Justin Thyme Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,843 Followers

Sorry I couldn't catch your calls earlier. Paul and I married yest. Out of touch until Wed. Lv U

Steph dissolved into tears and sank into the couch. All I knew to do was stay there by her side and gently stroke her back as she continued to sob. Rosemary handed me a box of tissues that I set down next to Steph.

Finally, after several seemingly interminable minutes Steph's sobs slowed, and with a shaky hand she reached for the tissues. My knees ached from kneeling like this for so long, but I remained where I was, shifting only slightly to get the blood flow going to my feet again. Steph's skin felt like silk, so smooth and soft it was, but honestly that was far from the front of my thoughts. I was hurting for one for whom I cared deeply, how deeply I had not known before now. All of my thoughts were on providing comfort and taking away some of her pain. Perhaps that is where love really begins?

At St. Francis Hospital a young man entered the main door carrying a large display of two dozen roses. A simple card addressed to Susan Collins was on the trident card holder, but there was no florist card visible. Slowly, the young gentleman approached the reception/information desk.

"May I help you, Sir?"

He was hesitant, and obviously uncomfortable in this situation, but that did not mark him as unusual. Most people entering a hospital feel that way. "I hope so. These are for Miss Susan Collins. I understand she is in ICU and not able to receive visitors. Would it be possible to have these delivered to her?"

"You must be new. Didn't they tell you at the florist's shop to deliver at the delivery area around on Spencer?"

"Oh. I'm not from a florist's. I didn't know."

"No, no. It's my mistake. I just assumed, and I'm sorry. Certainly, I'll have one of the volunteers run them up to her. Shall I say whom they are from?"

"No, that won't be necessary. It's in the card. Can you please give me an update on her condition? All I could get earlier was 'guarded condition', but I really don't know what that means."

The volunteer behind the counter looked at her computer for a moment then back to the young gentleman. "Are you family, sir?"

"No. We just met, kind of by accident, recently, and I'm concerned about her."

His reply generated a knowing smile from the elderly volunteer. She sensed romance, which excited her, and he seemed like such a nice young man. "I'm really not supposed to say," she half whispered. "She's not really in 'critical' condition, but not entirely in 'satisfactory' condition either. They didn't think she would make it through surgery, but it looks like she will be OK. It's going to be a tough road for her. What they ought to do with these drunk drivers! We see too much of this in here." She reached up and patted the young man's hand. "I think they will be moving her to another room tomorrow, and you can probably visit then, but call first, OK?"

Wordlessly, he nodded his head, turned, and walked back out the door. The receptionist watched him walk away with tender eyes. "Young love," she thought. She did not see him sit behind the wheel of his car with his head on the wheel before finally starting the car and driving away.

At the stop sign he quickly programmed an address on his GPS and following its prompts pulled into the driveway of a modest home. He took a deep shuddering breath, opened the door and stepped out. It didn't look like anyone was home, but he had to try. From the rear seat he removed a vase with two dozen roses, identical to the one left for Susie, turned and walked to the front door. He rang the bell, but although he could hear it ring there was no response. What to do?

Quickly he walked back to his car and replaced the flowers in the holder and grabbed a notepad on which he wrote, "Stephanie Winters, I attempted to reach you this morning but found no one home. Please call me at Michael's Flowers, day or evening, and wrote down his cell number. Please let me know the best time and place to deliver your flowers."

He stood there and pondered the situation for a moment. There is not a 'Michael's Flowers'. The number was his own, but he really needed a chance to talk with her, and the sooner the better. If this didn't work he didn't know what he would do. He couldn't just leave the flowers. The sun would ruin them before the day was half gone. From his briefcase he removed a binder clip and carried the note back to the door. Using the binder clip he fastened the note to the outside of their mailbox, then made his way back to the car. There was nothing else he could do about things at the moment. Carefully he backed out of the drive and made his way home. All he could do is hope she would give him a call.

Stephie finally had her crying under control. The poor girl had really been through the wringer in the last twenty-four hours. She gave me a wan smile and said, "Thank you, Justin. I don't know what I would have done without you and Rosemary. I don't have anybody else." I smiled down at her and said, "You'll always have us, Sweetheart. We don't give up on those we love."

I started to rise, and pulled my hand from her back, where I had been mindlessly stroking her skin. "Oh, please. Don't stop. That feels so nice!" I started stroking softly again, sliding my hand over that silky soft skin, up to her shoulders, then down to her waist, and back and forth gently and randomly. Before it had been comforting, not sexual as I wasn't really conscious of what my hand was doing, but that rapidly changed now. She laid there on her belly, head turned toward me, and her eyes locked on mine. It wasn't but a couple of minutes and she started sighing with pleasure.

Rosemary sat quietly on the other side of the room watching. I know it was tearing at her heartstrings to see me with my hands on another naked girl instead of her, but she had her mind set on it, so she encouraged things along. Without even considering the matter I had carefully kept my hand above her waist before, but now it strayed further south with a mind of its own. My hand stroked down her side and onto her hip, caressed that delightful little curve young women have, and then back up slightly and across the bottom side of her waist. I didn't slide my hand across that taut little ass I've been watching for years now, badly as I wanted to, but rather stayed in the safe zones. I couldn't push to fast. This was not for me anyway, but rather for her. She was still in a fragile state of mind, and needed building up.

There was some very bad bruising showing up on her left hip and ribs from where she bounced off of the door in the impact. They were obviously tender, but I noted she seemed to appreciate the ministrations my hand provided as they were caressed. My hand trailed down her side, tracing her curves, onto her hip and to her thigh further than I had gone before, almost to her knee, causing a shiver to run throughout. This time I just trailed the fingertips back up the top of her thigh, rather than staying on the side until I reached that delightful little crease at the bottom of the ass. I let the palm of my hand rest on her ass cheek and trailed one fingertip back and forth a few times before sliding my hand higher and cupping her ass cheek and squeezing it gently.

Steph's eyes were wide as she stared into mine, and the tip of her tongue crept from her mouth trying vainly to moisten her lips. Her breathing was much more rapid, almost a pant, and I felt her ass rise slightly into my hand. Slowly I slipped my hand across to the other cheek and caressed it gently in a circular fashion. Her ass is so tiny it was no problem to cup it in my hand. Steph moaned softly and slid closer to the edge of the couch. Her hand sought the back of my head and she gently pulled me toward her as her face moved toward mine until we met in a very tender, but toe curling kiss. It was not the intensity of the kiss, for it was not intense, but the emotion behind it. It wasn't as much laying claim to me as much as it was a declaration of possession. Her eyes never left mine the entire time.

My breath was shaky when our lips parted. My very soul was shaken by that kiss. It went far beyond any physical attraction, nor was it the result of anything physical. This was on the same level as the feelings I had for Rosemary, but yet on a different plane. Understand it? I confess I don't have a clue, but I know from that moment on I was Steph's.

I heard a sniff from the other side of the room. Rosemary had been watching what was happening, and recognized it for what it was, and I know she felt left out and abandoned. What could I say to her to take away her pain? Stephanie was not supplanting my love for her, but yet it was going to be different. This is something she, herself, had encouraged, yet it left her with a hole in her psyche, a chasm of longing bordering on despair.

No one can say Stephanie is insensitive or uncaring. She heard the sniff, too, and knew what it was. "Rosie, (she was the only person who could get away with calling her that. Not even Susie!), come over here and join us," and she patted the edge of the couch next to where I was kneeling. When Rosemary hesitantly sat down there Stephanie released her hold on the back of my head and grasped Rosemary's hands. "I'm not going to come between you and Justin. I know you two love each other very much, but I hope there is room in there for me beside you. Watching you two make love this morning was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It wasn't just sex, but it was you two connecting. I can't break that, nor would I try. May I share it? Justin, I love you. I hope to be able to share the same kind of love you have for Rosemary. May I?"

Steph rolled up onto her side so she was facing us, and believe it or not, I didn't even notice her nudity, or Rosemary's either for that matter. This was a moment beyond mere physical attraction. I just reached out both arms, putting one around Rosemary's waist and the other gently under Stephanie's head and pulled the two of them to me. Rosemary and Steph each slipped an arm around each other in one of the most improbable, yet most meaningful, group hugs ever.

Why is it that at the most sublime moment, life itself has to intervene? We were in the midst of that wonderful group hug when the phone rang. Not one of our cells, we would have ignored them, but the house phone, which always must be answered. I quickly broke away and hurried to the kitchen to grab the wall phone by the third ring. "Hello? Thyme residence."

"Ah, hello, Justin. I thought you would be at work?"

"Hi Grandpa. I was, but nothing was going on. No customers yet at 12:30, so Jim closed up and sent us home. He was really nice about taking my notice, and is going to work with us on stuff for the house, too."

"That's good. What I was calling about, I finally was able to get hold of Susie's parents. Needless to say, they are quite worried, and wanted to get off the boat and fly directly home, but I talked them out of it. I told them I will keep them abreast of developments and offered my services, which they were most grateful to receive. Now the thing I need to do is this. I need to sit down with Stephanie at the earliest chance. Is there any way we could get together for a while this evening?

"I'm sure we can do that. Do you want us to go over there?"

"That would be easiest on my part, but if possible it might be best to meet at her house. I know I will want to see her insurance policy, and I might need info on the vehicle. It could save trips and time."

"Let me check." I put down the phone and asked the girls if that were doable, then asked Grandpa "How about 5:30?"

"All right. I'll see you all there." And with that he hung the phone up. Grandpa was that way. When he was done talking, he was done talking. 'Goodbye' wasn't important to him.

Stephanie said she had to have a shower before meeting with Grandpa, and since it was upstairs would I be a dear and carry her again? She gave me a very coquettish smile and a wink but then didn't take her eyes off of my cock while I walked back over to where she was lying on the couch. Rosemary just smirked at us, and when I bent over and picked Steph up gave me a little pinch on the ass. She gave Steph a light swat on the ass as I lifted, although she was careful not to hit the bruised areas. This made Steph squeal and jump upwards in my arms, as she turned her body away from Rosemary and into mine, with her left nipple right at my mouth level. I wasn't going to let that opportunity by, so I held her to me and sucked that morsel into my mouth and sucked and licked it thoroughly before letting my arms down to carry her.

"Ohh, that was nice. You can do that anytime you want to, Justin! I felt that all the way down in my . . . ." Her face turned red as a beet.

"Thank you. That is an invitation I will be sure to follow up on." I smiled down at her. Tilting her upward one more time I latched on to her nipple and fluttered my tongue back and forth rapidly, bouncing the little nubbin and then sucked on it only to pull away with a 'POP'. Steph gasped and held to me tightly the rest of the way up the stairs.

As I gently set Stephanie down on her feet at the top of the stairs Rosemary piped up. "We wouldn't want the invalid to fall down in the shower and hurt herself would we? Maybe you ought to volunteer, for safety sake of course, to assist Stephie in the shower, Justin."

With a mock bow and the worst English accent ever I said, "Prithee, wouldest m'lady deign allow her most humble servant assist in the performance of her ablutions, simply for her own safety's sake, of course?" As I said safety I waggled my eyebrows as best I could in a Groucho Marx fashion, which broke her up laughing.

It ended up Rosemary needed a shower, too, so we all crowded into a not overlarge shower where we laughed and giggled and washed each other, being very careful certain areas were well cleaned. We were nearly done, just rinsing the last of the conditioner/shampoo/bodywash off when Rosemary grabbed my cock, which of course was hard as a rock, and said, "Stephanie, you missed a spot. It doesn't look clean enough to me. Give it a good shot of bodywash and make sure you get it all."

Steph just giggled and looked up at me with eyes dancing. She put a line of bodywash down the length of my cock and then proceeded to 'scrub' it thoroughly from end to end, and for good measure also scrubbed my ball sack with her other hand. It was only moments before I could feel the ball sack tighten up and I started spurting my cum onto her tits and chest. Steph quickly pointed my cock at Rosemary, giving her the second shot, before pulling it back toward her and stepping into me so my cock was pressed tightly against her belly and she could feel the last pulses as they squirted out.

My knees were sagging, and I had to lean against the wall to keep from falling as she continued holding me tightly against her. "I wanted to feel you coming, and that was as close as I could do it without actually having sex. That was cool." She pulled my head down to hers and kissed me softly. "I love you, Justin. Nobody is ever going to love another as much as I'm going to love you."

We rinsed off my cum from each other and got out of the shower and had fun drying each other off. Quickly, I picked Stephie up and carried her from the room as if she couldn't walk, and carried her across the hall to Rosemary's room. Laying her down carefully on the bed I leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth, sucked it in, and hummed on it while fluttering my tongue across it. Steph started writhing on the bed and moaning. I grasped her other nipple with my thumb and forefinger and started plucking at it as if picking cherries. Her moans were getting frantic within just a few moments, and then I changed tactics and dropped to my knees beside the bed and buried my face between her legs.

"No, Justin. You don't want to do that!" Oh, but I did! Ignoring her protestations I continued on. This was no time for teasing and foreplay. We had that all day long. This was the time she needed me to go on the attack and bring her some release. Her hands were pushing ineffectively against my head, trying to ward me off, but with both hands now plucking at her nipples and twisting them gently she was so distracted and so sexually needy she didn't know whether to stop me or not. My mouth found her mons, which was nearly dripping with arousal, and extending my tongue I swept it up her crease, reveling in the taste of the one I was coming to love. My tongue flicked across her nubbin, which caused her to wail, and her hands instead of pushing me away grasped my hair and tugged me.

I lapped at her pussy like a thirsty dog at a water bowl for a few more strokes before I latched my lips on her clitoris and started with the tip of my tongue laving it. She was bucking up and down on the bed alternatively moaning and wailing until for some reason I don't understand I gently blew on her little love nubbin like one blows on the belly of a baby. When I did she came unglued and nearly pulled the hairs from my head trying to pull me closer, while her legs held me in a scissors lock. With a loud "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she suddenly went limp and her arms dropped to the bed, nerveless and still.

"Wow! You never did that to me," said Rosemary from the other side of the bed.

"I haven't had opportunity, yet, but I will, I promise you. I'll never short-change you, Rosemary. You mean way too much to me for that."

"I know it, and I'm not jealous, really. It just sounds like it." She stepped around the bed and gave me a hug and a little peck on the lips. "Oh, so that's what pussy tastes like! Not quite what I'm looking for, but not bad. You'd better hurry and wash your face and brush your teeth. You don't want Grandpa smelling that on your breath!" She gave me a cheeky grin and a little swat on the ass.

"I want to wait for Stephie to wake up first." I sat down on the bed next to her and held her hand in mine. It was only a minute or so before her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me dreamily.

"What happened? That was amazing!" I just lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it gently.

"I wanted to give back to you what you've been giving me. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hate to break up the party, but we have to meet Grandpa in just thirty minutes, and we don't want to be late!"

"That's for sure!" said Rosemary, and she quickly pulled out some shorts and a tee shirt Steph could wear. "I don't have a bra that will fit you, so we had better get there early enough for you to put one on before Grandpa gets there.

I hurried across to the bathroom and quickly washed my face as I swished mouthwash in my mouth, then I quickly threw on some shorts and a tank top before hurrying downstairs. I left Mom a note telling her what we were doing and poured myself a glass of Coke.

Moments later the girls came clattering down the steps and we hurried out to Rosemary's bug. I hated to be seen in the thing, but there was no way to put the three of us in my Mini, so I crawled into the back seat, not that it is much better than putting three in a Mini. No way was I going to be seen driving the thing!

We were none too soon, because Grandpa and Grandma pulled into the drive just a moment after Steph had scurried into the house to find a bra, but before Rosemary and I got in the door. I hurried over to open the door for Grandma and gave her a hug and kissed her cheek before walking around and shaking Grandpa's hand and hugging him. I saw something flapping on the outside of Steph's mailbox, so I wandered over to get it and the mail for her before going into the house behind the others.

Steph said, "I never heard of a Michael's Flowers before, have you?"

Callicious
Callicious
1,843 Followers