Just from Reading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, has it gotten any better?" he asked, blatantly rubbing his cock through his pants.

"As a matter of fact, I'm waiting for a phone call from a new boy at school."

"Seriously?" That was the last thing Dustin expected or wanted to hear. "Do tell."

She gave him an abbreviated version of her lunchtime encounter, and she could see he was only feigning being happy for her. She feared where this might go, but fortunately the phone rang. "I'll talk to you later," she said before answering. "Hello?"

Dustin made no move to leave.

"Hi, Pete." Allie frowned at Dustin and shooed him with a wave of her hand.

Dustin slowly exited his sister's room, pulling the door mostly closed, but remained just outside to eavesdrop.

"So, how do you like our school?" Allie asked.

"The teachers seem good," Pete answered, "but from what you told me at lunch, it doesn't seem like anything else will be better."

"Well, if you're being honest with me, Pete, at least we'll be able to hang out together."

"I'd really like that, Allie. But you know what? I'm not going to try to convince you about myself anymore. You're just going to have to see for yourself."

"Well, you know what, Pete? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on everything else you've told me, but that is the most convincing statement you've made."

"Thank you. And I really mean it."

"You better."

They both laughed.

Dustin didn't like the tone of his sister's conversation. Too cutesy. Too flirty.

"So, tell me more about yourself," Pete went on. "Any siblings?"

"Just a brother."

"You get along?"

An image of Dustin's cock filled her mind. "Yes, we do pretty well. What about you?"

"Only child. And I'm happy not to have a brother or sister to hassle me, also."

"So, what do you do for fun?" Allie wanted to know, wondering if she could work the conversation around to sex. But she quickly realized it was too soon for that.

"Well, as expected, I like science fiction," he responded with a chuckle.

Allie giggled. "I'm right there with you. Nothing wrong with that. What else?"

"I even write some."

"Really?" Allie asked excitedly. "I'd like to see that."

Of course, Dustin couldn't hear what Pete was saying, but he certainly didn't care for Allie's responses; giggling, and what did she want to see? And if listening to all of this wasn't bad enough, there she was on her bed, on her stomach, those flimsy shorts showing off her great legs and some of her sweet ass. He rubbed his cock through his pants.

"I'd love for you to read my stories," Pete said.

"Ooh, yeah, I really want to do that, too."

What the hell were they talking about? Dustin saw his sister tighten her ass and kind of rub her legs together. He could now see the side of her breast through the arm of her tank top. He unzipped his zipper and pulled out his dick.

"I'll bring one tomorrow for you."

"Thanks. Is it big?"

What the fuck? Were they having phone sex? Dustin stoked his cock.

"Look forward to seeing it."

Dustin couldn't stand it anymore. He walked in, his cock swaying from side to side and placed his hands on Allie's ass. She turned slightly toward him with a frown, swatting his arms away. He drew back, but then when she returned to her original position, he moved back in. He ran the palms of his hands under the leg openings of her shorts, cupping her ass cheeks. She tried to kick him away with her foot, again shooting him an angrier frown. Ignoring her, Dustin rubbed her pussy. Again, she kicked him, but with no real force.

"Something wrong?" Pete asked, noting the change in her tone.

"Oh, no, my brother just popped in to annoy me."

"Oh."

"I'm kicking him out now." But with her brother's finger inside her pussy, her resolve was weakening, not to mention that her foot had landed on his bare, really hard cock.

"Can we have lunch together again tomorrow?" Pete asked.

"Yeah, I'd love to." Again, Allie shot her brother an angry look and mouthed, Stop it!

"Should we meet in the cafeteria?" Pete wanted to know.

"Unless we see each other in the hallway first," Allie responded, trying desperately to concentrate on the phone conversation with what was becoming the enjoyable feeling of two or three fingers in her pussy.

"Where is your class before lunch?" Pete inquired.

"Ungh, it's . . . it's on the third floor."

Dustin pulled her pant leg aside to expose her pussy.

"Am I catching you at a bad time?" Pete asked.

"No, no, I can talk." Now, Dustin had his thumb in her pussy kneading her clit.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah, I stubbed my toe kicking my brother out and it really hurts." Hopefully that covered the moan Allie needed to let escape.

"You need to go take care of it?"

"No," Allie sighed. "It'll go away." She let out a deep breath as Dustin fucked her with his thumb. The erotic nature of her brother doing this while she talked on the phone to her potentially new boyfriend did not escape her. She wanted him to stop, but she didn't.

"Okay. Well, my class before lunch is on the second floor, room 205," Pete told her.

Dustin had removed his thumb and replaced it with three fingers and was now using his thumb to rub her asshole. "Mine is, uh, at the, uh, other end of the, mmmm, building, so we'll just, ungh, meet in the cafeteria."

"Your toe must really hurt," Pete surmised. "Sounds like you're having a hard time concentrating."

"Yeah, it does."

Dustin yanked Allie's shorts down. She kicked once more half-heartedly, turned and mouth Stop! But when she felt his tongue penetrating her hole, all she could do was hang her head off the side of the bed and moan.

"You sure you don't want to go take care of it?"

"No, no . . . mmmm, that feels goo . . . I mean, it's feeling better." Allie wanted to be furious with Dustin, and maybe she would later, but right now, what he was doing felt so good.

"What were you going to say?"

"I said it's feeling better. I'm, mmmm, massaging it." Allie buried her face in a gathered mound of bedspread and moaned.

"Well, that's good. Wish I could be there doing that for you."

"Oh, really?" She took a couple of quiet deep breaths. "And what else would you do?" It was a leading question, and now she wasn't sure she wanted to get into a possible sexual conversation.

"What do you mean?" Pete questioned. "Whatever it took to make your toe better."

Allie held the mouthpiece part of the phone tightly against her chest, bit a mouthful of blanket and moaned loudly again. "That's very nice of you."

"Allie, I, uh, hope you, uh, don't think this is, uh, too forward of me, but even though we only met today, I had a real good feeling about you and, uh, well, I, uh, I really like you."

At that moment, Dustin sucked her clit nearly sending her into orbit.

"Ohhhh, uh, well, I like you, too." Once more she had to cover the mouthpiece and moan into the bedspread.

For his part, Dustin was merely enjoying what he was doing and paying less attention to the phone conversation. Allie's pussy was so sweet, he could do this all night.

Allie knew she should stop this. She could only imagine what kind of fool she must sound like to Pete. And she should be annoyed at Dustin. Of course, he was only doing this because he didn't want her to have a relationship with a boy. But damn, he was so good at what he was doing . . .

"So, I, uh, was, uh, wondering," Pete stammered on, "again, uh, considering we, uh, just met today. But I was wondering and, uh, of course, if you, uh, don't want to, I, uh, understand—"

Allie collected herself enough to say, "Pete, just say what you want to say."

"Okay, uh, well, I was wondering if, uh, it was too soon to, uh, ask you out?"

"On a date?"

"Well . . . yeah."

Dustin heard the word 'date' and eased up on the slurping to listen.

"Oh," Allie said, somewhat surprised. "When?"

"Would Friday be too soon?"

"That's day after tomorrow," Allie said, thinking aloud.

"If it's too soon—"

"No, no. It's not too soon. I'd love to go out Friday."

Hearing that, Dustin mouthed, Fuck! This was the weekend their parents were going away, and they were going to have the entire house to themselves to really have a good time. She couldn't go on a date. What was she thinking? But the thought of a weekend alone with her had him start thinking with his other head, and it wanted to dive deep. Dustin quickly shed his pants, stroked his cock a couple of times to make sure it was good and hard and pulled on his sister's hips to get her in position. She turned to see what he was doing, and when she saw that he was naked below the waist, she shook her in anticipation of his motive. But of course, he was stronger than her, and with one hand holding the phone, she couldn't fight him off—not that she was sure she wanted to. Didn't matter now. His cock was sliding slowly into her and, damn, it felt good.

Dustin roared.

"What was that?" Pete asked.

"What was what?" Allie had to force out through a moan.

"I don't know. It sounded like a growl or something like that."

"Oh." Allie muffled the phone to sigh. "Oh, that was, uh, the TV. Let me, mmmm, turn it down. Hold on." She actually put the phone on hold. "Would you be quiet?" she admonished her brother. But before taking Pete off hold, she sighed again. "There. Is that better?"

"I guess. Didn't hear anything before that. What were you watching?"

"I don't know. Mmmm. Nothing."

"Is your toe hurting again? You sound like you're in pain again."

"Uh, ungh, no. I, uh, just had to, ungh, stretch to reach the, uh, remote." Fuck. She was piling one lie on top of another.

"Oh, okay."

"So, where are you taking me?" Allie asked, then quickly muffled the phone to enjoy a couple of strokes as Dustin pumped away.

"Well, I, uh, I'm new here, so I don't really know any places to go."

"Oh, right." Allie knew her voice was wavering because of the force with which Dustin was pounding her. She also hoped he couldn't hear the slapping of their skin together. "Well, we have all the usual places."

"What are you doing? Your voice sounds weird."

"Oh, sorry," Allie offered. "I, uh, was reaching down to rub my toe."

"Oh, okay."

Dustin pulled out and turned her over onto her back, giving her a couple of seconds of stillness.

"Well," Pete went on, "what if we just had some dinner somewhere—pizza maybe—and went to see the new Star Trek movie?"

"Ohhhh, uh, that, uh, sounds great!"

Dustin had grabbed Allie's ankles and was holding them out as he squatted to fuck her.

"Think your toe will be better by then?" Pete asked.

"Oh, sure. Mmmm. It'll be better by tomorrow." Allie threw her head back and let it hang over the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm just getting excited about Friday. It's been a while since I've been on a date."

"Yeah, me, too."

Now, Dustin pushed her top over her tits and fondled them.

A high-pitched sigh involuntarily escaped her lips.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"I don't know. Like a cry. Your toe still hurting?"

"Yeah." And then, without thinking, "I'm gonna come—"

"What?"

"I'm gonna come with you to the movie," Allie quickly recovered. "I can't wait."

"Oh. Okay. Good."

"Hold on a sec, Pete."

"Okay."

Allie put the call on hold. "Ahhh, mmmmm, unghhhhh." She had a good orgasm, and it would have been better if she'd been able to concentrate on it. Dustin was merely grinning as he plowed away. Taking the call off hold, she explained, "Sorry, I'm rubbing my toe." But in reality, she was fingering her clit to try to get more out of her climax.

"So, if pizza sounds good, do you know a good place?" Pete asked.

"Ohhhh, uh, yeah. Angelo's."

"Oh, yeah, I've heard of it. Then, Angelo's it is."

"Mmmmm. I love pizza and I love Angelo's."

Suddenly, Dustin roared again and blasted Allie's pussy with a huge amount of cum.

"There's that roar again," Pete noted.

But Allie was too stimulated by the load her brother had shot. She dipped her finger into her pussy and used his jism to rub her clit furiously to another orgasm. She put the phone face down on the bed and moaned her pleasure, but she could hear Pete asking if she was still there.

Quickly scooping the cell up, Allie said, "Sorry. That was my brother making the commotion and I dropped my phone."

"Oh. Okay. Well, sounds like you've got a lot going on."

Dustin knee-walked toward her face and stuck his cum-smeared cock in her face.

"So, I'm going to let you go," Pete went on.

Taking a swipe with her tongue, Allie said as she swallowed, "Sorry if I sounded weird on this call, but my toe really hurt. It's feeling much better now. Think I'll put some ice on it just to play it safe."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah. And Pete? I'm really looking forward to Friday." Allie hung up and sucked all if the sweet cum off her brother's dick. "Was that really necessary? I must have sounded like an idiot."

"But it was fun," Dustin said with a grin. "And you came twice."

Allie couldn't help but smirk. "Yeah, I did. But I still must have sounded stupid."

"Well, you've been putting me off the last couple of days and I was really horny. And what were you thinking accepting a date? Did you forget this is the weekend mom and dad are going away? We're going to have the house all to ourselves."

"I didn't forget. We're just going for a pizza and a movie. I'll be home early, and we'll still have the rest of the weekend."

"Alright, alright," Dustin reluctantly agreed. "I'm just really looking forward to us having this weekend."

"I know. I am, too."

* * *

When they connected at lunch the next day, Allie apologized profusely to Pete for her weird behavior on the phone. She charged it off to the fictitious stubbing of her toe, and to compensate for the lie, she added a bit of truth. "The other reason is I just don't spend that much time on the phone, so I'm easily distracted."

"Don't worry about it," Pete offered by way of exoneration. "I can relate to that—not spending much time on the phone, that is. It took a lot of courage for me to call you."

"Well, I'm really glad you did."

In a moment of shyness, Pete said, "I have to tell you, it's really nice to have someone to admit those kinds of things to."

"Yes, it is."

They both laughed.

They spent the remainder of their lunch period talking about school and what their scholastic likes and dislikes were.

When the bell rung, Pete asked, "May I call you again tonight?"

"I'll do one better. I'll call you."

"Wow!" Pete responded with a huge grin. "I've never had a girl call me!"

"Thursday nights are my brother's study group, but I'm not sure what time it is. I want to call while he's out."

With a smirk, Pete said, "Okay. Hopefully, that with eliminate the possibility of another stubbed toe."

Allie returned the smile. "And I promise to focus and not get sidetracked."

* * *

The phone call turned out to be their most pleasant conversation yet. It was whimsical, and when the subject turned to the Star Trek movie they were going to see the next night, the discussion became a trivia game about the franchise. Not surprisingly, neither was able to stump the other, which only subconsciously suggested to each other that they were right for one another.

And then, of course, it was time for the big evening. Allie's parents had departed for their weekend getaway too early for her mother to help her decide what to wear. So, she ended up trying on all the new clothes she had purchased, most of which she had already worn to school every day. She'd even considered asking Dustin for his opinion, but he was acting weird, almost guilty, and she figured it was because he was still pouting over the fact that she was going out and not staying home with him. Finally, after much fretting, she decided on the outfit she'd worn on Tuesday, not because it was her favorite, but rather it was one of the ones Pete had not seen her in.

The date was unremarkable. The best part of it was that it was a date; an outing with a boy. That was not to say that Allie did not enjoy herself. She did. Immensely. The food was wonderful and the movie quite enjoyable. She would have otherwise had to go alone or wait for it to come on pay-per-view or cable. Her biggest takeaway from the evening was that the more time she spent with Pete and the more they talked, she discovered they really were very much alike. It was almost a glimpse of herself. And she quickly realized that there was no one else she could have a relationship with.

Of course, constantly in the back of her twisted mind, the x-factor she did not know about him was what did he have between his legs, how interested he was in using it, and even how adept he might be. But still, Allie felt it was too soon to broach such a subject. The evidence of this was when he walked her to her front door when he brought her home. Standing on her porch, he was edgy and fidgety. Her sense was that he might want to kiss her but was too jittery to attempt such a bold act. He rambled on nervously about things they had already talked about. At first, she thought it was cute, that he wasn't merely assuming that he could kiss her. But after a few minutes, it became tedious, so she took the bull by the horns.

"I really enjoyed myself tonight," Allie interrupted him. "But I'm tired so I'm going to kiss you goodnight, if that's alright."

Pete's eyes widened like saucers, but he was too dumbfounded to reply.

So, Allie put her arms around his midriff, pulled him to her making certain her breasts were pressed against his chest and mashed her lips to his. She gave him her best kiss and he kissed back. She allowed it to continue long enough that she could let her hands ease down to the small of his back to pull their crotches together. She wanted to see if he was hard, and he did not disappoint. But she really couldn't gauge his size, so she stepped back. Pete's lips formed a smile, but in his eyes, she could see that he was still stunned.

"Good night, Pete. See you Monday."

Somewhat snapping out of it, he pulled himself together enough to speak. "I had a great time, Allie. I hope we can do this again."

"I do also."

Allie stopped once she was inside the house. She peeked through the blinds and smiled warmly as she watched Pete walk with a bounce in his step to his car, get in and drive away.

Though he had done nothing remotely ungentlemanly, simply being out with a boy was quite exciting. The kiss, even though fairly generic, aroused her, and knowing she'd given him an erection was overly stimulating. She was now ready—make that eager—to jump into bed with Dustin. It was perfect that their parents were away.

Allie moved quickly to her bedroom noting that there was no light streaming underneath Dustin's bedroom door. With raised eyebrows, she found that odd. In fact, she thought it strange that he wasn't up waiting for her, as horny as he seemed to be. Maybe he was already in her room waiting for her in her bed. But he wasn't. He should be home. His car was here. Allie stripped down to her camisole and panties and then entered Dustin's room.

Her jaw dropped when she opened the door.

* * *

Despite her assurances that they would still have their weekend, it had bothered Dustin that Allie had even accepted a date on that Friday. To a lesser extent, he didn't even care for her dating at all, even though he knew he had no right to have those feelings since all he and his sister could ever be was siblings with benefits. But he couldn't help his feelings: it still bothered him; so much so, that a hot girl (not as hot as Allie) that he had been flirting with at school let him know that she was available Friday night. Their playful banter further suggested that she could be looking for more than just a date.