Just from Reading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile, Dustin said, "Yeah, of course we are. Sorry, I reacted as I did and that I stupidly brought Cindy home."

"We're all entitled to a few mistakes."

"Yeah," he agreed with a nervous laugh. "It was kind of erotic; fucking you with her asleep."

"It was, kind of."

"And as usual, that was a great blowjob."

"Yeah." She could see the bulge growing in his underwear. "Looks like you might be ready for another."

"Wouldn't pass it up."

"Stand," Allie commanded.

Dustin was only too quick to comply.

She pulled his drawers down and let them drop to his knees. His cock was poking straight out so she opened her mouth and took him in without hands. Lathering him up, she deep throated him when his shaft was completely coated and slippery. She realized she was getting very accomplished at deep throating, so each time she went down on him, she went all the way. The more she did it, the easier it was, to where it almost became natural. At one point, Allie merely stopped with him all the way down her throat, looked up at him and smiled. His eyes had been closed, but when she halted, he looked down. Her grin made his cock involuntarily expand and she nearly choked. Then she resumed.

For Dustin, even though she'd already brought him to orgasm not long ago, in their brief sexual history, she'd never continually deep-throated him as she was doing now, and it was stirring up his balls again. Then, as if that wasn't enough, she stopped again with him all the way in and simply held it there. It seemed like a whole minute went by before she backed all the way out.

"Wanted to see how long I could hold it," Allie remarked.

"Going for a record?"

"Maybe."

Next, Allie concentrated on his scrotum. She tried to fit both balls in her mouth but couldn't. Dustin's legs were getting weak. It just kept getting better with her.

With her mouth salivating heavily now and spit running down her chin, Allie grabbed her brother's ass cheeks and pulled him in and pushed him out, essentially letting him fuck her mouth and throat. After a couple of thrusts, she dropped her hands but allowed him to keep pumping. He'd never felt anything so incredible. Cindy who?

Finally, Dustin stopped and pulled her to her feet. He licked all the saliva on her face, and they kissed with the sloppiest mouth action they'd ever done. After a couple of minutes with both their faces bathed in drool, he pulled back breathing heavily. "I want you so bad."

"Then take me."

He bent her over her bed, pulled her panties down and drove his still gooey cock into her very wet pussy. That combination of liquids had him easily sliding all the way in to the hilt.

"Oh, yeah. Give it to me," Allie urged.

Dustin's cock felt harder than it ever had so he really pounded her. He reached around to paw her tits and then, aroused out of his mind, violently ripped her camisole until it came apart and fell off.

Allie was feeling the heat, as well, and growled her approval of her brother's action.

Pulling out of her pussy for a second, Dustin completely removed her panties and raised one of her legs up onto the bed proving a wider splay of her snatch. He jammed his cock back in.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Allie was screaming.

Once again, they stopped, this time it was her doing so she could stand again and mash their lips together. He then pushed her onto her back, knelt down and devoured her dripping pussy with his mouth.

Allie roared her enjoyment. She knew it wasn't possible, but it felt like he'd stuck his tongue in several inches. She screamed when he licked all around her anus and then jabbed his tongue into her asshole. She'd never really thought about anal, but she was so horny it felt magnificent.

Standing to fuck her again, Dustin reached for her nipples and pulled and twisted them. She yelped her pleasure. A minute later, Allie came and came hard, thrashing her head from side to side, the orgasm causing her entire body to shudder. Every nerve in her body felt as though they were going to explode. Slowly, she came down.

When she finished, Allie pulled him onto the bed and then turned him over so she could be on top. His dick found her hole with no assistance from either of them. He resumed pounding her as forcefully as he had before she came. He was in such a state of euphoria that he reached around her and shoved his forefinger in her ass. She barked in a high-pitched tone, but loved it; so much, she grabbed his hand and forced his finger all the way in. It felt amazing, and she never thought it would. She wondered how his cock would feel in there.

A minute later, he turned her around so they could sixty-nine, something they had yet to do. But as she swallowed his cock again, instead of tonguing her pussy, he focused on her asshole, licking all around it and dipping his tongue in as far as he could. It was difficult focusing on sucking him with his tongue on her backside. To compensate, she held his balls, one in each hand and pulled on them as she deep throated him. She pulled them as far apart as his scrotum would allow, eliciting a whine of a higher pitch than she thought he could attain.

"Yes, yes!" he yelled.

She felt a finger slide into her anus. He fucked her with it for a few seconds before adding a second finger.

She pulled his cock out long enough to approve what he was doing, with a variety of moans. With his dick all the way down her throat again, she held it there while she enjoyed his digit destruction of her ass. He now used his tongue on her clit, and the combination of fingers and mouth had her coming again so intensely she had to spit out his cock so she could suck in air.

Despite her brother's early pronouncement of her being the logical one, logic could not explain to her why each orgasm she had made her want to do something even wilder. She almost feared where this would take her. But she had not gone off the deep end yet.

Rolling onto her back, Allie hung her head off the edge of the bed. "Come fuck my mouth," she ordered her brother.

Eager to comply, Dustin scooted off the bed, squatted slightly and easily slid his saliva-coated cock back down his sister's throat. She merely held her mouth open and allowed him to pump his dick in her mouth. After several thrusts, Dustin became concerned that he might hurt Allie, and even though she hadn't stopped him, he pulled all the way out, paused for a fraction of a second, and then eased all the way back in. Again, he pulled all the way out, repeating that maneuver several times.

Allie grabbed his rod when he pulled it out and tugged on it to make him lean forward so she could suck his balls.

"Oh, that's incredible!" Dustin groaned. "I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

"Then why try? You want to come?"

"My balls are aching."

Allie got up onto the floor and bent over her bed. "In my ass. Come in my ass!"

"What? Are you sure?"

Do it before I change my mind!"

His dick was well lubricated from all the deep throating. He pressed the tip of his cock against her anus and gently pushed.

Allie forced her mind to relax her sphincter as she felt his rod slowly penetrate her rear. She wasn't sure how good it felt, but it didn't hurt. It did cause her to shiver. He got it halfway in, pulled almost all the way out, and then she heard him dribble more spit on it before pushing back in. After three more times, he had it all the way in.

"Thrust slowly," she whispered.

"Are you okay?"

"Mmm-hmm," she responded dreamily.

Once he was able to pump moderately, it actually kind of felt pretty nice.

"It's so tight!" Dustin observed. "Feels incredible." It didn't take many more thrusts before he shouted, "Shit, I'm gonna come." He pumped a little faster.

Much to Allie's surprise, as she felt her brother unload his balls in her ass, she felt a tingling that actually produced a small orgasm. She didn't know that was possible, and she wondered if she hadn't already come twice, could she have had a bigger climax?

Meanwhile, Dustin was whimpering as he seemed to be spurting an endless amount of jism. Allie could feel it oozing out of her and down her legs. Her brother seemed like he didn't want to pull out, but finally had to because he was spent and deflating.

Allie collapsed on the floor, so weak was she from the experience.

Concerned, Dustin dropped down beside her. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

Allie started giggling. "Fuck, I can't believe we did that."

"Yeah, I was a little surprised," he admitted.

"I guess my brain was on sexual overload and I was game for anything."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Are you sure you're okay?"

With a warm smile, Allie said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"I really am sorry about before," Dustin offered. "But what they say is true. Make-up sex is the best."

"Yes, it is. And it was a learning process for both of us."

"And I'm sorry about being selfish and wanting you all to myself. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"You will? That's sweet."

"We still have the rest of the weekend. What can I do?" Dustin wondered.

After a moment of thought, with a wicked grin, Allie said, "It really wasn't bad letting you take my ass. Maybe you'll let me take yours."

"What?"

THE END