyes grew large and mouths opened in silent O's as they each put a hand over their own mouth and said as one, "Oh shit." They turned as one to look at John's face as all three turned beetroot red.

"Oh poops John, sorry." - "Please forget we said anything," as they looked to their mum for help and support as they fully realised they had dug themselves into a very embarrassing hole. "Mum," - "help. What can we do," - "this is sooo embarrassing," - "and we don't" - "want to hurt John."

"Perhaps the two of you can find your own chair each for starters," advised Sophia giving John a look of apology. John just gave his legs a rub to get the circulation going again.

"No problems kids, it is just embarrassing as it's not a topic we normally discuss, at least not at breakfast. We did not catch teh news last night, so we should try to see it today," he said to ease the situation. He did not want anyone freaking out about his problem. He looked to Linda to get some guidance from her to see her standing at the side of the table with a large grin, obviously enjoying his discomfort.

"John, don't be so silly. You know we don't normally keep important secrets, these three are family to us and I did tell them some of the basics the night you woke up. I think they deserve to know what has happened and they are bound to hear things, better they be the truth rather than made up stories from elsewhere. They have been really concerned for you this week and a great help and comfort to me," Linda said as she placed the platter of pancakes on the table, "Please grab some breakfast everyone while they are still fresh."

They all got a couple of pancakes each and added their favourite toppings: jam and cream, honey, sugar and lemon juice, maple syrup. John told them about his problems leaving out the more adult type content like exactly what treatment is required.

"You probably already know some of this, but I will tell it as fully as I can anyway.

"I had an injection recently that was contaminated and that caused some changes to my reproductive system. Everything in that system tends to work faster and this causes a build up, and the pressure produced is painful. If I go for too long without treatment I will pass out again into unconsciousness, and if unable to be brought back from that I could go into a full coma. I was lucky the doctors were able to determine the problem before that occurred."

"Gee, what treatment do you need" - "and do you go to hospital for it?" the twins asked.

"No, the build up in this area just needs to be drained out and Linda can do this at home when necessary."

"Can we help" - "with this?"

John had to think for a moment on how best to proceed.

"I think at the moment Linda can do it all as it can be a bit messy, and would be embarrassing for me if someone else did it."

"Oh. Wow!" was all the twins said afterwards, as they realised what was included in the reproductive system in boys that they had learnt in sex-ed at school and on the internet at home.

Listening to this Sophia was able to discern a bit more detail and raised her eyebrows to Linda. At this time Linda was pouring and serving coffee.

"And no blabbing this to anyone else girls," commanded the girls' mother.

"Sure mum, we won't say a thing," Kim and Sally said together.

"Sorry John," - "we won't ask again." - "Please forgive us" - "for being too nosey," they shared to John.

"Ok, no harm done," John assured them, and they went back to eating breakfast.

After they finished eating Sophia gave Linda a hand clearing the table while John went outside to attend to the pool and hot tub. Summer was getting near and the weather was already good enough for being outside with a swim in the heated water. He just had to check it was clean and the chemical balances were correct. Sally and Kim had always loved joining him poolside, or any time actually. If he was at home they loved just being near and helping. You could see on their faces and posture just how relaxed they were in his company.

When the three had departed through the back door Sophia turned to Linda, "Tell me Linda. There was something major that John left out. I can't let you face whatever it is alone, the two of you are too important to us and I am really worried about anything secret about John."

She continued looking at Linda until her friend paused to look back to her. They stayed this way for a minute as Linda thought about what she should say or do. Finally she sighed as she knew that Sophia would worry herself sick about John because he was very important to Sophia's life. Thinking of an easy way to explain a very embarrassing topic to her best friend, Linda waved her hand to the family room, and after grabbing a glass of water each they sat on the couch.

"You are right Sophia, there is more to what John said. It is hard to explain because it does touch on some very personal areas, although some of this you already know, and some parts are scary if John does no continue getting treatment. The contaminated injection did affect his reproductive system in a major way," she started explaining as Sophia nodded that she was listening and for Linda to keep talking, "You already know that he was sterile since he was a teen, well now he is not sterile. The serum undid the damage and he is now more potent than normal men," she continued as Sophia raised her eyebrows slightly.

"The rest of this gets a bit hard to say, but I think I need to talk about it to someone before it all eats me up. John produces a lot more little swimmers and more liquid than normal guys, but non stimulated methods of getting rid of it don't work properly. He must have regular type sex to get rid of the liquid because if he doesn't then the pressure build up will lead to him going back into unconsciousness and then into a coma. I am not complaining but we need good sex at least three times a day and the more he can come each time the better he will be."

"Wow," said Sophie, "can he just do it himself three times?"

"Umm not really, you see, if he does that then he might have to do it twelve or more times a day. If I give him a blow job then we know he can last up to four hours, full sex gives him about eight or so hours. If he is resting like overnight sleeping then it was ten hours like last night, but we had to have sex before anything this morning as he had started with his tingles as he calls it. It can also be a problem if something turns him on at any time."

Sophie did a little mental calculation and with a little smirk asked, "Does that mean you were interrupted this morning?"

"Yes, just for a minute," Linda smiled back, "but we were able to head off the girls so we could finish. We tried to be discrete but something like that is hard to hide when you are surprised. I don't think it is a problem but the kids had to guess at what was happening."

"I would say so, but don't worry. They may not be all experienced women of the world but in this day and age it would be near impossible not to be aware of sex," responded Sophia.

"OK but now I am getting to the embarrassing side, but I know that with you I should not be embarrassed. His body has changed quite a bit as well just being more potent. His testicles have more than doubled in size to normal men, and his dick was eight inches long in the hospital almost two inches longer than before. I know this because in all that time in there he never went soft and the nurses measured it," Sophia raised her eyebrows a bit higher this time.

"In fact I was more than just with him when he woke up. The nurse was giving him a sponge bath and when she cleaned his willy he reacted by moving and groaning a bit. After she left to get the doctor I went to him and for some reason put my hand on his dick. I think I just wanted to see him react again like he was still there with me, so I gave him a handjob. I'm not sure how long I did this but when the doctor and nurses entered the room I was still going and John was very active on the bed. Before they could stop me John erupted, and I do mean erupted. Like a volcano going off. He screamed and bucked, if I had not been so worried about him I would have orgasmed myself. As it was he did wake up and that was one of the best moments of my life to see his eyes open and look at me."

Sophia had her eyes open wide at all this, she just reached out and held Linda's hand in friendship and comfort.

"Damn friend, sorry if this sounds crass, but that is just such a hot story. You almost had me wetting my panties," Sophia laughed and Linda responded, "Don't get me wrong but you said he was eight inches in the hospital, does that mean he is different now?"

Shading a bit red Linda nodded and said, "I haven't measured it but I think it is bigger now. Could be nine inches and it is so thick I need both hands to reach around it. God it hurts to give him a blowjob, but so good, and it is so hot to touch. His cum is like drinking a really smooth hot chocolate with melted marshmallows, so rich and creamy. There is so much it just goes everywhere even when he comes in my vagina. Just so hot you can feel it as it hits the walls," at this point Linda realised she was talking aloud to her friend and went bright red and covered her face in her hands.

Putting her arms around her friend to let her know she was OK, Sophia squirmed a bit on the couch and said to her, "Damn girl thanks for sharing that and you just made me really wet my pants. Haven't been this turned on since my third boyfriend way back when."

At this Linda burst out laughing at the comments as Sophia had intended, however what she had said about being turned on was true. "Damn," she thought to herself, "I wish I could get a bit of John for myself. I do love him but I love them both too much to destroy our friendship by being an idiot. I know John would never cheat on Linda. It's a part of him that is so good, and it is this goodness in him that helps you fall in love with him so easily."

Sophia sat with Linda for a bit longer before saying, "If there is ever anything you need help with, just ask. OK. Linda I love both you and John as family, and I do not want anything bad to happen to either of you. It is with the sincerity of our friendship, that I make the offer of help for anything."

Linda looked up at her and saw that sincerity, determination and devotion in the set of her face and she nodded, smiled and thanked her for the offer giving her a tight hug feeling the warmth of their friendship between them.

"Thanks Sophia, I will ask if there is anything."

At this point they heard squealing from the back yard and decided to join them outside. They discovered a full on water fight with John blasting the twins with the hose jet and they in retaliation were dousing him with buckets of pool water. As soon as the women were spotted coming close John turned the water jet onto them and the girls refilled the buckets and chased the women around the yard. Linda and Sophia were soon cornered and were thoroughly drenched with water by the other three, and called out threats of revenge when they had the chance. Once everyone was totally wet they ended the water fight amidst gales of laughter.

They really did all look a sight with their clothes clinging to their bodies. It was this view of wet shirts that John noticed that none of the females had bras on underneath, and his view was one of four sets of perfect breasts with darker centres of varying hues. He went bug eyed and couldn't stop peering at them until he realised just who it was that he was perving. They were his neighbours and two were youngsters. Oh god he thought to himself, he was getting horny at the sight and now hating himself for his thoughts. Now to make matters worse he felt a familiar tingle in his groin as a consequence of his horny ideas.

"Shit," he thought, "what the hell can I do. I have to get inside and somehow Linda has to come too. God this is going to be embarrassing on top of what I said this morning."

Trying to look nonchalant he walked over to Linda. While he had been thinking Linda had noticed the wet shirt look they were all displaying. She thought it quite funny at first and also noted how beautiful they all were. Looking over to John she could not help but notice that way his shorts were bulging, and then she saw the expression on his face and she knew he was having a problem.

Then he walked past her saying "I have to go inside for a minute. Linda can you give me a hand for a bit?"

"Sophia, we have to, err, go inside for a while," Linda said as she glanced at her friend.

Sophia had already noticed John's boner in his shorts, and as she looked at her daughters then herself she realised that John would need some treatment. Four sets of wet shirt pairs of breasts complete with fully visible nipple display would certainly cause any man to have thoughts of sex. Stealing a quick look at the retreating bulging pants she sighed quietly and called to the twins that they should head home and get dry and changed. As they left Sophia could hear the back door close over the giggling of her two girls. It was obvious they had also noticed the display and its unintended results. Sophia just smiled to herself a she felt her own crotch tighten as her own sex bits grew and moistened. She thought that a shower would be a good idea to disguise her giving herself some much needed relief. This mornings discussions had left her very horny and the wetness between her legs had little to do with water from hoses and buckets. What she did not realise that Kim and Sally were too young to have similar thoughts of their own.

John was removing his wet clothing in the utility room inside the back door. The room was fitted with a washer and dryer plus an adjoining shower and toilet, but today only the washer was needed for their clothing. When he was naked he turned to Linda and hindered her efforts to disrobe by getting all touchy feely over any bare skin he could find. Not that she got upset with the hindrance, after all who doesn't like being loved for who you are, and for how you look. Not bothering to get towels to dry off any moisture on their skin they quickly raced to the bedroom leaving behind the washing machine making its usual noises and vibrations. Sex on a vibrating washer is great but it can hard on the butt and back after the first orgasm or two.

Not stopping until they had jumped onto the bed laughing with joy, and pulled each other close together to enjoy a loving kiss. Kisses led to groping which just had to grinding together of the relevant sex bits, his being a bit more obvious than hers. By this time their laughter had passed through being grins to sensual looking into each others eyes. The kissing continued but was more energetic with more touching of lips than sucking. Trusting that Linda would be ready for him John rolled onto his back with Linda on top, giving her the chance to control entry. Like an expert astronaut the entry was smooth with only a few boosts to gain full landing position.

They both loved the feeling of the vagina being stretched to accommodate his new length and girth. She had never been a size queen but could certainly see how you could be addicted to the increased sensations. Logically she knew the vagina would always size itself to match the cock, after all it can pass a baby down to a mini penis, but something was different about this full feeling. She had resigned herself to not having the baby experience, so now getting a bigger cock was a lovely benefit. She could make believe it was her dream come true.

Fully bedded John started tilting his hips to get some inside movement which awoke Linda from her own musings and she joined his hip motion with her own. Very soon they were feeling more turned on and increased the movements. It took only a little more time for Linda to be reaching her peak and John felt her pussy clamp down on him as she orgasmed. As this was tapering off he rolled them over so he was on top and increased his plunges till he was speeding toward his own conclusion. Linda loved it when he concentrated on himself because the faster and deeper plunges bumped and rubbed at different areas of her vagina. She quickly reached a high plateau of sensual delight so that when John pumped his hot cum she joined him with an orgasm. This time she was far more vocal in her appreciation of his efforts and repeatedly called out how much she loved him. John just breathed heavily to regain his breath as he rolled over to give them both some room to recover and get his weight off Linda. Getting onto their sides and looking eye to eye they stayed there holding a hand each. It wasn't until Linda felt the gooey liquids flowing from her pussy that she moved so she did not leave too much mess on the bed cover. It had only been a couple of days and already the laundry hamper was filling up with towels and bedding.