Just a Jab Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had time for a shower to freshen up before lunch. Linda managed to get another load of washing started so she could re-stock the linen closet. They had only a limited supply of spare linen, so Linda decided to go shopping this week to fill the shelves. She would also look for some nice washable lounge covers, steam cleaning chairs could get bothersome as the upholstery will wear out quickly. Linda was definitely enjoying John's return to form and this new spontaneity even if her pussy was becoming a bit sore.

They were looking something good to eat when the front door bell chimed. John went to answer the door and was surprised to see Janet and Adriana. He was even more startled as Adriana rushed through the doorway to grasp him in a tight bear hug. She had not even given him a chance to welcome them. Over her shoulder John looked at Janet as she just shrugged and gave him a smile.

"Hi John, hope its OK if we drop in. We were out at the shops and decided 'we' just had to see you at home. 'We' could not wait any longer to see for 'ourselves' that you are truly whole and hearty," she said with emphasis on the 'we'.

"You are always welcome Janet, Adriana. I am better now and enjoying being back at home," John responded, "Adriana, sweetie, I am OK but it is getting hard to breathe."

"Sorry John, I just could not wait. I have been so worried and a phone call would not be enough to satisfy me," Adriana added as she pulled back slightly still keeping him in her arms. Looking deeply into his eyes she asked, "Are you positive you are better, not just giving lip service answers."

"Yes Addie, I am very much better. I just need some regular treatment that Linda can give me and I am good to go," he assured her and Janet who was looking equally worried but trying not to show it.

"Now, please come inside. You arrived just in time as we were trying to decide what to have for lunch," he said, stepping back from Adriana's hold although she kept a hand in contact with him and gave Janet a chance to give him a quick hug.

They followed him inside where Linda was pouring some drinks and welcomed them in. Some quick girlie hugs followed by chatter of what is happening and what is the lasted gossip. Meanwhile John decided that salad wraps might be best and started getting the ingredients from the fridge and cupboards. Setting everything out on the island all four grabbed a knife each and helped prepare the food, without missing a breath of chatter. John just smiled to himself at how it was great to have friends who cared so much about them.

At that point the phone rang and John answered, it was Barry from work checking how he was going. John took the cordless phone outside to talk with his friend and co-worker / employee. He always thought his employees were more like co-workers as he could not really believe he was 'big-boss' material. John assured Barry that he was better and although it could be another week before ready for work he was available on the phone or for a visit. Unlike the females in his life Barry did not demand an in depth, blow by blow description of John's health, but John was certain Barry's wife was nearby waiting to hear more information. Comprising just man talk the phone call was relatively short and John was soon back to the kitchen in time for the food to be ready.

Janet and Adriana were also wanting more information about John and were not going to be happy with the general 'for everyone' story. So John repeated what he had said earlier to their neighbours. Janet and Adriana repeated the offers to help in any way they can to help John with treatments or otherwise, to which Janet noticed a look pass between John and Linda and resolved to talk with Linda later. Lunch progressed smoothly and Linda asked if they wanted to stay longer and enjoy the afternoon by the pool. Janet started saying that they were not prepared when Adriana piped up that she had packed their swim suits just in case. This got a laugh as they knew that Adriana loved coming over to swim in the pool.

With lunch over the kitchen was tidied, and they all went to change for the pool. John prepared a large jug of iced fruit juice and set up the serving table on the patio. They settled in for a quiet time in the mild sun of spring to warm them up. To help himself John made certain his chair was facing slightly away from the women. He told himself that ogling three beautiful women in bikinis would not help his health at all. In trying so hard to be discrete in his positioning Linda had a quiet chuckle to herself as she watched him 'not' look at them. On the other hand she did hope his condition would settle so that he could once again relax and just enjoy himself.

Soon Adriana warmed up and grabbed John's hand and pulled him to the pool and swinging around pushed him in. She along with the other two women were laughing as he surfaced spluttering to gain his breath. Adriana jumped in next to him giving him another mouth full of water from her splash.

"I'll get you back for that you young vixen," he growled with a smile, and chased after her as she evaded his grasp around the pool. He did not really try too hard to catch her, but they had fun. He had eventually cornered her in the deep end when he was swamped by two bodies landing to either side of him. Recovering his sight and breath from the waves and splashes he was fronted with three smiling faces. Kim and Sally had arrived and were ready for wet action. John knew he was out gunned and tried to beat a retreat with three laughing young women chasing him. Catching John and dunking him with three bodies on top of his was the end result before they settled to hanging around in the water to get their breath back.

While the shenanigans were in progress Janet had cornered Linda to get more information about John that she was certain had been omitted before.

"Linda, I got the feeling before that John skipped some important information about himself. If it is not too hard for you, can you let me know about it," she asked. Janet had reached out with her hand and rested it on Linda's forearm while she said this.

Linda looked toward John quickly as she came to a decision, then looking back at Janet she told her about John. This was a repeat of her earlier discussion with Sophia. As she got to the part about her role in John's awakening, Sophia joined them. They had a brief pause as greetings were made and the noises and activity from the pool was watched and grinned at. It was like old times with the three of them sitting in the sun and John playing with the three girls in or around the pool. Linda returned to her narrative and Janet's eyes got larger and rounder before her mouth dropped open at the reference to size.

"You are kidding me, right? More than eight inches, wow. You are one lucky girl, wish I had some of that for myself. Oops, sorry Linda, I didn't mean that the way it sounded." Janet interjected and then blushed.

"That's OK Jan, I know what you mean."

"I know what you mean too Janet," added Sophia, "I got quite turned on when Linda told me."

"Oh good, glad to hear I'm not the only sex starved pervert," laughed Janet as the other two laughed with her, "I will just have to get updated details so I can live vicariously through Linda's exploits. Better than those trashy romance novels."

"And if I am correct Linda had to give some treatment this morning after our little water fight here. Seems there were four wet shirts and the exposed wobbly bits could have been a bit much for poor old John. Or was there another reason John had to drag you inside?" pointed out Sophia with a grin.

Linda gave a dirty chuckle at what her friend just said and responded, "Well he did have some problems with his pants and he needed me to help make the adjustments so they would fit a bit looser."

They all laughed at this, each keeping their thoughts to themselves as three pairs of eyes hooked onto John in the pool. John was unaware of this and just stayed as he was talking with the girls in the pool. Little did he realise that all three women had similar ideas going through their brains. One with knowledge and certainty of future action, two with wishes and imagination of giant cocks and knowledge that they would never experience it. Two of the women gave huge sighs at about the same time, and noticing the other sigh looked at each other, smiled and knew they were both on the same wavelength. Linda remained oblivious to the sighs and looks. Such is the problem with having a good friendship, you do miss out on some things and your good friend's husband is one such miss. At this time they all get into the pool to join the others to cool off.

A bit later John left the pool as he was starting to wrinkle, and offered everyone a drink. After he poured them the women got out of the water and walked over to the patio to get their glasses. John picked up a couple of drinks to hand them out and he saw all six gorgeous women walking towards him. In his mind their movements were in slow motion as his brain de-cyphers the sensual vista. Their hips are swaying and breasts jiggling with each step, and the bikinis are accentuating all movements, like a wriggling rainbow. He stops like a rabbit in the spotlight and stares at them. Unaware of the effect they have on him they just keep coming and all except Adriana pass by to get their drinks from the counter. Adriana being first to arrive took hers from his hand which brought him out if his stupor. Feeling a familiar tingle and tightness he assesses if he can get inside the house without embarrassment and decides not. He grabs a towel and quickly takes himself to the last chair on the end of the patio. Sitting he tries to camouflage his bulging groin and think non erotic thoughts.

This time it works, thanks to the recent relief Linda had given him, and he does manage to relax his erection¬. The six females kept up their conversations without worrying about input from John. There were some surreptitious glances from each of the women towards John, a few with knowing looks. He had not reached the chair totally unnoticed as to his burgeoning condition and each woman was keeping a little watch on him as each had thoughts about his condition and treatment befitting their age and knowledge of his problems. Three were definitely triple X-rated, and one M-rated towards his bump. Two were just having fun and loved him.

The curious moved first and John found himself besieged by two lasses getting him to return to the pool. They had started to get him reluctantly moving by each pulling an arm when the M-rated thinker got behind him and pushed as they pulled. When he gave up and decided resistance was useless and instead of stalling he stepped forward, wrapped an arm around two of the girls and raced to the pool jumping in still holding them to himself. They were quickly followed by Adriana as they came to the surface spluttering out swallowed water as they got their breath back, laughing all the time. The simple joy of frolicking around the pool was contagious as everyone joined in the laughing.

The three young women banded together to attack John forcing him under the water or pushing and pulling him around the pool. John in turn would grab one of his assailants and toss her into the air to splash back into the water. With three against one he was under the water more often than they were flapping in the air. It did not matter much as each enjoyed the fun, John with his daughters-of-his-heart and them with their loved father figure. One thing he was not aware of was that the underwater touching was a little more loving than it normally had been in the past. Adriana was noticing that her feelings toward John were changing as she got older. Kim and Sally also were acting slightly different toward John but it was at a sub-conscious level.

John lost himself in the fun of the moment, playing the familiar games with his three girls. He loved the feeling of having children and this threesome made everything in his life more complete, even though they were not his own flesh and blood. Perhaps because of his upbringing in foster care he wanted these kids to know what it is to be loved by a mother and a father. If it was just a part-time stand-in father like himself then so be it, he gave it his all. He and Linda had not been able to even adopt a child of their own as the rules in this country were so tight and heavily administrative that you had to fill out forms in order to get more forms. Then the public servants assigned to the department responsible for adoptions changed so often and down sized, or whatever, that they had no idea what needed to be done. So in their wisdom to hide their own incompetence they created more forms to fill in and then routed these forms through so many superfluous desks that if they did not just get lost, you could have received licensed approval to operate a horse stable instead of the adoption you hoped for.

It was when they were later relaxing in the water that John began to take notice of his surroundings. He was at the edge of the pool on the submerged bench seat with the twins on one side and Adriana on the other. His arms were stretched across the tiled edge and each girl was resting her head against an arm. Where close enough they also had a hand resting against him at his shoulder or elbow, and each of his hands was being held firmly by two of the girls. From his position between them he could see the cleavage on display in their small bikini tops. This was getting him worried that he was perving on his 'daughters' again, even though as a man he admitted they looked great. As he looked further away the three women were relaxing on the chairs with their legs stretched out in front facing him. From his location in the pool he had a good view of each of them from their feet up to their heads. He assumed they did not realise that having their feet slightly apart provided an uninterrupted view of their bikini covered crotches and breasts. Perhaps that should be partially covered crotches and almost covered nipples as the bikini pants had crept into the slits of each of them, and postures were such that the tops had slipped down allowing a lot of boob flesh to be exposed. He knew it was wrong to be looking, they were after all good friends and he was happily married to Linda. He was also a man and the view was what dreams are made of. In the back of his mind was also how much he admired the women and really liked who they were. His admiration of them incorporated an attraction to them physically, and over the years of friendship he had grown to love them as friends. This in no way mitigated the knowledge that they were all attractive and very sexy women.

There lay his problem as he did in fact see them as desirable sexy women. He could never work out though why they were not more actively dating to find guys to be with, even the youngsters rarely went out with guys as far as he knew. Well there was one he knew why she did not date others, they are married after all. As he lounged in the pool the sight of almost bare pussies, stray pussy hair, and boobs, and the gentle contact of the girls on his arms was getting too much for him. He was getting that tingling feeling back again, stronger than last time. His face was even starting to flush and the bathers were definitely getting tighter.

"Sorry everyone but I think I have been overdoing it today and will need to go inside and rest," he excused himself to them all, and climbed out of the pool grabbing a nearby towel hoping to cover his bulge, "It's been great seeing you today, thank you very much for being here. Linda I have to go inside before I feel too bad, but I may need some help soon," he added not realising that their older friends knew all about his treatment regime.

"OK dear, I will come inside in a couple of minutes to see how you are going and help if you still need it," Linda replied with a smirk.

"That's ok for me too. I think it is time for us to head home and get some chores done before today disappears," said Janet.

"Yes, us too. Girls, perhaps we can head home too. There are some bits to be done at home too. Come on Sal and Kim," added Sophia.

The three younger females followed John out of the pool and grabbed their towels to dry off. John thought he was in the clear until Adriana raced over to him and intercepted his retreat with a hug.

"Hold on John. You can't just race off without a proper goodbye," Adriana told him. The other two girls agreed and soon he had the three of them giving him hugs in turns. John was getting quite flustered by this time and remembered to give a better goodbye to the women by giving them a quick hug. He did try to give as quick hug but both Janet and Sophia returned his hug with a long cuddle, holding him tightly to their bodies causing him even more embarrassment as he was sure they could feel his boner. Linda just giggled at his obvious discomfort at being hugged so closely by their friends. Each time he tried to pull his groin away the woman would pull him back against her, smiling at his attempts to hide his big bump. Finally they relented and allowed him to leave with his dignity in tatters, but the towel in position.

A few minutes later as John was leaving the bedroom shower Linda arrived and giving him a hug and kiss got onto her knees in front of him.

"Darling I don't quite feel up to a big bonk at the moment, would a little mouth action be enough till later?" she asked, taking his cock in her hands and gently caressing it as she looked up into his eyes. He looked down at the sight of her in front of him and shuddered in expectation because he loved her giving him a blow job.

"That would be fabulous sweetheart," he answered, with eyes open wide as she placed her lips onto his penis.

Linda proceeded to lick his erection from tip to base and down to his balls. When it was properly wetted she slid the end in between her lips and started sucking it in. He just stood there enjoying the feeling and the sight. She took about half of him into her mouth but due to its large size she could not take it all. What was left out she held in her hands moving them to give more stimulation. Her tongue would give his underside a tickle as she brought her head back, but had to move out of the way when she held too much of his dick in her mouth. She continued sucking as she slid his penis in and out of her mouth, and rubbed her hands over its base and his sac. He started to feel a build up in his groin as her ministrations carried on. It was incredible to see his gorgeous wife with her mouth stretched around his cock. The more he watched her the greater the tingle became until he was about to climax and burst forth. Linda sensed the imminent eruption and backed off slightly until she just held his massive mushroom head inside, still maintaining her suction. He could not hold back any more and warned her he was about to come. Linda increased her vacuum as he pushed his cum out of his cock end. He saw her cheeks bulge as he filled them with his cream and Linda swallowed as fast as she could, but it still overwhelmed her and flowed out around his cock. He kept pumping his cream into her mouth and she bravely tried to cope with his streams of man stuff. Eventually he did slow down and John felt like he would fall down from the effort of the last few minutes. Linda looked slightly relieved as she could finally relax her mouth and take a deep breath. As John went into the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed Linda cleaned the juices from her chin. She donned some clean clothes and with a big smile gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"See you in a bit dear, I'll go and check on Janet and Adriana. They were having a shower downstairs before leaving."

John just stayed on the bed watching Linda leave the room. He must have dozed because the next he knew Linda was lying next to him with her head on his shoulder with his arm around her. Making in infinitely more comfortable was they were both naked.