Just a Jab Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good you're awake. I thought we could have a pre-dinner nibble," she told him as her lips pressed softly to his.

They did not get dinner until two hours later, and managed to catch a late news report on the television. They were upset at the item about the injection problems, which repeated what the twins had said earlier. The evening at home turned into a very quiet time as they caught up on some reading with soft music in the background. After about ten minutes with a book in front of him John fell asleep in the chair. When Linda decided it was late enough they went to bed and had a pleasurable round of sex. Then sex again first thing in the morning, this being a bit more urgent after the tingling had been building overnight.

***

Day 7 Sunday

Sunday was a bit cooler with a cold front blowing through, so they stayed indoors catching up on correspondence and phone calls. Word had got out and friends were checking on John's condition wanting to talk to him to assure themselves. It seemed everyone wanted to visit, but had to be put off till a later time or else he would never rest up. Yesterday's impromptu pool party had been enough to demonstrate just how fragile John's condition was. They decided that only actual family would visit today, so Linda's brother Mike and his family and the first of any of John's foster siblings to ring. This turned out to be Glenda and she would be arriving mid afternoon the same time as the others. This turned out well because they were some of the few other people that John and Linda were comfortable enough to give more information about his condition. Linda wasn't that close to her brother but she really liked her sister in-law Nancy and her two nieces Donna and Elissa who were 25 and 23 years old respectively. She thought Michael was a loud mouthed, uncouth, lazy person and was sorry to be related to him. Nancy a was very active person and ran her own successful business, a women's clothing store, employing her daughters. Linda could never understand why Nancy stayed with Mike as they were totally incompatible. Mike was short and fat while Nancy and her daughters were almost his height and it would take the three of them to match his weight.

Lunch found them taking bites of food between phone calls. It had all become too much for John to be continually talking on the phone so Linda recorded a new message on the phone and set it to take calls direct to the message system. It would be unfortunate if something urgent occurred but they had to take the chance to stop John going crazy. Linda also put out a new email to the group to update everyone again and explain about ringing too soon. Now she just had to hope not too many got their noses out of place, but if they were true friends they would understand, otherwise too bad. Medical emergencies can put such a different view on your life and its priorities.

Now they had some peace and quiet before the next influx, so Linda decided it was time for a little pre-emptive sex. She knew exactly who was coming and, with the exception of her rotund brother, they were total hotties. Normally she would just smile at how her husband would handle the bevy of beauties around the house, but with his lowered resistance she thought it best to get it out of him first. So with a little alone time before them she made her move. While John was placing the dishes into the washer Linda removed her clothing and sat back up on the bench top facing him. John heard an odd noise behind him and turning around felt a large smile grow on his lips, as well as a large bulge between his hips.

She was leaning back on her elbows peering down at him from the bottom of her eyes. His shirt and pants quickly joined her pile of clothing on the kitchen floor as he approached her naked body. Her blonde pubic hair was fairly sparse not quite hiding her slit from view. It was normally kept trimmed but at the moment was a bit wild with what could be termed the winter bush. John targeted her leg junction giving the visible slit a long slow lick. He could tell she was more than ready for him by the amount of moisture present and the inner labia showing she was ready to play. Even the peek-a-boo clit was wanting his attention, so he could not ignore it and placed his mouth around and gently sucked and flicked it with his tongue. Linda was becoming vocal as she responded to his mouth play. Her right hand curved around his head to pull it closer applying more pressure. A minute of this and her hips began unconsciously gyrating. John read this sign as time to move and get to the main course.

He left her clit and kissed his way up her body pausing at her navel and right nipple as her arm returned to supporting her. Only one nipple got a smooch as the other one was fingered and squeezed by him. Linda remained leaning back on her elbows but now with her eyes closed showing a very relaxed look of complete satisfaction at this attention. Soon enough John moved from her nipple to her neck where he added more suction to his kiss. Linda was beginning to squirm as he found the tender point with his lips. He still did not linger for long and patted her face with butterfly kisses, not missing many spots as he slowly moved his mouth around. She particularly like having her eyes gently kissed with his warm moist lips. Not wanting to lose the plot, he wandered around her face until he settled on her mouth. Here he stopped with the gentleness and revved up the suction and lip motion. His other hand had now joined the first one at her breasts and they swapped between kneading the flesh and teasing the nipples.

The bench top was almost the perfect height for this activity as his erection was able to self align to her open vagina. He slowly pushed the head into the opening and waited a moment. Linda became impatient, letting out a groan into his mouth as she pushed her hips forward. He obliged by slipping a little more inside making Linda moan in appreciation.

"More John, please put more in," she panted.

In response John moved his hands to hold her hips and cycling himself back and forth gradually slipped his whole manhood into her vagina. Linda heaved a heavy sigh of appreciation as she could feel his entire length filling her up. John kept moving back and forward slowly allowing the steady motion to build their desires. He could tell Linda was getting near her climax as her face and chest started blushing. He increased his speed until he was moving as fast as he could. Linda's breathing got shorter and heavier as her climax reached its peak and John was right there with her. Just when Linda felt she could take no more stimulation and John began to tire, her climax peaked forcing her to scream in ecstasy. The tightening of her vagina walls together with her vocal response brought John to his own orgasm and he came into her. Feeling the hot splashing of cum inside herself kept Linda coming until he was finished. They both collapsed with Linda's body flat on the counter and her arms straight out from her sides, and John's body on hers as he still managed to keep his legs straight and feet on the floor.

Given a couple of minutes rest they were able to go to their bathroom to freshen and clean up before the guests arrived. They got dressed with John in his normal shorts and shirt, and Linda put on a nice blouse and skirt. They even managed a short sit on the couch to discuss what detail they should share today. John felt they were family and entitled to the full story because it was becoming a hot news item with the media and they should know the truth rather than whatever spin the tabloids wanted to put on it. Linda agreed even though she had some misgivings in relation to her brother, but even she could not see him causing problems as they were, after all, family.

Linda explained to John exactly what she had told Janet and Sophia about his condition and treatment. John raised his eyebrows at this as it was more detailed than he thought, but he agreed they should know about it all. He also agreed with Linda about Mike and thought these important details were best kept secret while he was around. John just thought of the stupid schoolboy comments the idiot would be compelled to say, and that just made John shudder. Linda also considered how embarrassing this afternoon could get as they would indeed have to put up with her brother's inane jockstrap humour. They agreed a stiff drink was needed now, but before they could get one the front doorbell chimed.

***

Fortunately it was Glenda arriving first and there was a short sigh of relief from the two residents. They happily greeted her at the door, quickly inviting her inside. Hugs and kisses were shared between the three as they asked and let each other know they were well, all going well and other shared nonsense you say as hellos. John and Glenda had been together when teens at the same foster home. Then after turning eighteen they lived together for a while and separated as friends. They considered each other as siblings more than anything else as their time as lovers confirmed exactly what love they shared. Linda was OK with their on-going relationship as she could see what they felt towards each other, although it took a while in the beginning to overcome any concerns. Neither of them were the type to cheat in a relationship so she had no problems with them seeing each other as they did for lunches or such occasionally.

While still in the entry Linda spotted her family members pulling into the driveway and suggested that John take Glenda to a quiet spot and explain everything to her, while Linda greeted the others. John did find it hard to concentrate on his words as Glenda had worn a very complimentary outfit today that showed her figure nicely and enough cleavage to be easily noticed. They may love each other as siblings, but that did not mean he was blind to how she looked, and she did enjoy him looking.

Leaving Linda by the front door John took Glenda outside to the covered patio and filled her in on all his health issues. Glenda's eyes got bigger as he continued talking. When he added the parts that Linda had previously done her bottom jaw dropped, ready for any passing fly to settle. When he had finished with details of the treatments he looked at his friend with amusement and used a finger to raise up her bottom jaw to close her mouth. Glenda was totally gobsmacked. With a tear running down her cheek she pulled him in for a tight long hug, not wanting to let him go. She could not bear that he was in any danger of disappearing from her life and allowed her tears to slowly seep out, and John sensing her distress held her tightly in his arms in return. He felt the same towards his foster sister as she did toward him.

While the pair were connecting in the back yard Linda greeted her brother and his wife and daughters. Giving them hugs and hellos she could only tell that Mike was getting fatter and flabbier, while Nancy, Donna and Elissa looked lovely and more sexy than ever. The women as usual were dressed to perfection, only wearing different styles for their respective ages. They all had a wonderful curvy full figure on a 5'6" tall frame, and with their dark hair and eyes could only be described as stunning.

Again she wondered why Nancy put up with her husband. The normal greetings took a few minutes as Mike always had to brag about his latest 'whatever'. He thought they showed how successful and important he was but even though Linda inwardly cringed at his boasts, she always smiled and complimented him. Nancy and the girls just rolled their eyes and left him to this as they had heard the same story many times before and they knew there would be more times yet to come. This time it was how some really important people in the town had asked if he had thought about becoming a member of the Hightown Country Club. He treated it like it was a once in a life time event that only the most important were asked. Linda did not have the heart to tell him that John turned down at least two offers every year to join. John considered the majority at the club were a pretentious bunch of self-centred jerks. John had told Linda that the income for the club was in decline and they were actively pursuing anyone they thought could afford the fees.

It was Donna who managed to edge into her father's monologue to inquire about John, which startled Mike in full flight of his self tale.

"Excuse me father. How is Uncle John doing, Aunt Linda?" asked Donna.

"What, who, oh John of course John, yes how is he going, and where is he hiding?" stuttered Mike, not liking the interruption to his important news.

"Doing well Donna. Please can you and Elissa just call me Linda, being called aunt by another woman makes me feel so old. He is just with Glenda at the moment, they will be here in a minute," she answered and urged them into the lounge and offered drinks.

"OK Linda, thanks," responded both of them.

Mike as usual was first in response to the offer of drinks wanting the latest trendy cocktail he had heard about and wanted to show off that he knew it. As usual Linda had no idea what it was, so Mike had to mix it himself. Nobody else wanted his concoctions so he only had his own to make. The women just drank cold wine or simple mixed drink. Mike was about to return to his most important story when John and Glenda came into the room, both saying hi and welcoming everyone. Glenda had taken a moment to check her appearance before they entered the room. The two family groups had met each other a number of times over the years at John and Linda's parties.

As John and Mike shook hands, Mike just had to comment in a whisper that could probably be heard out in the street, "Taking a bit of a risk sneaking off with your lady friend aren't you? With Linda in the house as well."

"You are the horse's arse Mike," responded John with no humour in his voice, which went unnoticed by Mike as he roared with laughter at his own obviously hilarious comment.

Nancy got out of her chair, followed by Donna and Elissa, to give John and Glenda a hello hug and cheek kiss. John looked spellbound as usual at the sight of these gorgeous women. John got Glenda and himself drinks and topped up the others drinks and they settled on the couches. Nancy raised her voice above the chatter.

"So, back to John. How are you John? Can you tell us what the problem is and if you are getting better. Linda's emails and messages have been great but are short on some details and written words can be confusing at times." she inquired.

Linda took up the conversation from here allowing John to sit back quietly as he had already been through this with Glenda. Glenda sat back quietly allowing the talk to give her a short time to think over what John had said. She was certain that, even though he was pretty candid, there was more to this. She just hoped it was not dangerous to John, and that she could help him in some way. With everything she had gained through her relationship with John she wanted to be able to give him something in return. This was difficult under normal circumstances as he had always been very proficient at providing for all his own needs.

The tale of health problems was covered by Linda with the exception of the more sexually specific details she had told her friends yesterday. John had also told this to Glenda just a short while ago. With just the larger picture being told the four of Linda's family sat quietly trying to assimilate the information. The three women listening for the first time realised that some things had not been mentioned, but they were too considerate to push for more details. Mike just sat for a minute and in his usual indelicate and uninformed manner blurted out.

"So Mike, you get all hot and bothered real easy and have wet dreams every night to get it out," He stated as though he had solved everything for them. He even looked pleased with himself for his acute medical insight as he beamed at everyone, "I guess it must be embarrassing for a grown man to be behaving like a horny teenager and messing up your sheets at night."

John just sat there absolutely stunned wondering how this idiot could ever function in the real world. He could be given a bag of oranges and try to make lemonade from them. Linda closed her eyes wishing her stupid brother was anywhere but here. Nancy stared at the floor wishing much the same as Linda. Donna and Elissa being very used to his antics worked very hard at not laughing, Donna even had to put her hand across her mouth to hide her grin. Elissa managed to hold her reaction to just a smirk. Glenda stared open mouthed at him.

"Michael Bumpkins, you really can be so crude at times," Nancy rebuked her spouse.

"What, what did I say that was wrong? Just told it as it is as usual, saves you from getting the wrong impression and feeling sorry for the guy. I mean it's not the end of the world to get horny occasionally, is it? Anyway, err, sorry old chap. Let me tell you, as I was saying earlier to Linda, I have had the greatest of things happen this week." Mike said, then continued with his monologue of the country club completely oblivious that nobody was actually listening.

Linda mused to herself that getting married had really saved her sanity because nobody took you seriously with a surname of Bumpkins and Michael really suited it so well. Nancy was thinking how lucky she was to have kept her maiden name, Defoe, after marrying this dope. Donna and Elissa just hoped they could find someone to marry real soon and dump their unfortunate family name. Elissa even considered if doing it through the courts would upset her mother too much.

After what seemed an eternity Linda managed to give John a silent message to get Mike out of the room for a while so that she could talk to Nancy. John had a total blank for good ideas until he remembered the new wall mounted TV and accessories he had bought for the entertainment room downstairs. He invited Michael to join him to check his new gear in the basement. Mike did not stop talking all the way to the other room. John heard loud laughter behind him after leaving the lounge room. He did manage to quieten Mike when he turned on the TV, with volume up loud, to the sports channel. It was one of the new super large, curved screen TV systems with surround sound. John recalled it was maybe a hundred inch or so, damned huge anyway.

With the boys out of the room Linda had to ask Nancy how she put up with her jerk of a husband. Linda could say this as Mike was her jerk of a brother. Nancy looked at Linda, sighed, and scanned around the room at her two daughters and Glenda.

"You know he was a lot of fun when we were young. He was in the that wrestling team and struck quite a muscular figure, shortish but so strong through the body. I thought this sport showed how dedicated he was to succeeding. How little did I know and how wrong I was. I know you tried to tell me Linda, but I was blindly in love with him and could see no faults. It was much later that it showed through that he had only ever done the bare minimum to be included in things. If he sucked at it he just dropped out and never tried to improve. This lack of drive came out in his home and work ethics as well. He never did anything at home, and I organised the repairs and any other items needed. Heck I even bought the house, furniture and all the fittings. He never turned up to anything for the kids, as that was only ever girlie stuff.

"Being married to me landed him a job with my family's company, where he is still working decades later at about the same level of responsibility, none. My family kept him in a job to save them the embarrassment of me having a loser husband. They just had to find somewhere to stash him. The only thing that has gone up is his salary because they felt sorry for me.