Just from Reading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin tried to convince himself that spite had nothing to do with him agreeing to the date, that there was simply no reason he should sit home alone with nothing to do while Allie went out. What he did not plan on, but was too weak to resist, was his date's suggestion that they go to his house when she learned his parents were away. Of course, he neglected to mention he had a sister. He'd just have to do his best to get his date out before Allie arrived home.

Fortunately, his date was as eager as was he, so they went directly to his bedroom, and after some heavy foreplay, during a relaxing moment of spooning . . . promptly fell asleep.

* * *

Allie experienced a myriad of emotions—not the least of which was rage—upon seeing the girl who was clad exactly as she was—camisole and panties—asleep in Dustin's bed with Dustin, who only had briefs on. Of course, Allie wondered why the girl was there. What had been her brother's motive? Spite? Revenge? And if those were the reasons, then why? Allie had assured Dustin that they would have their weekend as soon as she arrived home. If he had decided to go on a date himself, she didn't have a problem with that. But what did he hope to achieve by bringing the girl home? Sex undoubtedly. However, their partial dress suggested they maybe they had not gotten that far. Were they drunk? On drugs? She'd never known her brother to do either.

The question now was, what did she do about it? Forget it, go to her own room and go to bed? Wake him up and confront him? She considered those options for a moment . . . until a third alternative occurred to her. He had promised her he'd be home waiting for her, and she came home wanting dick.

Stealthily, Allie tip-toed further into Dustin's bedroom. The girl had turned on her side away from Allie's brother, and he was on his side facing the door from which Allie entered. Within a foot of the bed, Allie squatted and leaned closer to him to see if he was really sleeping. He appeared to be. She saw the bulge in his underwear, but upon closer inspection, she determined that he wasn't hard, it was just the way his dick was situated. Reaching behind him, she rubbed his ass.

Dustin awoke, and upon glimpsing his sister, fear immediately set in. She reached to pet his cock, but he shook his head vehemently, grabbing her hand. The girl moved and he whipped his head behind him, but she hadn't really changed positions and was still again, her breathing steady. He gently rolled onto his back, continuing to watch the girl, so he didn't notice Allie take his other hand until he felt her press it against her breast. Glancing back to his sister, she put a finger to her lips gesturing him to be quiet.

To tease Dustin, Allie let go of both his hands and bent over to kiss his abdomen just above the elastic of his briefs and his inner thighs. He shivered. She then kissed his cock which was now hard through the material. He again shook his head, which she ignored. She covered his bulge with her hand and licked the area between his waistband and navel, even sticking the tip of her tongue in his belly button. That had him sucking in his breath.

As Allie fondled his cock and balls with one hand, she lifted her camisole up over her tits with the other, and then took Dustin's hand and placed it back on her boob. He naturally caressed it.

When she stuck her fingers inside the elastic waistband to pull it down, with his free hand—the other never leaving her breast—Dustin attempted to stop her. But Allie gently squeezed his balls and mouthed "Stop." With yet another shake of his head, Allie applied more pressure to his scrotum and pointed her other finger at him as a warning. When he surrendered and let his arm drop to his side, she pulled his underwear below his nuts and grabbed his completely hard cock.

Dustin was torn between wanting her to stop so that Cindy wouldn't awaken and not wanting her to. But he didn't resist as she grabbed his dick, stroked it a couple of times, again put her finger to her mouth in a shushing gesture, and then took half his rod in her mouth. He couldn't help the muffled whimper that escaped from his throat as Allie continued to suck him.

Cindy again wiggled her ass causing Dustin to tense. But that was her only movement before becoming still again. And his sister was all but deep throating him, and as scared to death as he was it felt fantastic. He couldn't even help himself reaching out and cupping her ass. As his breathing quickened, he turned his head to keep an eye on Cindy, not that there would have been anything he could have done if she had awakened.

Removing her mouth and allowing her hand to jerk her brother's cock, Allie used her other hand to push her own panties down to her knees. She then guided Dustin's hand between her legs. He automatically rubbed her pussy and clit.

When Allie returned to sucking him, she deep throated him several times and he thought he might pass out. He certainly couldn't concentrate on playing with her pussy, retracting his hand and throwing his arm over his forehead.

Cindy twitched again, but he paid her no attention.

Allie now stood, but was bent over, her hand never releasing his cock. She stepped out of her panties and dribbled saliva on Dustin's dick. Sucking him again, he knew that this was the most intense blowjob she had yet to give him, and as nervous as he was, he was powerless to stop her. He thought he might even be ready to come.

But then, Allie abruptly stood up straight and turned around. Was she leaving? He watched in horror as she reached behind her and squatted slightly to grab his dick and aim it at her pussy. She pulled him to twist slightly as she impaled herself. When she started bouncing up and down, he involuntarily started thrusting. With the vibration on the bed, he quickly turned his head toward Cindy. Fortunately, she had not moved.

However, as Allie spread her ass cheeks with her hands to for smoother motion, Dustin nearly freaked out when Cindy turned onto her back and turned her head toward him. He tried desperately to halt his sister, but she was oblivious and probably didn't care. Then it occurred to him that even if his date opened her eyes, it would likely not matter whether Allie was springing up and down or still. He was slightly relieved that Cindy had not awakened.

The combination of this odd position, the erotic nature of what they were doing and the threat of getting caught was also wildly arousing. Dustin didn't know how long he could hold out. And then, as if sensing he might come, Allie again stopped. This time, she stood, but latched onto his cock and continued to jerk it as she leaned over and pressed her lips to his. She kissed him passionately, one of those wet and sloppy ones that made his dick expand. She even jammed her tongue into his mouth and licked his tongue and teeth.

Then, in a really frightening move, Allie threw her leg over him and shoved his cock back into her soaking wet snatch. With her other leg balancing on the floor, she resumed her bouncing, but she was shaking the bed even more. He attempted to slow her down, and thankfully, she relented. She bent over to kiss him again.

Cindy turned completely on to her stomach but tilted slightly toward him. He was amazed that she was sleeping through all of this. He was really amazed that she had come here to fuck him and had fallen asleep. What did that mean?

Allie was on the move again, pulling out and standing. She turned around toward her brother, bent down and again swallowed his cock. He couldn't help but let out a high-pitched moan, and quickly looked at Cindy. However, he didn't see much before his sister swung her leg over his head and planted her pussy on his face. His instinct was to push her away, but then he quickly thought that maybe if he gave her a good tongue-lashing, he could make her come quicker and end this nightmare. Of course, it was somewhat difficult when she was giving the best fellatio ever; not to mention her pussy was quite tasty.

Allie had felt her brother's tenseness when she began this exercise. But she'd made herself too horny to stop. His dick just seemed so incredibly hard tonight, she couldn't get enough of it, which was why she kept alternating sucking and fucking. She was also amazed that his girlfriend, or whomever she was, was able to sleep through all of this. Of course, they weren't making much noise, just a lot of movement. She considered what her motive was: to get fucked, for sure. But was she really trying to mess it up for Dustin? Although, he was seeming to relax a bit.

To mix things up, she eased off him, knelt on the floor and pressed his cock between her tits. She held them together to form a snug clutch and moved her chest up and down. A sideways glance at Dustin found his mouth wide open and his eyes glazed over, obviously loving what she was doing. She wondered if he even cared about his date anymore.

It was awkward with her camisole bunched above her breasts, so she removed it and went back to fucking him with her tits. Much better! She couldn't remember if they'd done this before and wouldn't have thought it would be much fun for her, but she surely was excited by it. Dustin even thrusted a little.

Allie was so horny; she wasn't even certain if she was in control of her own actions. She'd rubbed all the saliva lubrication off of his rod, so she engulfed him in her mouth again, deep throating him enough to bury her nose in his scrotum.

It felt so good; Dustin was close to throwing caution to the wind himself. He reached between his sister's legs and jammed two fingers into her wet pussy. His pumping produced squishy sounds and she had to stop sucking him for a few seconds to enjoy his handiwork.

After a minute of this, she had to have his cock inside her again, so she straddled him with one leg bent on the bed and the other balancing her on the floor. This time, Dustin welcomed her on him as he was close to the point of no return himself. If Cindy awakened and caught them, well, hell, there was no way she could be better than Allie.

His sister bounced and he fucked back.

They kept this up for a few minutes, but it had become so intense, they realized they were really shaking the bed. It was actually Allie who stopped and pulled out. She turned and sucked Dustin deeply, even going so far as to lick his balls. He let out a muffled whimper.

But he was so far gone now, he pulled her up and had her sit sideways on his cock as she had in the beginning. He tilted his body for better insertion and pulled her face down to swap spit. She was emitting throaty sounds. He reached behind and slid his middle finger into her asshole. She actually issued a sound of approval. Sitting up again, she spread her ass cheeks once more as Dustin was forced to check movement from Cindy. Still, she did not awaken.

Allie actually sat on her brother and rotated her ass around. It took every ounce of strength not to scream when she came and came hard. Her entire body tensed as immense pleasure coursed through her body. It was fantastic. When she finally came down, she stood on weak legs. It occurred to her that if she really wanted to be mean to her brother, she would just leave him to jerk himself off. But her twisted mind really wanted his creamy cum, so she again bent over and took him in her mouth.

However, to be mischievous, when she felt his cock expand, signaling that he was about to blow, she aimed his cock at his head, stroking him until he sprayed his chest and abdomen with a huge amount of pearly, white liquid. She sucked the residue off his cock, pulled his underwear back up over his wilting dick, then stooped to collect her panties and camisole, winked at him turned to walk off.

Dustin furiously gestured to her to do something about the mess on him, but she simply waved as she closed his door behind her. She attempted to do it quietly, but it still clicked.

And then, of course, the worst possible thing that could happen happened: Cindy woke up.

"What was that?" she asked.

But Dustin's attention had still been on the door. Turning sharply, he nearly freaked out when her eyes latched onto his shrinking cock and the trail of semen spread across his trunk.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she barked.

"I . . . I—" Dustin's mind was working furiously to come up with an explanation. "I was watching you and the sight of your beautiful ass and shapely legs made me horny. I—I didn't want to wake you so I—"

"You jerked off while watching me?"

"Uh, well, yeah."

With a distasteful expression, she said, "That's kinda weird."

"Well, you fell asleep."

"It's still weird. What else did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," She clarified frowning, "did you touch me or rub your dick on me or something sick like that?"

"No, of course, not."

Cindy mistook the guilty look on his face as though he was lying. "I'm not sure I believe you. And what was the door closing that woke me up?" Cindy now wanted to know.

"Uh, uh, that was, uh, my sister coming home from her date," he responded hesitantly.

"You have a sister?"

"Yes."

"You didn't tell me you had a sister! Shit! Does she know I'm here?"

"Y-Y-Yeah."

"Oh, fuck!" Cindy jumped out of the bed searching for her clothes. "I'm getting the fuck out of here. This is just too strange."

"Oh, come on, Cindy. There's nothing wrong," Dustin pleaded.

* * *

Allie could hear the exchange from her room. She wanted to feel bad for her brother, but he had brought this on himself by bringing the girl home. Allie heard the door to Dustin's room slam, and then, a couple of minutes later, she heard the front door bang. Finally, came the sound of a motor starting followed by screeching tires.

"Fuck!" came a shout from Dustin. "The bitch took my car!" And then a second later: "Allie! Allie, please come here!"

Allie wanted to ignore him because she figured he was angry at her, as well.

"Allie, please!" Dustin cried. "Come help me."

But it actually sounded like he was crying. Allie wondered if his stupid date had harmed him. With a huff, she returned to his bedroom. "What do you want?" she asked, opening the door. However, what she saw was nowhere near what she might have expected.

Dustin was still lying on his bed, some of the semen having dried, and his hands were handcuffed above his head to his bedpost. His face was a picture of pure misery.

All Allie could do was burst out laughing.

"It's not funny," he said in a distressed voice.

"How did this happen? Did you let her cuff you?"

"Fuck no I didn't let her do this. It's all your fault."

"No, no, you're not blaming this on me."

"Why did you have to fucking come in here?" he demanded.

"That's why," Allie answered with a smirk.

"Why what?"

"You asked why did I have to fucking come in here. That's why. To fuck."

"Don't be a smart ass. It's not funny."

"You're laying there with cum drying on your belly while handcuffed to your bed," Allie pointed out. "It is funny."

Dustin glanced down, and that only angered him more. He pulled hard on the handcuffs as if he could break them off. Of course, he couldn't. "She stole my car."

"What the fuck did you bring her here for, anyway?"

"You had a date, why shouldn't I?"

"I don't care that you had a date," Allie said with a shake of her head. "I just don't know why the fuck you brought her home."

"I'd been trying to get a date with her for a while and she said she was available tonight," Dustin explained, calming down a bit. "When I told her my parents weren't home she wanted to come here."

"Have you fucked her before?" Allie wanted to know.

"Come on. Please help me."

"Have you fucked her before?" Allie demanded.

"No!"

"So, you risked bringing her home without even knowing if she was any good when you knew the best pussy you ever had would be coming home to you?"

"That was the only way to find out if she was any good," Dustin countered lamely as if there could be no doubt.

"I was really looking forward to coming home and jumping into bed with you."

"And so, instead, you attempted to ruin my date."

"That wasn't my intention. What was your intention when you came into my room Wednesday and fucked me while I was on the phone?"

"You—" Dustin shrugged. "You just looked so hot laying there in your shorts."

"Did I now?"

"Can you please just help me?" he whimpered.

With a heavy sigh, Allie sat on the edge of the bed. "Where's the key? Did she even leave it?"

Now embarrassed, Dustin sighed and said, "It's in my underwear."

And of course, that had Allie giggling again.

Dustin turned his head away in anguish.

Still smirking, Allie raised the elastic of his jockeys, reached in with her other hand and felt around until she found the key. She unlocked one hand and gave him the key to do the other.

"Thanks."

"No problem," she said, shaking her head piteously before returning to her room.

A couple of minutes later, Dustin appeared in Allie's doorway, still only in his underwear, but having cleaned himself up.

They merely stared at each other for a couple of minutes.

"So, where does this leave us?" Allie finally asked. "You going to let this misguided anger come between us?"

"What do you mean, misguided?"

Allie sat up and patted the space next to her for her brother to sit. He did. "Dustin, when I confided in you a week ago that I couldn't attract boys, and I showed myself to you and we started fooling around and we had great sex, you wanted me to be yours exclusively. And for that weekend, I was. Then, I think, you became jealous when I met Pete." She placed her hand on his arm lovingly. "But, Dustin, you know all we can ever be beyond siblings is fuck buddies, right?"

He nodded in defeat.

"I mean, we're going to have to have significant others, to the extent that we can," Allie reasoned. "If we last, Pete may be the only guy I ever have. He's a nice and we have many of the same interests. I don't know if he'll be good in bed. If he and I get that far, I might have to mold him into the kind of lover I need. But even if I do, there's no guarantee he even has the capacity to be really good. However, there is one thing I know he'll never be. And that's as good as you."

Dustin forced a smile at the bone she threw him.

"But that's the great thing about us being siblings," Allie went on. "We'll always have each other. As long as we live at home, we'll always be able to enjoy each other. And when we both ultimately leave home, whether to get married or whatever the reason, we'll always be able to get together somewhere, somehow. Just think how comforting that will be if you marry a woman whom you really love, but the one thing she does not do is to satisfy you sexually, and knowing there will always be me to fill that need."

Dustin let out a single chuckle and disappointedly said, "I'll never find anybody as good as you."

Allie shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe knowing we have each other to fall back on will make us less picky."

"Yeah, maybe."

"So, what do you say? Let's not waste any more home time at odds when we could be fucking our brains out."

Dustin didn't respond right away. But finally, he gave her a look that she couldn't interpret and said, "You always were the logical one."

"Glad you recognize that. So, are we good?"