Just from Reading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, after dinner and clean-up, the parents went to the family room to watch television, and Allie and Dustin each retired to their bedrooms. It was always assumed that Allie had some homework or studying to do while Dustin's TV could vaguely be heard playing in his bedroom. She would have snuck into his room to see what they could get away with, but alas, that daring she was not. Their mom or dad would occasionally pop in to chat or say goodnight, and by the time they did that, she had already fallen asleep.

But, oh, the wonderful dreams she had of her and her brother, and not only what they had done, but fantasizing about what else they could do.

* * *

It wasn't much different for Dustin. Everything he'd told his sister had been absolutely true. Underneath all those stuffy clothes was a body that any girl would die to have. It was absolutely perfect. And with contacts, a little make-up and a more stylish hairdo, Allie could be one beautiful creature that would attract more guys than she would know what to do with. But for now, she was his.

He'd mostly gotten over the fact that she was his sister and the stigma that was attached to sibling sex. It was almost easy to ignore given her gorgeous body. And then, factoring in the incredible sex and their relationship was pretty much a non-issue.

Allie's perfect tits, ass and legs were fairly easy to comprehend. Their mother was pretty well built, so it was not a stretch to realize that her daughter would have inherited the great body. She'd simply chosen to cover it up. But what was hardest to believe was that Allie was so amazingly good at sex. And not only was she good, but she was eager and willing to try anything. Oh, the possibilities.

And the mere thought of those possibilities had him whipping out his cock and beating himself to sleep.

* * *

Allie was amused to enter Dustin's bedroom Saturday morning to find his hand in his underwear obviously holding his cock, but he did appear to be asleep. When she plopped onto his bed, he opened his eyes.

"Hey. Guess what? Mom and dad just left. You want to play?"

"Uh," Dustin mouthed, shaking his head to wake up. She was wearing a sleeveless form-fitting shirt. But when she removed her panties and sat there with her hairless pussy gaping open, he came alive. "Uh, sure."

Allie was rubbing her pussy.

His cock rising to the occasion, Dustin asked, "Are you sure they're gone?"

"Dad went to play golf and mom is off to the grocery."

"How long will she be gone?"

"She'll be gone a while. Take your cock out. I want to see you stroke it."

So, he did.

Allie had a big grin on her face. "I can't believe how big you are."

"What do you have to compare me to?"

"I've watched some porn."

That took him by surprise. Although, suddenly, she was full of surprises. "So, we're going to just watch each other masturbate?"

"Believe it or not, it is stimulating watching you stroke yourself." But she got onto hands and knees and crawled between his legs. She wrapped her hand around his cock, which he gladly relinquished and started jerking him. Leaning in, she licked the underside of the head, looked up, grinned and licked it again.

Dustin breathed a little heavier.

Allie sucked just the crown.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "You sure mom's going to be gone a while?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it." She went back to mouthing just the head.

Though he wanted her to deep throat him like she did yesterday, doing just the corona was actually enticing. He was certain if he asked her about it, she'd say she read it somewhere. A couple of times, she dipped a little deeper, but mostly remained up top. Didn't really matter. What did was that her mouth was on his cock. Great way to wake up in the morning.

She stopped for a moment to sit up and remove her top, allowing those gorgeous boobs to spring free. As she returned his dick to her mouth, he couldn't help but reach around and fondle the hanging orbs.

"Play with my nipples," she mumbled between sucks.

Dustin was only too happy to comply, rubbing the tips tenderly, which caused her to shiver, and then pulling and twisting her nipples, and that had her moaning. That also prompted her to sit up again and move forward to where she could rub the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

With a whimper, he urged, "Yeah, yeah."

But she teasingly returned to sucking him.

His moan was one of disappointment.

Then she moved forward again, this time planting her spread labia over the underside of his cock which was pressed against his abdomen. She grabbed it and pressed it against her pussy as she slid her snatch back and forth along his shaft.

Oh, the things she came up with to do, Dustin thought. Fucking this wasn't, but damn, it was nice!

Then they both heard the door slam.

"Oh, shit! Mom's back," Allie noted, scrambling to gather her clothes.

"I thought you said she was gone for a while?"

"Must have forgotten something," Allie said quickly as she darted out of his room.

Damn! Dustin thought as he watched his sister's sweet ass disappear out of his room. He chuckled to think about what she must look like running down the hall naked. And that only made his aching hard-on pulse. With a deep breath, he once again took hold of his raging boner and let his hand go to work.

But before he could get too far, Allie returned. "Mom just left again. She forgot her list. She'll definitely be gone a while now."

"You sure?" Dustin asked, still jerking his dick to her wide eyes.

"She told me she would."

"You went to talk to her like that?" She was back in the shirt and panties.

"No. I had some shorts on."

Once again, Allie took over his cock, stroking and sucking it. After a minute, she took her shirt off and allowed her brother to caress her tits before her lips touched the crown again. Another minute or so later, she shed her panties, and the sight of her bare pussy caused his dick to bounce. She giggled.

Now, totally nude, Allie took his entire length in her mouth, but didn't deep throat him, and lathered it up. When he was well-lubricated, she eased forward and aimed the head of his dick at her pussy. The anticipation was killing him. Finally, he felt the tip spreading her labia and the warm, wet snugness that followed. Very, very slowly, she sank down on him and he could feel her vaginal walls closing in around his pole. He thought his head would explode.

They moaned in unison.

Once she had him all the way in, she moved back up at the same snail pace. Her next descent was a bit quicker, and after the third rise and fall, she was bouncing at a fast pace. As if the feeling of being inside her was great enough, watching her pussy lips tighten around his shaft and slide up and down added considerable thrill to the act.

For Allie, having a hunk of man meat as big as him completely fill her was beyond even what her vast vocabulary could describe. She understood now why everyone made such a big deal about huge dicks because his was hitting all the right spots. Already so horny from dreaming about him all night and the teaser they'd had before their mother abruptly returned, it didn't take long for her to have a bone-shaking orgasm. But that didn't stop her from continuing to ride him. She wanted to see if doing so would extend the climax. She held her arms up in the air so that only her pussy and his cock were making contact. And then down she came.

Allie could see the frustration on her brother's face when she eased off him, but it was only to turn around to ride him reverse cowgirl.

"Mmmm-hmmm," he moaned when she slid her pussy back down on him. She bent all the way forward and fucked him with her hips. Her pussy was rubbing just the tip of his cock and it felt divine. He'd never criticize her anymore for her enjoyment of reading.

"You like my pussy?" Allie whispered seductively.

"Love it."

"Then it's your turn to work." Once again, she pulled out moving up onto hands and knees.

Dustin was behind her in seconds, driving his cock back in. He pumped with purpose as he watched her puckered anus seemingly winking at him. It looked inviting and he toyed with the idea of wetting his finger and easing it into her asshole, but he just as quickly thought better of it. His sister seemed to know exactly what she wanted and all of it had been good and good for him and he didn't want to mess that up on a whim. If she eventually wanted anal, he'd be there to give it to her.

When he accidentally slipped out, Allie rolled over onto her back. "Now, I want you to really fuck me."

Instantly back in, Dustin really pounded her.

"Yes, yes! That's what I want." They'd done it slow yesterday. Now, she wanted to see how it was fast and hard. After a few moments, she didn't think it felt any better, but it did bring her back to orgasm quickly. Although, as horny as she was, any method would have worked as well.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Dustin huffed. "I'm gonna come!"

"Inside me!"

"What? Are you sure?"

"Just do it!"

By now, he couldn't hold out any longer, so he blasted her with a massive amount of jism. Feeling her vagina being filled with seemingly scalding cream brought Allie to another fantastic climax, and when he finished shooting and pulled out, the sensation of all that rich semen oozing out and down her perineum and the crack of her ass tickled, but also made her feel complete.

Looking up at her brother, he simply had the biggest grin on his face. "Wow, sis. How much better can it keep getting?"

Allie shrugged. She reached between her legs and scooped a dollop of pearly, white liquid and swallowed it. "Mmmm."

That nearly brought his cock back to life. She toyed with the idea of stroking him for another round but decided she'd rather a relaxing shower.

"You sure you're protected?"

"It's the kind of thing I'd know. I'm on the pill."

"Why would you be?"

"In hopes that a day like today would come." She arose leaving a puddle in his bed. "Better do something about that," she said pointing to it. "I'm going to shower."

* * *

For the first time in maybe forever, Allie felt alive. She finally felt like a real girl. No, she felt like a woman! She also felt as though maybe it was time to re-assess her life. Though she was only 18, for many things, that was adulthood. Sex had been everything she knew it would be: fun, exciting, the best orgasms. It made her want more; from her brother, to be sure. But as good as it had been with him, could it not be as good with another guy? In many of the stories she'd read, women liked doing it with different men because they liked the feel of different cocks. Likewise, men liked doing it with different women because they liked how different pussies felt.

Dustin had hinted that perhaps her unpopularity with boys was due to her appearance; the baggy clothes, big glasses, poor hair style, no make-up. If she really had the great body he claimed she did, perhaps it was time to change her appearance. She studied herself in the bathroom mirror before dressing. She now saw a different body. She'd never really paid attention to how round her breasts were or how shapely her rear was. Apparently, she just needed to hear it from a guy. Maybe if she dressed better, she would be noticed. Could she do that without being trashy like so many girls at school? She would have to explore that with her brother.

But, at least for now, she had him.

By the time she got out of the shower, her mother had returned from the grocery, so she helped put the stuff away. Dustin came in and they all had lunch. As with dinner the previous evening, the siblings looked at each other differently, but were careful not to let their mother notice. After eating, it was back to everyone on their own.

For Dustin, he couldn't hardly look at his sister now without getting an erection. It still amazed him that this beautiful creature had been in the next room all this time. He also couldn't believe that there hadn't been opportunities to accidentally see her nude or partially undressed prior to now; a door left ajar, walking in on her in the bathroom not on purpose.

Still, having now seen her, and as hot as she was, he could only again imagine how she would look with a little make-up and the right clothes. But did he really want to make her attractive to other guys? Otherwise, he could have her all to himself. Still, the thought of her dressed and made up really gave him a hard-on. But with the parents home, there was nothing he could do about it now.

These thoughts continued to taunt him all afternoon and into the evening. Sitting at the dinner table with Allie was excruciating, particularly since he didn't know when their next opportunity would be. Tomorrow was Sunday and everyone was usually home all day.

Dustin had worked himself into such a state of arousal that he couldn't even enjoy the solace of sleep. He tossed and turned for a while, and then got up to use the bathroom. Afterward, he went downstairs, not knowing why or what for. Passing his parents' room all was quiet except for his dad snoring. Actually, from the sound of it, his mom was sawing a few logs also. Rummaging through the refrigerator didn't help either. There was only one cure.

Back upstairs, it occurred to Dustin that maybe Allie was sleeping with little clothes on. Perhaps he could peek in and see enough to jerk off. He opened her door very slowly and as quietly as possible. Her room was very dark, but she did appear to be covered up. He swore as he tip-toed in. Maybe he could uncover her enough to get himself off.

She was on her side, and a walk around the other side of her bed revealed that her back and rear were not covered. She had on a very loose-fitting sleeveless top and bikini panties. Smiling victoriously to himself, he whipped out his aching hard cock. She seemed to be sleeping pretty soundly. He gently tapped her shoulder, ready to duck down should she stir. However, she remained still. He inched the covers down past her pussy for a view of more, but that did it.

He was about to freak out when she turned onto her back. Fortunately, Allie still did not awaken, and instead, revealed more. Her top gathered just under her breasts exposing her flat abdomen, and her pubic mound was covered only by the slightest of panty material with a prominent camel toe clearly visible.

Dustin stroked his raging boner, but like an addict, he wanted more. He touched her leg, and with no response, he tenderly rubbed his palm along her thigh. When he touched a spot where he estimated her clit to be, she squirmed a bit, but was motionless again in seconds.

Deciding not to tempt fate any further, Dustin abandoned further touches below her waist. That's because he noticed the side of her breast hanging out of the wide arm openings of her top. Perhaps . . . He lifted the excess material to fully expose her tit. He couldn't get over how perfectly round it was with a beautifully small areola and pointed nipple.

Without thinking, he touched her nipple, running his finger around the areola. Allie turned her head causing him to whip back his hand. Still, she did not awaken. That was now several times he had touched her with no reaction from her. He felt emboldened, and so, he reached back down and slid his hand under the elastic waistband of her panties. This time, she did not move when he rubbed her pussy.

His heart pounding with excitement, Dustin let go of his cock and used both hands to gently peel down Allie's panties. But he only got them below her pussy before she twisted her hips. Yet once again, she settled down and he boldly pulled them down to her ankles. A couple of gentle strokes of her pussy with his middle finger had her taking a couple of deep breaths, but not awakening. Subconsciously, she spread her legs slightly allowing him greater access. He took advantage, wetting his forefinger in his mouth before easing it into her vagina. Her body responded to his finger-fucking, so he resumed stroking his cock that was leaking pre-cum.

But then, Allie abruptly turned over onto her stomach.

Dustin drew his hand back sharply, but now, staring at her sweet ass, he put his hand on her buttocks, first one side, then the other. Again moistening his finger, he wormed it back into her pussy from the rear.

The problem now was that Dustin was deliriously aroused. All this playing was exciting, but not doing much more for him. He actually felt her beautiful ass beckoning him. And there was only one thing he could do. Carelessly, the head of his cock doing his foolish thinking, he gently straddled his sister's legs. He spread her thighs just enough to ease his dick between them and into her inviting hole. Ever so slowly he drove it all the way in. He couldn't help the high-pitched cry the seeped from his mouth.

Between the darkness and the angle of her head, Allie was able to open her eyes and smirk without her brother noticing. She debated whether to let him know she was awake, but for now, she just let him fuck her, mostly because it felt so good. She moved her head slightly, which had him halting and holding his breath. Another grin formed on her face and she returned to being still so he would continue.

And so, he did. She was even tighter in this position, and Dustin could only selfishly worry about his own pleasure. Grabbing her buttocks, he pumped harder, still not seeing the big smile on Allie's face. It was all she could do to prevent herself from moaning.

The bed was rocking pretty good now and Dustin knew he was out of control and that he better reel himself in lest he awaken her. Reluctantly, he pulled out.

Allie rapidly turned over and sat up, her legs still between his. "At least I did you the courtesy of waking you up first this morning." She wanted to chuckle at the shocked expression on his face.

"I . . . I was h-horny and I, I, just wanted to jerk off," he quickly explained. "But you just looked so inviting I couldn't help myself."

"Next time, try to wake me first." Allie squirmed from under him, grabbed his cock and started sucking it. After getting him good and wet, she laid on her back with her legs spread wide. "Fuck me," she commanded, pulling his cock into her.

Eager to comply, Dustin resumed pumping and a brisk pace. His thrusts were shaking her body so much, one of her tits slid out of the side of her shirt.

Allie managed to moan as quietly as she could. She pulled on the bottom of her shirt causing it to draw between her breasts, now exposing both. They jiggled up and down with the movement.

Dustin grabbed his sister's ankles and held them up and she reached between her legs to rub her clit.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah! Yes, yes, yes!" Allie mouthed as she instantly climaxed, reaching down to grab his dick at the base to halt his pumping. However, she did not pull him out, but rather rotated it around inside her. She felt it expand and contract. "Mmmm, that was good!" Now, she pushed him out and onto his back where she mounted him and leaned back on her arms. They met each other's thrusts.

The position was tiring, so Allie eased off, turned around and slid him back in and rode him reverse cowgirl. She sprung up and down at a slower pace. Having another wild idea, she leaned forward and then one by one, stretched her legs out on either side of his hips until she was almost lying on his legs. His cock was able to bend down and remain inside her, but he couldn't pump. Instead, she wiggled her hips from side to side and rotated them around.

"Oh, shit, this is good!" Dustin groaned and then grunted as his orgasm built.